} You may change your phone number using the BancPass phone-app, or by calling: 866-978-5061. They are always available to assist and have a conversation. | Dairy Ashford 1 shift and 3rd shifts are available. Email:[emailprotected], EZ TAG Account Id # or EZ Tag sticker number (if applicable). Your real card info stays hidden. } Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Answering inbound calls and assisting callers with EZ Tag questions. if(typeof jQuery == 'undefined') { Customer Service Hours Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout Texas. HCTRA invites you to share your feedback TONIGHT at the Hardy Downtown Connector Interactive Public Workshop! X | CLOSE. This is largely a sedentary role that requires standing or sitting for prolonged periods, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body, repetitive motions requiring dexterity such as keyboarding that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers, communicating with others to exchange concepts and information, problem-solving, decision-making, organization, the ability to read/write, and the ability to manage workplace stressors such as adversarial interactions. Harris County Toll Road Authority has 1.5 stars. 77401 color: #376d7d; Join to view profile Harris County Toll Road Authority . I ve enjoyed working with my recruiter, and if I have any questions they are there to help. Free customer service/helpdesk job search site: HCTRA Assistant Dispatcher 1st and 3rd Shift job in Houston Texas, USA. 3872. BLUERIDGE TRANSPORTATION GROUP, LLC Get a free Virtual Credit Card to signup for Subscriptions. Manage your account with automatic text reminders and the BancPass mobile app. We make eduacted guesses on the direct pages on their website to visit to get help with issues/problems like using their site/app, billings, pricing, usage, integrations and other issues. x We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. this toll road is operated by different agencies. Learn about doxo and how we protect users' payments. Pursuant to the Texas Transportation Code, Chapter 284, the owner or renter of record (not necessarily the driver) of a vehicle that passes through a toll facility is responsible for payment of. Tracy reached out via a telephone call to see how I was doing after a very bad accident I had on the freeway. If you enjoy assisting others, you will enjoy being a Call Center Representative for the Harris County Toll Road Authority. Also, some trainers are not the most helpful, some can be rude and you cannot be a minute . background-color: #376d7d; Everyone is always so nice and helpful when dealing with the staff at Resource. BancPass does not require a minimum balance be maintained. Support Phone. I have been with RS for years & have great clients. Last Modified May 6, 2020. Customer Service. } Please allow 24 hours for a customer service agent to respond to emails. BancPass can dispute these violations on your behalf as long as your account was in good standing, and the proper license plate was registered to the account, at the time of the violation or pay-by-mail notice. No minimum balance required. | Downtown Houston5-day work weekdays including Saturday or 8-hour shifts starting between 7:30 a.m. and 9:45 a.m.If you enjoy assisting others, you will enjoy this inbound VEC Vehicle Collections Call Center Representative position for Harris County Toll Road Authority. You can email support@bancpass.com or call Customer Service 866-978-5061 Monday - Friday during normal business hours. I missed two days of work, but she was so nice to call me and check up on me. .script("/js/hmgjb-script.js?v=4.3.21").wait(); Bellaire, Sign in to save Customer Service Representative - Compliance & Revenue Division (Property Tax Collections) at Harris County. Were only here for another ten days. The Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) operates toll roads within the Greater Houston Metropolitan region through the use of EZ TAG. What happens if I fail to register my License Plate as required? Text message rates may apply. They work really hard to support us and it shows. Pay your Harris County Toll Road Authority bill online with doxo, Pay with a credit card, debit card, or direct from your bank account. .script("/js/nouislider.min.js").wait() We arrived in Houston for a one month stay, and I realized that we needed to order these transponders. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. } Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! 3,107,130 Active TxTags as of March 1, 2023. Purchasing and activating the BancPass Toll Sticker does not relieve you of your violations or pay-by-mail bills. Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before. US. Last Modified May 6, 2020. Use of Browser Cookies: Functions on this site such as Search, Login, Registration Forms depend on the use of "Necessary Cookies". For example, there are some toll operators that do not permit a User who has outstanding violations or pay-by-mail bills to drive the road. For questions about the Grand Parkway, . Zero stress. Our Customers are organizations such as federal, state, local, tribal, or other municipal government agencies (including administrative agencies, departments, and offices thereof), private businesses, and educational institutions (including without limitation K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and vocational schools), who use our Services to evaluate job . Users can view their account balance via the BancPass phone app. We continuously work to inform Toll Operators of our Users frustration and also work to message our Users when we are alerted of a Toll Operator system issue. 281-875-EASY (3279) You may visit their website or send an . Customer Service Representative at Harris County Toll Road Authority Katy, Texas, United States. You can do this by: 1) reviewing the SMS text messages we send you regarding your balance; 2) using the BancPass phone app, or 3) by calling 866-978-5061. Saturday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Join to apply for the Customer Service Representative - Compliance & Revenue Division (Property Tax Collections) role at Harris County. How is Harris County Toll Road Authority rated? If you get a violation or pay-by-mail notice believe it to be an error, send an image of the notice tosupport@BancPass.com. Prefer to pay as you go, and Pay your way? We have over 1,000,000 users and companies will listen to us. HCTRA will continue to monitor TxTag's progress and will work with customers to address their concerns. Contact Us. For security reasons, we do not allow the name, driver's license number, tax ID, and/or company name on the account to be changed online. Toll amount owed is typically available within 7-10 business days of your trip. Manage all your bills, get payment due date reminders and schedule automatic payments from a single . https://sprod-m.hctra.org/TollRates?tollRoad=Ft. Ability to speak and type at the same time. Why isnt my app updating my tolls? By Travis_McGee . Full Name. These simple steps can help customers avoid the hassle and surprise of receiving a bill for unpaid tolls in the mail! How do I change the License Plate number registered to my BancPass Toll Sticker? Sign in to create your job alert for Customer Service Representative jobs in Houston, TX. 2/14/2018. Prefer an automatic monthly subscription? .hmg-jb-bg-primary { Reach out to the HCTRA team using the information below. Prepare and . How is the BancPass Toll Sticker program different from other toll tag programs?? 1 follower 1 connection. Log in to manage your EZ TAG account. Chicago, Illinois. Copyright 2023 College Recruiter, Inc. | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use, This is an invitation from Resource Staffing to take the HCTRA E-Skills Assessments by clicking on the following link: https://es.eskill.com/es/quiz?testId=fa6db38336b6cb07, The assessment will begin only after you've logged in and read the instructions, Before you begin the assessment, please verify your settings by clicking on the "Check Your System Settings" button on the assessment Login page. If you enjoy assisting others, you will enjoy being a Call Center Representative for the Harris County Toll Road Authority. 10 followers 10 connections. For all customer service requests, including paying tolls, disputes, toll rates and account information, please contact the Harris County Toll Road Authority. Houston, TX 77040. The latest complaint credit bureau reporting was resolved on Jan 21, 2013. See WHERE ARE MY TRANSACTIONS?/WHY ISNT MY APP UPDATING MY TOLLS, below. Sep 2015 - Dec 20172 years 4 months. Harris County Toll Road Authority employees earn $28,000 annually on average, or $13 per hour. Problem is, I wasn't anywhere near Houston when they alleged that I drove through their toll road. NOTE: If the links below doesn't work for you, Please go directly to the Homepage of Harris County Toll Road Authority, Developer: Harris County Toll Road Authority, Website: Visit Harris County Toll Road Authority Website. High School diploma or equivalent required. Provide an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of students. background-color: #203f48; Find information on toll roads, closures, and rates. BancPass users will be charged the electronic toll tag discounted rate. Beginning March 14, the Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) will have updated Customer Service call center hours to better serve our customers. Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions. Mobile:832.725.5443 The Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) customer service call center and administrative offices will be closed Friday, December 31, 2021 for New Year's Eve. Pay yourHarris County Toll Road Authoritybill online with doxo, Pay with a credit card, debit card, or direct from your bankaccount. For roadside assistance, please . Ability to comply with the Harris County Personnel Policies and Procedures and the policies of the County Attorney.