We found 13 records for Cindi Bigelow in UT, AZ and 9 other states. These are not overly sweet, but instead add just the perfect amount of flavor to any glass and are great for on-the-go summer days. That is exactly what tea does, especially our new Benefits wellness line. What is the biggest misconception of a family-owned business? Cynthia was born in 1783. DarienMoms. In the 1960s and '70s, her son David and his wife Eunice built the company into a national brand by marketing specialty teas to a mass market through grocery distribution. (Lowrey) Bigelow, 63 of Medway died Sunday, May 20, 2018 at Metro West Medical Center in Natick after a courageous battle with Primary Lateral Sclerosis. I work to act in a way that [employees] see that I bring 100 percent of myself into the business, and I want them to be 100 percent of themselves as well. Cynthia Bigelow is 55 years old and was born on 04/01/1966. Your words matter. Join Login. We were the first company to create seasonal teas (such as our Pumpkin Spice), as well as being the first company to introduce probiotics into teas. We work hard every day and that allows us to achieve remarkable things. These are not overly sweet, but instead add just the perfect amount of flavor to any glass and are great for on-the-go summer days. 12 records for Cindi Bigelow. This can take a few View Details. The Bigelow Tea Company (formerly R.C. It is estimated that CINDI BIGELOW's Net worth is around 3 Million USD. This post was published on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform. Join Facebook to connect with Cindy Garcia and others you may know. By continuing without changing your cookie settings, you agree to this collection. in pre-med. I think having that open line to them whenever they need you is so important. Can you please tell us about your Benefits wellness line and new K-Cup Pods brew over ice line and why they are so perfect for right now?We all need comfort and need to be putting things in our bodies that are good for us. If you asked me why I deserve the Character.org [honor] if I do deserve it its because I think of other people first. Another area that we have built upon is our community engagement. . Our annual Bigelow Tea Community Challenge Road Race is in its 34th year this year and now supports 23 local charities, having raised over $2Million since its inception. Most likely they will own it, but I will ensure that the people that run it after me truly understand the gift and opportunity they have been given. We work hard every day and that allows us to achieve remarkable things. She is the third-generation CEO of the company started by her grandmother, Ruth Campbell Bigelow, in 1945. We are proud and thrilled to share a story of how inspiring president and CEO Cindi Bigelow and the Bigelow Tea employees have been with their outreach efforts in their communities which in turn led Cindy to give back in her personal life. Whats your favorite working mom mantra? Bigelow married Harriet C. Taft in December 1849. We also offer tea education programs throughout the community. ANDREA LEGARRETA is one of the most famous person in this media industry. This weeks Meet a Mom interview is with Cindi Bigelow, the third generation president and CEO of Bigelow Tea! In the meantime, he had married Eunice, who would serve a vital role in the company's growth in . Cindy J. 2019. Do you have anyone who has inspired you in business or a mother? She married Kenneth Arthur Bigelow on June 23, 1945 in Quincy, Illinois. Search > Other Searches > Search Family by Name. At home, she encourages and continues to champion sustainable practices that have included the installation of 880 photovoltaic solar panels that provide 15% of the electricity at the company headquarters in Fairfield, the conservation of water and natural gas across all three Bigelow plants and practices that earned Bigelow Tea the designation in 2012 of being a Zero Waste to Landfill company. I know you had a boost in sales but particularly online sales. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Site by PWS, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. Southern Connecticut's Business Resource Guide. Bigelow, 59, is the third-generation CEO of the company started by her grandmother, Ruth Campbell Bigelow, in 1945. var __gaTracker = function () { } CYNTHIA passed away on month day 1926, at age 74. Is Dr. Laura Berman still married? And strength?The biggest misconception might be that a family business is not professional. Her father and her mother, Eunice Bigelow, are the president and vice president, respectively, and the owners of the company, which was founded by the late Ruth Campbell Bigelow, a grandmother of the future bride. Some great accomplishments for sure! CINDY JEAN BIGELOW (born LOWREY) was