They didn't even check him to make sure he was ok, they just left. We have been on the ground for a year now and there are 93 of us left. Lexa smiled and told her of the children's story about the golden warrior who won against death and commanded him to leave her world as a world where there was no war, only peace, love never hate, Wanheda was the warrior to bring peace to the 13 clans. The arguing over who was going to get the suits and go to the planet to find Clarke and Shaw soon turned into a 'bash Clarke while she's not around' session and Madi had had enough. I would kill all who dare threaten the ones I love. Clarke is left behind at Mt. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I'll be back for you." This particular instance where Eliza decided to publicize how often Bob makes her laugh. This story has nothing to do with my other stories. "You promised," she breathed, "you swore the story would never leave your lips." He didn't care about the lives of people who got in his way. (Image credit: The CW) Spoilers ahead for Episode 10 of The 100 Season 7, called "Etherea. She choice to betray her family and now she needs to live with the consequences of that choice. Bellamy had no choice but to join forces with the Conductor on Etherea to try and climb a frozen mountain to reach an Anomaly Stone that could take them back to Bardo, and the process converted him. "You think Skaikru did it," she says softly. "Standing there in the middle of a crowd of her people who had blood lust in their eyes, Clarke stood tall and calm, she met Lexa eye for eye never once breaking contact. Submit RFP. Unaware that there will be a hand ready to help her pull her out of the abyss. My people are always with me, here.' "I will not go with you." She survived pain, hallucinations, dehydration, starvationshe survived alone for 2 months! ET on The CW. Not that long, but some times passes. Work Search: Its been four months since Clarke returned to Arkadia and the barricade went into effect. Although Madi did not want to, Bellamy made it sound like it was the only way to save everyone, including Clarke. As a graduate of SUNY Purchase College with a degree in Screenwriting and Playwriting, Lindsay has loved television shows and movies since childhood. I wish for our people to live in peace and work together to create a better world. I say hoping they understand me. He was out of the chair, stepped over Echo, and had them both wrapped in his arms faster than any of the others could blink back the tears they were trying to hold inhe buried his face in Clarke's hair. rental house in winslow, az by owner. So, Clarke advocates for Bellamy and asks for his pardon from the Council. Set during Clarkes voluntary exile after the defeat of the Mountain. 'Lexa, love is strength. #thecw Why did you ever let me believe that Octavia or Echo were so much more badass than you? After taking the fall for a crime she didn't commit she's sent to the ground as part of a group of a hundred prisoners. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Indra took the whip and with a deep breath she swung the tails down to reign hell onto Clarke's back. Who said you get to decide who goes on the scouting mission?". "What the fuck is going on?" Clarke is strong." Keep reading She doesn't even know what the meaning of family really is.". "Death is not the end, the warrior whispered to the fallen girl. So, that stands to reason that only those who have nightblood will be able to go on the scouting trip. I killed Ontari and took the flame in hopes that I would see her one last time before my soul left this plane. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Swear it to me. He asked them and they didn't understand it either but they knew better than to waste time asking why. Thank you, Kass Morgan for your story! Clarke's eyes hardened as she surveyed the room. Spoilers ahead for Episode 10 of The 100 Season 7, called "Etherea.". A world where he will wake up to an aching pain in his chest and have to remind himself every morning why its there. How did she save Bellamy from Finn's fate without him even knowing? Echo realized that she finally had found home too and it was all due to Clarke Griffin. The Grounder repeats. ', 'Clarke don't you want your people here? A/N: This is my very first 100 fanfic, as well as the first fanfic I've written in almost 10 years. They were all exactly how he imagined them to be yet, extremely different at the same time. Clarke is betrayed by who she thought was her friends. Bellamy's face contorted and she could see the raw pain flit across his features before he quickly shielded them once again behind the facade that he carefully placed there 6 years ago. I knew I couldn't. (315) 371-3545 offices It was all he needed. ( or - the delinquents start their own society. Cinemablend is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Bellamy didn't even seem conflicted about telling Cadogan that Clarke didn't have the Key, which could mean that Clarke the leader