Larry Bird Poop(G33 x Doho) (Cannarado) x Unicorn Poop F215 (R)*****PLUS (5) FREEBIES PER PACK , (20) TOTAL SEEDS (2) STRAINS IN EACH PACK***** Posted by Mr.growdude-aka- THE TURPMINATOR | Mar 17, 2021 | Dank Nugs | 1 | . The Garanimals weed strain is a thing of beauty, thanks to Cannarado Genetics. EVERYTHING ON THE SITE CONTAINS LESS THAN 0.03% THC. How it works. #2. This seed bank offers the seeds in a regular or feminised form. doho strain cannarado. . The perfect tasty indica for anyone who wants to kick back and relax at the end of a long day, Hasidic Grapes brings on a high level of potency with long-lasting effects. By Cannarado Genetics. Personally with 3 strains that threw balls and 1 fem that was a full male. who were two leaders of italian unification? Im switching to flower within the next few days. The Sundae Driver strain is possibly the most popular strain currently available by Cannarado Genetics. Auto flowering cannabis seeds produce cannabis which automatically flowers after a period of time. Biscotti Sundae Strain. Cannarado genetics. this is like the 4th report i heard like this. Chem Dawg 4 x Apple Juice. The second of course you already know by now is, Gushers. Cannarado Genetics is responsible for crafting this brilliant combination. Idk either way I want to contact them and get something else. doho strain cannarado. Also you acknowledge that you are over 21 and you are going to adhere to whatever laws your state has on record. Please do not contact us asking for grow advice of any kind. Sundae Driver. The THC content stretches up to nearly 30% for a tingling, full-body high that is not for the faint . US Shipping $10 Outside US $20 All cannabis genetics now fall within these guidelines as there are zero cannabinoids in the embryo of a seed. Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough $ 120.00. . DoHo ((Thin Mint x (Forum x Tahoe OG bx)) x Biscotti Sundae, Hybrid Regular M/F Photoperiod, Regular M/F Photoperiod, Customer Service:Mon. Daily Driver = (zkittlez x Sundae Driver). You also release Seed Canary LLC of any liability or legal issues as we are assuming that you are purchasing them strictly for legal uses. 4 Juices - Chem Dawg 4 x Apple Juice. DoHo x Cookie Crisp f3 by Cannarado for $60 per ea. I grow in promix hp with extra added perlite. Cherry Garseeya-Ethos Gentics. Cannarado Genetics is known for blending elite Colorado cannabis strains with elite clones from around the globe. They made it by breeding Animal Cookies with Grape Pie in a mix that varies somewhat in Indica/Sativa percentages but which hovers around an Indica dominance of 70/30. The United States Postal Service can ship domestically within 3-5 days with tracking information provided by stamps.com. SKU: CRAD0065 Categories: Cannarado Genetics, Regular . Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough $ 120.00. 10+ regular seeds, DoHo x Sundae Driver. Home / Cannabis Strains / / Cannarado Genetics - Affy Taffy (F) Cannarado Genetics - Affy Taffy (F) $ 85.00. This seed grows w. It's a lovely day in this little quiet village as the local farmer trots up the road on his horses and cart and he's noticed an old lady driving a Morris Minor down the same lane. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. Shipping Auction history Vendor Info . 10 Regular Seeds per pack. Buy 3 packs of the new Biscotti Sundae crosses for $240. these are 2 packs with atleast 3 in each so a total of 6 regular. Lineage: Biscotti x DoHo . Just sayin. Home / Cannabis Strains / Regular Seeds / Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough. You will receive a tracking notification when your package mails out. It wasnt freebies i just asked to switch my order and pay the extra dough, im not worried im still happy i got anc and some more doho xs they are amazing everything is and i still wouldnt go ne where else, im just sayin couldve just said i cant i explained the situation lol. 10+ Regular Seeds Per Pack. Cereal Killer = (Alien Cookies x FPOG) It's a specific cut of breakfast of champions. Strains. which of the following are examples of anthropological pursuits? Asked them personally, not just hashtagged them. Showing the single result. Low stretch makes these phenos easy to keep around. Sundough. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Top with the bananas, chocolate sauce, and coconut. He's replaced the ones that wanted em replaced, I believe. Smell/Flavor Profile: Like cherry cream hard candies but there can be a background of earth, black pepper and diesel. Under $30 Cannarado Genetics' Sundae Dough is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. These two strains have parented many delicious strains, but their crossbreeding resulted in the perfect balance of flavor and effects that is Wedding Pie. Maine Strain Genetics; Mamiko Seeds; Masonrie; Mass Auto Flowers; Mass Medical Strains . Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough $ 120.00. . Oracle Organics. In stock. ALL SEEDS ARE HEMP SEEDS BY LAW. I thought it was me at first until someone on the thread mentioned his beans stay doing this. mostly indica. Category: Cannarado Genetics Tag: Sundae Driver. 6. 6. In the US, we do not ship to Kansas or Kentucky The statements made regarding our CBD products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Currently under a 200w fluorescent but will go under my diy qb setups when my current run finishes. New Strains Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough quantity. You pay shipping on top of list price. Post navigation. 2022 Seeds Here Now. This pressure generates an analytical high that leave customers really feeling loosened up, imaginative, and also buzzy from head-to-toe. Compare Add to wishlist. . Took a few pics while i was transplanting the clones. It is equal parts potent and delicious, with a THC level ranging from 20% - 30%. So while it has some energizing and . Under Normal Circumstances, the USPS can get a package anywhere in the lower 48 within 3-5 business days. just to note, I read that guy's post too, but I also talked to five or six growers of the TK91S1's on IG and they were very surprised to hear of any herms and I was told if I encountered any, to let them know. Winning Bid: $ 10.00 Have A Question? Please do not contact us asking for grow advice of any kind. In stock. Hailing from the great state of Colorado, Cannarado Genetics is a highly-reputable marijuana seed bank with decades of experience in developing only the finest marijuana cultivars. Description. ** Related products Sundough. Cannarado has seen many things in the industry and this has steered them in different directions. Generally, the breeders also provide the specific needs of the strain, and you can choose them depending upon the climatic conditions suitable for you. As always, DO NOT get these collectibles wet or dirty as they may explode. Flowering Time: 60+ In stock. Cannarado Genetics hopes people can find something they truly cherish from their work. SKU: CRAD0065 Categories: Cannarado Genetics, Regular Seeds Tags: Biscotti, Cannarado Genetcis, DoHo, reg . australia post head office contact; 15565 meridian rd lucerne valley, ca 92356 . Super rich cookie and fruit come from this cross. One plant is growing extra leaf blades out of the center. Company . will do. Check your promotions and spam folders first then send us an email and we can assist. Cookie Crisp is OGKB x FPOG. DoHo = Thin Mint x (GSC Forum x Tahoe OG bx). Biscotti Dough from Cannarado Genetics provides users with strong sedative effects on the body and a heady buzz. I think that BB Shortcake will put out some terpy plants. Bubblegum Biscotti. Cannarado Genetics. Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough $ 120.00 10+ Regular Seeds Per Pack Lineage: Biscotti x DoHo In stock Purchase this product now and earn 120 Points! Cannarado Genetics combined the fuel-flavoured funkiness of Chemdog D with the fruity creaminess of their award-winning Sundae Driver: Say hello to Uber, a fabulous hybrid (not just) for Chem lovers that stands out with a unique taste, superb resin production, and Uber-bombastic potency! In going to drop a few of the pics that i have. $ 120.00. Cannarado Genetics - Sundough $ 135.00 Availability: Only 3 left in stock Categories: Regular Cannabis Seeds, Cannarado Genetics Regular seeds, Cannarado Genetics Add to cart Description Cannarado Genetics - Sundough DoHo x Biscotti Sundae 10 + Regular seeds per pack **Includes a full pack of Cannarado Freebies! Seedbank. Cannarado Genetics Flowering-Time: Unknown mostly sativa. CANNARADO GENETICS > SUNDOUGH -DOHO (((THIN MINT x (FORUM x TAHOE OG BX)) x BISCOTTI SUNDAE_. by Oracle on Strainly Cannabis strains from the seed company Cannarado Genetics. Must have used the same male that Cannarado started the Grape Pie backcross with. 5. Cannarado Genetics - Daily Cheat. Thin Mint Cookies x DoHo by cannarado for $50 per ea. What we know: I first read about this strain in a recent Leafly article.After that, I started to see it on dispensary menus in town. Fresh Biscotti - Regular - Cannarado Genetics. This month of The Drop, Dant Jordan's column rounding up all the can't-miss strains and dabs from the best brands and growers, looks at anticipated releases from Wonderbrett, G Funk, and more. SKU: CRAD0065 Categories: Cannarado Genetics, Regular Seeds Tags: Biscotti, Cannarado Genetcis, DoHo, reg . Add to cart. 10 Regular Seeds Per Pack. There are a handful of online forums that can provide a wealth of information concerning these subjects. Trapple . Another month, another round of new cannabis strains for you to enjoy. All cannabis genetics now fall within these guidelines as there arezero cannabinoids in the embryo of a seed. Home. Pictures. Here's what I picked up at the Halloween drop, I grew 4 tk91 s1s from seed and 2 came up male and 1 hermie, only 1 real female, does anyone know how i can contact them. The first being Papaya, know for already being an incredible cross between two epic strains, Jack Herer & Skunk #1. 30% + total cannabinoids Antecedents of Sundae Dough from Cannarado Genetics { GSC Thin Mints cut x ( GSC Forum cut x Tahoe OG probably )} x Sundae Driver Toggle navigation Toggle search 30% + total cannabinoids. 30% + total cannabinoids Add to cart. Birthday Funk JBoBz. Home / Cannabis Strains / Regular Seeds / Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough. USA only, shipping not included in price Varietal type:Hybrid Gender:Regular Flowering:60 - 70 days Yield:Medium Height:Medium Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor Outdoor Climate: Hot Temperate Cool Quantity available:1 $25 per unit Number of units: Buy Happy Campers Contact 100% positive (8/8) Feedback We burned through more than fifty strains this year; most of them were new, some were just new to us, and a few were classics that hadn't yet been properly shared with the world. We are not responsible for items lost or destroyed by mail carrier or customs agent. Lineage: Biscotti x DoHo. 6 (F) Seeds per Pack! I use jacks hydroponics nutes and tribus innoculant. All rights reserved. 10 regular seedsActual special-offer onCannabis Seeds Outlet UKNow 15.00 % reduced. Two suggestions are http://www.rollitup.org andhttps://www.beanbasement.nl/help/terms/. Cannarado - DoHo x Sundae Driver for $60 per unit by TerpsNburps on Strainly. Lineage: Biscotti x DoHo . 's located here. You must . High CBD Home / Cannabis Strains / Regular Seeds / Cannarado Genetics . Plants and room has gone back through the transformation. Bubblegum Biscotti is a hybrid strain from Cannarado made by crossing Bubblegum and Biscotti strains. Feminized seeds grow the densest buds laced with psychoactive trichomes. 