500 Power Stones = 5 Extra chapters per week Shishio stared at the beautiful girl in front of him, and he couldn't look away. [Ding!] Oh! I'll update the chapter when I have nothing to do ____________ The System in this fic is inspired by the novel [The Beast Sex System(The World Of Systems)]. Being sucked into a fantasy world that nobody leaves doesn't sound half bad to Cain. Alex was an ordinary person with the dream of one day being transmigrated to a magical world. But here it applies to the world of One Piece, I was inspired by the idea and I wanted to apply it to the world of One Piece, and I hope it succeeds, of course, there will be a conspiracy and I will make sure to improve the story according to the readers opinions. Whoever plots against Yun family's lives would pay back ten times the amount! #ATTACKONTITAN My Instagram: Reincarnated With A Summoning System File:21274685777068205 1635154933098.jpeg Author Aoki_Aku Chapters 704 Del Is a teenage boy of humble birth from Earth. But what he didn't expect is that he would be transmigrated to a world much more than that, a world he knew very well, but instead of being given a system that would empower him, he was given a system that allowed him to make games, and the more people played, the more powers he would get. But there's a catch, because there always is one. -- -Last, but not least, I do not own any character, or anything in the MCU, other than my OC [Edward ???] Now, in a dilemma, Edward or Peter now, was left to contemplate the easiest target of them allbecause no matter what, he wasnt planning to die this time. Im sorry, Im a summoner that appears only once in a thousand years. https://discord.gg/yGkM5YRqeb, Meet Jon Dare, your every day's 25 years old who one day wakes up in Honorhall Orphanage in the city of Riften in the Kingdom of Skyrim. [English isn't my first language.] Tony Stark: Son of a bitch, I can do in real life everything this Watch Dogs guy does, but why can't I stop playing? In this way, Xiao Ming began his ordinary life. ---------- Then finally, a pair of glowing red eyes appeared among the black mist. "Fuck." Adrian, our main character, who experienced an accident that caused him to be temporary limp used the game as a way for therapy but mainly to experience the new world of virtual reality. "Half-Cold, Half-Hot!" I was doing short chapters and dragging things out far to long in my last story. Shishio frowned and said, "I refuse!" Luckily, Xiao Ming has awakened the Life Simulator System! Therefore, she chooses to stand up without any hesitation! However, thanks to the love from his adoptive more, Verda, he became a normal elf-like boy filled with love and passion for humanity and his peers. [Target has been found!] Now he opens his eyes in another world, a world much more dangerous than his own, in the body of one certain Spider-Man. Where order is chaos and chaos is order. High School of the Dead x Prototype. *SYSTEM WARNING* It's a second chance to live a good life, but what will Cain be able to make of it? [The journey has only been started!] It resulted in him being banished from the heroes' party. Second World: My Girlfriend is a Zombie??? 600 Powerstones = 3 Chapter My Patreon: check out his adventure to rule everything, have fun,and troll some young masters. Cover not mine found it on google Being sucked into a fantasy world that nobody leaves doesn't sound half bad to Cain. --- ", Eastern Fantasy SYSTEM TRANSMIGRATION DEVIL VIDEOGAME FACESLAPPING COOLGUY, Jun Ren, was 25 years old when he died from a hit and run driver. [As the first target has been found, you also receive 500 million yen on your back account!] 30 advance chapters in my Pat.reon. 300 stones - 1chap. Fantasy ACTION ADVENTURE SYSTEM MAGIC OVERPOWERED TRANSMIGRATION KINGDOMBUILDING CONQUER ADVANCEDTECHNOLOGY ELVES, Ferdinand Anshelm is an officer of the Imperial Federation. The big Immortal Elder got a certain gleam in his eye once the arena was ready, so Cain gestured him forward to request a sparring partner from the Arena. Note : Vote for the Novel for extra weekly chapters. Your author here just want to let yall know this is my first story and Im knew to writing in general so work with me if anyone has suggestions let me know and I WILL MAKE ERRORS please dont hate me XD we will get though them together!!! -Traps Vahn was an atypical youth. With everyone gathered in the garden in much smaller humanoid forms, the entire idle population of Ancients seemed to have found room to see the newest members of their species, and the twins loved it. It was a devil's eye staring at him. Thousands of Planes Connected, An Eternal Battlefield to be explored. MTL: https://www.uukanshu.com/b/193250/, As Peter Parker of Earth-199999(MCU) dies shortly after being bitten by a radioactive spider, another soul takes his place. In this world of magic, even the ability to make an assault rifle cant protect him from those who wish him to disappear. First world: Mummy world For example, most Naruto fanfiction I've read only features either Minato's generation, Kalashi's generation Itachi's, or Naruto's you'd rarely see anyone about Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru's generation not to talk of Madara and Hashirama. He died while saving multiple familys in the kill zone. But this system is quite different from normal systems. In Pandemonium, the inhabitants comes in all shapes and sizes. If you can't handle it, then don't read it. Can he survive while developing his new ability or will he end up six feet below the ground? But with power came the need for control, and a special occupation was created to manage those who dared to enter the dungeons. I don't own Marvel and Chronicle. Is a mage very powerful? When Ferdinand woke up, he found himself in an unfamiliar world. https://www.patreon.com/muhned1, Leon was an average high school student, who love to watch anime and read novels. A mysterious questionnaire and a night of darkness sends him into a completely different world. Oh! --------------------------------------------- A universe of endless possibilities in which anyone can become the invincible hero fighting against the forces of darkness or a sage which dives into the abyss of magic and so much more. Hope y'all enjoy it. Webnovel Status: Ongoing; READ NOW. Kaius heres a voice whose there brave one I am the god of war I was impressed by your actions so now you have the honor to be reincarnated by the strongest god there is, Ill give you 5 wishes brave one. A hot-blooded man, when the blood is sprinkled on the battlefield, lying on the knees of a drunk beauty, awakens the power of the world. However, the limitations of the system are severe. Daily Updates! He will experience countless adventures and challenges and rise to be the most influential person in this new reality. This time the story is based on many worlds with the theme of Zombies, there is no multiverse travel; there is world travel. "Huh?" [As a starting gift, you have received "Japanese Food Cooking Mastery"!] Whoever plots against Yun family's lives would pay back ten times the amount! Support me and get access to additional chapters. There are no starting bonuses, and it doesn't give him free power. Third world: ????? Maybe I'll be full of energy to write your favorite fanfic. Shishio frowned and said, "I refuse!" I don't own One Piece nor do I own its characters, all I own is the protagonist, after all, this is just a fanfic without any profit, just for fun. (P)(A)(T)(R)(E)(O)(N) LINK: All it gives him, is knowledge. __ A small-time thief gets a system in a magical world. A boy who was outcasted from society at a young age due to his inability to conform finds solace in reading numerous fantasy stories in place of human interaction. --------------------------------------------- i do not owe any of the anime/ movie characters, each character is own by its own create owner. Have fun :D Disclaimer: None of the pictures I may use are mine, all rights belong to their artist and owner. Finally, he made up his mind and decided to say hello to her, but suddenly He lost consciousness suddenly and for no reason after having sex with the owner of the company. As he was training himself to death, death really came to claim his life. A month after the incident, he made a decision to quit the game and return to the real world. His unwitting choice to use the Random Character Creation option, unaware that the choice would be irreversible, sends him into this new world as a Puppet Master, a Summoning based class nobody else in the starting zone has ever heard of. Update Rate = 7 Chapters/ Week NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE, IT IS CRUEL AND ILLEGAL!!! Https://www.patreon.com/AlienWarlord. https://discord.gg/Jwa8PKh Author: BlackStar_BH (Me) The new ability gives Del an edge over his opponent. Chapters will be updated as they're posted on Webnovel Male Lead: Brand Mercer (OC) Everything in this novel will be 18+, although everyone is welcome if you are like me who watched horror movies with a smile at 7 :) This story is a beautiful tale mixing a pinch of video game, a pint of gacha, tons of murder, a spoonful of debauchery and yanderes, a lot of yanderes derived from iconic horror villains. My Grammar is not the best, but hope you guys like it. Whenever he acquires a skill, basic knowledge related to the skill gets installed in his head. Watch as one man and his loyal summons conquer the world, the galaxy, the universe, and then the dimensions in this fast-paced and action-packed epic tale. Now, given a new opportunity at life, Blake will use every possible way to grow stronger and protect his new family in a turbulent world where people can summon spirits to fight and develop their magical powers. Hello! However, due to a sick twist of fate, Lucifer himself decided to reincarnate him into the feeble body of a human child named Blake, desiring a rematch in the future! -------------------- You cook all of this in hell fire and you get a magnificent kingdom building, harem, fantasy novel, with lots of smut, plot and gore. 11 days ago Follow his journey as he unlocks and trains new skills while also navigating through a very interesting version of the Wizarding world. With his Avatar System, watch as he turns the world over on it's head and shows them what it means to be a hero. The cover is made thanks to all who supported my novel. "???????" Join My Discord: https://discord.gg/A99cwNH6J5. VVV Fantasy ACTION ADVENTURE REINCARNATION SYSTEM MAGIC CULTIVATION OVERPOWERED VAMPIRE EVOLUTION SUMMONS, After an ultimate battle against the King of Hell Lucifer, Asmodeus, the Vampire Emperor, has fallen. The cover is made thanks to all who supported my novel. During this period, Rhode tries his best to alleviate his emotional pain through gaming, but alas, his life shatters once more when he heard his parents perish in a plane crash. Find Extra Early Chapters and our Discord Server on this link Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/NineClouds69 He only survived by doing low-level quests and cheap assignments. In