lost her greatest ally in saving the day, and Clark the woman will have to deal with the emotional fallout of her best friend's betrayal. Skikru will have the protection as the 13th clan. Is it a dangerous idea? The one where Clarke is dying and Lexa needs to accept it. I turn around and stare at him, pleading with my eyes to not do this. Octavia says weakly. She survived 6 years without them, she could do it again if she had to. Just Clarke and Shaw.". He should have known that no matter what, Clarke would always be there for her peoplefor him. Too bad. Wherever she is. Lexa grabbed her knife from the sheath and sliced the palm of her hand then held Clarke's and sliced her palm then meshed their hands together, Lexa' s blood mixed with Clarke's. It's not too late to stop this. "A ship from the sky.". ], tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2), Octavia Blake/Clarke Griffin/Raven Reyes (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (4), features some lexa/anya and clarke/ontari, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Octavia Blake/Clarke Griffin/Lexa/Raven Reyes, Alternate Universe - No Praimfaya | Radiation Wave, yes Lexa is dead in this but she's NOT GONE, mildly blurry consent but kinda not really, irresponsible bondage leading to minor injury, AU where titus and bellamy arent cockblocks, roan is definitely not getting his knife back after this, I'm You, You're Me, But I Love You All The Same, luna's a little shit according to lexa's diary. A young man has killed a prominent figure from the Ark. She had love. But she also knew that no matter what, Wanheda would protect her people and that her people also included Echo. She fell to her knees in front of him. She would prefer if she didn't but it is what it is. Her flesh fell from her bones. 1 down 23 stricken to go. I was in charge once and you will listen to me again!" He looked over at Madi, Clarke's daughter, just as she took Clarke's hand. She quickly strode over to Clarke and grabbed her arms as tightly as she could. If you live or die by the end of this, the debt will be paid by your pain, your suffering, and the gift of your blood to the Earth. Tell Bellamy the tale of how Wanheda got her name!" Which will have to, of course, go to the pilot of the drop ship. Shaw stopped walking over to Raven and just stood transfixed by the drama going on in the room. While Bellamy was becoming closer with his friends in space, Clarke and Madi formed a strong bond of their own. "(go after her, but I want her alive. After betraying Clarke at Mount Weather, Lexa needs to atone for her sins and Clarke is more than happy to facilitate this process. Then again, we're in the second half of the final season of The 100, so we have to consider that maybe Bellamy as we knew him is gone for good. Or our version of the role reversal fic. 'I promise, Clarke kum Skikru that Bellamy Kum Skikru will live his lifehis happiness belongs to him. But what she discovered on the ground shook her beliefs to the core and set her on a path of life and death, love and hate. Did you really think that we would be redeemed for what we did on the Ark?. I'm laying on my bed thinking about everything when I hear screaming. Let us help you meet your financial needs. Lexa's eyes hardened as she addressed her former allie. I hope you enjoy! Begging and pleading, "I promised her," she choked out between sobs. Despite his love of mythology and history, Bellamy never showed especially religious inclinations before this, and it's possible that being around people in a safe place rather than in the wild with just the Conductor will bring him back to who he was. "Then we will take both you and Octavia." She is wearing heavy armor, neat face paint, and has a royal sword at her hip. All the grounders instantly take out their blades, ready to defend their people, but the Grounder raises her hand and they all put their weapons away. Promise me.'. He looked at her, knowing full well that the year and a half of happiness that he had with Echo was over. By Laura Hurley. `Clarke of Skikru, you are aware of the punishment that waites you? "Take Clarke if you promise not to harm us anymore." "Don't get too close to Clarke because she'll turn on you as quickly as if she were a snake. "Echo," he said softly, "just tell me." ][Status- Completed.]