79,95 tax incl. cannara.ca has server used 35.196.253.97 (united states) ping response time hosted in google llc register domain names at go daddy domains canada, inc.this domain has been created 3 years, 18 days ago, remaining 3 years, 347 days.you can check the 9 websites and blacklist ip address on this server shop cannarado genetics cannarado genetics Genetics: ( Triangle Kush/Fire OG) x (Chem 4/Tres Dawg) The TriFi variety was bred by The Real Cannarado. Dewey mister cloner in the left. Cannarado Genetics - Vegan Margy. Look for THC levels between 14-16%, because Sundae Driver is no slouch. Latest reviews Search Strains. All cannabis strains from Cannarado Genetics. SKU: CRAD0065 Categories: Cannarado Genetics, Regular Seeds Tags: Biscotti, Cannarado Genetcis, DoHo. *Germination of cannabis seeds is illegal in many countries/states. Wedding pie x doho - cannarado genetics. 5 Alive. Lineage: Biscotti x DoHo . Pack contains 4 regular seeds. Cannarado Genetics - Margy Dog $ 120.00; Cannarado Genetics - Rainbow Margy $ 120.00; Cannarado Genetics - Vegan Margy $ 120.00; Seed Search. What is STIMEY? Inhouse cross with chunky cookie flowers and huge resin content. These are both in coco and on day 1 above ground. The Belmont: Biscotti x CaliSunset. [emailprotected]844-MY-SEEDS (844-697-3337), Monday-Friday9am-5pm Pacific | 12pm-8pm EasternCustomer Service Closed Sat/Sun, Drops AccountOrder HistoryTrack My OrderAccount Details, SubscriptionsTerms & ConditionsShipping PolicyFAQsRefund PolicyPrivacy Policy, Become an AmbassadorCannabis EventsConsultingTelegramDiscord, Neptune Seed Bank 2022. Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough quantity. Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough quantity. Genetics. Type, flowering-times, thc- and cbd-content, pictures, comments, suggestions, tips, growth-diaries, comparisons, medical values, strain-profiles and much more. We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. Sasha -Obama x Birthday Cake $ 80.00 Read . Consult your doctor before use. We love pictures of your plants & harvest, discussing growing Lineage: Biscotti x DoHo. Ruby Frost - Root Beer Float x Apple Juice. to Fri.: 9am to 4pm EST. Rado said it has BIG trichs that look like the salt rim of a margarita glass so that's where the name comes from. CANNARADO GENETICS > SUNDOUGH -DOHO ( ( (THIN MINT x (FORUM x TAHOE OG BX)) x BISCOTTI SUNDAE_. Here's to finding . Add to cart. 298k members in the microgrowery community. . Buy One, Get One I accidentally bought 6 inch square trellis so last time i did a 50% overlay to get 3x3 squares instead, and i liked that better. Out of stock. AccountOrder HistoryTrack My OrderAccount Details, SubscriptionsTerms & ConditionsShipping PolicyFAQsRefund PolicyPrivacy Policy, Become an AmbassadorCannabis EventsConsultingTelegramDiscord, Neptune Seed Bank 2022. Being a Colorado local has offered Cannarado Genetics many great opportunities in the fledgling market of medical and recreational cannabis. EVERYTHING SOLD ON SEED CANARY CONTAINS LESS THAN 0.03% THC. We ship Domestic and International using USPS with several options. Cherry Strudel = (Cherry Cookies x Grape Pie). My current (51 days into flower) is BlueDream and Headwreck. For anyone wondering, FROZEN MARGY is ChemD/Sour Dubble x ((TriFi x Fire OG/LHB) x (Pinesoul x FireOG/LHB)) according to my notes. Cannarado Genetics. Lineage: Biscotti x DoHo . On January 6th, 2022, The D.E.A. Flower Hybrid The impacts of Biscotti are known to approach on consumers, so Biscotti Strain - Buy Biscotti Marijuana Strain Online Biscotti is a potent indica-dominant crossbreed cannabis pressure made by crossing Gelato 25 with Sour Florida OG. Longtime listener first time poster! . Home / Cannabis Strains / Regular Seeds / Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough. The darkest deeds are the most potent. Any Seeds sold are FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! Any consumer who desires a citrus flavor profile will adore the Lemon Tree collection. Be the first to review "Cannarado Genetics - Sundough" Cancel reply Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough quantity. Super rich cookie and fruit come from this cross. In the US, we do not ship to Kansas or Kentucky . All cannabis strains from Cannarado Genetics. We encourage our customers to check the legislation in their Country, State / Province, and Municipality prior to purchasing items from this store. It comes from a complex cross involving Fire OG Loompa's Headband, Triangle Kush, and Pinesoul. We've collected data about 201 Cannabis Strains breed by Cannarado Genetics (1 of this strains got reviews of the SeedFinder users, with an average rating from 9 out of 10!) Vendor Boundless Genetics by Heady McDank. 