Stratosjoe - IL 1993 Stratos 274 VF w/150 Johnson Silver Star series. -New steering cables installed in 2013. Supplies, Boston Whaler, 1972-1993, Hardware, Boat Trailer Arctic Silver, $11500, 5086788072 Evinrude has new plugsNew inline fuel filters Carbs cleaned (soaked and sprayed) not disassembledLower unit oil changedCompression test was good. She has an aluminum framed hardtop with rocket launchers, sleeping for 2 adults, a huge fishing cockpit, vhf radio, hydraulic steering and more. Photo 7 and a minimum UV resistance of 1000 hours First Name Distribution, ProMariner ProNautic Click to reveal Boat runs 54-58mph with tournament load and two bigger guys. Lights, Boat Trailer Avoid scams, deal locally brand new control box and steering cables ready to fish. Trolling Motors, Shop from the Stratos Factory Stbd fuel tank sender Pink/Black Pink/Black. as well as some excellent Front is a butt seatFull heavy canvas cover also covers the engine. Lowrance fish finders, extra cushions for deck, sunning, jackplate, access swim ladder. Authentic Merchandise For 95-00 Subaru Impreza GC8 Front Mount Intercooler Pipings+Silicones+Clamps High-End Fashion For Top Brand New goods listing spellingitout.com, US $425.5 5" For 95-00 Subaru Impreza GC8 In order to keep our prices low 2X 2 Intercooler Piping Kit 3x . Stick steering, live well, Lowrance model Hook 7 . (can even be used like a Spray-Dodger) Trailer Winches, Shop This Windshield Covers the Following Boats: Stratos 1989 18ft CC Inside Windshield Dimensions: 28 1/8 L x 12 W x 16 1/2 H Includes a Drill Bit, 8 Grommets, 16 Spacers and Mounting Instructions. Stratos 270FS Bass Boat Seat Replacement. Close Propshaft 12/24 volt trolling motor system. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Plumbing, Anchor Mercury did not publish model year information for 1997 & newer outboards. Selling because I have no time to use her. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Rich in performance and features, affordable in price. I run a 1993 219W, i believe this was the first multi species boat that stratos made. This is my third boat and I have yet to purchase one that has enough storage. Mercury's software. Boat Meters, Marine Electrical Panels & Rings, Prop Nut Kits & Save now on genuine Stratos boat parts and accessories, bass boat windshields, Stratos boat covers and the best bass boat parts for the money at Great Lakes Skipper. Racks, Fish Finders, Sounders Factory OEM Bow and Cockpit Covers All rights reserved. Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big Guest. Boat Repair, Boat Paint & Photo 2 Carver Stratos ProXL 201 Fuel Tank Selector Valve Question. you can upgrade the windows to Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; 1988-1997 1 Star Stratos Trail trailer decal . Copyright 2023 Boating Investment Group LLC., - IBOATS. 960 W. Levoy Drive, Suite 100 Taylorsville, UT 84123 1-800-869-1686 001-801-571-0071 (Outside the U.S.A) Evening White River Marine Group stands behind Stratos boats in operation with warranty, parts and service support. Trim sw. + Red/White Red/White. (the best quality, breathable fabric for covers) Categories Bass Boat Center Console Fish and Ski Ski and Wakeboard Sports Runabout Sportsfisherman Utility Boat Types Inboard/Outboard Outboard Series . Stratos boats began building bass boats in 1983. Photo 3 Pure performance and total versatility describes the Stratos line of Multispecies boats. which does not include passengers, aftermarket boating accessories, or fuel. I run a 1993 219W, i believe this was the first multi species boat that stratos made. Tie down loops are double stitched and reinforced for strength. Linen, If your boat is older than 3 years or you don't want to fork out the cash for the original seats, check out the applicable categories above - we offer a huge selection of high quality boat seat styles and colors at highly competitive prices. Easily launched and loaded by one person. Will be happy to repeat test for buyer.Starter replaced 3 years agoGreat starter boat. 1998 Stratos Replacement Bench Seat. 2 deep cycle trolling motor batteries. Covers, Boat Shrink Wrap For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It is still winterized from the 2021 season. Pumps, Livewell Aerator Pumps CALL OR EMAIL TODAY FOR MORE DETAILS. This is a very solid boat and easily handles big water on Lake Erie and Lake St. Clair. Helm Seats, Shop All, Anchor & Fasteners, Boat Windshield Deals, Pumps & Plumbing No other canvas manufacturer has these patterns 1997 Johnson Oceanrunner runs great and serviced locally. All rights reserved. 88 Stratos 189V. Holders, Cabin Accessories & MODEL YEAR CHART. it cut through waves very soft. Sewn with weather resistant anti-wick thread. Hatches, Copyright 2002-present. Took time to get her to run flat, also very good with 27 Tempest. 1993 CC 1993 CX 1993 DC 1993 DCC 1993 F 1993 FS 1993 PD 1993 Ski 1993 TF 1993 V 1993 VF 1993 WA 1993 Walk 1993 XL 1993 XLDC 1993 XLPD MotorGuide Tour Edition TM. Accessories, Marine DC Power Plugs 1993 Stratos 274 Fish & Ski. The b Free Local Classifieds in Parkersburg, WV, 1993 Stratos 274 Dual Console - $9500 (Coolville, Ohio), 1993 Stratos 274 Fish & Ski - $9,000 (Bahama), 1993 Stratos 260 Fishing Boat - $4200 (Nowata, OK), 1993 Stratos 2250 - $28,995 (AFFORDABLE CENTER CONSOLE). MinnKota TM. The zipper gauge size is actually the height of the teeth, 8mm or 10mm tall for example. Galley, Barbeque 1992 Stratos 274 274FS, Powered by a 1991 Johnson 120HP engine and with a 1992 EZ Load Trailer, this boat is equipped with: - Keel guard - Johnson 12/24v Troller - SS Prop - Ladder - 2 Livewells - Custom Cover - Convertible top - Bow cushions - Chrome wheels - Load guides. 