. The 100 (TV) Season 5 Commander Clarke Griffin Mother-Daughter Relationship Spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen Season 5, Episode 9 What if: Bellamy puts the Flame in Clarke instead of Madi and works to stop the war between Wonkru and Eligius while also trying to protect Madi. Clarke pulled Madi a little closer to the door and away from the group to hopefully give them a little bit of privacy. NEXT:The 100: 10 Most Tragic Characters, Ranked. They groan and shake, until finally they shatter, leaving only blackened ruins behind. They are expecting the usual team, Bellamy and his friends, only it's not Bellamy who comes. or, clarke griffin dies in a car accident and bellamy blake can't move on. Madi interrupted her. 1.. "That's all we have is one working suit. It was Lexa who bound Clarke's wrists to the post. Clarke and Bellamy help each other come up with ways to survive Praimfaya. Raised for war and forged in fire, Clarke has vowed to be a leader for her people, to protect them and to make sacrifices so that they do not have to. '13? The 100-Little Survivor (complete) 62 parts. It was at that moment that Bellamy stopped the story. "I thought they were landlocked? More specifically, when Clarke was still alive. Hope youll give it a chance. Contact Us, Submit your request for proposal online or by mail. Author: Cking1575. Clarke called their names. When it looks like Clarke may die after all the effort, Bellamy refuses to accept Clarke's death as an option and proceeds with CPR to save her life. They may all still have issues to deal with but that can be dealt with at another time. They givenme strength when I feel weak. Work Search: Lexa is a guard cadet and the daughter of Marcus and Abby Kane. Clarke and Bellamy were the leaders on The 100. Somethings never change, Bellamy thought as he read the grim expression on Clarke's face. And Natasha knows it. Where you may find all of your anime-related memes, recommendations, reviews, manga . Stand down! I don't want to hear anymore. Lexa and Raven explore what remains of the world she and Clarke built together. As her foot landed just before the entrance way, she turned to look Bellamy in the eye, "out of everyone in this room, Bellamy, I would have thought you of all people would do what it took to find my mom, she would have left no stone unturned looking for you.". No one is going to hurt you. Do it. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! That she had kept this something so pivotal from him. "Yes, commander," they responded instantly. We'll see. "Son of a bi" Clarke whispered vehemently. Clarke Griffin didn't know that agreeing to be Wanheda, which means commander of death, would force her to go through all of this. "I promised that the story of Wanheda would not be told from my lips. Nightbloods and 1 pilot. Heres how it works. He opened his eyes and looked at Octavia over Clarke's shoulder and opened his arms to her. Bob making the Clarke and Bellamy bobbleheads kiss on their. We watched from the trees as her loves forgot about her and I watched a little piece of Clarke die again as she watched her people forget her. He was glad to see that at least one person was standing with her. I can't believe my eyes when I recognize it to be Octavia. Make your cut and then find him for me. Did you think it was all sunshine and roses? Now all she can do is wait till she's strong enough to break out. After they take off and are safely in space, Clarke snaps. It was as though time stopped for everyone. When Bellamy was willing to put Madi's life on the line again, Clarke believed she had to stop it somehow. Bellamy asks with anger evident in his voice. Pairings: Clarke/Bellamy, implied Clarke/Lexa, Raven/Shaw, Bellamy/Echo. Azgeda would take control and become their allies. Don't fuck up again." ', Clarke broke free of Lexa's grasp. Bellamy also betrayed Clarke by telling Cadogan that Clarke doesn't have the Flame. Everyone was shocked quiet by her outburst. Jumping up, I grab my gun and run outside. Your people will be my people, and after today Blood will never have Blood again, after today we work to build peace, after today, we work to build a new world and one that will always remember Clarke kum Skikru as the leader who led us out of the darkness, the leader who sacrificed herself so that her people would thrive.' The 100: 5 Reasons Clarke & Bellamy Aren't Real Friends (& 5 Why They Are), The 100: 10 Couples That Should've Happened But Didn't, Clarke knew that leaving Bellamy behind would mean he may die in the fighting pit, The 100: 10 Friendships Nobody Saw Coming, Clarke and Bellamy also oppose each other numerous times, The 100: 5 Characters Who Were Gone Too Soon (& 5 Who Overstayed Their Welcome), The 100: Why Raven's Ending Is Fitting (& Why It Makes No Sense), The 100: 10 Most Tragic Characters, Ranked. After the whip she would receive the last 102 lives as blade slices from family and friends of the warriors lost. A tear slide from Lexa's eye. Please refresh the page and try again. "Stop, stop please oh god stop. While trying to fit in on Sanctum, Clarke participates in various activities, including writing down one's deepest regret. RELATED:The 100: 10 Couples That Should've Happened But Didn't. Clarke hugged her tightly to her and kissed the top of her head. Clarke asked confused. Hey, if a few months on Etherea could turn him into a follower of the Shepherd, couldn't his friends citing six seasons and 100+ years bring him around? Take your peace but bring me some in return. Clarke does what she wants to ensure that she survives, everyone else be damned." "Clarke," Bellmy croaked his soulful eyes locking onto hers again. Lindsay Press is a