The cash-only paleteria is worth the drive to Homestead and the ATM. This type of food is one of my favorite cuisines. HOURS. Homestead, PA 15120 (412) 464-7275 More Details. WebDINING & CAFE; THE WATERFRONT. What did people search for similar to waterfront restaurants near Homestead, PA? Discover Homestead Nestled on the Monongahela River and 7 miles away from downtown Pittsburgh, the Homestead neighborhood offers ample dining opportunities for any occasion. Not an overly large menu, but great choices. WebCome visit your nearby Eat'n Park family restaurant at 245 E Waterfront Drive Homestead PA 15120. Homestead is home to Miamis only winery where guests can spend the day sipping tropical Florida wines. Bravo Italian Kitchen Waterfront. Order the sweet and savory guava wings or the guava ribs for a extra taste of Homestead freshness. FOX CHAPEL / Chef and owner Jodrick I. Ujaque lets his Puerto Rican roots shine through at Chefs on the Run. WebToggle navigation. For more than 50 years Capri has been serving Italian food in Homestead, and in doing so has created a loyal following. Forget those chain restaurants by the waterfront, visit Dorothy 6. Chang's Pittsburgh Settlers Ridge. The menu reflects the setting with a seafood-driven menu available from brunch to dinner. 601 Amity St, Homestead, PA 15120-1519 +1 412-461-6220 Website. Learn more and subscribe today for $6.99 a month. A post shared by Downtown Homestead (@discoverdowntownhomestead), 13 Instagrammable Dishes in Chicago That Are Actually Delicious. A post shared by The Best Jamaican Food (@toptasterestaurant), By submitting your email, you agree to our, Sign up for the WebBest Waterfront Restaurants near Homestead, PA 15120 Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations 1. Does P.F. Dorothy 6 Blast Furnace Cafe 229 Lounges American Theres nothing more fun, delicious, and downright messy than Cajun food. Yes, P.F. Opens tomorrow at 10am. WebClosed 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated a few days ago See hours See all 56 photos Write a review Add photo Cajun 2 Photos Crab Legs Crab Cake Crawfish Etoufee 2 Photos 2 Photos Location & Hours 185 E Waterfront Dr Homestead, PA 15120 Edit business info Sponsored Red Lobster 49 5.4 miles Lobsterfest is On! Where is P.F. The Waterfront is an open-air shopping center located in the Homestead area of Pittsburgh. Theres nothing more fun, delicious, and downright messy than Cajun food. View Location Details. Learn More. What was formerly the home of Malibu Farms has changed outposts, but dont worry, the killer views remain the same at this waterfront restaurant inside the legendary Eden Roc hotel. Courtyard Pittsburgh West Homestead/Waterfront. WebDINING & CAFE; THE WATERFRONT. The self-taught baker is happily known as the pie queen and keeps her baking secrets under wraps, but what she has divulged is her use of fresh squeezed key lime juice. We work with local dairies, growers, butchers and bakers who care as much as we do about doing things right. INTRODUCING P.F. Dorothy 6 Blast Furnace Cafe 3.9 (227 reviews) Lounges American (New) $$ better reasonably priced. We offer full takeout services including specials on takeout only food items. WebBest Waterfront Restaurants Near Me in Homestead, FL Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. Eighth & Hays. To make a reservation directly, call (412) 464-0640. 34,057 people checked in here. Save. Bravo Waterfront is an upscale-casual Italian restaurant right in West Homestead serving authentic pasta dishes, signature entres, piping hot pizza, and delicious wine & cocktails amid Roman-ruin dcor. One enchilada, one taco and choice of one chili relleno or chile poblano Get gas and tacos at the same time when at Taqueria Morelia, as its located inside a gas station. Keep it simple opting for flavors like strawberry and pineapple or get a little wild with rum with raisins or tequila paletas. Good experience good food served hot and fresh. We ordered the three app platter and our food (photos). Fresh turkey and corned beef layered with Swiss and American cheese, creamy coleslaw on thick rye $15. 2.5 km. Burger options start out basic with LTO and transition into more adventurous being topped with smoky chipotle mac n cheese or the mongolian burger with beef, pickled carrots, daikon radish, soy lime aioli, and Sriracha. Taqueria Morelia - Homestead. Get gas and tacos at the same time when at Taqueria Morelia, as its located inside a gas station. Order online or through the P.F. I ordered other things including a spicy chicken bowl I love spicy things but it was way beyond spicy to even taste or enjoy not something I would order or Hook Fish and Chicken Homestead-Waterfront. So far I have been to Nicky's, Curry on Murray, Coriander's,. They are so fast, efficient, and friendly. I just found out about this place. 149 W. Bridge Street Homestead, PA 15120 Management Office: 412.476.9157 Lost and Found: 412.861.0155. Monday 11:00AM - 10:00PM Tuesday 11:00AM - 10:00PM Wednesday we have updated and enhanced our restaurants protocols and procedures. Bravo Waterfront is an upscale-casual Italian restaurant right in West Homestead serving authentic pasta dishes, signature entres, piping hot pizza, and delicious wine & cocktails amid Roman-ruin dcor. 302 reviews .33 miles away . So, whether youre digging into one of our custom burgers or slurping one of our ridiculously thick shakes, we're going to bring you a dining experience that's pretty close to heaven. FOX CHAPEL / 87 reviews. 