a world where Summoning of an elemental spirit is done through a dream when they are 15 years old, Ajax with the help of a system and his summoned spirits sets out on a journey to seek revenge against the mastermind behind the massacre. How will Samuel, with the ability to summon countless warriors face this new challenge and develop his family to the strongest existence on the Eternal Battlefield? You cook all of this in hell fire and you get a magnificent kingdom building, harem, fantasy novel, with lots of smut, plot and gore. Is it very difficult for a warrior to advance? I can advance two levels in three days. [-Stealth Magic He is the weakest among the other students that were summoned to another world. Born in the declining Yun family and being beaten to death by the son of a powerful familythis is her identity this life. Can he survive while developing his new ability or will he end up six feet below the ground? If there is such a thing as multiverse travel, it shall be considered in the future. Shishio stared at the beautiful girl in front of him, and he couldn't look away. MMORPG: Rebirth as an Alchemist. Read My Horror Summoning System - Crak - Webnovel / Horror&Thriller / My horror summoning system original My horror summoning system Horror summoner Horror&Thriller 10 Chapters 142.0K Views Author: Crak Not enough ratings Read Add to Library Report story About Table of Contents Synopsis Peter (15y/o) will get his powers in 2010. Bob felt a strange energy pulsating through his body, he knew something was wrong. Read Reincarnated With A Summoning System light novel online for free or download it in epub, mobi, pdf. ---------- [Marvel x Multiverse Fanfic] --------------------------------------------- She senses the five elements, and an all-elemental mage is quietly born. https://linktr.ee/donovel. Gradually, the black aura began to encircle the summoning circle. Cover by Sinlaire, Edited by Frozen: https://www.deviantart.com/sinlaire *** To top it off, these women and their said partners were strongwith some particularly so, enough to kill him with a punch alone. This story is about a man named Putra Indra Santoso who reincarnated as Huo Yuhao. A new Era of Blood is about to begin. "???????" 20 Golden Tickets = 3 Extra chapters per week I'm sorry, I don't care. From then on, the continent would lose a good-for-nothing and gain an exceptional genius! Patreon.com/Master4thWall. Some of the weapons are even downright useless. Her father and brother, who had protected her as if their lives depended on it, becomes her strength to continue living. https://discord.gg/68Entk7Zs7 Have you had your fill of monotonous monologues and forced dialogues? The air grew warmer and hotter. Armed with only a Grimoire, hell slowly summon all of his previous life subordinates, who are all powerful Vampires, and rise to the top while fighting the ever-growing menace of the Demon Towers. but he itself was a monster too ----- There was only one thing he could do, cheat. Updates would be MWF and occasionally on Sunday too if I feel like it. 1000 Powerstones = 5 Chapter But with power came the need for control, and a special occupation was created to manage those who dared to enter the dungeons. //// All it gives him, is knowledge. Let us witness how this formidable lady starts from the beginning and scales to the top of the pyramid! Due to a rare mutation, his blood had the potential to target and attack ailments within the human body. Her waist might be the narrowest waist that he had ever seen, and he was wondering how it felt to hug that waist. Cover by Sinlaire, Edited by Frozen: https://www.deviantart.com/sinlaire [Work hard, young man!] From now on, she will rule the world! He went on in his life to do many fulfilling things and could be recognized by almost anyone. New Patreon~! Gustav is one of such Players, thrown into the interdimensional apocalypse, he will use the System he acquired through the System Ticket to crawl his way to the top! - Please give my story a proper review. As such, with nothing else to do Brand did the only thing that could have brought him satisfaction at that very moment, just as he had done for his whole life. ===== But you had better reward me for all my troubles! "" Aden Strong is whisked away from his normal life to one of the most terrifying universes, where alien invasion are a normal occurrence, Supervillains seeking to take over the world and powerful beings like Superman are not too out of place. A normal college student of blue star accidentally obtained a system fragment due to traffic accident while saving his friend he thought he was dead but when he opened his eyes he was in a movie with mission of collecting the system fragments which are in different world's "W-wha!" From that time onwards his goal became to draw One Piece manga in the pirates' world! Im sorry, Im a summoner that appears only once in a thousand years. At the current time, the series is complete. Join my Patre@n at patre@n.com/JoshRichie to support my endeavors, God knows I need It. Moreover, Im a five-elemental summoner. 