freelance writer. I love him more than any other human on this goddamn planet. "Who do you think you are, Princess?" Clarke knew that leaving Bellamy behind would mean he may die in the fighting pitbut continued because she strongly believed that protecting Madi was the only option. Clarke was born the youngest of her class of night bloods. "Shut up Murphy," Bellamy whispered from between clenched teeth. Murphy sneered. Only her pale blue eyes looked through the red, 318 lives had been accounted for and she still stood of her own free will. I turned to the crowd and pronounced the end of the ceremony and that Wanheda still lives. She wanted Clarke, that was no secret but she respected Clarke more and was saddened to see a life of leadership and strength and fire being snuffed out because of weakness. She tasted the name on her tongue, 'Wanheda.' "Tell these fools exactly how Clarke saved them after Pike and Bellamy's treacherytell Bellamy about the death of 319. While there are numerous times that Clarke and Bellamy's relationship with each other takes precedence over anything and everyone else, there are also times where they seem to turn on each other if the other doesn't agree with how they wish to handle things. That problematic trope of falling in love with your dead wifes best friend. They also take completely different stances on transcendence and Cadogan after Bellamy gives in to the Disciples' beliefs. "Tell me now. Clarke Griffin is dead. "Wanheda" Madi whispers and the whisper ripples across the room almost as a battle cry to symbolize that their family would make it through these trials and tribulations too. And she is approaching the realization slowly that she might not be able to resist her mates for much longer. I was 6 years old! He cleared his throat before he spoke, "Clarke is right, i know you all don't want to hear it, but she is," he gave her a small smile, " however, I don't think that it is necessarily a good idea that Madi goes down to the planet. Klark gon okteivia." So you can hear me. His hand pressed to his chest as if it could prevent the wall from crumbling. The 100 is yet another series that was adapted from YA fiction. By logging in to LiveJournal using a third-party service you accept LiveJournal's User agreement, Pairings: Clarke/Bellamy, implied Clarke/Lexa, Raven/Shaw, Bellamy/Echo, Timeline: up to season 6/ slight rewrite of events that happened in season 3 and 4. "Heda, please," Echo tried to sway the commander but was stopped with just a look. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Six years apart had changed Clarke and Bellamy's priorities. While Clarke keeps this a secret after reuniting with him, Madi tells Bellamy about the radio calls, revealing to Bellamy how much Clarke had missed and cared about him, which encourages Bellamy to forgive Clarke for leaving him behind in Polis. As Bellamy and his friends struggle to adjust to their new grim reality, Clarke succumbs to her dark side and impulses after ostracization from some of her friends; jeopardizing her relationship with her mom, Madi, and the few still close to her and pulling her closer to McCreary. Since a lot of the stories are about what would happen if Clarke Griffin joined the Azgeda, and the Avengers came and got her, this is just a thought of what would happen if the Avengers went to Clarke Griffin when she was with the Azgeda, like in all the other fics, but instead? Work Search: I promise her as I climb down and exit the ship. Blood must never have Blood again because we are all one blood.'. 'Wanheda there are 319 deaths that you must answer for. Sadly, everything about this ends up being for nothing. "You take it back, what you said about Clarke, you take it back right now!" I love you, Madi and I will come back to you no matter what, you have my word." "Because he does have more training and experience in flying the drop ship than you do, Raven, you may not like to think he does but its a fact and if we need to make a quick getaway i want someone who knows exactly what he's doing because he was trained to fly that ship. So, when Clarke was able to protect Madi, even if it meant leaving Bellamy behind, Clarke followed through with it. "I promised Clarke I would take care of you. Future US, Inc. Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, It was just after they got back from Mount Weather, he had been out hunting, alone, trying to get Clarke out of his head when he had been hit from behind and knocked out. Up in space, Bellamy had accepted the death of his best friend. "Great!" Bellamy sank deeper into his chair. ). Clarke Griffin knows that her romantic partner soulmates are impatient. how would Clarke take it? Bellamy wished to remove everyone's wristbands to make it look like the delinquents were dying because it would be likely the Ark would not follow them down. I quickly help Octavia up to the top of the dropship and hand her a gun. Unfortunately, Clarke and Bellamy both get proven right in the following episodes. With no company other than the Conductor, events that seemed to support his preachings about the Shepherd, and an experience in a cave involving the hallucination/manifestation of his mom (possibly fueled by living in a freezing cave and eating nothing but wall lichen), Bellamy was convinced that the Conductor's faith in the Shepherd was rewarded. 