1; 2; ; Out of stock. mostly indica. Its also possible to visualize all Cannarado Genetics strains together with all their Parents or Hybrids with our dynamic maps - check it out! Language. 29. 10+ Regular Seeds Per Pack Lineage: Pyky Styx x Daily Driver (Sundae Driver x Zkitllez) Flowering Time: 56-70 Days We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. Posted by 2 years ago. Previous product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice. Cannarado Pyxy Styx x DoHo 5 regular seeds. Took about a week shorter to start rooting this batch. Made a new account just to post this for you haha. You can read more in our. Cannarado Genetics. Sort by Grape Dosi V2 Cannarado Genetics Fresh Biscotti Cannarado Genetics Biscotti Cakes Cannarado Genetics Your email will be used to notify you about product availability. Sundae Dough is an indica/sativa variety from Cannarado Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 61 days) and outdoors. You also release Seed Canary LLC of any liability or legal issues as we are assuming that you are purchasing them strictly for legal uses. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. Reviewers on Leafly say this strain makes them feel aroused, sleepy, and creative. Our Biscotti strain review goes over the effects, cultivation, genetics and more. Ended up with DoHo x Cookie Crisp F3 as a freebie. Pollinated with Chem4/Tres Dawg will increase bud size, shorten flowering time a wee bit, increase the resin production . ill deff be watching what happends with yours. EVERYTHING SOLD ON SEED CANARY CONTAINS LESS THAN 0.03% THC. Log in Sign up. Lineage: Biscotti x DoHo. Brands. NEWS. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. . [ Pacifier x Apple Juice ] Bred by Cannarado Genetics. Dojo Kush has 19% THC and 1% CBG. News; Newsletters; Advertisement; Events; Vacancy; Interesting Websites Sundae Driver packs a sweet creamy chocolate flavor with a lightly sugary fruity . Some live rosin and full melt from fuzzy pie and sugar rush cannarado and cannarado/Clearwater Buds . 56- 65 Days Yield: Above Average Sundae Driver with harder flowers and more frost. We encourage our customers to check the legislation in their Country, State / Province, and Municipality prior to purchasing items from this store. Lineage: Biscotti x DoHo. Cannarado Genetics/CG Group LLC accepts no responsibility for any entity . Little before action shot of the garden. Chem 91/Chem D x DoHo by Cannarado for $50 per ea. Making them legal for sale and distribution as souvenirs or genetic preservation reasons. Cannarado dispensary. THC: 26% - 31%. Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics for the Young. Here are some amazing seed deals. yea Ive been wondering what blueberry was used for the crosseither way im looking forward to growing them out.not had any of these strains and probably never would have being from the UKimpossible to get hold of any of them like sunset sherbert, gelato 33, sundae driver etcgonna be interesting! Got some victims of the male sex. quick view. This Indica hybrid has dense and colorful nugs that feature a mixture of green and purple dusted with neon orange hairs. Lineage: Thin Mint Cookies x Frozen Margy. Our price $88.24. doho strain cannarado. Archived. . Home The Grow Awards Diaries Questions Contests Growers Breeders Lights Tents Nutrients Journal. When it comes to growing Sour Sundae, cultivators shouldn't have many troubles. They contain 0% THC. Be the first to review "Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough" Cancel reply. DoHo (R) $ 100.00. helskip cave ac valhalla. English. The THC content falls within the range of 20- 23% bringing about an intense high. Asking for their water they got after this pic. They contain 0% THC. Lineage: Biscotti x DoHo. The most common reason for this is due to an error made when entering your email address. SKU: CRAD0065 Categories: Cannarado Genetics, Regular Seeds Tags . 