With a low heel and padded insoles, these can be worn for extended periods of time. I ordered $300 worth of stuff. Sitejabbers sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Visit fullbeauty.com for all your favorite Woman Within styles. Please try again later. Today, 01-07-2023 I attempted to use my "reward points.". $12 $79. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company. Dress for plus size with Jessica London, the best website for plus size clothes and fashion that love your curves, our women's clothing in plus sizes and all the hottest dresses, knit tops and tees, shirts and blouses. A text message has been sent to . Synthetic Upper Synthetic Lining Synthetic Outsole Sandals available in sizes 6-11, 12 13 M, 7-11,12,13W, A true standout. 1-48 of 125 results for "jessica london dresses" RESULTS. They come in a variety of solid colors and patterns for a fun (and sometimes funky) take on athleisure. Get Jessica Thomas's email address (j*****@leggmason.com) and phone number at RocketReach. The retailers must get a really good deal from the bank, and the customer doesn't have the comfort level they had before the switch to Comenity. I put it in the washer before throwing it in the garbage. Select "Return Selected Items" and follow the instructions for mailing your exchange. Finally got put on hold and waited for an hour and a half. I ordered a black shoe and I got a leopard print shoe totally different from what I had ordered. No ma'am. London based on with South African heritage-PwC I am currently in the advisory department at PwC located at the More London office in London, United Kingdom. Our fit experts ensure that every item we offer is proportioned accordingly for a true fit. How to get return label or address for return. Please note: If you completed an order as a partial payment with a gift card and/or rewards certificate and an alternative payment method, the refund will be credited to the credit card used to place the order. Excludes third party masks. Extra 10% Off with code: THANKS2U. Plus Size/Tall JessicaLondon Brown Button Up Coat. Shipping seemed a little steep for 2 lightweight tops. Customer Service | Jessica London Home Customer Service Customer Service Shopping Shipping information Returns Exchanges Jessica London Credit Card Gift Cards Size & Fit We're Here To Help Call us 1-800-677-0357 Email us Customer service Frequently asked questions View all Faqs WHERE IS MY ORDER? Well gladly place a new order for you while your return is on its way! +3 colors/patterns. 2023 Jessica London, Inc. All rights reserved. Exchanges typically take three weeks to process from the time you send back your item. Jessica London is a Director, Portfolio Management at UnitedHealth Group based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. From $ 149 99. Also all the people were foreign and it was difficult for me to understand their dialect. 907 talking about this. for exclusive access to Jessica London's special offers & to receive 40% off your highest priced item! Returns will be credited at the discounted price. For tracking heavy item returns, visit FedEx.com. Need help? Just Right Height 3 inch block heel. 67. But the largest companies in Silicon Valley are trying to change that, using virtual sports platforms to drive adoption and profit in this new world. Does not apply to Clearance, Final Sale and select Third Party Merchandise. Previous 1 2 Next. Valid online only. Tip for consumers:Don't order from this company please. 3. 3.3 3.3 out of 5 stars (20) $56.68 $ 56. Keep up with our latest offers, arrivals & more - it's easier than ever! Applicable to orders paid with a credit or debit card only. 4.0 out of 5 stars 11. He said there was a delay last week with processing orders but I'll get an email with tracking info once my order ships. Discount is priced as marked in checkout. Additional to this it was clearly stated that my order qualified for free shipping for a purchase of $35+, only then did she apply the credit for shipping as she was insistent on charging shipping at about $19 regular and if I wanted expedited shipping (3 days) it would "only" be $11 more - Rep once again continued to try and hard sell me on additional purchase opportunities until I snapped at her for disregarding my pressing time constraint. If you want customer service go elsewhere. jessica london : Women's Clothing. Nowhere on their emailed confirmation was this mentioned. Enter your order number, email address and billing zip code to find your order information. Jessica Benton Email Address Found 1 email address listing: @bbc.co.uk Jessica Benton Phone Number Found 1 phone number: 44870010XXXX . 2300 Southeastern Ave, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46201, United States. With all of this said, one has to give them more than one chance and to READ THE REVIEWS. I am satisfied mostly with the quality of the clothes, comfortable fabrics, durable and well priced; these are practical for daily wear not for a black tie event or such - just daily wear. Then. Find affordable and flattering sweaters, denim, jeans for women and pants. If the issue is regarding a Jessica London credit card, please contact our credit card processor, Comenity Bank. San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley), Operating Status of Organization e.g. And, because no two women's bodies are alike, we are proud to boast an unrivaled collection of beautiful women's plus size coats and leather jackets. SHOP PROFESSIONAL PLUS SIZ E CLOTHING & FASHION APPAREL Welcome to JessicaLondon.com, the best plus size clothing and fashion website for clothes and accessories in true fits to give you polished, professional dress, casual, and, every day wear. Find affordable and flattering sweaters, denim, jeans for women and pants. Save up to $231.01. Get great deals on great looks. Buy Sleepwear and get a Comfortview Ana Slipper for $4. I would like to know how long does it take a return to be credit to your bank card, you have received the return you do not have items in other sizes. JESSICA LONDON is a registered trademark of Jessica London, Inc. You can login with the same email & password as: Enhance your shopping experience & get rewards. Discount is priced as marked in checkout. It may take up to two billing cycles for your credit to appear on your monthly statement. Its collections all offer refined necessities in sizes 12 and up, such as. On the Order History" page, select the item(s) you would like to return along with a reason for the return. Jessica London's email address j*****@houserwalker.com 678233.. | Show email & phone number >>> Rocketreach finds email, phone & social media for 450M+ professionals. 