2 months ago . Pat.reon.com/Saintbarbido. Since she is reborn as Yun Feng, no one can touch the Yun family! -Knife/Short-Sword Wielding Fortunately, he somehow ends up in possession of a summoning system, and now he intends to make a comeback and show up all those who insulted him. You are reading Reincarnated With A Summoning System novel onlone free, one of the most popular novel of type Light Novel,written by Aoki_Aku and covering in Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Romance, genres, written by Aoki_Aku at Web Novel Full, a top novels site to offering for read light novels online free. His unwitting choice to use the Random Character Creation option, unaware that the choice would be irreversible, sends him into this new world as a Puppet Master, a Summoning based class nobody else in the starting zone has ever heard of. 1400 Powerstones = 7 Chapter Author's Note: If you would like to support the author and the team behind EPIC and future projects, feel free to check out libraryofakasha.com. Reincarnated With A Summoning System Chapter 689 689 Cain The Merciless. I own nothing. He is the weakest among the other students that were summoned to another world. https://www.patreon.com/0Jordinio0 - Feel free to support me on Patreon. What would you do if you were reborn in the world of Battle Through the Heavens without a distinguished background or an elder in your ring and just a decent talent? It's like fate (the Manga and anime) with the sole purpose of shedding blood mixed with a zombie (demon) apocalypse. Second World: Naruto 1200 Powerstones = 6 Chapter There are no starting bonuses, and it doesn't give him free power. My Twitter: www.patreon.com/kisshot Video Games ACTION ADVENTURE SLICEOFLIFE DEVIL VIDEOGAME EVOLUTION BEASTTAMING SUMMONS MMORPG ESPORTS. Our hero, Vincent Schwartz, was a young orphan found inside one such dungeon. As a summoner that is hard to come by in ten thousand years, as well as a warrior, mage, socket master, refiner, and so on, she has always been very low-keyarrogant in a low-key manner! Magical beasts and so on are not a problem. Well, I guess I'll have to do this the hard way then. Lastly.. Be sure to enjoy! MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking, / Horror&Thriller / My horror summoning system. Fantasy ACTION ADVENTURE SYSTEM CULTIVATION OVERPOWERED TRANSMIGRATION. Read I Am A Boss Mommy That Wants To Slack summary and more below. A young man from the earth after a slightly tragic and short life gets the option of reincarnating into the naruto world with any timeline of his choosing and wishes. ======= Although he lost, he died without regrets and with a smile, prideful that he had managed to corner the King of Hell himself to such an extent. A chance to show the world what being a Hero really means. PS: I don't own the cover, and any characters or world in this story, except for my own OC (Original Character). If you wish to support me: Many attributed his riches to his unprecedented shrewdness, hustling to survive after being abandoned by his father, there seemed to have been only a single thing he inherited from him that was useful, his luck. Whenever he acquires a skill, basic knowledge related to the skill gets installed in his head. How will he fare against entities like Gol D. Roger, Whitebeard, and Rocks D. Xebec? 600 stones - 2chaps. Come find out Latest chapter. [Elements are being chosen.] - English is not my first language, so there would be grammatical mistakes in this story. ********************************* Current World: Marvel Moreover, Im a five-elemental summoner. Thirdly, The mc isn't going to be some chad thunderc*ck guy. He has to train the skill and increase its proficiency in order to unlock further knowledge. He often imagined himself as the protagonist in a world of his own, finally in control of his own destiny. He was loved by all of his family and he didnt have any enemies that he knew about as everyone he has ever met has been nice towards him. Discord: With a stroke of luck, Ban somehow managed to inherit a System after being denied by its previous owner. Join my discord channel to chat and exchange ideas It resulted in him being banished from the heroes' party. Pride, an ordinary human of Earth, dies in reality and then awakens in the world of One Piece. Watch as he lives in the world during the era after the Ten-Tails sealing If you are the owner and wish to have it taken down write a comment and it shall be done. Gamer Insert. Do you want to see steady, slow character development and power level growth? --------------------------------------------- But as he soon realizes, this is no game, him and hundreds of others have been brought to another world with no instructions, no clear goals and no way home. -All characters and situations are pure products of my imagination. He had decided to merge them and make their inhabitants fight for total supremacy, ensuing an interdimensional event of cataclysmic proportions, the Ragnarok. instagram tiktok twitter facebook youtube, Translators & Editors Commercial Audio business Help & Service DMCA Notification Webnovel Forum Online service Vulnerability Report, Tags Download Apps Be an Author Help Center Privacy Policy Terms of Service Keywords Affiliate. [-Stealth Magic But this system is quite different from normal systems. After his first time leveling up, he gained a new ability [Modern Weapon Summoning System], a system that can make any modern armaments with limitations. *** As such there was no casino that Brand hadn't cleaned with his luck, alas the day came for him to pay. Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr Over 100000 Words available for FREE! If you want to get the updates about latest chapters, lets create an account and add Reincarnated With A Summoning System to your bookmark. 1200 stones - 4chaps. No Harem. __ Being sucked into a fantasy world that nobody leaves doesn't sound half bad to Cain. [The more woman you have, the more rewards you will receive!]