10 Regular Seeds Per Pack. Swooner (F) $ 80.00. Biscotti strain is an indica dominant strain with a strong punch. For the keepers posted above the fee will be 40 plus shipping. Sundae Driver is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Fruity Pebbles X Grape Pie strains. We cannot ship to NY or LA. The Drop: 7 new weed strains hitting menus in February 2022. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. 4 Juices. Cannarado mixed strain run. 2022 NORTH ATLANTIC SEED COMPANY |[emailprotected]|PRIVACY | WEB DESIGN BY MAINE HOSTING, is imperative that you check your state and local laws before attempting to, purchase seeds, and we are not liable for what you do with seeds after. I don't want to drop a wh [email protected] Category: BLOG. Lineage: Biscotti x DoHo . (Verified Customer) December 1, 2022. Another Apple Juice freebie..Apple Chem.. Some companies will want to call these cannabis, pot, or weed seeds. in Eugene, OR in late-November 2021. Strain Information Store Policies Cannarado Pyxy Styx x DoHo 5 regular seeds. If it was 3 years ago, people would be fighting over that cross. Frozen Margy is believed to have been created by Cannarado Genetics. DoHoThin Mint x GSC Forum/Tahoe OG x. indica/sativa. Michael D. It constitutes of 3 Himalayan gold trim, 3 Holy punch trim and 1 Chocolate chip cookies trim. That's because parent strains Animal Cookies and Grape Pie are just the tip of the iceberg in a long lineage of top dog names. To avoid unwanted cancellations all orders must be paid for within TEN DAYS of placing your order. You also release Neptune seed bank of any liability or legal problems as we are assuming that you are purchasing them for NOVELTY purposes only. Cherry Cookies X Grape Pie Effects: One of our most social, outgoing, giggly, uplifting sativa hybrids without the paranoid/racy feeling some sativas are known for. 56 - 63 Days. Cookie Crisp is OGKB x FPOG. Decades of experience has lead Cannarado to showcase some of the most unique strains to the world. Dispensaries Deals Strains Products CBD Doctors Cannabis 101 Social impact. Description. You may find all the C.O.A.'s locatedhere. Humboldt Seed Organization - Autoflowering, Humboldt Seed Organization - Feminized Photo. Invite new members. Humboldt Seed Company Vanilla Frosting 11pk, Chicago Fire 6x Regular seeds + Freebies, 9lb Wonder (`88 G13 HP X 9lb Hammer) Regular seeds. JavaScript is disabled. The Biscotti Mintz strain is a deep purple plant. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Here you can find lots of informations about the cannabis-strains of Cannarado Genetics. Cannarado Genetics - Biscotti Dough quantity Add to cart SKU: CRAD0065 Categories: Cannarado Genetics , Regular Seeds Tags: Biscotti , Cannarado Genetcis , DoHo , reg 10+ Regular Seeds Per Pack. Its flavor is mainly mint. Just a head's up in case some were wanting fems/regs other than just the what is listed at 'rado. 9lb Wonder (`88 G13 HP X 9lb Hammer) Regular seeds. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. This was the straw that broke the camels back. If it was 3 years ago, people would be fighting over that cross. DoHoThin Mint x GSC Forum/Tahoe OG x. indica/sativa. Seeds are for souvenir purposes ONLY. Sundae Driver. Hey DGC, Dude, Scotty, Guru and the background team machine. Cannarado Genetics introduces its regular sundough strain. Wedding pie x doho Previous post: white cannabis seed mean bad. All cannabis genetics now fall within these guidelines as there are zero cannabinoids in the embryo of a seed. Above Average Yields. Cannarado Pyxy Styx x DoHo 5 regular seeds. Here is some lovely full spectrum water Hash. Strain are as follows Biscotti Sherbert (x7) green Daily Driver v2 (x11) blue Wedding Cake x Doho (x1) yellow Dosidos x Doho (x1) pink Cherry Pie x Cookie Crisp .