born on month day 1954, at birth place. Though overall net worth has been increased 32% in the 2021-22 year. Recently we launched our Cold Infusion Botanicals line to naturally enhance your cold water and support healthy hydration throughout the day. You just received an award from Character.org. (Lowrey) Bigelow, 63 of Medway died Sunday, May 20, 2018 at Metro West Medical Center in Natick after a courageous battle with Primary Lateral Sclerosis. In addition to helming Bigelow Tea, she also is Mom to two kids, Meghan (29) and David (27). . I know you had a boost in sales but particularly online sales. CINDI BIGELOW zodiac sign is Leo and favorite food is MC Chicken CINDI BIGELOW Latest Net Worth and Salary in 2021-22 Other marriages: Walkingstick, Christal. There are nuggets of learning everywhere if you stay open to them. Our annual Bigelow Tea Community Challenge Road Race is in its 34th year this year and now supports 23 local charities, having raised over $2Million since its inception. Some great accomplishments for sure! Always. After a stint in sales for Seagrams, she came home to the family business at age 26 and worked in positions of increasing responsibility before becoming chief executive in 2005 at age 42. We became a Certified B Corporation in 2019 and received our certification for using 100% renewable energy in 2020. Cynthia married Samuel Bigelow. Cindi Bigelow is the third-generation President and CEO of family-owned Bigelow Tea, the U.S. market leader of specialty teas that produces more than 2 billion tea bags annually. Bigelow, which is privately held, employs 350 people in Fairfield; Boise, Idaho; and Louisville, Ky.; as well as its Charleston Tea Plantation in South Carolina. DAVID HEATH zodiac sign, Read More DAVID HEATH Net Worth/Age/Height/WikiContinue, RYAN GREENSPAN Net Worth and salary, height, weight , birthday, age, Wikipedia bio. DAVID HEATH is one of the most famous person in this media industry. FAIRFIELD, Conn. (November 09, 2016) Cindi Bigelow, the third generation president of Bigelow Tea, will present her lecture, "Lessons my Father Taught Me," on Tuesday, November 15, from 6:30-7:30 pm at the Dolan School of Business. They had 3 children: MATHEW J BIGELOW and 2 other children. What are you most proud of? Stay current with the most important business news in Greater New Haven - emailed to you on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons. Whats next for Bigelow? But you have a broader view of the forest as you get older. My father made a salary, but there were no houses all over or boats or cars. We became a Certified B Corporation in 2019 and received our certification for using 100% renewable energy in 2020. What is your favorite Bigelow Tea product?I have way too many to list. As the inaugural speaker of the university's Visiting Industry Professional (VIP) Speaker Series, Bigelow Tea's president and CEO was happy to share her accrued experience and . Anyone can read what you share. The company remains a family-owned business and employs 350 people across three manufacturing facilities, producing over 2 billion tea bags annually. Bigelow, the only independent top-selling tea company left, would likely fetch far more, and PE firms and public companies call at least once a week, Cindi says. On May 28, 1829, he married his first wife, Cynthia Greenwood Warren, in Northborough. With summer just around the corner, they are extremely easy to make and gives everyone the chance to enjoy a glass in about a minute. Did you actively pivot during the pandemic?Prior to the pandemic, we had been preparing for the growth of online sales for many years, so when COVID hit, we were well positioned to take care of the increased demand from our customers. When did you realize you would go into the family business?I believe it was in high school that I realized that is what I wanted to do, and from day one I knew that I wanted to be the CEO one day. Cindi Bigelow, President & CEO of Bigelow Tea. Not focusing on what is good for me is what I learned from my parents. You need to understand your role in creating a positive environment in the community, or inside the company. It was about freshness and the need for the foil wrapper [enveloping each teabag], because only foil protects the volatile oils [in the tea]. This line was developed specifically to support a healthy lifestyle. It allows us to be flexible and long term focused with a more holistic view of business. He owns the hotel chain Budget Suites of America and is the founder of Bigelow Aerospace. Married Charles Bigelow of Detroit, Michigan. I have no tolerance for B.S. This weeks Meet a Mom interview is with Cindi Bigelow, the third generation president and CEO of Bigelow Tea! People Search; Cynthia Bigelow; California; Cynthia Bigelow in