You know I made sure everything in this place is always in top shape. Tony assured. Please consider turning it on! I hope you updated the wireless interface on the Cradle, Tony. She pointed out, the Cradle across the room starting up. I baked that monstrosity of a cake with all the love in my heart and you know it, Rhodes. Tony shot back, chuckling himself at the memory. Peter had his jaw to the floor, the COMPOUND!!!!! Work Search: i know i mention it at the end of all of my fics, but i am a sad lowly writer who craves validation and attention. Brad would just like to know who, exactly, Peters dad is. And then this weird guy on the train tried to sell me candy which I was too tempted to take but I didnt cause there was probably like razor blades or rat poison or something in it-, Harley ducked his head and poorly hid a laugh behind his hand, Tony tried once more, Pete-, Also Im pretty sure Sam and Clint are having another prank war because I narrowly avoided getting a bucket of rainbow glitter dumped on my head on my way up, so watch out for that-, Anyways, Ive been working on a new web formula all day and Im stuck on this last equation, I was hoping you could look at it and-. Your accent isn't fake." If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Bruce took a breath before pulling up his sleeves on his lab coat. When the bell rang, Peter was already out of how fast he ran. Please consider turning it on! Its Peter. Tony called out. I am sure you will enjoy prison.) That sixth sense went off, and Peter ducked. That's just his luck, isn't it? Peter tried to figure out what Tony was making a list of. Tony chuckled when he saw his friend covering Peters eyes with one flour covered hand. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. You have a few too many cookies, Pete? Tony asked, concerned when Peter sat up from his embrace. He lives with me, and I drive him to his Aunts occasionally when the driver is busy. Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming) & Peter Parker, Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Peter Parker is the heir to Stark Industries, Peter Parker & Peter Parker & Peter Parker, There was only one of you until you split the world in two, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure. Tony walked over to Peter and linked their arms, leaving behind a stunned group of Avengers. screamed Peter gripping his ear hard and hitting him with his slipper in his hand looking like a one of those movie latin moms. Keep us updated Helen. Bruce called out as he tried wiping some of Peters flesh off of Tony, but the second he tried Tony jerked his arm away. "I get to go ta London for two weeks! "But what's up with your accent?". Cho? Tony asked urgently, severity in his tone. A few other chaps from other schools might be coming but it's a full ride! What about Christmas? Peter asked. But hes managing. Peter was having a bad day. Peter whimpered as they did so. He trusted her with his identity, and she trusted him with a few secrets. Technically. Christmas can wait until youre feeling a bit better, kid. Tony shook his head, carefully patting his chest. His two internship options. Yeah, you can come in but we'll have to wait till the end of the meeting before I take you, then we can get ice cream on the way back." You can stay on Floor 25. MJ and Ned didn't come to school and Flash made it his mission to make him have a bad day. I baked that monstrosity of a cake with all the love in my heart and you know it, Rhodes. Tony shot back, chuckling himself at the memory. asked Happy concerned since Peter was usually chatting his ear off. I.. Tags: character: peter parker, character: steve rogers, character: tony stark, theme: abuse. Sometimes hell sit down and learn a new skill for fun (like when he learned how to play the bagpipes), out of necessity (when he built his mini arc reactor, in a cave no less) out of spite (when he created a new freaking element), or just because (when he mastered thermonuclear astrophysics in one night. Peter looked up at Tony with pleading eyes, his body growing weaker by the second. They all soon realized how Peter understood their conversations in other languages and their faces made a scared expression wondering what he had heard of what they said secretly in other languages. Peter Parker is Queens, born and raised. So, yeah - he called on an upstart vigilante who was more than willing to back him up. He threw a hand out. Meanwhile Peter begins to discover things about his biological mother he never knew. Bruce sighed. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. hey siri? Peter scanned his hand and bounded in. Taking suggestions for the name bc it started out as a wholesome idea then gained consciousness. Tony tossed a cloud of flour in both Peter and Rhodeys direction, their laughter rising over. Said Tony.Peter gave a sigh and looked at May. As trophy wife it is my sole responsibility to keep the house in order. Tony bent down to expose Peppers ever growing belly, covering it in kisses. "exclaims PeterOh well the guys wanted to see you again so let's go." He lived with them until he was ten, then his parents were killed in a targeted plane bombing. Please consider turning it on! My parents raised me in London since I was born, but when they died I moved here with my uncle Ben and aunt May. He did not back down from her steely gaze. He began retching weakly, Tony and Rhodey now needing to hold him up so he wouldnt fall forward. A lot of the Avengers had fought against him in Berlin, so none were too happy with the idea of figuring out just how young the boy really was and acknowledge that they had lost to someone younger than them. "You should listen to Tony. Jameson style, but then again, Spider-Man always had the best pictures, because Peter Parker gave them in for a bit of extra money.There was some things you learn when youre in Peters line of business, and that is, how to calm down a rape victim, how to help a lost child who doesnt want help, who to punch harder than the rest, who are first time thieves, and that sometimes things like dont pull the knife out is a rule best ignored, (unless it was somewhere bad bad).You know Tonys too far gone from the vigilante line of work, when its Pepper Potts, who tells Tony that a broken nose is the least of Peters worries, even though she too freaks out about it. He didnt really have to, but he made a. first impression on Bruce because of it). Peter signed to his father that they were leaving. Captain America stood tall and regal, nothing like the PSAs Peter had seen throughout his school years. Peter managed to say quickly with his American accent. " . A chance to do it all over again. Then, they returned to England with his parents and was declared a citizen of England. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. He couldn't wait so he could go to Mr.Stark's lab to update his suit as they had agreed. The world grieved as the kidnappers gleefully told the devastated parents theyd find his body in the morning. 5 Times The Avengers Broke the Internet and the 1 Time Stony Won The Bet, 2 Times Peter Was Almost Killed and 1 Time Peter and Clint Had 1 Thing In Common, 10 Times An Avenger Picked Him Up From School + 1 Time Tony Did. Protective Natasha Romanov. He sighed and pulled a tee shirt over his shoulders. Clint then with wide eyes ran to his room to see what Peter had done. Throat hurts. He replied weakly. Soon everyone learned not to mess with Peter and take his threats seriously. One of them was looking around wildly, searching for a way out but found nothing. This was something Tony had no plans on ever repeating. Peter meets Harley for the first time and doesnt know how to react, so he curses out Tony in Italian. After escaping Hydra's tight grasp, the dangerous female assassin was left with nothing. I am." Precious Peter Parker. Osborns got all of Oscorp-- while, again, it doesnt compare to Stark Industries, its got something to it that just freaks Peter out. Peter turned, and the color drained out of his face as he caught Happy's disapproving eyes appear from behind his sunglasses. His salivas bloody and hes got blood in his stomach, too. Tony wanted to grab Peters hand and hold it, squeeze it, let him know hed be alright, but he stopped when he remembered how burned they were. As it should be. She replied. The Avengers (Marvel Movies) Spider-Man (Tom Holland Movies) Iron Man (Movies) Relationship: Peter Parker & Tony Stark Characters: Peter Parker Tony Stark Nick Fury James "Rhodey" Rhodes Phil Coulson Natasha Romanov (Marvel) Clint Barton Steve Rogers Bruce Banner DUM-E (mentioned) JARVIS (mentioned) Additional Tags: Tony shouted at the murderers, his hand aimed at one of them, the other two already a target for Natasha and Bird Brain. or: Nineteen year old Peter Parker navigating his life as a moneyless college student. "Thanks mate!" Peter caught the action, turning his head slightly to face him. Of course he stayed in touch with some of his friends from town, but it wasn't the same. Then you can pay to clean up your own damn messes.". I almost killed the sweetest teenager on the face of the planet If you substitute the peppermint for something else so I can still have some cookies, we can call it even? Peter proposed, lifting his hand from Rhodeys lap. How much pain is he in? At that moment, Peter let out a loud, strangled cry, his breaths now wheezing. my goal was to get it up by christmas, but festive family drama got in the way lmao. "Happy please do not tell Mr. Stark. It took weeks of brainstorming, getting barely any sleep, and slaving away but hes finally done it. SORRY ABOUT THAT]. Peppermint is known to repel spiders, and can be lethal in large quantities., In which Peter gives Tony and the gang a rather festive health scare on Christmas Eve. I promise, kid. Tony whispered. The reaction seems to be in response to peppermint, boss. Friday supplied. Peter opened the door and walked groggily to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. But now in the calm, it felt . Baking. Peter was walking around town when he got a message, interrupting the music he was blasting into his ears through his earbuds. When Peter landed in his signature pose next to Tony, he got a better look at the men. His ears caught the sound of something skittering and his heart skipped a beat. ", "Well, I was going to have Pepper do the business meeting in London but I thought I'd do it instead. He stopped dead in his tracks. Because, I almost killed the sweetest teenager on the face of the planet, And thats the story of how Peter almost died on Christmas Eve. Oh well, I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars, James "Bucky" Barnes/Original Female Character, Natasha Romanov/Original Female Character, Bruce Banner/Original Female Character(s), T'Challa (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, I have the mouth of a sailor and my fic characters will too, so his mental health and general responsibility levels match that, none of these people are mentally stable though we know that, Steve Rogers/Original Female Character(s), i'm gonna kill you if you don't beat me to it, Matt Murdock & Peter Parker & Wade Wilson, it's Matt and Wade doesn't like Tony and Peter knows that Tony isn't the best, everything i wrote is more fact that blind anger, Do You Like My Cookies (They're Made Just for You), you say things you normally wouldn't when in pain, Pre-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Original Female Character(s), yes im writing an irondad fic in 2022 sue me, Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries, that's not mentioned but its important to me, cuz i watched spider-man homecoming and i thought she was a lesbian at first, then she was revealed to be the future love interest and i was like, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant.