I half expected Hurricane to blow up. Story: Percy Jackson and the Prison of the Gods is an action-packed fanfiction that pits Percy against Kronos in a battle for Olympus. Percy Jackson and the Prison of the Gods, 12. In this fanfiction, both boys are 18 and think they are the real Percy. My mind recalled the images that had just tormented me, showing me my death over and over again. percy is married to annabeth and has 2 kids, silena jackson (age 5) and luke jackson (age 2) jjrawesome . I got up and looked at Zeus first, who looked at me with a softness not typical of my uncle, I looked at my father, who looked at me with his eyes shining with mischief and joy like the first day I saw him, only that he also there was hope. Percy instantly got up and pulled out Anasklusmos "What do you want Annabeth?" He growled at her not making her even flinch. ", "I am Huntress, master of the bow and member of the Alpha squad. Also I hope you tell everyone you know about this story because I am going to wait for 5 votes/ comments before I update. The Gods and Percy Jackson characters read the books! redemancy Daughter of Pluto andgoddess of curses. Strategy classes Happy birthday and I love you, Percy. I replied "Camp Half-Blood." The world is safe once again. "I just want to warn you something" I looked at my father and nodded "This time the gift is unique, it cannot be exchanged for something else. What will be his story? Percy laughs, waving at everyone in thanks, before skating towards Annabeth and Piper. Story: New adventures. In Percy Jackson and the Olympians, all of the Olympians play a role, and many lesser gods as well. But this time they are determined to get out of this maze. I allowed myself to be hopeful and happy that Jake was now in Tartarus. He becomes grim and solitary after his sister, Bianca, joins the Hunters of Artemis and is then killed on a quest. With blood and wounds covered his entire body, the voice echoing inside his mind was like that of a hope shining upon him. If youre looking for an escape or just want to reread your favorite book again with new twists, these novels will be perfect! All he had left to do was eliminate the only thing that could send him back to hell- he had to kill Percy Jackson. So, if youre a fan of Percy Jackson and want to see him take on some even bigger challenges, dont miss out on A New Order of Chaos! So what exactly turned Kai into the beast he's known as? Koios (also known as Coeus) is a son of Ouranos and Gaea. Also, this is definitely a Percabeth fanfiction, just a slow burn one! The Second Giant War was over; the campers where celebrating and life was back to normal once again. "Okay, so what you're saying is, you went out to test your new suit and saw a kid on a rooftop. Basically the god's read the Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus series, but I added an OC. Poseidon seeing that Percy nodded, continued "Do you know how water is related to life and how in ancient times I was known as a god of fertility?". as well as But a new year always brings new challenges, and this one is no different. I stood up straight, sighed and entered the throne room. As soon as he said it Annabeth started crying and Piper came forward patting Annabeth. But like all things in my life, they don't happen the way I wanted. Youll have to read to find out. The gods read about percy jackson in the past. After all we already had this conversation more than once and you always underestimate the things you do ", "But, this is not important. The room was full of minor gods, nymphs and mythological creatures, I walked to the center of the throne room and saw that all the Olympians were elegantly dressed sitting on their thrones, seeing this I bowed in front of Zeus and the rest of the Olympians in sign of respect. One such myth that presented a god in divine form would be that of. Then LINDA the computer system spoke, "Attention Alpha team please board rocket 7095, and please refrain from blowing it up like last time." I've come to claim my mate.His words brought me back to reality at a screeching halt. Because of his love for cooking, he had thrown away his career as a teacher and had become a chef. Last time I checked Athen hated Posiedon. And to be honest, I didn't want to go to Olympus for my birthday, all I wanted was to celebrate my birthday at my house with my mom, Paul, Estelle and my friends. Nico didnt think he could end up this happy after everything hed been through these past years. I disappointed my pack, I lost the ones I loved, and my purpose was losing its worth.I persevered for years, waiting for the day I could leave my pack. I kept looking at the campers going towards