1 point earned for every $1 spent with your card.3, Use promo code JLSHIPPING2023 Minimum purchase of $75.4, We'll send you an exclusive offer for your orders placed during your birthday month.5. Size: 22W Jessica London. Theyre great for achieving an athleisure look, creating a sporty-chic vibe, and supporting your feet. I will not keep them based completely on the horrible customer service. Does not apply to Clearance, Final Sale and select Third Party Merchandise. Of course, they take our money quickly, what company doesn't? They need to train workers better and supply them with proper information. So I will not be ordering from there anymore my polka dot dress and my pink ruffled long dress we're a size 22. Save up to $67.01. 2 out of the 3 orders I received, I was sent the wrong things. Receive exclusive rewards for every dollar you spend on your card. Exchanges exclude items shipped directly from third-party brands, heavy items, items purchased through Amazon, Walmart, or via PayPal. Floral Short Sleeve Knee Length Dress, Pre-loved! Our Leggings by ellos are so pretty and flattering. Stay up to date with all of our great fitting styles and new season arrivals. If you used a Gift Card to pay for the entire purchase, you will receive a refund check for the merchandise total issued to your billing address. Save $20 on your first purchase of I've ordered from them before -- not extensively, but enough to get a feel for it. Discount is priced as marked in checkout. Designed using sustainable materials. Please try again later. Jessica London. JESSICA LONDON is a registered trademark of Jessica London, Inc. You can login with the same email & password as: Enhance your shopping experience & get rewards. *Starting on January 6, 2020, returning items shipped on or after this date will incur an $8.99 return label fee which will be deducted from your refund. Prom season is here, and you deserve to look and feel amazing for your big party! Size: 18 Jessica London. Just select Customer Service at the top of every page. Jessica London Tunic Top Blouse Womens Plus 16W Flowy Hi Lo Black Button Up. Women's Plus Size Long Denim Jacket Tunic Length Jean Jacket. i have contacted the bbb. Who are Jessica London 's competitors? FREE delivery Mar 13 - 14 +6 colors/patterns. Stay up to date with all of our great fitting styles and new season arrivals. Good is the swimsuit I ordered. Such a SCAM and they got me! webcam; at your home or a public place : will travel up to 20 km from London. Receive style inspiration and savings in your mailbox when you sign up for the Jessica London Catalog. Jessica London Accounts are issued by Comenity Bank. Awful! 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars (30) $38.81 $ 38. Returns usually within 10-25 days. Offer only applies to in-stock face mask items. And, because no two women's bodies are alike, we are proud to boast an unrivaled collection of beautiful women's plus size coats and leather jackets. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Tip for consumers:Do not order from these unprofessional people. We appreciate you for expressing your concerns with us. Hear the latest economic, business and market news, as well as global, national, and local news. Exchanges cannot be processed for PayPal, Amazon, Walmart, or other third-party orders. Today I spoke to two rude customer reps and a supervisor. We dont start with a trend meant for a smaller size and then alter it in an attempt to fit a plus size. The beautifully streamlined silhouette and easy-on velcro design are perfect for the modern woman on-the-go. Complete the exchange form on the back of your invoice with the information for the new product(s) youd like to receive. I called a few weeks later and cust rep said they were sending me an "affidavit". The rain coat that I ordered was a decent quality item, although a little bigger than expected, & the buttons are coming loose after less than 10-12 wearings. 2023 Jessica London, Inc. All rights reserved. Jessica London plus size clothing and fashion always loves your curves! I argue and finally get another rep that can do 50% and express shipping. Soft System comfort package provides all-day support, flex, and cushioning. 10. E CLOTHING & FASHION APPAREL Welcome to JessicaLondon.com, the best plus size clothing and fashion website for clothes and accessories in true fits to give you polished, professional dress, casual, and, every day wear. Plus, enjoy 40% off! I was told Jessica London has a 60 day return policy. To check the status of an exchange, click here. I sat in a queue for 30 minutes before I finally "spoke" to someone named "Jonathan". please do not send me any more catalogues & i will share with others i know not to order from jessica london or its sister companies. If you don't see your order information right away, were still processing it. Make sure no other tracking labels are visible. That is the only way you will get your money back. Jessica London Women's Plus Size Cable Sweater Dress Dress. Jessica London Credit Card! 34. Work. Jessica London serves customers in the United States. Contour+ technology for a premium fit and all-day comfort experience. Soft System comfort package provides all-day support, flex, and cushioning. This tells me they'll do anything to jack up prices. Rude rude rude! Stay up to date with all of our great fitting styles and new season arrivals. . All sales are final 60 day after ship date. Get Jessica Huxtable's email address (j*****@yahoo.com) and phone number at RocketReach. But the next month a statement comes, for a payment for the shoes, she contacts them, that the shoes were returned, the check, they have been received, but they offer to send her a check, for the returned items. Jessica London. Its annual fee is either $20 or $30 & has been worth the money for me as shipping is around $4 and free returns. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Corporation Service Company Inc and is located at 641 South Lawrence Street, Montgomery, AL 36104. It takes about 2 weeks for us to receive and process your return, please allow 7 additional business days for the return credit to post to your account. I did have the good sense of requesting order number and was able to find order. Dress for plus size with Jessica London, the best website for plus size clothes and fashion that love your curves, our women's clothing in plus sizes and all the hottest dresses, knit tops and tees, shirts and blouses. Jessica London offers modern classic apparel designed to fit and flatter plus sizes 12 to 40. Please try again later. However, upon calling, customer service had no tracking information either. Hello Penny. Rated 4.13 out of 5 stars Rated 4.13 out of 5 . 97. I tried two different sizes and they were both way too wide. Size: 24W Jessica London. Reward points. This feminine block-heel dress sandal with 24/7 comfort is both classic and fashion-forward. Here's a list of some of the top trending technologies and APIs used by Jessica London. McKean County Location 500 W Main St, Smethport, Pennsylvania, 16749, United States Description Read More Industry Hospitality General Hospitality Reply with Y to confirm. I will never ever give them a chip of my money again! Womens Plus Size Cable Sweater Dress - 22/24, Classic Red. View Jessica's Email & Phone (It's Free) 5 free lookups per month. $35.99. London, London, United Kingdom. No affidavit showed up. It's fabric Jessica London! Contact. JESSICA LONDON, INC. is an Alabama Foreign Corporation filed on April 29, 2016. On June 2022, I purchased a coat for my wife as a Christmas gift. We're sorry, there was a problem adding your email to our list. Sorry, we are having trouble connecting to the system. Up to 40% Off + EXTRA 10% Off USE CODE:THANKS2U, Outdoor Christmas Lighted Decorations and Dcor, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. Products used:I was sent the wrong item and I returned it. I have purchased specific items from JL and have been happy but Horrible customer service. Tip for consumers:Don't order anything you need within the next few weeks! Make a style statement for any occasion with J. Renee'. 1 1/4" low block heel. They are a fraudulent, scramming establishment, I will do everything in my power to expose them for scamming people from their hard earned money. Please note that it takes about 3 weeks to receive and process your exchange. All promotions and savings are stated in USD. Get this deal Likely expired 60% OFF PROMO Up to 60% off Best Dresses, Suits and Separates Buy and Save on Women's Fashion and Save Up to 60% on Best Selling Dresses, Suits and Separates. 1,*. Dress for plus size with Jessica London, the best website for plus size clothes and fashion that love your curves, our women's clothing in plus sizes and all the hottest dresses, knit tops and tees, shirts and blouses. I know to do this, but for some reason I didn't do it with a Jessica London order I placed on May 8. I needed one of the items for an event this Tuesday, 5/25. Expires 11/03/2022. Face Masks are final sale, cannot be returned or exchanged, and are ineligible for any additional coupons or discounting. Our goal is your complete satisfaction! Follow Bloomberg reporters as they uncover some of the biggest financial crimes of the modern era. Discount is priced as marked in checkout. Receive style inspiration and savings in your mailbox when you sign up for the Jessica London Catalog. Limit one slipper per order. I called CS to advise about the error, response was categorically: "Your purchase was done online and there is nothing we can do", I received the duplicate order probably 1 month later, if not more and LOL "there was nothing they could do", oh "once you receive it, just return it!" A refund will be issued to the credit card used on the original order once your return has been processed. 2. I suspect I should cancel the order and look elsewhere before it's too late to get something in time for graduation but who knows? They gave me different numbers that just routed me back to customer service. Location. Refunds usually take about 3 weeks. View contact profiles from Jessica London Popular Searches Jessica Preparing Jessica profile View Jessica's Email (It's Free) 5 free lookups per month. The name Jessica London has over 38 birth records, 1 death records, 19 criminal/court records, 147 address records, 29 phone records & more. And I plan on that list getting larger. Valid online only. Last; Jessica Howard Color Block V-Neck 3/4 Sleeve Tie Waist Taffeta Ball Gown. Prevention Platform. Jessica London. May not be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers. They " [believe] you can achieve just about anything when you're dressed for it. Total number of organizations similar to the given organization, Descriptive keyword for an Organization (e.g. Jessica London. Save up to $211.01. $14. complete the look. FREE delivery Feb 22 - 23 . by Jessica London. Offer only applies to in-stock face mask items. Arch support, padded insoles, adjustable straps, and elastic gore are a few of the ways our sandals put your feet first. After reading the reviews and my most recent experience after many similar occurrences I've decided to contribute my grievances as well: $25+ when you open and use a i called catalogue services and was told by "elaine" that while she checked with technical support, the s/h fee could not be waived.