California We found 26 results for Cynthia Bigelow in Anaheim, Calif City, and 44 other . The company markets over 50 varieties of tea, including black, green, and herbal, all of which are blended in Fairfield. We are also a Zero Waste to Landfill company. That is true #TeaProudly spirit. We became a Certified B Corporation in 2019 and received our certification for using 100% renewable energy in 2020. Married: 1. LUTHER FREEMAN zodiac sign, Read More LUTHER FREEMAN Net Worth/Age/Height/WikiContinue, JORGE MEDINA Net Worth and salary, height, weight , birthday, age, Wikipedia bio. A Proud Member of The Local Moms Network. (541) 476-4199 book Now. It has to be a path that works for them. I think having that open line to them whenever they need you is so important. I have way too many to list. We are preparing for the future and always strive to be ahead of the trends. Only three percent of family businesses make it to the third generation. I like to consider myself very much focused on philanthropic work. Though overall net worth has been increased 26% in the 2021-22 year. Though overall net worth has been increased 37% in the 2021-22 year. Linda Bigelow (Mayfield) . I am so passionate about everything I do though so I am sure whatever I was doing I would give it my all and enjoy it. Cynthia was born in 1783. . Lived in Birmingham AL | Calera AL | Alabaster . Try . Yeah. Inga Ragnhild (Hjelm) Black, age 90, of Mount Vernon, OH, formerly of Jamestown, NY, passed peacefully into the presence of Jesus Christ on Thursday, November 18, 2021.A woman of great faith, Inga's lifelong passion and calling was to love and serve her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Cynthia Lynn "Cindi" Bigelow (Marilyn Louise Chaney, Clarence Wilbur Chaney, Clinton VanTress Chaney, Hannah B Bitler, . Management and leadership of the 400 [employees]; and [ensuring that] the 400 people are doing their best and feeling good about who they are is a completely different skill set [than starting a company]. ABOUT US ALL LOCATIONS JOIN OUR TEAM, We are here to be your go-to resource for everything in and around The New Canaan Darien Moms Network community! Michelle J Bigelow . Most likely they will own it, but I will ensure that the people that run it after me truly understand the gift and opportunity they have been given. 4 of 4. We also recently launched our Cold Infusion Botanicals line, which enhances your water with subtle flavors such as Strawberry Lemon Orange Blossom and Blackberry Raspberry Hibiscus. . Married #1: Cynthia Clark. Its an interesting combination, almost a dichotomy, because I try to run the organization with compassion and drive. Im very feisty. Current address. 54% of these people are married, and 46% are single. I dont know if everybody understands that. palmetto high school basketball tickets; daniel galt west wing. No. The best decision I ever made was coming to work at Bigelow Tea. Cynthia Fisk married Joel Bigelow. What is your favorite Bigelow Tea product? There are nuggets of learning everywhere if you stay open to them. They had the following children: Hiram Bigelow 1803-1853. She holds a BS degree from Boston College, an MBA from Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, and Honorary Doctorates from Johnson & Wales University, the . Mr. O'Hara, a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Bridgeport, is the sales and marketing director of International Marketing Systems in Norwalk, the marketing company for Bigelow teas and other products. Also Your phone is key. I make sure I am available to my kids 100% of the time via my phone. Title: Equine/Barn; Shawn was born March 16, 1961 in Kittanning, PA to the late Leslie Sr. and Betty (Black) Bowser. Cindi Bigelow. Cynthia Bigelow is 64 years old and was born on 04/15/1958. Plot: 30.3. We have some exciting new tea ideas but that is our secret for now. The best decision I ever made was coming to work at Bigelow Tea. I didnt understand about greed. Cindy Bailey. The surname Bigelow was also often derived from residence near one of the various settlements called Baguley, a name that originally means ram's woodland. Cathy Scholl, Mary Dubridge, Cindy Caldwell, Janet Eastwood. Mar 29, 2021 | Homepage Bottom, Meet A Mom This week's Meet a Mom interview is with Cindi Bigelow, the third generation president and CEO of Bigelow Tea! Facilities Assistant . Did you actively pivot during the pandemic?Prior to the pandemic, we had been preparing for the growth of online sales for many years, so when COVID hit, we were well positioned to take care of the increased demand from our customers. Youve said you knew you wanted to run this company since you were in high-school. I think having that open line to them whenever they need you is so important. Pallbearers will be Chris