the dining room and then sighing and smiling, maybe many days I wanted to run out of this world full of Gods, monsters and mythological creatures, but while I saw my family in one of the few moments of peace they had , I couldn't help but think that I wouldn't change anything in order to get to where I was today. Story: Percy Jackson and the Aphrodite Trap is an extremely thrilling fanfiction novel that will leave you begging for more. From romance to action and adventures, theres something for everyone and weve given you some of the best fanfictions you will be able to find. "Annie you look completely beautiful." I looked at my father and sighed. "Ow!" With it a demigod can use any blessing at anytime as long as they concentrate. After her new boss turns out to be her mate she finds she is the target of a revenge plot. The Divine Form is the true immortal form of the gods in which all of their essence is in one place. The prince of Sea, Percy Jackson attends Hogwarts for another year. Percy Jackson Reads Percy Jackson And The Gods Gods Read Percy Jackson Others. They got tangled in the web of maze. 8 parts. My new awakening "Well this makes all my children pregnant", "WHAT? It grows brighter when a god or Titan is angry. (AN: I could stop right there but I am feeling generous). Disclaimer - Any characters or scenarios that are taken from the Percy Jackson stories belong to Rick Riordan, or whoever he has given ownership too. And you will wonder how that happened, well let me explain. Project Fiction does not own any likenesses to characters fictional or real displayed on this site. What will happen? Annie you look beautiful ", Annabeth looked me up and down and smiled "You're not bad either". Anything is possible. "Poseidon looked at me seriously. Never, shall it fall, without taking one and all. Support Riptide, in the form of a pen, at the counter "I think so, I don't think the gods are happy that you don't let their children in, right?". Need help? Mortals cannot witness a god in this form, lest they burn up from the sight. At least this is the last time my dad's job can make me move and change schools. He was about to say something when Demeter saved us with a question, "Where will you stay?" Readers can expect anything when they open a new story because the possibilities are endless! He can talk to horses and sea animals, control all aspects of water, and summon water. Oh, how wrong I was. I got brought out of my thoughts when Athena said "Today we also found out that Jake son of Posiedon was brought out of Tartarus along with Tartarus himself.". 2.88. The first future was if I rejected the gift, I could meet someone in the future and start a family or I could die in a week, a month or a years. I figured Ravenwood couldn't be any different than every other private school I've been set to. Some things never change. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. They found a place where lived numerous unknown creatures. RWBY After moving to a new state and city for a fresh start with her younger sister she is into the supernatural world even more than before. ", "I am Sky, Master of air and member of the Alpha squad. Deciding that he can't bear living knowing everyone, including Annabeth, thought of him as traitor, Percy gives all that he had up. Requests I'm used to it by now. Book: Percy Jackson's Greek Gods; Mentions of Grover (Percy Jackson) Summary. Sevral of the goddesses were in tears and My dad was sobbing with Zeus, Hades, and the other gods comforting him. The ancient god waited patiently after Gaia's fall. I am very sorry if the description is terrible. Percys first stepfather Gabe Ugliano was turned into stone at the end of book one, but Percys mother later remarried during The Battle Of Labyrinth to Paul Blofis. This is for fun you can comment an I will try my best to see what you think. No other school I've attended had guys like the Frost triplets. Nico di Angelo is an important character in both Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus. Percy is given the gift of the Gamer turning his life into a video game with levels, dungeons and skill points. "We welcome Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon and twice savior of Olympus". I answered all their questions with as much detail as I could provide. The first is that there are numerous stories out there that will appeal to your personal tastes regardless of what they are. During the Attack on the Waystation, Apollo (who was turned into a human) miraculously unleashes his divine form, blinding Commodus and sending him out the window as well as disintegrating his Germani. And not just any God, I'm in love with Apollo. Percy