If coming from the south follow the exit to the right and merge onto Page Mill Road. Please check with the clinic you are visiting. Pleasanton, CA 94588, Bay Valley Medical Group in Danville The Train fare to Stanford Hospital costs about $3.20 - $14.45. Find a hospital Back Find a Hospital. San Jose, CA 95124, Stanford Health Care, Emeryville Palo Alto, CA 94306, Byers Eye Institute Directions (Google Maps) Phone numbers Main phone: 650-493-5000 Clinical hours Mon:24/7 Tue:24/7 Wed:24/7 Thu:24/7 Fri:24/7 Sat:24/7 Sun:24/7 Prepare for your visit Click on a topic for more details. Cash and all major credit cards are accepted. If you need parking accommodations for longer than 30 days, please contact the parking office at parking@stanfordmed.org. Email:IMS@stanfordhealthcare.org, Pasteur Visitor Garage Make the second right from Palm Drive onto Arboretum Drive Passes are sold for a maximum of seven days at $12 per day. Limited parking available in the lot between 730 Welch and Stanford Barn. 900 Blake Wilbur Drive Palo Alto, CA 94304 International Patients Phone: + 1 650-723-8561 Email: IMS@stanfordhealthcare.org Parking SELF-PARKING Pasteur Visitor Garage 200 Pasteur Drive Palo Alto, CA 94304 Get Directions Hours Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill. We're in the A building (farthest from the barn) in suite 1128 (basement, end of the hall). How do I get to Stanford by train, bus, bike, or other alternate forms? Yes. 1133 E. Stanley Blvd. PALO ALTO CA 94304-2201. Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA. 1.0 FTE, 8 Hour Day Shift . Learn More about MyHealth Aviva Insurance Limited are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Learn More about MyHealth Support Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford and child and maternal health. In and out privileges are only available with the seven-day parking pass. How do I dismiss a City of Palo Alto parking citation? The Stanford Hospital complex is comprised of two, adjacent buildings. Patients admitted in the hospital may park their vehicle in the garage for the duration of their hospital visit. RAC Day Car Insurance is arranged and administered by Dayinsure.com Ltd, which is registered in England no. Executive1.0 FTE, 8 Hour Day ShiftAt Stanford Children's Health, we know world-renowned care beginsSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Limited exceptions to park your vehicle in a designated area are made available based on first come, first serve basis. Guest Services will be pleased to assist you. 875 Blake Wilbur Drive Click on the Bus route to see step by step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules. Stanford Hsp/Cln Radtn Onclgy is a medical group practice located in Palo Alto, CA that specializes in Radiation Oncology and Internal Medicine, and is open 5 days per week. When you come to work for Stanford Medicine Children's Health, you'll encounter a culture of compassion, respect, accountability, and family-centered care. The following transit lines have routes that pass near Stanford Hospital Bus: HD, M1, MC, XL-AM; Train: BULLET, LOCAL, LTD 3; How to get to Stanford Hospital by Bus? 319 Diablo Road Palo Alto, CA 94304, Pediatric Emergency Department: Stanford Hospital Free transportation is available to take you from one location to another. Then, in either case, follow Oregon Expressway about 2 miles to El Camino Real. Stanford Health Care has locations throughout the Bay Area, in addition to our main campus in Palo Alto. Virtually everything you need for daily living is easily accessible by bike, on foot, or on the Stanford Marguerite Shuttle. 213 Quarry Road If coming from the north take a left at the stop sign at the end of the exit and merge onto Page Mill Road. Some clinics validate for the Pasteur Visitor Garage. Stanford Health Care Palo Alto, CA Posted: January 10, 2023 Part-Time If you're ready to be part of our legacy of hope and innovation, we encourage you to take the first step and explore our current job openings. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill. We are a short drive from the Dumbarton Bridge and the Hayward-San Mateo Bridge. The LOCAL is the last Train that goes to Stanford Hospital in Palo Alto. 37.405 | -122.142. Support teaching, research, and patient care. Up to 65% off with 9+ years no claims discount. Available Monday Friday, 5 a.m. 5:30 p.m. Off-hour return service is provided 24 hours a day by calling the Security Office at 650-723-7222. Directions to Palo Alto VA Hospital. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded. RAC Financial Services Limited is registered in England No. Turn left at the main entrance at the giant flagpole. You dont need to download an individual bus app or train app, Moovit is your all-in-one transit app that helps you find the best bus time or train time available. Krankenhaus: Stanford Emergency Room in der Nhe von Palo Alto in Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika: 0 Rezensionen, Adresse, Webseiten - MAPS.ME Stanford Hospital Emergency Department 900 Quarry Rd Ext Palo Alto, CA 94304 (650) 723-5111 OVERVIEW PHYSICIANS AT THIS PRACTICE Overview Stanford Hospital Emergency Department is a. The guest house is within close proximity to the Stanford campus, Stanford Health and Stanford Children's Health, Palo Alto Caltrain and destination dining and shopping areas. If you know you will be at different locations within the hospital, the undergroundPasteur Visitor Garage (Parking Structure 4) is the most central parking location as well as the transportation main stop. If no parking attendant is available, please call the Parking Office at 650-736-8000. When you come to work for Stanford Children's Health, you'll encounter a culture of compassion, respect, accountability, and family-centered care. Our strategic