Bigelow, Aaron Estes, Tommy McFerran, Charles Ingram, Ron Ingram, and Mike Ingram. During the course of their marriage, Chapman and Berman became the parents of three sons: Ethan, Sam, and Jackson. Ned Gerard / Hearst Connecticut Media Show More Show Less 3 of 10. Cindy Garcia is on Facebook. Born on July 15, 1805, in Northborough, Massachusetts, Bigelow left his hometown at age 23 to found the Northwest Territory's first tannery in Detroit. Whats next for Bigelow?As for any business, we are looking at expansion and innovation. Or inside your family. They had two children, Hattie C.and Charles Sam Houston, who in adulthood fashioned himself as "Texas . AMES, CYNTHIA Married 1803 WILSON, GARDNER in VERMONT. They had the following children. by tlmnadmin | Aug 12, 2022 | Around Town, Blog. I know you had a boost in sales but particularly online sales. And I still run as fast as I can. RYAN GREENSPAN zodiac sign, Read More RYAN GREENSPAN Net Worth/Age/Height/WikiContinue, LUTHER FREEMAN Net Worth and salary, height, weight , birthday, age, Wikipedia bio. Cindy J. Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed. . Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Site by PWS, Here's your #weekendroundup 3/3- 3/5! It took [my parents and me] five years to have that conversation. In absolute honesty, I cannot imagine doing anything else because truly I LOVE WHAT I DO AND LOVE WHO I WORK WITH. Christian Bassett. In addition to helming Bigelow Tea, she also is Mom to two kids, Meghan (29) and David (27). M: I am afraid John is busy at the moment, madam.W: Oh, dear. Cindi's grandmother, Ruth Campbell Bigelow, started the company in her kitchen when her husband lost his publishing job and the interior design business she ran was decimated by the Depression and then by the austerity of the World War II era. Leslie H. Bigelow Is Married. What are the biggest contributions you believe you have made to the brand so far?One of the biggest contributions would be leading Bigelow Teas drive toward sustainability. The A-list couple, Katty and Russel, got engaged in India during New Year's Eve of 2010. The best decision I ever made was coming to work at Bigelow Tea. When did you realize you would go into the family business?I believe it was in high school that I realized that is what I wanted to do, and from day one I knew that I wanted to be the CEO one day. In addition to helming Bigelow Tea, she also is Mom to two kids, Meghan (29) and David (27). This weeks Meet a Mom interview is with Cindi Bigelow, the third generation president and CEO of Bigelow Tea! Recently we launched our Cold Infusion Botanicals line to naturally enhance your cold water and support healthy hydration throughout the day. CINDI BIGELOW zodiac sign is Leo and favorite food is MC Chicken CINDI BIGELOW Latest Net Worth and Salary in 2021-22 It's time to know how much money does CINDI BIGELOW make per year. Also Your phone is key. I make sure I am available to my kids 100% of the time via my phone. CINDI BIGELOW is one of the most famous person in this media industry. The hurdles in front of her were so significant, I dont know what that looks like or what it took [to surmount them]. Burial: Religious Society of Friends Burial Ground, Newmarket, York Regional, unicipality Ontario, Canada. Email addresses. So far they've all been rebuffed. In addition to helming Bigelow Tea, she also is Mom to two kids, Meghan (29) and David (27). Berman is married to Samuel Chapman. Contributed photo. As of this date, Cynthia is married. Mr. and Mrs. David Bigelow of Westport, Conn., have announced the engagement of their daughter Cynthia Ruth Bigelow to Thomas Moore O'Hara, the son of Raymond O'Hara of Norwalk, Conn., and the late Mary Ellen O'Hara. This is a digitized version of an article from The Timess print archive, before the start of online publication in 1996. Whats your favorite working mom mantra?Scheduling is your friend! Scheduling ensures you can fit all the things you hope and want to do as a mother into your busy schedule. I believe people want to know more about the brands they consume, and what better way to know more about the brand [of tea] that theyre drinking than by knowing the family and the ethics behind the brand? Yes, I know I sound like a commercial but I am proud of how they turned out! We chatted with this Fairfield, CT-based executive about growing her business during the pandemic, her working mom mantra, and more. 20017: M: iii: Adam Spencer Truex. Apr 30, 2019 - Bigelow Tea OFFICIAL shared a photo on Instagram: "Check our Cindi Bigelow's tea drawer at home! They had two daughters, Sarah Warren and Agnes Louisa Bigelow, in 1831 and 1835 respectively. It is estimated that CINDI BIGELOWs Net worth is around 3 Million USD. RICHARD was born on August 1 1958, in BLAIR