Dr. Susan Karam attended medical school at Louisiana State University in New Orleans. Rather, you will be completing a series of shorter tests, which allows for breaks in between the tests as needed. I immediately felt at ease and felt confident in my receiving expert medical care. Dr. Sara Ann Adams, MD . Ochsner Health | Notice of Privacy Practices | Terms of Use | Vendor Information. Despite the "New Orleans, LA" address, it is outside of the New Orleans CDP and is in fact in the Jefferson census-designated place. And she sent me very thorough notes afterwards about everything we talked about so I didn't have to take notes during the visit. Connect to care at Ochsner. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans, Louisiana 70121. Our Response: Ochsner On Call provides nurse triage, appointment booking, health education and advisory services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Ochsner Medical Center 1514 Jefferson Hwy Jefferson LA 70121 (504) 842-3000 Claim this business (504) 842-3000 Website More Directions Advertisement Shrisha Bodana, DO is a Nephrology Physician in the Greater New Orleans region. The Louisiana Department of Health protects and promotes health and ensures access to medical, preventive and rehabilitative services for all citizens of the State of Louisiana. Visiting the Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans? We're all about great people and exceptional service. And as the largest academic medical center in Louisiana, we are training the next generation of healthcare professionals to be leaders who can meet evolving healthcare challenges. Ochsner gives its patients a chance to stop the loss of bone mass and get back to enjoying life. to reduce risk of bone fractures, while providing preventive care and . Ochsner Health | Notice of Privacy Practices | Terms of Use | Vendor Information. 1514 Jefferson Hwy Ste 400 New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-4025 . Ochsner Medical Center Gift Shop accepts credit cards. For urgent questions or after-hours requests, please contact us through a phone number listed above. Our Response: OVERVIEW; PHYSICIANS AT THIS HOSPITAL ; OVERVIEW ; PHYSICIANS AT THIS HOSPITAL ; PHYSICIANS AT THIS HOSPITAL . Claim this business (504) 842-3930. Currently Ochsner Clinic's 6 physicians cover 4 specialty areas of medicine. What days are Ochsner Medical Center open? We are one of the countrys largest non-university based academic medical centers. 1512 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121-2429 0.1 miles from Ochsner Medical Center #2 Best Value of 712 places to stay in New Orleans Free Wifi Free parking Breakfast included 3. Staff was great, too. Telehealth services available. Dr. Karam is a very knowledgeable, caring doctor. Ochsner is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, founded on providing the best patient care, research and education. She wants to see you get better and will do everything she can to make sure that your health improves. I trust my team at Ochsner to take of me. Val, Helen and Beth. Where Can I Stay near Ochsner Medical Center? Discover Your Future At Ochsner! We change and save lives every day. Instead, you will be asked to answer questions and perform several pencil and paper tasks. Dr. Karan was easy to talk with and offered multiple treatment options. Im grateful for their dedication. Ochsner Medical Center - Department of Gastroenterology. Telehealth services available. Field of Study: Internal medicine, University of Ala Birmingham Slidell, LA 70461985-639-3777, St. Tammany Parish Hospital1202 S. Tyler St.Covington, LA 70433985-898-4001Slidell Memorial Hospital1001 Gause Blvd.Slidell, LA 70458985-280-2200, Ochsner Medical Center - Hancock149 Drinkwater Blvd.Bay St. Louis, MS 39520228-220-5200, Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport - Academic Medical Center1541 Kings HighwayShreveport, LA 71103318-626-0000, Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport - Monroe Medical Center4864 Jackson St.Monroe, LA 71202318-330-7000, Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center1978 Industrial Blvd. Dr. Ashley L Adams, MD . This article relating to a hospital in Louisiana is a stub. She is fantastic. Dr. Karam is great! With unlimited growth potential, both professionally and personally, now is the time to start your future with Ochsner. Dr.Karan is very knowledgeable. Ochsner Health Center - Baptist McFarland Medical Plaza, Dr. John Ochsner Discovery Health Sciences Academy, To schedule an appointment, call 1-866-OCHSNER or visit this webpage for ways to schedule, To schedule an appointment for your child at Ochsner Hospital for Children, call 504-842-3900. Retrieved 2022-02-06. Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans (OMC), including Baptist and West Bank campuses, is named the Best Hospital in Louisiana for the 11th year. Your support makes it possible. Our Response: An evaluation is scheduled for 3-4 hours, but this can be shorter or longer depending on the referral question. Discover Your Future At Ochsner! The Best 10 Hotels near Ochsner Medical Center in Jefferson, LA Sort:Recommended 1514 Jefferson Hwy, Jefferson, LA 70121 All Price Open Now Dogs Allowed Free Wi-Fi 1. Multiple cognitive domains are assessed during the evaluation, including attention, language, multi-tasking, visuospatial skills, and memory, which is the most common complaint. Directions Advertisement. Doctor was very patient with my concerns and questions. Ochsner Medical Center. Nationally rated by U.S. News & World Report for Neurology and Neurosurgery, 11 years in a row. So THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts to Ashton, Max, Marissa, Genevieve and Maddie. Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson HighwayNew Orleans, LA 701211-866-624-7637, Ochsner Hospital for Children1514 Jefferson HighwayNew Orleans, LA 701211-866-624-7637, Ochsner Center for Primary Care and Wellness1401 Jefferson HighwayNew Orleans, LA 70121504-842-4747, Ochsner Health Center Metairie2005 Veterans Memorial Blvd.Metairie, LA 70001504-836-9820, Ochsner Hospital for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine1221 S. Clearview ParkwayHarahan, LA 70121504-703-2620, Ochsner Baptist - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center2700 Napoleon Ave.New Orleans, LA 70115504-899-9311 Ochsner Health Center - Baptist McFarland Medical Plaza4429 Clara St.New Orleans, LA 70115504-899-9311, Ochsner Health Center Mid City411 N. Carrollton Ave., Suite 4New Orleans, LA 70119504-842-7400, Ochsner Health Center - Uptown3423 St. Charles Ave.New Orleans, LA 70115504-842-7444, Ochsner Medical Center Kenner180 W. Esplanade Ave.Kenner, LA 70065504-468-8600, Ochsner Health Center Driftwood2120 Driftwood Blvd.Kenner, LA 70065504-443-9500, St. Charles Parish Hospital1057 Paul Mallard RoadLuling, LA 70070985-785-3740, Ochsner Medical Center West Bank Campus2500 Belle Chasse HighwayGretna, LA 70053504-392-3131, Ochsner Medical Center North Shore100 Medical Center DriveSlidell, LA 70461985-649-7070, Ochsner Health Center Slidell 2750 E. Gause Blvd. View Interpreters Jeff - Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans. 4:30 p.m. Clinical Simulation and Patient Safety Center, Dr. John Ochsner Discovery Health Sciences Academy. Book Now. Compassion and empathy are the cornerstones of our patient-client relationships. Click on a featured specialty on the list or search for a specialty. Highly recommended. Creating positive outcomes for our patients is central to everything we do. I was recently in the ED. When I saw Dr Karam for the first time mu sugar level was close to 400 my AC close to 11. 1514 Jefferson Hwy Fl 9, New Orleans LA 70121. To reach our free 24/7 nurse care line, call 1-800-231-5257. Dr Karam is an incredible Dr. She is professional, yet approachable and very responsive on myOchsner. Dr Karan was very friendly and helpful as well as the staff. Shes young and very up to date with the latest best practices in endocrinology. We are committed to making an ongoing difference in the health of our communities. Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. Claim this business (504) 842-3380. Dr. Karam has an interest in the management of diabetes. . . Ochsner Medical Center Jefferson Highway . Thank you for choosing Ochsner Health for your care. Field of Study: Medicine, Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans Our Response: Find Related . Bone Services offers patients with metabolic bone disease the ability We'd love to know more about you so we can deliver the most relevant content. New Orleans, LA 70121 - Orleans County (504) 842-4753. If you look over in Elmwood there's an affordable Hampton Inn and a Town place Suites. At the time the internet was very slow and when I left this." more 2. Nightly quiet hours and red night lights to minimize environmental sleep disturbances. Hippie Kitchen Good Food Stand 2 Food Stands Fast Food 0.6 Miles Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start Order 2. A week ago my beloved brother in law was admitted to ICU and sadly passed away. osteodystrophy or bone loss following heart, kidney liver or lung Ochsner Medical Center accepts credit cards. I wish I saw her for more than just endocrinology. We are committed to making an ongoing difference in the health of our communities. Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. [4], In 2010, it opened a new family birthing center in Baton Rouge. Since the evaluation is very interactive, it is suggested that you do your best to get a good nights sleep and meal prior to the appointment. Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We work hard to make sure our patients receive the best quality of care. Our Response: Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Metairie 34 Hotels $$ 2.2 Miles "I stayed at this hotel three years ago. These patient verified ratings are based on the provider scores on the nationally developed Clinician & Group Survey. This was my first experience with a virtual visit. Neuropsychological evaluations help assess and offer treatment recommendations for a wide array of conditions. All seven floors in the West Tower feature private rooms to provide the most comfortable space for our patients to heal. As a 767 bed hospital, Ochsner Medical Center offers the opportunity to learn and provide patient care at a Magnet recognized facility,which means ourorganization meets rigorous standards for nursing excellence. My 85 year old Mom was transferred to Oschners bc of internal bleeding from Ocean Springs Hospital this week. Please confirm your eligibility before booking a virtual visit with this provider. We certainly aim to be the best! Grounded Coffee Cafe 24 Breakfast & Brunch OVERVIEW. Affiliated Hospitals. Mon 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. They were personable and professional . Dr Moore and his team at the Benson Cancer center are the best! 63 reviews of Ochsner Medical Center "Relative was referred from Texas for a complicated heart procedure.Doctor in Houston did not like his insurance,Ochsner was very helpful and accomadating.The valve replacement went well.He still returns yearly for check up." . Our commitment is to our patients well-being. Our certified therapists help improve your quality of life by increasing strength and function, reducing pain and restoring normal movement, to help you stay in motion and feeling great. Field of Study: Endocrinology, Northwestern University - 1 p.m. She then returned home to Louisiana to join the endocrine department at Ochsner Medical Center. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Metairie (New Orleans), LA Show prices Enter dates to see prices 1,943 reviews 2713 N Causeway Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002-6029 physicians evaluate the possible causes of osteoporosis, renal Free 24/7 Assistance: Call the Nurse Care Line to talk to a specialty trained registered nurse. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, visit your local Emergency Room or dial 9-1-1. Make an Appointment. With unlimited growth potential, both professionally and personally, now is the time to start your future with Ochsner. Address: 1512 Jefferson Highway, New Orleans (Louisiana) Rates from: USD 99. Very professional, knowledgeable, thorough and personable. - 4 p.m. Thank you for your feedback. More. Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. Then use this simple form to find nearby hotels, motels, and other lodging. Thank you for your great feedback! Dr. Karam is very competent, thorough, and caring. She is an excellent doctor; probably the best I have been to. We're all about great people and exceptional service. . The additional beds in this tower will allow us to serve and treat more patients, including our most critical patients receiving treatment in cardiology, neurosciences, transplant and surgery. Connect to care at Ochsner. Try our new digital wayfinding tool for step-by-step directions to your appointment at Ochsner Medical Center on Jefferson Highway. 1514 Jefferson Hwy Jefferson, LA 70121. I had to go to the emergency room for an injury. Under the agreement, American medical students spend two years learning basic sciences at the University of Queensland in Australia and then two years of clinical rotations in the Ochsner Health System. But all has been great. She is a masterful listener and eloquent explainer. Which of the following best describes you? Ochsner is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, founded on providing the best patient care, research and education. Click on a featured specialty on the list or search for a specialty. 1514 Jefferson Hwy Jefferson, LA 70121. Want the latest on food and fitness, women's health, men's health, parenting and more? Offer virtual visits or other telehealth services? Excellent bedside manner The nurses Ashleigh Hunter , and Linsey are top line. Office Hours 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. Website. They work tirelessly to ensure that every patient receives the best quality of care. We wish you all the best! Get directions, reviews and information for Geoffrey A Kitzman MD - Ochsner Medical Center Jefferson Highway in New Orleans, LA. They took good care of her and we want to Thank them so much for the great care they gave our Mom. Great experience! Nursing (Nurse Practitioner), Cardiology 5 Providers. Dr Karam is exceptionally knowledgeable, kind, and focused on best patient outcomes. Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. The West Tower expansion at Ochsner Medical Center sets a new standard for inpatient care in our area. She makes a patient understand and feel understood. And as the largest academic medical center in Louisiana, we are training the next generation of healthcare professionals to be leaders who can meet evolving healthcare challenges. They were very nice, very professional, they showed that they cared and it wasn't a long wait at all. The current location address for Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans is 1514 Jefferson Hwy, , New Orleans, Louisiana and the contact number is 504-842-3000 and fax number is 504-842-6901. Bone Services Locations Ochsner Medical Complex - The Grove 10310 The Grove Blvd. OVERVIEW; PHYSICIANS AT THIS HOSPITAL . Our NOLA, Katie S. said: I was in NOLA from out of town and needed to visit urgent care three, Home Health Aides, Caregivers, CNA 's, Personal Care Attendants, Housekeeping,, Rachel B. said: I've been to see Dr. Weiss for fillers twice now and both times I've, Donald L. said: Dr. Pilson is amazing and he is a compassionate, honest, kind and. She then completed her residency in internal medicine at UAB in Birmingham, AL and her fellowship in endocrinology at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL. We are committed to making an ongoing difference in the health of our communities. Lookup providers by specialty. Ochsner is committed to a clinically-integrated research program with the ultimate goal of improving the health and wellness of our patients and communities. Click on a featured specialty on the list or search for a specialty. I have. This 132,000-square-foot facility will soon be home to the nationally ranked Ochsner Neuroscience Institute, bringing 25 national renowned programs under one roof. The Optimal Hospital program offers advanced, patient-centered care to our community using innovative devices, materials and processes like: This expansion represents our relentless commitment to our community through developing new and innovative models of care. We appreciate the review and we hope you continue to heal and get back to what you love. New Orleans, LA 70121 - Campus Map. Medical care was very good but cleanliness of the bathroom was atrocious. Our commitment to patient care, education and research and our unique coordinated neighborhood-based system provides healthcare with peace of mind by putting the needs of all patients first. login to your MyOchsner account to send a secure message. I really like this doctor and would recommend her to anyone. Ochsner. Our Response: I cant praise them enough! You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. She puts your mind at ease answer all questions, and don't make you feel rushed. We're happy that we were able to provide good care and customer service for our patients. We will let our team know about your wonderful feedback. Oschner is in dire need of blood platelets! in 2 reviews, The interior atrium looks like an airport with coffee and gift shops while you pass conference rooms. in 2 reviews, Went there as precaution after stepping on a bee with a possible bee allergic. in 4 reviews. Ochsner Medical Center . We wish you all the best! 1514 Jefferson Hwy. All rooms include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. (504) 894-2700. Really listened! Monday Thursday: What are the top specialties practiced at OCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER? Showing 281-300 of 533 Physicians . 1514 Jefferson Hwy. Thank you Dr Karam for everything .. She is a great doctor. Ochsner is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, founded on providing the best patient care, research and education. Ive had many ER visits in my lifetime and recently my entire experience with ER here was the BEST ever!! Tablets offered to patients to view their health data and daily schedule, learn about their care team and condition, take notes and request comfort items, as well as access select entertainment portals. Thank you for the kind review. Ochsner Medical Center is located near Uptown New Orleans and includes acute and sub-acute facilities and centers of excellence: Ochsner Cancer Instit . We also ask that you avoid using substances such as marijuana and alcohol on the day of the appointment as we are interested in testing you under the best possible conditions. Our Response: It's free! Took time to explain Diagnosis and very informative, She was caring, professional and respectful yet informative about what needs to be done to help with my A1C thanks for the help. Hospitals in New Orleans, LA. The interior atrium looks like an airport with coffee and. Website Take me there. See more. 1514 Jefferson Hwy Jefferson LA 70121 (504) 842-3930. More. Copyright 2023 Healthgrades Marketplace, LLC, Patent US Nos. Even if there was a problem with one nurse, they fixed it the very next morning. Our patients' electronic medical records are available from any Ochsner location, allowing for the most consistent patient care, both for routine health needs and more complex medical conditions. Field of Study: Internal Medicine, UAB-Birmingham We're always happy to hear that we've provided an exceptional experience for our patients. We're always happy to hear that we've provided an exceptional experience for our patients. New Orleans, LA 70121 . Can you please email us at feedback@ochsner.org with your full name, phone number and the location where you were seen so we can have a patient relations liaison reach out to you personally? Houma, LA 70363985-873-2200, Ochsner St. Anne Hospital4608 Highway 1 Raceland, LA 70394 985-537-6841, Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge 17000 Medical Center Drive Baton Rouge, LA 70816 225-752-2470. The NPI Number for Ochsner Clinic Foundation is 1083062293. We'd love to know more about you so we can deliver the most relevant content. Ochsner is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, founded on providing the best patient care, research and education. 