The service was from the pits of hell.More. . Larga espera, mal servicio, comida mediocre. Order IRISH WHISKEY CAKE online from Villa Europa 3044 Deans . Restaurants near Whiskey Bar Kitchen in Augusta. Ofrece una variedad de cervezas artesanales de barril y una seleccin sorprendentemente amplia de whisky y bourbon. Mild Hot Teriyaki Apple Honey Lemon Pepper Maple Chili, Naked boneless chicken with choice of sauce, Maple Chili Rmoulade Buffalo Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Panko breaded pork loin, Asian slaw, katsu sauce, wasabi mayo. Price Point It was a little difficult to find a place to park in this busy area. Distance: Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 2 Super Bowl onion rings, BBQ sauce, applewood smoked bacon, andsharp cheddar, on a croissant bun. I always enjoy this place The only thing I could remotely complain about is sometimes there's a long wait for a table. So our wait time took up 3/4 of our time, and I was concerned about that. Were always left waiting withon a cup of water and silverware and then take 15 minutes to come back to take our order. Sitio web. Blog; Top Rated; Insiders; Help; Store; Whiskey Bar (Kitchen) . The food menu was a little strange to me, but I found a bacon cheese burger that I could deal with. . Draft craft beer was inexpensice at $4.50/pint. All rights reserved. I have been my husband and we were left sitting for and hour I waitress never returned to take our order might I add we were sitting by the entrance to the kitchen The kitchen shut down on us that night! If your wondering, Sarah is white and were black and so was the guest behind us. Avocado, sweet cucumber, tomato, applewood smoked bacon, freshjalapeno, provolone, and citrus aioli on aFrench roll, Panko breaded pork loin with katsu sauce, steamed white rice,mixedgreens, miso-ginger, Served with seasoned house made tortilla chips, Maple Chili Rmoulade Buffalo Bleu Cheese Crumbles. Distance: Whiskey Bar Kitchen (706) 814-6159 1048 Broad St, Augusta, GA 30901 Restaurant website No cuisines specified $$ $$$ Menu not currently available Menu for Whiskey Bar Kitchen provided by Allmenus.com DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. 5 star drinks. Sunday Noon - 10pm. Really enjoyed it. Tasty croissants, potato waffles and French toasts are the tastiest dishes. The apps that I had each time were good, and noticing the plates coming out to the tables the food always looked delicous. Fawn Weaver is the founder and CEO of Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey. 6/2/20. Whiskey Bar (kitchen) | Augusta GA Howlin Wolf Whiskey Bar Wollongong Address: 103/53-61 Crown St Wollongong NSW 2500 Australia Phone: | Wollongong | Australia Sushi, Bar, Tapas We had a yummy late lunch. Will go back if ever back in Augusta. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Las batatas fritas eran deliciosas. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. servidor fue amable, eficiente y rpido. Saw nothing special to bring me back. She chose to take funding . 30901. Rowdy Tiger Whiskey Bar & Kitchen Atlanta. We enjoyed the sides - between the three of us got to try the fries, onion rings and sweet potato fries., Some of my favorites are the Cali burger, the bleu buffalo burger, the buffalo chicken dip, and the salsa, but it's pretty hard to go wrong here., My sweetie went the less spicy route and chose the metro burger (medium well) with onion rings., 1048 Broad St, Coffee Shop, Pubs $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Photos at Whiskey Bar (Kitchen) in Augusta, GA on Untappd. Spinach, peppers, sun dried tomato, Portabella mushroom & squash Greek 16 Feta Cheese, Spinach, black olives, pepperoncini, red onion, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, & grilled chicken Dulce & Spicy Sausage 16 Fresh garlic, spicy sausage, Italian sausage, bacon jam, onions, mozzarella cheese and crushed black pepper In Salata & Zuppa/Salad & Soup To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (706) 814-6159. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Super atmosphere. Some curb tabes also available. accesible para personas en silla de ruedas. Mostrar traducciones automticas? Distance: Will be back. All very reasonably priced. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Prices are affordable for the quality you receive. WHISKEY BAR KITCHEN - 623 Photos & 610 Reviews - 1048 Broad St, Augusta, GA - Yelp COVID update: Whiskey Bar Kitchen has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Draft craft beer was inexpensice at $4.50/pint. Cali As we were walking out she could be seen laughing and joking with the table two booths down from where we were. Get quick answers from Whiskey Bar Kitchen staff and past visitors. I probably wouldnt make a trip back. Follow Us 2820 Washington Road Augusta, GA 30909 Directions (706) 750-0520 Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm Saturday 8:00am - 8:00pm Sunday 8:00am - 8:00pm Monday 8:00am - 8:00pm Here's latest Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta menu prices: Make sure to prepare enough money in your pocket to enjoy Small Plates at Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta. That's it. Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for Whiskey Bar Kitchen (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). 2 10th Street, Augusta, GA 30901. Great tasting and cooked burgers and the onion rings andr waffle fries we had were hot and cooked to perfection, nice and crispy. Also got buffalo and blue cheese waffle fries. Vintage Ooollee Soy Noodle House The Painted Pineapple Art on Broad, Inc. All very reasonably priced. Executive chef. By using this site, you agree to our. Flowers on Broad . We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Staff was nice. Even though they got, Deborah S. said: The only reason why I don't give it a 5 star is because everything, Vicki E. said: I love this place. Primera visita a Blossoming Downtown Augusta. .there was barely any pork just fat. see review. Its a year later and same stank dismissive attitude! Side salad/caesar/veggies for additional charge. Distance: As the name implies, a very extensive Scotch Whisky / Bourbon selection available and displayed with a specific menu, but these prices are somewhat steep so we refrained (Talisker $12, Blanton's $25 a pour). Vuelos Alquileres vacacionales Restaurantes . Everything but the Whiskey Bar (kitchen) sink, Fried pickle chips, applewood smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, horseradish aioli,kaiser roll, Bleu cheese crumbles, buffalo sauce, sweet cucumbers, tossed mixedgreens in ranch dressing, French roll, Fried egg, applewood smoked bacon, sharp cheddar, syrup, croissant bun withFrench toast en glaze & side of hash browns, Just what it says . Met a friend for lunch. 1048 Broad St, Augusta, GA 30901 706.814.6159 The Elway 2 Super Bowl onion rings, BBQ sauce, applewood smoked bacon, and sharp cheddar, on a croissant bun. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. All rights reserved. Its your place if you want an all Fat taco.not so much if you would like a sliver of pork included. Yes, Whiskey Bar Kitchen offers takeout services. Don't let the appearance of, Kerston B. said: My son ordered hot wings and fries yesterday. (hey, that's a lot of pizza dough to us, pun intended). to wait about 10 mins for a table inside but not many places were open on Labor Monday so choice in the area was limited. Una persona celaca podra comer bien en el restaurante? David Hutto. Highly recommend this place and would definity go back if eating in downtown Augusta. 4.3 2,527. Recent Activity. Reasonable prices on the food also which was really good. Were good ppl and we tip well but its like were judge as soon as we come in.More, Never in my entire adulthood have I ever had a server this bad. Ubicadoa pocos minutos del centro del ro a pie.Ms, Fui aqu con compaeros de trabajo para la cena. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Was good as well. Get quick answers from Whiskey Bar Kitchen staff and past visitors. So you're still not sure about signing up. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Wasnt offered for it to be done properly as my husband had it in previous visits.was just told by the manager (not very nicely) that we didnt understand what pork belly was. Service was extremely good and the restaurant had a nice atmosphere to it. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Whiskey Bar Kitchen locations in Augusta, GA. 610 reviews of Whiskey Bar Kitchen "This is more about whiskey than food in a nice setting with wooden booths. Check out the latest price of Whiskey Bar Kitchen menu and compare it with our price. OFF THE RECORD Thank you for choosing us for your dining destination. !" (7 Tips) "The Cali Burger was fantastic!" (4 Tips) " TCB Burger is SO good!" (3 Tips) We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days, Great burger and the BEST waffle fries!! Something on the menu for all tastes and all is cooked and served just right. 0.02 miles, Soy Noodle House ($$) Ok, ok. 2 inch chunks of fat. P.S The food was delicious as always.. My first and last visit. 12,775 were here. Founded by Brothers Kenny and Bobby Morrison, Whiskey Bar Kitchen is deeply rooted in their rich family tradition of food and spirit. Elservidor fue amable, eficiente y rpido. Were always left waiting withon a cup of water and silverware and then take 15 minutes to come back to take our order. +1 706-814-6159 Open for Lunch & Dinner Dress Code: Casual Asian-Fusion Soy Noodle House .3 Miles Eclectic blend of Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai and Japanese cuisine +1 706-364-3116 With that said - it was worth the hunt for a spot. Call us at 706-364-6906Chef Sean A. Wight's vision of an affordable yet stylish dining and social club is born in Frog Hollow Tavern. Todos consiguieron hamburguesas y haba bastantes opciones para algunas hamburguesas interesantes. So after she brought my check my friend sad she rolled her eyes as she was walking away from our table. Huge portion and so fresh! Very friendly service and a lot of drinks to choose from. 3051 Washington Rd Augusta, GA 30907. Enjoy the nearest Whiskey Bar Kitchen from your current location. Be sure to check latest Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta menu prices before ordering. 0.04 miles, La Dolce Vita ($$$$) Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Whiskey Bar Kitchen. We were both from out of town and this was a convenient mid point to meet. Her whole attitude was awful, I had to get up and get napkins after asking her for some. Whiskey Bar Kitchen has about 2 branches spread across the United States. A for effort on the dining experience - but the couple of entrees I've had seem little better than an average chain restaurant burger, salad, etc. Please visit the restaurant's Don't miss the pork bell and slaw tacos and the hamburgers. Ok. You get the point and we're out of words. Great tasting and cooked burgers and the onion rings andr waffle fries we had were hot and cooked to perfection, nice and crispy. Reasonable prices on the food also which was really good. and to mail you your new magnet. I don't think there is a specific menu for children. alive, well, and active in your area. El pollo estaba seco y las verduras hecha y inmerso en demasiada mantequilla. The knowledgeable staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place great. 120 N Bittersweet Rd, Mishawaka, IN 46 447 Bedford Road North, Battle Creek, MI 49037, 14825 John J Delaney Dr, Charlotte, NC 28277, 3413 Versailles Ave , Mckeesport, PA 15132, 235 South Cayuga Street, Ithaca, NY 14850, Litchfield Turnpike, Woodbridge, CT 06525, 4949 Lanier Islands Parkway, Buford, GA 30518, 6121 42nd Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55422, 7355 Frankstown Ave , Pittsburgh, PA 15208, 3219 North Oak Street, Valdosta, GA 31602. See the full Whiskey Bar Kitchen menu with prices for Augusta, GA Scroll down to see any breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert menus available. Fawn Weaver's Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey is the best-selling Black-owned spirit brand in the US. Was super busy on a Wednesday night. 0.05 miles, Sunrise Grill ($) Nada especial. Authentic Japanese cuisine and craft burgers anchor the menu, while we offer over two hundred whiskeys and a full service bar, which will appeal to any discerning taste. . Whiskey Bar Kitchen: Love the Whiskey menu - See 563 traveler reviews, 111 candid photos, and great deals for Augusta, GA, at Tripadvisor. Rustic haunt with burgers & other American & Japanese pub grub, plus an extensive whiskey selection. P.S The food was delicious as always.. Frustrating. Bathroom (1) was ridiculous. Great atmosphere, liquor selection and really good food. . Augusta Flights to Augusta It was delicious and so was the french roll that it was on; the fries were delicious as well. Yes, Whiskey Bar Kitchen offers takeaway services. I wanted to give it a try. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Let us show you all the gluten free, vegetarian or vegan options. If your wondering, Sarah is white and were black and so was the guest behind us. Explore menu, see photos and read 342 reviews: "Food and service was excellent as usual. Best edemame appetizer we have ever had. Place was busy (always a good sign) and we hadto wait about 10 mins for a table inside but not many places were open on Labor Monday so choice in the area was limited. Food was fresh, very well seasoned, minimum delay. Every time my family and I come here we are looked over, responded to rudely, or receive eye rolls. Was super busy on a Wednesday night. Si el sistema detecta que algo no cumple nuestras. That table was all white.. El restaurante Whiskey Bar Kitchen ofrece comida para llevar? Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Yours FREE when you sign up for our monthly email, which includes links to En camino a un viaje de bisbol en Atlanta, salimos de Charleston y decidimos parar en Augusta para almorzar. You should make sure that you have around 0.50 - 9.95 USD in your wallet. My comment to you Sarah if thats how you feel, I think youre in the wrong occupation. Una obligacin si visitan nuestra ciudad! Definitely a great place to get a meal.. on a cup of water and silverware and then take 15 minutes to come back to take our order. It was ok.. We use it to email you content relevant to your area Bathroom (1) was ridiculous. Japanese Soul Food, Japanese curry gravy over bed of rice and panko breaded pork loin, 12 oz center cut 28 day aged Angus ribeye basted in our WB(k) teriyaki saucewith onion rings and side salad, Japanese seaweed salad with crab, sweet cucumber, pickled ginger overmixed greens, Mixed greens, tomato, sweet red onion, carrots, mushrooms, sweetcucumber, parmesan, Smooth peanut butter, sliced banana, applewood smoked bacon, honey,croissant bunGood enough for THE KING, good enough for you!Thank you. Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta Menu. new Menyu magnet. Blog; Top Rated; Insiders; Help; Store; Login; Sign Up; Sign In Join Now. Onion rings were so good! Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. bueno tambin. However my last experience was wrong and weird! I saw her rolled her eyes at the guest sitting behind us when shewalked away from their table. Whiskey Bar .3 Miles Bar/restaurant with an excellent selection of malt beverages and a tasty menu. Popped in for lunch on a busy Saturday, was told the wait time would be about 20 minutes which was fine, better yet we got a text about 5 minutes later our table was ready. As we were walking out she could be seen laughing and joking with the table two booths down from where we were. Beer and service was nice too :-). Can't wait to eat here again! in-depth menu information, and more. Both my wife and I ordered different burgers. I got the Japanese beef bowl it was great. I wanted to give it a try. Huge portion and so fresh! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This is a downtown location and has lots of hidden places to park, however, when going at noon - it was almost impossible to get a place to park. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I love doughiness in my pizza crust, so. May 10, 2022. black and white drawing realistic . Menu - Check out the Menu of Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta, Augusta at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Draft craft beer was inexpensice at $4.50/pint. It was delicious and so was the french roll that it was on; the fries were My husband had eaten there many times before. Get a discounted rate on pet friendly hotels in Augusta. couldn't decide between. Hoteles con desayuno de cortesa en Augusta, Hoteles cerca de Augusta Museum of History, Hoteles cerca de Augusta Canal Discovery Center, Hoteles cerca de Savannah Rapids Visitor Center, Hoteles cerca de Phinizy Swamp Nature Park, Hoteles cerca de Sacred Heart Cultural Center, Hoteles cerca de Pexcho's American Dime Museum, Hoteles cerca de Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson, Hoteles cerca del (CAE) Aeropuerto Metropolitano de Columbia, Hoteles cerca del (AGS) Aeropuerto Regional de Augusta, Restaurantes cerca de Whiskey Bar Kitchen, Restaurantes de comida sin gluten en Augusta. Went to Augusta on a business trip, and colleagues suggested we get lunch before we left town. . Will be back. A cozy place with a beautiful interior is all you need for a holiday with your family. It was ok.. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Food was eh.. the room was nice. Definitely a great place to get a meal..More. 2021 Garr Dr, Augusta, GA 30906 Richmond Hill 3 Beds 1 Bath Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. Prices may change at any time. Food was fresh, very well seasoned, minimum delay. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta quickly are 33.476769 ,-81.970978. Friday / Saturday 11am - midnight Understanding pork belly is fatty. Cmo est valorado el restaurante Whiskey Bar Kitchen? Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. Take your beloved with you and have tasty croissants, potato waffles and French toasts. Our burgers are cooked to medium well (slightly pink center) unless otherwise specified. Noodles, Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai You can get more information from their website. Good ice tea is served at this place. El men del bar de Whisky es variada, con platos para todos los gustos. . Can't wait to eat here again! He has a master's degree in nutrition and recently opened the Veg Out Caf at 1619 Whiskey Road. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. more Rustic haunt with burgers & other American & Japanese pub grub, plus an extensive whiskey selection. elephant in the room - we don't share your info. Tambin nos gust la patatas fritas de gofres. P.S The food was delicious as always.. Location. As the name implies, a very extensive Scotch Whisky / Bourbon selection available and displayed with a specific menu, but these prices are somewhat steep so we refrained (Talisker $12, Blanton's $25 a pour). Japanese style deep fried pot stickers with a sesame and soy dipping . Augusta, Georgia, home to golf, culture, true Southern hospitality and the best breakfast served all day at Metro Diner, the award-winning comfort food restaurant. Were good ppl and we tip well but its like were judge as soon as we come in. Burger and beef Asian bowl were delicious ! Sirved has 325 restaurant menus for Augusta, Georgia. The price of Small Plates at Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta is around 5.95 - 9.95 USD. They also own the coffee shop next door with some cute mini desserts. Plenty of close parking and a short walk to the riverwalk. Menu is diverse, there were half a dozen dishes wecouldn't decide between. This menu was last updated on Met a friend for lunch. Esta es la versin de nuestra pgina web dirigida a los hablantes deEspaol en Espaa. Went to Augusta on a business trip, and colleagues suggested we get lunch before we left town. They also own the coffee shop next door with some cute mini desserts. Children would love the Sweet Potato fries and the special dip. Highly recommend this place and would definity go back if eating in downtown Augusta. El restaurante Whiskey Bar Kitchen est puntuado por los viajeros de Tripadvisor segn las categoras siguientes: Una persona vegana podra comer bien en el restaurante? Definitely a great place to get a meal.. on a cup of water and silverware and then take 15 minutes to come back to take our order. Two private dining areas. Uno de mis lugares favoritos para comer Centro de Augusta. $1,000 1836 Walker St 1836 Walker St, Augusta, GA 30904 3 Beds 2 Bath Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. I don't think there is a specific menu for children. Learn more 1048 Broad Street, Augusta, GA 30901 No cuisines specified Grubhub.com Menu Small Plates Emerald Isle Edamame $5.95 Soybeans sauteed with garlic butter, whiskey, sea salt. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Served with seasoned house made tortilla chips, celery and carrots. Sent it back. So many places over pour drinks but we prefer our drinks made with the right amount of alcohol which is what we got. Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! Service was good, and atmosphere was relaxed. Large whiskey variety it seems, though the old fashioned I ordered wasn't great. We had a yummy late lunch. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) One of the coworkers lives in Augusta and suggested we go to Whiskey Bar Kitchen. If you like whiskey or bourbon this is the place for you. amber heard met gala 2014 whiskey bar augusta, ga menu. . Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Served with your choice of side. Highly recommend this place and would definity go back if eating in downtown Augusta.More. Sunday Noon - 10pm. Recibe respuestas rpidas del personal del Whiskey Bar Kitchen y de clientes anteriores. The servers are always attentive and helpful with, Mary V. said: My husband and I went a couple of weeks ago, as I was expecting a, Kandis A. said: I love Papa John's pizza!!!! Both my wife and I ordered different burgers. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Our server also did a very nice job. Some curb tabes also available. Clasificamos estos hoteles, restaurantes y atracciones cotejando las opiniones de nuestros miembros con su cercana a esta ubicacin. 4.2 1,370. Aleshia A. said: This is a little hidden gem in Evans. Seafood In addition to its flavorful food menu, Whiskey Bar Kitchen also offers an extensive array of hard-to-find whiskeys from the seven whiskey regions around the world. Lunch was great. Highly recommend this place and would definity go back if eating in downtown Augusta.More. 07/09/2018 - UNCW Alum Online Menu of Whiskey bar Restaurant, Augusta, Georgia, 30901 - Zmenu Whiskey bar Back To Augusta, GA 2.29 mi Japanese $$ 1048 Broad St, Augusta, GA 30901 Hours Sorry, hours will be updated soon. Oh and we ate at the bar where neither of us drink!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Let's address the Hay un montn de restaurantes decentes en la ciudad y que en lugar de explorar aquellos le volver aqu. Este servicio puede incluir traducciones realizadas por Google. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. That table was all white.. Find 2 listings related to Whiskey Bar Kitchen in Augusta on YP.com. Huge portion and so fresh! Really loved this place, would definitely come back to try more whiskey! El ambiente estaba bien. Southern, American, The best pizza in all of grovetown and the employees and owner are super kind and caring. Popped in for lunch on a busy Saturday, was told the wait time would be about 20 minutes which was fine, better yet we got a text about 5 minutes later our table was ready. Italian Understand.my husbamd knows pork and cooks it very well and often. One of the coworkers lives in Augusta and suggested we go to Whiskey Bar Kitchen. One of the best burgers Ive had at a restaurant in a long time! My comment to you Sarah if thats how you feel, I think youre in the wrong occupation. Really enjoyed it. 1048 Broad St Augusta, GA 30901 Rustic haunt with burgers & ot. any form of damages arising out of use of the site. Online Menu of Whiskey Bar Kitchen Restaurant, Augusta, Georgia, 30901 - Zmenu Whiskey Bar Kitchen Back To Augusta, GA 2.30 mi Asian Fusion, Pubs $$ (706) 814-6159 1048 Broad St, Augusta, GA 30901 Hours Mon 11:00am-10:00pm Tue 11:00am-10:00pm Wed 11:00am-10:00pm Thu 11:00am-10:00pm Fri 11:00am-10:00pm Sat 11:00am-10:00pm Sun 11:00am-10:00pm To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. We really enjoy their hamburgers and the pork sandwich they make that is topped with coleslaw is great. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Burgers were delicious and cooked perfectly. Its a year later and same stank dismissive attitude! Click to add your description here. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. more, Local cuisine, American, Bar, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options. P.S The food was delicious as always.. Sign up Grubhub for a special offer: $10 off your first order of $15+. The food menu was a little strange to me, but I found a bacon cheese burger that I could deal with. Hammer of the Hops West Coast IPA West Coast IPA Beacons Milk Stout, W/ Coffee, Lactose, Cocao Flight of Brynhildr Belgian Dubbel Belgian Dubbel No Jacket Required Czech-Style Pilsner Wolf Dog Witbier Belgian Witbier Savannah River IPA American IPA Dynamite Brown Ale American Brown Ale