location provides easy access to Highway 280, and Highway 101. If coming from the south follow the exit to the right and merge onto Page Mill Road.. Palo Alto Location Map Living at Stanford West Apartments, you're located within minutes of downtown Palo Alto, Caltrain, Highway 101 and Interstate 280. The nearest bus stop to Stanford Hospital in Palo Alto is a 4 min walk away. Stanford Health Care is where exceptional people provide world-renowned care. Palo Alto, CA 94304, Stanford Medicine Imaging Center International Patients Be the first to know about new RAC products and special offers: 03 numbers are charged at national call rates and included in inclusive minute plans from On Quarry Road Across from Parking Lot L-3 and On Quarry Road @ Parking Lot L-3 are the nearest bus stops to Stanford Hospital in Palo Alto. 5568 Gibraltar Drive 200 Pasteur Drive Valet parking available at main entrance. First hour. 900 Quarry Road Extension Directions to Stanford Hospital (Palo Alto) with public transportation. Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. Posted parking rates apply to all vehicles. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Greeted at the door, quickly went through security and registration, and on the ECG within 5 minutes. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. I am a long-term visitor; is there an option to purchase a long-term pass? Employer est. Continue to the first light, which is Hillview Ave. Take a left at Hillview, but then an immediate right onto Miranda Ave. Keep going on Miranda a short distance and the VA Hospital will come into view on your left. Studio-1 Bed. The building directly ahead is Building 100, where the office and lab are. Stanford University Medical Center is a medical complex which includes Stanford Health Care and Stanford Children's Health. I don't know if it made any difference to my level of care but I was thankful to everyone who helped me or even came in my room - including housekeeping. in 2 reviews, The staff were able to get my mom well enough that she could transfer to sub-acute care for further recovery. in 2 reviews, Food service is "a la carte" with great selection and great quality (had a tomato bisque with hummus wrap and smoothy in 2 reviews. Address: Stanford Hospital 300 Pasteur Drive Palo Alto, CA 94305. Medical Assistant I - Amb Ctr-Infusion Center (1.0 FTE, Days) in Palo Alto, CA - Stanford Medicine Children's Health/Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford Stanford Hospital at 300 Pasteur Drive Park in one of the visitors parking lots to the left or right of the main entrance drive. From its opening in 1959 the dual ownership of the Palo Alto - Stanford Hospital by the City of Palo Alto and the University resulted in a clash of professional cultures and standards that created complex administrative problems and a host of contentious issues. On Quarry Extension Across from Medical Center is 257 yards away, 5 min walk. Wonderful experience every step of the way. Stanford Hospital is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. The RAC map also enables you to display weather information for the UK so you can plan your journey based on the driving conditions. To Dr. Randos office: Come in the main entrance to the VA Hospital. On Quarry Road @ Parking Lot L-3 is 226 yards away, 4 min walk. For staff parkinginformation, visit Stanford Medicine Transportation. 500 Pasteur Drive That's why we combine advanced technologies and breakthrough discoveries with family-centered care. Palo Alto, CA 94304. #10 of 252 Restaurants in Palo Alto. Job. Limited parking available in the lot behind 801 Welch. Your best is waiting to be discovered. The building directly ahead is Building 100, where the office and lab are. Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA. Guest Services is happy to discuss your transportation needs at 650-498-3333. Redwood City, CA 94063, Stanford Cancer Center South Bay No. What if I have appointments in multiple locations? Line V serves the California Avenue Caltrain station weekday mornings and evenings. 374-661 Sqft. Line MC Limited, Line N, Line O, Line P, and Line SE offer limited service. 4996289, registered office: Mara House, Tarporley Business Centre, Nantwich Road, Tarporley, Cheshire CW6 9UY. 900 Blake Wilbur Drive Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. Livermore, CA 94550, Stanford Health Care Tri-Valley Urgent Care - Dublin Valet parking available at main entrance. To file a citation dispute, please visithttps://www.pticket.com/Stanfordfor more information. Patient and visitor transportation arrives approximately every 10 minutes on weekdays. Welcome to the RAC Route Planner, which has been redesigned to make it easier for you to plan routes, get traffic updates and work out your travel mileage. Alternate transportation options are also posted on the internet at:https://www.stanfordmedicinetransportation.org/SHCPatientVisitor. 5800 Hollis Street Available seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Patient and Visitor Transportation Service is a free door-to-door shuttle service available to Stanford Health Care's patients and visitors between the Pasteur Visitor Garage, Stanford Hospital at 500 Pasteur, Stanford Hospital at 300 Pasteur, and Blake Wilbur Drive. Salary. Stanford Hospital is a hospital in Palo Alto, CA. Posted 2:18:39 AM. Seven-day parking passes can be purchased for $35 through the gift shop or security office. We are located on the 3rd floor of the Boswell Building. If I am parked at Blake Wilbur and I complete my visit at the Main Hospital, can I pick up my car from that location? It's why we provide our caregivers with continuing education and state-of-the-art facilities, like the newly remodeled Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford.