This is something missing in most of the retractable awnings. Different surfaces, such as brick, stucco, cement and vinyl, require different anchoring methods. 0000003154 00000 n It is mounted securely, but will not roll up completely because of this. Therefore you have to be careful and make sure that that part of the manual retractable awning has to be always accessible so that the awning does not stick to being always closed or open at all times. Please try again. The width of the door is not the issue. Dimension: 12 x 10 feetFabric: AcrylicFrame Material: Steel and aluminumPitch Positions: AdjustableMounting Type: Wall-mounted. It is very important because it dictates how much you use your product during the day. A hand-crank may pose a problem if you need to install it up high, so consider the height of your awning placement before making your choice. A hood protects the awning and keeps out debris when not in use. AECOJOY 13'x10' Retractable Awning Assembly Instruction. This sunshade awning can be attached to various surfaces like stucco and siding. However, this product is rated for level 5 wind, which correlates to roughly 19-24 mph. Since this is a motorized version of a retractable awning, the brand provides an easy motor operation at a push of a button. MCombo has equipped the model with a spurted plastic steel hand crank to facilitate a safe, easy to adjust mechanism. High-quality Fabric-Made of 280g/m polyester fabric, which is anti-UV ( 50 UV+ solar protection), windproof, ran protection and fade resistant. And they require a power supply. Manual Retraction Slope Patio Awning in Beige. If you have a higher budget, I would suggest you upgrade to a motorized version. Advaning Retractable Awning C Series (Classic) 3. There are two types of fabric that are best when it comes to wind resistance namely the permanently closed frame awnings and the loose frame retractable awnings. Despite no other options being available, beige does work quite well in almost any circumstance, being a softer, aesthetically pleasing color that matches with just about anything in your outdoor area. Retractable awnings serve a couple of functions: to protect from the sun and add an attractive design element to your homes exterior. Ft of Shade (Blue), 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, AECOJOY 10'8' Patio Awning Retractable Sun Shade Awning Cover Outdoor Patio Canopy Sunsetter Deck Awnings with Manual Crank Handle, Beige, Updated other options based on this selection. I hope you were able to compare and contrast each one, view its pros and cons by reading this detailed guide. These automatically trigger the canopy to extend or retract depending on the conditions. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The retractable awning from Best Choice Products is designed to withstand the elements, so you can enjoy it rain or shine for years to come. AECOJOY 13'x10' Sun Shade Awning Gazebo,Wall Canopy Sunsetter Deck Awning Gazebo with Steel Stand,Outdoor Free Standing Awning Gazebo for Porch,Patio,Backyard,Beige Visit the AECOJOY Store 157 ratings $29999 Size: 13' x 10' See more About this item The Best Pergola Kits to Elevate Your Backyard Experience, The 13 Best Accent Chairs for Small Spaces of 2023, The Best Peel and Stick Tiles for Easy Renovations, The 8 Best Retractable Screen Doors of 2023, The Best Garden Trellises for Your Flowers and Vegetables, AECOJOY Retractable Patio Awning Retractable. The long hand crack makes the functionality of the awning smooth and quick. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Retractable awnings can handle light wind, but most arent made to withstand very windy weather. Fortunately, the companys customer service is available for any questions you may have during installation or use. Wall-mounted retractable awnings can come already assembled or with some assembly required. after doing so, then it will be perfect. There is some part show in the book but was not in the box .I try fix mine with what in th. The locations for the mounting brackets did not line up with the studs in our walls. Opened it- all the parts were individually wrapped, secured and labeled to match the instructions booklet. 6. Measuring 12 feet by 10 feet, McCombos manual awning provides ample coverage from the sun and light rain. E.g. It has the same quality and cost is quite less than SunSetter and the custom-made awning shops. Most suitable for houses, the awning can be attached to surfaces like stable brickwork or plan cement walls. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. The elaborate instruction manual by the brand might facilitate a smooth installation of the retractable awning. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The New York Times Company. Yes assembly of unit is required as it comes out of the box in separate parts. We attach great importance to every buyers and we will arrange the delivery in the first time. Advaning Electric Retractable Awning Classic Series 4. Position the mounting brackets and once they are up, all you have to do is to install the awning hood and the bar of the awning into the mounting bracket or as to how the manufacturers illustrated it. Just a bit smaller than I thought it be, I wish I'd gone to the bigger size, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2022. Common canopy fabrics include canvas, polyester, PVC, and acrylic. You can use it for both home and business for shading of windows, in cafes, balconies, patios, and courtyards. Aluminum is the most durable material used in the making of retractable awnings compared to other materials that are used in production. Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2023, Quality of product and customer service is exceptional, Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2022. Enlist a partner to help you. Please try again later. Keep in mind the awning projection refers to the top of the canopy, which does include the installation pitch (the angle of the awning slope). A simple hand-crank mechanism easily retracts the awning after each use. I had another option on my mind from the house of SunSetter, which comes with similar specifications but is four times the price of this retractable awning. Dimension: 12 x 10 feetFabric: PolyesterFrame Material: AluminumPitch Positions: AdjustableMounting Type: Wall-mounted. AECOJOY seems to take after Henry Ford's mantra with the original 1910 Ford Model T automobile - "you can have any color you want as long as it's black!" If you are on a budget crunch and dont mind these minor limitations, then this might be an ideal pick. It's best for concrete or large brick walls because it is so large and heavy. The overall quality of the retractable awning is quite sturdy. This item: AECOJOY 13'8' Patio Awning Retractable Sun Shade Awning Cover Outdoor Patio Canopy Sunsetter Market Deck Awnings with Manual Crank Handle, Beige $209.99 ($2.02/Sq Ft) Outsunny 10' x 8' Manual Retractable Awning Sun Shade Shelter $170.99 ALEKO Replacement Wall Mounting Bracket for Retractable Awnings - White Lot of 2 Yes assembly of unit is required as it comes out of the box in separate parts. Opened it- all the parts were individually wrapped, secured and labeled to match the instructions booklet. A manual hand crank allows users to adjust canopy coverage length to meet different sun and shade needs. On the other hand, acrylic fabrics enhance the appeal but are not water-resistant. The tilt of the retractable bracket can be adjusted according to actual needs. (0--35 degrees). Now that you decided to install a retractable awning, how do you select the best retractable awning? When mounted and secured correctly, it will stand up to whatever Mother Nature throws at itjust be sure to follow the provided instructions. I love the awning. Get your home a retractable awning ASAP! The shipping speed was great too. The Advaning awnings are pre-assembled and ready for installation. When selecting the best retractable awning, consider the design, material, size, installation process, and any additional convenience features. We bought 4, 8 ft tan awnings. Its safe to say; it can withstand winds below level 5. I had difficulty putting on the front skinny metal piece that is placed between the main awning fabric and skinny awning fabric-the instructions isn't very clear as what piece goesthe illustrations don't help either. AECOJOY aim to provide best outdoor/ indoor furniture & Pet supplies on the market. This awning features a manual control mechanism and adjustable pitch options. The installation process usually involves wall anchors or mounting hardware, which must be secured with heavy-duty exterior wall screws. A durable powder-coated steel frame keeps the awning solid, even in windy weather. AECOJOY 8.2 " 6.5 Patio Awning Retractable sun shade Awning cover outdoor patio canopy Sunsetter deck Awnings,the sturdy metal frame,Manual Crank Handle 9.1 BVR Rating 219 reviews Build quality 10 Color 10 Customer support 10 Easy to install 10 Overall satisfaction 10 Size 10 Sturdiness 10 Value for money 10 Reasons to buy Manual Retractable Awning is a high-quality shading solution to increase energy efficiency as you try to stay cool in the summer. It will protect you from the elements but is best for calm, sunny days. Mounted on a powder-coated steel and aluminum frame, it features solution-dyed 100% acrylic fabric that holds up against fading, mildew, and dirt. The solid structure and the sturdy body can resist winds scaling under level 5. The locations for the mounting brackets did not line up with the studs in our walls. Retractable awnings give you control of sun exposure and shade, so you can make the most of your outdoor living space. Take the old fabric and measure it out and cut it from the new fabric you want to use. For the price and the variety of designs offered, you can consider getting your hands on this one. We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. I love the awning. If you are a recurrent buyer of retractable awnings, then I dont mind you skipping this section. THE SIZE AND COLOR WERE WHAT WE NEEDED TO MAKE THE BACK OF OUR HOUSE POP. THE SIZE AND COLOR WERE WHAT WE NEEDED TO MAKE THE BACK OF OUR HOUSE POP. I dont think I can install this product properly, is there any installation video? A retractable awning frame should be durable enough to withstand moderate winds and rain but light enough to be easily installed on your homes exterior. 