PENN. Though overall net worth has been increased 44% in the 2021-22 year. Since my tenure, we have also introduced many new and innovative products to the marketplace. With summer just around the corner, they are extremely easy to make and gives everyone the chance to enjoy a glass in about a minute. I try to learn from everyone whom I encounter. And as Ive always told my kids, you dont know the impact of your actions you might never know, or might know in 10 years, or 20 years, or 30 years. Power and money can do things to people. We are also a Zero Waste to Landfill company. Stay up-to-date with what is happening in-and-around New Canaan Darien CT with local events, community highlights, and exclusive deals. Cynthia Bigelow was born on 04/15/1958 and is 63 years old. What are you most proud of?I would say I am most proud of driving the business forward while holding on to the values in which our company was founded. You have to understand that youre always in a position to influence somebody, so you had better be a good role model. Some of my go-to teas are of course Constant Comment, Lemon Ginger with Probiotic, Earl Grey, Green Tea and our new Benefits tea Calm Stomach. . I believe the biggest strength is just that: being a family company. I know it was a really rough beginning. A Proud Member of The Local Moms Network. When did you realize you would go into the family business?I believe it was in high school that I realized that is what I wanted to do, and from day one I knew that I wanted to be the CEO one day. They know they can call me any time and I will answer. You can also login or register for a free account. In terms of the K-Cup brew over ice teas that have just come out, they are an incredibly convenient way to enjoy a healthy cup of iced tea anytime with speed and convenience. Mobile number (920) 397-6855 new! Wife of John Bigelow married 29 Sep 1791 in Colchester, New London, Connecticut, USA. Stay up-to-date with what is happening in-and-around the South Shore of MA with local events, community highlights, and exclusive deals. In terms of the K-Cup brew over ice teas that have just come out, they are an incredibly convenient way to enjoy a healthy cup of iced tea anytime with speed and convenience. In addition to helming Bigelow Tea, she also is Mom to two kids, Meghan (29) and David (27). tea | 1.1K views, 45 likes, 6 loves, 9 comments, 7 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Bigelow Tea: "Because making that perfect cup is the reason we do what we do." -Cindi Bigelow 3rd generation #tea Cindy Bigelow is on Facebook. On May 25, 1829, he married Cynthia G. Warren in Northborough, Massachusetts. Sam died on February 7, 2021, aged 16, from what his parents believe to be fentanyl laced Percocet which he bought from a drug dealer on Snapchat. BIGELOW, Shawnee D. Coopersville, MI. We have some exciting new tea ideas but that is our secret for now. In 1920, she married David Bigelow, who worked in accounting for the book publisher McGraw-Hill. But I had no idea about any of that. In creating and building a company, your grandmother Ruth was really unusual for her time. These are not overly sweet, but instead add just the perfect amount of flavor to any glass and are great for on-the-go summer days. AMES, CYNTHIA Married 1910 WILLOUGHBY, ELBERT in MD. John always does my hair.Q: What do we know about John? It allows us to be flexible and long term focused with a more holistic view of business. Our annual Bigelow Tea Community Challenge Road Race is in its 34th year this year and now supports 23 local charities, having raised over $2Million since its inception. . Bigelow routinely pursues key partnerships, new products and real estate expansion, and her efforts continued this past year. He is married to Cynthia Bigelow and has four children: Brian, Robert (Robbie), Taelyn, and Julie. But Tuesday night was a first for Bigelow, as she sat in the United States Capitol's gallery during the State of the Union address, as the guest of U.S. Rep. Jim Himes, D-Conn. Mr. and Mrs. David Bigelow of Westport, Conn., have announced the engagement of their daughter Cynthia Ruth Bigelow to Thomas Moore O'Hara, the son of Raymond O'Hara of Norwalk, Conn., and. President & CEO, Bigelow Tea. . Please do not leave this page until complete. Coworkers: Cindy Morrow, Daniker Floyd, Ivonne Reyes, Michael Borysek, Jerry Nelson; Beth Bigelow. A family-run company and its CEO will be honored at the "Emerald Anniversary" of The Kennedy Center's Four . By anyone's standards, Bigelow was a clear loser on the financial front - a fact probably driven home to her when Cameron went on to divorce, Hamilton, whom he married in 1997. They had one child: William G Bigelow. Mar 31, 2021 | Meet a Mom This week's Meet a Mom interview is with Cindi Bigelow, the third generation president and CEO of Bigelow Tea! Matthew S Bigelow . Dedicated to Giving Moms The Gift of Time. Cynthia lived in 1910, at address, Missouri. Whats next for Bigelow?As for any business, we are looking at expansion and innovation. This week's Meet a Mom interview is with Cindi Bigelow, the third generation president and CEO of Bigelow Tea! Thats what Ive been groomed and developed to do but to do it with that same entrepreneurial spirit [that Ruth Campbell Bigelow had]. Anyone can read what you share. Always thinks of what is best for whatevers in front of me not myself. Dining Room. Together they raised two children, Cynthia (Cindy) J. Bigelow Thye, and Brad L. Bigelow. Though overall net worth has been increased 26% in the 2021-22 year. She was the 2015 Fairfield University Graduate Commencement speaker in 2015 and through the years has been widely recognized for her community service. 20016: M: ii: Kyle Jordan Truex. You also are ruthless about not wasting time. When did you realize you would go into the family business? Born in Brighton on December 10, 1954, she was the daughter of the late John A. and Marion E. (Ravinski) Lowrey. Levine Bigelow 1806-1878. . Though overall net worth has been increased 21% in the 2021-22 year. Before assuming this key role in 2005, Cindi spent 25 years in all areas of the company her grandmother founded in 1945. Katty was married to Russel Brand, a British actor born in 1975, in Grays, United Kingdom. The blends were designed with particular wellness aspects in mind, from Sleep (Lavender Chamomile) to Calm Stomach (Ginger Peach) to Stay Well (Lemon Echinacea). Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. Katty Perry is an American singer-songwriter born in 1984 in Santa, Barbara, California. This business is truly a gift (I like to refer to it as a gem) but you have to see that for yourself and I want to give them the opportunity to make those decisions for themselves. He married Cynthia Fisk (1783-1846). Cindi also explains how to grow a family business, making a . That is why I decided to go out into the marketplace and share the family story. PeopleFinders is the best people search for finding people and public records. Print. She's been working at her family's business full-time since 1986, and assumed the role of CEO in 2005. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. View the profiles of professionals named "Cindy Bigelow" on LinkedIn. 404 records for Beth Bigelow. That is exactly what tea does, especially our new Benefits wellness line. It will be successful or it will not based on you. They have a son together, Dalton Abbott. Before assuming her role as the third generation president and CEO of family-owned Bigelow Tea in 2005, Cindi Bigelow spent 20 years in virtually all areas of the company that her grandmother founded. This case was filed in Harris County District Courts, Harris County District Courts located in Harris, Texas. In addition to helming Bigelow Tea, she also is Mom to two kids, Meghan (29) and David (27). After moving back to his home state in 1831 . She was the beloved wife of John L. Bigelow, III who she married in 1974. Charles' Obituary. Find Beth Bigelow's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. Besides her role of super mom, Kirsten has now added the Stay up-to-date with what is happening in-and-around our local moms community with events, community highlights, and exclusive deals. They had 3 children: DIANA MARIE BIGELOW and 2 other children. We are preparing for the future and always strive to be ahead of the trends. Most likely they will own it, but I will ensure that the people that run it after me truly understand the gift and opportunity they have been given. Cindi Bigelow is the 3rd generation President & CEO of family-owned Bigelow Tea. (Lowrey) Bigelow, 63 of Medway died Sunday, May 20, 2018 at Metro West Medical Center in Natick after a courageous battle with Primary Lateral Sclerosis. What are some personal qualities as an executive that youd like to improve on? The company has other plants in Boise, Idaho . The blends were designed with particular wellness aspects in mind, from Sleep (Lavender Chamomile) to Calm Stomach (Ginger Peach) to Stay Well (Lemon Echinacea). We are proud and thrilled to share a story of how inspiring president and CEO Cindi Bigelow and the Bigelow Tea employees have been with their outreach efforts in their communities which in turn led Cindy to give back in her personal life. In addition to helming Bigelow Tea, she also is Mom to two kids, Meghan (29) and David (27). Shes been working at her familys business full-time since 1986, and assumed the role of CEO in 2005. They had the following children: Hiram Bigelow 1803-1853 Levine Bigelow 1806-1878 She passed away in 1846.