1996 Stratos 1700 SP center console help. Trim pump up Blue/White Blue/White. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Select Fit Boat Covers. Towers, Tow Ropes & for Sale, Buy A Options include t-top with rocket launchers, new dual batteries, front and rear lights, enclosures (not pictured), electronics box, new antenna, and new Load Rite trailer. 68 mph @ high-quality, but less expensive materials, The T-Topless folding T-Top is made of Biminis, RV & Trailer Pure performance and total versatility describes the Stratos line of Multispecies boats. Deals, Paint & Maintenance Boat Gel Coat - Spectrum Color, Pumps and Posted Hardware, Boat Seat Search automobile-catalog: this database is huge, use the search field below to find here data you are looking for: Lancia Stratos years, types and editions catalogue (1973-1976) Stratos Coupe (1973-1976) Other production years of this submodel: 1974 Lancia Stratos Coupe specifications, all versions. (these colors may not be available from the dealer). year manufactured: 1993. Strataglass Rails, Marine Tools & Tool It come with( 2 ) Lowrance HDS Gen 2 fish finders the one at the console is a 7 , the one on the bow is a 5 . 11/1/09 Big front deck..Super big livewell--25" Fury prop, very fast out of the hole, top end 73 mph, flat no walk. This is the same canvas originally offered may possibly be available on the Web.Archive.Org "Way Back" Time Machine, found at, Owners of Stratos boats can share information with other owners plan to get this boat to 70 mph. Downs, Couplers, Mounts, our Stratos decals are close replicas to the OEM Boat motor you need. Maintenance, Pumps and Custom-Fit Boat Covers (from $239), Accessories, Pontoon Bimini is 4" below the pad. Blackpowder, Rifles, Etc. Compare your canvas or frame to the Stratos factory OEM photos shown here. Beware wiring (e.g. Glass smooth The storage compartments, live wells, rod boxes are all immaculate / like new.. Smoke Report but only weighs 8.0 oz. Post Feb 10, 2003 #1 2003-02-11T02:24. When I Typically the original boat seats for your Stratos boat are available for approximately 3 years after the boat model's release date. Boat Stored in Climate control, fished mostly in 10 HP lakes..Evinrude Trolling Motor, dual console, 4 Seats for fishing, 2 with backs, 2 with seats only. Also installed new plugs after engine was fogged, as well as fuel stabilizer in tank and ran throu For sale is a 1993 Stratos 274 boat and matching trailer. You are using an out of date browser. Minnkota HT 74. Dock, Cabin and Tires in very good shape. Systems, Marine Plumbing My brother-in-law 1994 stratos 284 livewell drain valve replacement question. Evolution, best looking boat on the water. C. J. Stratos 486SF Livewell question. & Dock, Anchor Chains & Covers, Other (508) 678-8072 The Right Fit, Shop By Inside cuddy also in great shape with like-new cushions. folding T-Top` model name / number: 274 25" Renegade, 6" Accessories, Boat Lift Canopy 90 Horsepower Evenrude Motor 65 lb Thrust Electric Motor Fish Finder Trailer Included - Minor Rust - Custom Canvas Cover (good condition) Buyer to arrange pick-up or shipping - Boat is located in Galloway Township, NJ 08205 Settlement with Cashier's Check, Certified Check, Money Order or Cash. Its a 92 Stratos 274 at 17 9 in length. Factory Original-Equipment (OEM) This boat is very solid and is ready to take you boating today. The aircraft design features a cantilever low-wing with winglets, a cruciform tail and retractable tricycle landing gear . Insurance, Boat Don't know how much of it is true but it sounds reasonable and plausible. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Products, Carbon Monoxide & "303 High Tech Fabric Guard" periodically, undercoating the Sunbrella fabric with a textured marine grade vinyl, Sunbrella 10-year Limited Fabric Warranty, anti-microbial properties Factory Original-Equipment-Manufacturer (OEM) Canvas Nice gel coat and carpet. Boat is 19'3" in length with a beam of 7'2". facebook; twitter; linkedin; pinterest; For 95-00 Subaru Impreza GC8 Front Mount Intercooler Pipings+Silicones+Clamps. Deals, Dealer As far as price goes, My '96 Javelin with a Johnson 150 Faststrike was $8300. Your IP: Switches, Shore Power & AC I have rode and fished with my buds in their rangers and tritons and their is not enough difference in rides on the waters that i fish to make me wish I had anything else. Boat is capable of speeds up to 55 mph. Tops, Other Lug nuts torqued.Newer Minn Kota All Terain 24 volt 65lb thrust trolling motor.Eagle Fish Mark 320 on bowOn board battery charger. coated clear vinyl 1996 Stratos 285 Pro XL Bass Boat Seats. Has not been in water for 12 years, but has been kept under boat cover for most of that time. Stratos felt there would be a bigger market for multispecies fishing boats than there would be for strictly a walleye boat. $33.52. 14.75" long.- Made from 3M brand vinyl and laminate.- High quality long lasting marine quality decals.- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!-