144" Large Wooden Chicken Coop Cage Outdoor Hens House Pet Hutch w . Q: - 10FT 13 2021 AECOJOY Awning Backyard Beige Deck Fabric for Gazebo NEW Outdoor Patio Patio Awning Patio Awnings Polyester Porch Stand Sunshade w/Steel Wall Waterproof with x. For example, some models may come with sensors that can detect rain or wind and they would automatically close when this happens so you do not have to worry about leaving it open. Made of 280g of polyester and PU coating fabric, it shields the patios from rain and sunlight. Manual awnings, on the other hand, are being operated and customized fully by the hand. By far, a great choice to adorn your home. Another advantage this material poses is its waterproof features and resistivity to mildew. To reduce hand fatigue, the Awntech Key West Retractable Awning is completely electric making retracting and expanding hands-free. The fabric is treated with a UV- and weather-resistant protectant but has shown more signs of wear than some higher-end options. It didn't seem to make a big difference in the overall function. xref Jasmine Harding is a freelance writer and avid traveler. AECOJOY 8.2'6.5' Patio Awning Retractable Sun Shade Awning Cover Outdoor Patio Canopy Sunsetter Deck Awnings with Manual Crank Handle, Dark . In AECOJOY's case, beige is the winning color. We are sorry. With a reinforced frame and water-resistant canopy, Outsunnys awning provides year-round protection. 0000000756 00000 n This model by Outsunny offers an array of exquisite colors like beige, coffee, multicolor, red, dark green, wine red, and many more. Depsite the instruction stating do not adjust. A smooth-operating hand crank allows users to retract or extend the awning for use in mild weather conditions. If you follow the instructions (which at most, is 80% okay. Definitely need a second person to put up. A retractable awning shades an outdoor living space without the need for a separate or permanent structure. The AECOJOY Retractable Awning is a best-seller on Amazon and has over 1,400 reviews, averaging 4 out of 5 stars. 0000034745 00000 n Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AECOJOY 10'8' Patio Awning Retractable Sun Shade Awning Cover Outdoor Patio Canopy Sunsetter Deck Awnings with Manual Crank Handle, Beige at Amazon.com. This retractable awning is a must-have for protecting yourself against the harsh sun whilst enjoying your. Be it in your courtyard, balconies, patio, eateries, this product provides protection from the UV rays while enhancing the look of the space. I don't believe 6 inches is enoughhowever, reme, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. It comes in 10 colors and nine sizes, so you have lots of options to find the right one for your space. Please use a different way to share. Copyright 2023 Acton Media Inc. All rights reserved. Beige Outdoor Sun Shade Awning Patio Cover with Steel Stand (16) Questions & Answers . Dimension: 98 x 80 inchesFabric: PolyesterFrame Material: AluminumPitch Positions: AdjustableMounting Type: Wall-mounted. The 13 x 8 beige awning was received promptly, packed well in a manageable sized box. after doing so, then it will be perfect. While the manufacturers instructions recommend users retract the awning in bad weather, it can handle wind speeds of up to 24 miles per hour. Please use a different way to share. Meaning it can be used during rainfall and certain weather conditions. As a mom of three, she's written about parenting and family life for At Ease Magazine, Legacy, and Monterey Bay Parent, where she was a monthly columnist. We moved one toward the interior of the awning. Look for videos on Youtube to help you with the assembly and installation. The best advantage of this type of awning is that it can provide privacy to your patio which is located outdoors. by AECOJOY. Adjustable Crank-With 59" long crank, easily retractable to meet your sun or shade need. Error posting question. How to Clean and Care for Your Retractable Awning I barely had enough room to install the awning above the door and still not hit the overhang - you need just about 7 1/2 inches from the two end bracket bottom mounting bolt holes, to any overhang . An awning adds a charming visual and immediate curb appeal to your home, too. The installation manual is easy to comprehend and might make the process hassle-free.