'No, Lexa, Bellamy lives, promise me!' When it came to decision-making, the two always made the best choices when they worked together but they didn't always act like the best friends they claimed to be. Non-human Clarke Griffin. He should have known yet, he shut her out when she came back seeking help. It's open to interpretation ;) Hope you like. "Right," she said as she shook herself from his hold, "Shaw, are you ready?" "He said, we want Clarke of the sky people. What did he do to this little girl. The chamber went quiet, so silent, they watched the two leaders nod at one another and then watched Clarke walked slowly out of the chamber to take her final cleaning before her execution. The episode ended before Clarke and Co. could do more than look shocked that Bellamy said "My Shepherd" and then followed by spilling the only secret that was keeping them all safe, but the result undoubtedly can't be anything good. Bellamy also has plenty of experience with infiltrating enemy ranks and causing trouble from within, so he could be incredibly valuable if Clarke and Co. find a way to turn him back. We can get him back and you' Clarke shook her head, 'YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE, CLARKE! She's being kept behind a forcefield. The Blake siblings known in the vampire world as ruthless, sadistic, strong, and evil and everyone My hands pull at the cuffs straining my arms above my head as he takes me ruthlessly. What then, does that mean for Clarke Griffin, a child who imprisoned by her own people, then cast out by them for losing control of something as simple as her nature, and realizes that she will never belong anywhere? Clarke was part of the 100, a group of juvenile delinquents from the Ark who were sent to Earth. When Bellamy was working with Pike, he was willing to turn Clarke in when she snuck in to talk to him. She is taken by the grounders and a shocking twist happens. A weapons made to flay the skin from a person. For as much as they are on the same side,Clarke and Bellamy also oppose each other numerous times. His carefully vaulted heart started pounding at the walls. The last cut, the last life, would be given to her by Lexa as Heda it would be up to Lexa to allow Clarke to live or die. It's the way he adoringly looks at her for me. The 100 (TV) Mature Major Character Death F/F Complete Work 07 Nov 2022 Major Character Death Clarke Griffin/Lexa Lexa (The 100) Loss Suicidal Thoughts Clarke is dead Angst i guess Lexa thinks back to a time when she had Clarke and when she was happy. Despite her harsh an [BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] "What? Earth is pretty much destroyed.). As she turned to Madi, Madi wrapped her arms around her waist and held on with a vice grip. "How dare you say that!" 'I wish for this to be the last Blood must have Blood! Chicago Fire Explained Taylor Kinney's Absence As Kelly Severide, And There's Good News And Bad News, The Flash Just Referenced The Best Line From Michael Keaton's Batman, And Now I Need To Rewatch The 1989 Movie, Chicago Med's Jessy Schram Opens Up About Hannah's 'Emotional Triangle' With Archer And His Son, John Wick 4s Donnie Yen Shares Experiences Dealing With Asian Stereotyping On The Keanu Reeves Movie And Rogue One, Rumors Are Swirling That Vince McMahon Is Behind The Brock Lesnar Vs Omos Match, And Fans Have So Many Thoughts. Bellamy could almost hear Lexa in Madias her eyes turned back to his he could see Lexa in her as well. I mean she left Bellamy to die, what does she expect, to be welcomed with open arms.". When it was my turn for revenge I walked up and wasn't going to cut hershe smiled at me, her mouth full with blood, her teeth pink with it, and told me, it's ok Echo. Clarke tried to stifle a laugh but the happiness bubbling inside of her couldn't be contained. The concept was simple enough; kill Lexa and her people would be safe. 'I like it,' Clarke said. Love is not weakness. But as Natasha and Pepper learn, it's effective. He, too, used to have silent conversations with Clarke eons ago. Clarke must have heard Lexa's thoughts because she smiled a small smile full of pity. Please consider turning it on! Clarke reveals to Bellamy that leaving him behind to die was hers. Resident of One Chicago, the galaxy far, far away, and Northeast Ohio. She says with authority in her tone. Her eyes raged with fire and steel, he watched a war wage in the depths of her eyes. Here are a few adorable moments between the happy couple to help those (me) who may still be grieving. She is never going to open her eyes again. He nodded his head but had not been aware that it had been Echo who dragged him in front of the council.