57 reviews #4 of 23 Restaurants in Homestead $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub. Grab a seat and soak up views of the Miami River while watching fishing boats drop off their latest catches to devour. WebLocated in Homestead, PA, your Primanti Bros. in Waterfront offers our almost famous Pittsburgh style sandwiches & other fan favorites. WebETERNAL HOPS PALE ALE & IPA. Happy Hour. 2150 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101. La Playa Grill 102 American (Traditional) $$ Situated on the Monongahela River on land once occupied by . Mediocre food and service at b 01/24/2023. Came with no vodka, plain Hook Fish is one of my favorite places for really good fish ?, shrimp ?, french fries ?It is always fresh and delicious. "Boards and Baskets" is currently under construction and it's being described as a "charcuterie deli." Good experience good food served hot and fresh. Order from our individual meals, easy catering packages or build your own perfect feast. Eighth & Hays Wine Bar & Brick Oven | 130 W 8th Ave, Homestead, PA 15120 Facebook Instagram. What are people saying about restaurants in Homestead, FL? Visit pfchangs.com/menu to view all vegetarian options. Go for one of the combination dishes like the Guadalajara Platter featuring a tamale, cheese chile relleno, beef taco, chicken quesadilla, and bean tostada. WebETERNAL HOPS PALE ALE & IPA. Bravo Italian Kitchen Waterfront. Something went wrong. primanti bros. restaurant and bar waterfront. our story; beer; brewers; menus. View profile. Phone: 4124611469. I loved the pizza! Fat Tire Amber Ale 16 oz. View Location Details. WebStorming Crab The Waterfront Back To Directory COMING SOON! Discover Homestead Nestled on the Monongahela River and 7 miles away from downtown Pittsburgh, the Homestead neighborhood offers ample dining opportunities for any occasion. our story; beer; brewers; menus. Explore curated lists of top restaurants, cafes, pubs, and bars in Pittsburgh, based on trends All collections in Pittsburgh Homestead/Munhall, Pittsburgh. Share good fortune. Many eateries are located on the waterfront, providing a chance to see the sights while enjoying a meal. CHANG'S PLATINUM REWARDS Earn 20 points with every $1 spent, free delivery with every order (no order minimums or delivery fees), plus waitlist priority, access to VIP concierge support, and more. This did not disappoint. This place is awesomemore, MuseumsHistorical ToursLandmarks & Historical Buildings, This is waterfront property at its best and laying down under a tree, legs outstretched, feeling themore, Prices are good, the service is always right and the view to the waterfront when seating outside ismore, it was near the airport and reasonably close to the water for a waterfront dinner our first night.more, Unique and cozy Craft Coffee & Restaurant spot in Doral. Today when I pulled up I was fortunate to see a wedding party getting ready to start. Storming Crab - Homestead 25 Seafood Cajun/Creole We have seen this location a few times while driving though waterfront and wanted to give it a shot. more 2. The food was great & loved Golden Age completely changed my opinion on Pilsner. We offer a strong emphasis on seasonal fare. HOURS. JOBS CONTACT US With an extensive menu of breakfast, lunch, and dinner favorites, Eat'n Park has something for 245 E Waterfront Drive, Homestead, PA 15120 WebVisit Bravo Italian Kitchen at 250 W Bridge Street in West Homestead, PA to experience Italy's very best - enjoy the freshest, authentic Italian food. The tacos are fresh, simple, and authentic. The Yacht Club, located in Edgewater, New Jersey on the Hudson River, is a bi-level restaurant with an outdoor bar. Black Point Ocean Grill 738 American (Traditional) $$ The ambience is nice though since it's waterfront, but it can get loud on weekend nights. more Outdoor seating Takeout 2. Best beer in the waterfront. 34,057 people checked in here. Zoom in to see updated info. Not an overly large menu, but great choices. 601 Amity St, Homestead, PA 15120-1519 +1 412-461-6220 Website. WebWe don't serve frozen processed stuff here. WebBest Waterfront Restaurants near Homestead, PA 15120 Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations 1. A post shared by The Dish with Brit (@thedishwithbrit). Cant make a list of places to eat in Homestead without including at least two Mexican options. WebHours of Operation Bar Hours Tues - Fri 4pm - Last call 1:37am Sat 1pm - Last call 1:37am Sun Brunch 11am - 3pm Last call 1:37am Kitchen Hours Tues - Thurs 4pm - 10pm Fri 4pm - 11pm Sat 1pm - 11pm Sun 11am - 10pm 601 Amity St. Homestead, PA 15120 412.461.6220 Like what you see here? WebLocated in Homestead, PA, your Primanti Bros. in Waterfront offers our almost famous Pittsburgh style sandwiches & other fan favorites. Whether you're searching for a place for pizza with friends or a romantic evening, Homestead has something perfect for almost any event. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. View Location Details. Opens tomorrow at 10am. rare and medium are different 05/24/2022. View Dinner Menu View Lunch Menu View Brunch Menu. Self-parking is conveniently located near the restaurant. For all the latest Miami dining intel, subscribe to Eater Miamis newsletter. Chang's Pittsburgh offer drinks? Fat Tire Amber Ale 16 oz. All this makes for a perfect partyat leastmore, my favorite park in Miami-Dade, as it is close to my house and affords a waterfront atmosphere thatmore, I sit there and imagine I'm sitting waterfront or mountain front. Restaurants near The Waterfront 149 W Bridge St, Homestead, PA 15120-5042 Read Reviews of The Waterfront Starbucks #16 of 26 Restaurants in Homestead 9 reviews 270 W Bridge St Waterfront Towne Center 0 miles from The Waterfront The coolest Starbucks 09/05/2021 More than a cup of coffee 06/19/2019 El Campesino A post shared by threepiggiesmiami (@threepiggiesmiami). Best staff in the waterfront.more, This is a newer restaurant in Homestead across from the Waterfront. The Waterfront, which sits on land once occupied by U.S. Steels Homestead Steel Works, opened in 1999. Courtyard Pittsburgh West Homestead/Waterfront. WebCheck out the list of all Restaurants in Waterfront. WebCheck out the list of all Restaurants in Waterfront. Service took a while but overall friendly and we weren't in a rush. First I ordered a drink. View Dinner Menu View Lunch Menu View Brunch Menu. Estate is opens for viewing daily until 5pm. Back lawn waterfront. The southernmost neighborhood in Miami-Dade is actually home to some unexpectedly tasty hidden gems. Burgatory 179 reviews Open Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ 0.8 mi Pittsburgh Great food friendly atmosphere Great Burgers! Order online 2. HOMESTEAD (KDKA) - Four new businesses will open at the Waterfront this summer. It would be also super fun for a girls night out. Restaurant and Bar Waterfront, Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh/Waterfront-West Homestead, Courtyard Pittsburgh West Homestead/Waterfront, Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh E - Waterfront Dr, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Southside Works, Hotel Indigo Pittsburgh East Liberty, an IHG Hotel, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh West Mifflin, an IHG Hotel. Open in Google Maps. DeMores Pizzeria 56 6.6 miles Black Point Ocean Grill 738 American (Traditional) $$ The ambience is nice though since it's waterfront, but it can get loud on weekend nights. more Outdoor seating Takeout 2. I've been to @eighth_and_hays once before and it's always been a good time. Showcasing a menu full of surf and turf delights -including a dedicated area for oyster shucking at the bar- an array of seasonal spritzes and frozen drinks, and tented outdoor Showcasing a menu full of surf and turf delights -including a dedicated area for oyster shucking at the bar- an array of seasonal spritzes and frozen drinks, and tented outdoor Not an overly large menu, but great choices. La Playa Grill 102 American (Traditional) $$ So far I have been to Nicky's, Curry on Murray, Coriander's,. See more. Many eateries are located on the waterfront, providing a chance to see the sights while enjoying a meal. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The menu reflects the setting with a seafood-driven menu available from brunch to dinner. Make a reservation to dine in for lunch or dinner at P.F. Sip on rose all day while dining on vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free bites at the Standard Miami Beachs in-house restaurant, which boasts enviable bayside views and a see-and-be-scene clientele. (305) 247-0877. Also West Homestead is a small community right, @Dan M, the Waterfront is all fine and good, but, what else has been built outside the Waterfront area? It's easy to pick a chain down in themore, Cons: unless you're going to the waterfront the location isn't ideal.more, same quality beers, same quality food, and all in a perfect location at the Homestead Waterfront.more, So, all in all, if you are looking for a decent lunch while at the Waterfront, this is a goodmore, Food Delivery ServicesBurgersChicken Wings, for 6:30PM that evening, from the Flavortown that was set up on the Waterfront in Homestead(PA).more, I brought my family here while they were visiting and we loved it! Save. Come see for yourself. WebWest Homestead 250 W Bridge Street Bravo Italian Kitchen Waterfront 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Catering Make a Reservation Order Online View Menu Gift Cards Address 250 W Bridge Street West Homestead, Pennsylvania 15120 Get Directions Phone (412) 461-1444 Catering Large Orders and Party Pans (888) 692-7286 Hours Join our eclub to receive 2150 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101. Front has a stunning circular. This waterfront Greek party spot offers guests chic riverfront views. 149 W. Bridge Street Homestead, PA 15120 Management Office: 412.476.9157 Lost and Found: 412.861.0155. WebP.F. Did not go inside. THE WATERFRONT.