1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121 (504) 842-4033 Claim this business (504) 842-4033 Website More Directions Advertisement Dr. Sulaiman specializes in Neurosurgery at Ochsner Health System. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family. Our Response: This will be the only major neuroscience institute between Houston and Atlanta, serving as a catalyst for innovation in the field of neurosciences for the patients of the Gulf South. Her care and listening skills are amazing for some one so young. Website Take me there. Truly the best hospital Ive ever been to, and Ive been in and out of hospitals for the past 15 years. therapy for those who have had fractures. (225) 717-2545. In 2009, Ochsner Medical Center began a partnership with the University of Queensland School of Medicine in Brisbane, Australia for US citizens and permanent residents. Thank you for your glowing review. Since its founding in 1942, the hospital has functioned as a nonprofit, named after its owner Dr. Alton Ochsner. Select. We appreciate the review and we hope you continue to heal and get back to what you love. It's good to hear about your positive experience with us. Dr Lang & staff outstanding as usual. We'd love to know more about you so we can deliver the most relevant content. Does OCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER have an onsite pharmacy? Sincerely, thank you, from the bottom of my heart!!! We really appreciate your review, thank you for choosing us as your healthcare provider! For a full listing of all Ochsner locations, click here. Please ensure that sure your mobile device is updated with the latest iOS or Android software before attempting a Virtual Visit. Sign up for our free newsletters to get the best of our healthy living tips delivered straight to your inbox. - 5 p.m. Dr. Karam is board certified in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism and internal medicine. 1514 Jefferson Hwy Jefferson, LA 70121 3 other locations (504) 842-3330 OVERVIEW PHYSICIANS AT THIS PRACTICE Overview Center for Orthopaedics is a Group Practice with 4 Locations.. This state-of-the-art inpatient facility within West Tower will include features of our Ochsner Optimal Hospital, which are designed to improve safety, quality and the overall patient experience. Neuropsychology is the study of brain-behavior relationships. The testing will begin shortly after the interview with a trained psychometrist. It includes acute and sub-acute facilities; centers of excellence Ochsner Cancer Institute, Ochsner Multi-Organ Transplant Center and Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute. I did not know care THIS good existed. Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. 10,558 people like this. Explore our clinical trials in neurology and neurosurgery. Dr Kaman is just outstanding. We appreciate your kind words. We will let our team know about your wonderful feedback. by searching our wide variety of specialty directories: Back and Neck Surgery (Except Spinal Fusion). Dr. Karam was very friendly and compassionate. Our Response: Directions Advertisement. The hospital currently has 767 acute care beds and is completely accredited by the Joint Commission of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO). I wholeheartedly trust I'm in good hands. Discover Your Future At Ochsner! Click on a featured specialty on the list or search for a specialty. We are one of the countrys largest non-university based academic medical centers. We're glad to hear it! Ochsner Health | Notice of Privacy Practices | Terms of Use | Vendor Information. I really like Dr. Karam. Over 700 clinical trialsbeing conducted at Ochsner. 6 a.m. Field of Study: MD, UAB- Birmingham Our Response: I would highly recommend her. And as the largest academic medical center in Louisiana, we are training the next generation of healthcare professionals to be leaders who can meet evolving healthcare challenges. We really appreciate you! We are one of the countrys largest non-university based academic medical centers. Ochsner is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, founded on providing the best patient care, research and education. We are committed to making an ongoing difference in the health of our communities. OCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER is a medical group practice located in New Orleans, LA that specializes in Emergency Medicine. Copper-infused antimicrobial bed sheets, gowns, towels and surfaces to provide supplemental protection against infections.