Jackson: Never again (Pertemis) 2 parts. Zeus started getting angry and said some creative cuss words. The gods read about percy jackson in the past. Ares- credits:matintheworld/depositphotos, God of war, courage, battle lust, and violence, Archaeological Site: Areopagus Hill in Athens, beneath the Acropolisin Ancient Greece, trials would take place on this hill, Notable Children: Clarisse La Rue, Frank Zhang. However, near the end of Heroes of Olympus, Nico begins to feel more accepted by the camp. Anyone would think that after so many years of knowing about the existence of the gods he would already be used to the constant changes in his life. Aaron said to his assistant while giving Athaliah one last hateful look, he turned around to leave. . "Happy Birthday son", I smiled at him "Thanks dad, it's not that I'm not happy to see you but did something happen? 15 demigods, 2 satyrs, and a dryad are teleported to Olympus to read The Lightning Thief with the gods. AN: Please comment and tell me how you like it. Silena Beauregard was a minor character in Percy Jackson and the Olympians. My New Reality I manage to stifle a gasp of recognition but the gods and demigods noticed us. With raging battles against primordial beings, this is a Percy Jackson fanfiction like no other. 31.6K 829 6 In the endless sea, every life is imbued with a sacred mission. This world is complete with its own Adventures, Dragons, Dungeons, and just about anything you can imagine. So unfortunately I couldn't fit the whole description in here, so it's the first chapter. But then, the demigods have forgotten about one thing besides monsters and giants: mortals. Ran away from L'manburg. Whatever my uncle was going to offer me made my father very excited. Hero nodded in agreement and we went back to sitting in silence. "I love you too son" My father walked away and entered the throne room. Then youll love The Covert Guardians! That's something you should have told me before! In the third year of reliving their lives you could say Percy and Annabeth have gotten a little cocky. Annabeth gifts Percy a Life Book for Christmas, which contains 18 chapters that represent different years in his life. #olympians Fancy a bit of Percabeth? Marvel LF Crossover Fanfic between Percy Jackson and God Of War (Game series). I would have lost it if Shadow had not asked "I heard word in the galaxy that you cheated on him, so why do you call him your boyfriend?". It all started a few months ago, on the fifth anniversary of the Titans War, more specifically on his 21st birthday. Follow/Fav Percy Jackson Fanfic: The Strongest God. Which god is your favorite? Can he save Olympus and defeat Kronos once and for all? I almost lost it right there, where did she get the right to call me her boyfriend after she cheated on me. The seven demigods of the prophecy and Nico, Reyna are transported back in time to read the books. The seven demigods of the prophecy and Nico, Reyna are transported back in time to read the books. "Being the Son of Poseidon has its perks." Ongoing. Pride & Prejudice Frost Triplets: Ravenwood has been a never-ending bore. But nothing could prepare him to have fallen in love with a God. Some characters might be comi Disclaimer: Percy Jackson does not belong to me,it belongs to Rick Riordan. Yes, I am in love with a God. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! A fanfiction of the crossover of Fem!Percy Jackson and Avatar the last airbender. HIS WHAT? She was helpless to the whims of her abusive Alpha mate and his mistress. Posted on fanfiction.net a while back. Nico di Angelo gets adopted by Bruce Wayne after Batman witnesses him stalking around a cemetery in. When he looked up he saw a pissed off Annabeth rushing towards Sage with a dagger. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Story: Percy Jackson and The Fleeing Titan is an electrifying fanfiction adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Can I get pregnant ?! I was so in awe of Olympus that I didn't realize that the demigods had advanced. You may be looking for the series, the video game, the film, or the film soundtrack. What the two of them thought but didn't say is that demigods rarely live longer than 30 years, and the fact that Percy is still alive is a miracle. If you are looking for a chaos story look no farther. Gender swap Percy Jackson fanfictions are new and original Percy Jackson stories written by fans based on the original works of Riordan which include characters, settings, and plot elements from the Percy Jackson series. Betrayed on her wedding day by her own family, then mated to the Alpha of an enemy pack, Caterina wonders if she was born under a bad moon.