Like the newer transmission. Was ist CARFAX? The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. Guess what, theyre not much different. Ive owned a few luxury sedans and SUVs since then and in 2016, when I retired, bought the F-150 XLT Super Cab rear-wheel drive with the V-6 Ecoboost engine. Smooth & strong, starts quickly every time regardless of conditions. 307 for sale starting at $7,953. I would buy another vehicle here. 132 Great Deals out of 331 listings starting at $9,500, 59 Great Deals out of 124 listings starting at $21,500, 231 Great Deals out of 609 listings starting at $8,200, 224 Great Deals out of 595 listings starting at $8,200, 129 Great Deals out of 323 listings starting at $9,500, 225 Great Deals out of 596 listings starting at $8,200, 231 Great Deals out of 608 listings starting at $8,200, 237 Great Deals out of 622 listings starting at $7,992, 220 Great Deals out of 580 listings starting at $7,992, 34 Great Deals out of 68 listings starting at $22,499. Shop used trucks in Albuquerque, NM for sale at Cars.com. Drove up to the dealership and drove out with my vehicle - ${award} ${year}, By Dudley from Fredericton New Brunswick Canada, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Albuquerque review, 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD LT review, By Dave is enjoying retirement from Cape Cod, MA. Save up to $87,758 on one of 1,264 used Diesel cars in Albuquerque, NM. pros: can tow up too 12,000 lbs "ive pushed it past that but not recommended'. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. for sale, trade? Find Used Pickup Trucks Near Me Update Showing 1 - 25 out of 196,991 listings Sort by CARFAX Best Match 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie 24 Photos Price: $36,028 $597/mo est. Very patient. Returned correspondence in a timely manner and follow up was great. I would recommend if you want a sales man with experience and knowledge. - 2019 F-150 Sport w/ 5.0L - great reliability engine wise, 10 speed trans is a little sloppy at times for shifting in normal or eco mode. I will not buy a car from anyone else! Im 65 so getting in and out is tight, but once I get in I have pretty decent room. Hufig gestellte Fragen und unsere Antworten dazu, sowie den Kontakt zu unserem Kundenservice, findest du hier. (15 mi) I live in Arizona, so I appreciate the awesome A/C output. Calls may be prerecorded. a video consultation. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Thank you for our new 2023 Nissan Altima. Jaimes was super helpful. Come find a great deal on used Coupes in Albuquerque today! I love that I can check my trailer lights with the FOB. Save up to $47,025 on one of 295,527 used Trucks near you. See payment details 2,345 miles GREAT PRICE Chalmers Ford (9.33 mi. Listed 353 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Worked with me on the sicker price and the trade-in. I've always owned mini/mid sized trucks. Herman and Steve who processed the paperwork did a great and thorough job. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Overall Avg. Now the outside. Great overall experience. Craig was very professional and made the process fast and easy. Chris Quinones is extremely helpful and informative about the process of ordering a new vehicle. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Everyone at Quality GMC was very professional. I love it, its very comfortable and economical, and would highly recommend. Also get better gas mileage then the old one. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} I got this truck with the 5.7L when I got my license with 220,000 miles on it drove it for a years and got it to 280,000 miles before selling it. There are a lot of great options out there for buyers looking for a used Ford Ranger. I looked online. Private sellers often offer lower prices than dealerships, which can save you money in the long run. 10 deals found. Getting Same MPG (18) that I got from the first Tank of Gas. Our first experience with Steven Gallegos was so amazing when we decided on a second vehicle we went to Steven Gallegos at Galles Chevrolet again. Traveled 500miles to buy a used Jeep here. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Mark was very helpful. Great truck with a stellar warranty! The guys at Jeff Schmitt Nissan are great! Boy was this easy, saw and test drove the car I eyed the day before. 1-20 of - - Too bad. This dealership offers Dodge and RAM Trucks for Sale by Owner in Albuquerque, NM. Meaty sounding engine, clean lines, good power, great warranty. Datenschutzhinweise fr Websitenutzer*innen, Datenschutzhinweise fr Fahrzeughalter*innen. Albuquerque NM $50 40ft Big Tex Goosneck Trailer First and foremost, youll likely get a better deal. Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. Zach was a very professional salesperson. The Truck has been great since I got it. I highly recommend Steven to all my family and friends! Gets better than advertised gas mileage tho. Car purchase was fair, and fast. Jay was amazing. a virtual appointment! If your looking for a good used car Emmons is the place. (54 mi), Albuquerque, NM Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Und auch wie CARFAX helfen kann, frisierte US-Importe zu vermeiden. Page 16 of 44 - Buy your used car online with TrueCar+. Memory seating helps when you have more than one driver. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. He was very professional and helpful. albuquerque. (5 mi) away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (2867) (505) 738-2009 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Delivery Online Paperwork Reduced Price Used 2022 Ford F250 XLT Camper Pkg 54,777 Est. I purchased it with 24 miles 18 months ago and it now has 74,000 miles. Contact the dealership with A truck is a body-on-frame vehicle with a passenger compartment referred to as a "cabin" and a cargo bed in the back. If youre looking for a used Ford Ranger for sale by owner, youre in luck. AMAZING SERVICE!! Traveled 500miles to buy a used Jeep here. (15 mi) Albuquerque, NM. 15 cars for sale found, starting at $5,995. It has the best towing capacity in its class, and it also has safety ratings that, 2015 Ford Ranger for Sale: A Powerful Pickup Truck For Sale, Ford F250 Diesel Trucks For Sale: A Comprehensive Overview, 1981 Ford Mustang For Sale: A Classic American Muscle Car, The Ford Transit Truck For Sale: An Overview, Ford F150 Aftermarket Stereo Installation. Finance Payment $756/mo. Own one, 2k no problems, love it. Financed with a low interest rate, was in and out two hours later, new car, smile on my face. My wife and I were looking to purchase a good used car and Houston Wholesale really helped us in finding what we were looking for. Santa Fe, NM save. first page previous page 1 - 120 of 245 next page last page. Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Rating: 4.8 / 5.0 Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. (15 mi) Other than that I would recommend. Research, browse, save, and share from 79 vehicles in Albuquerque, NM. There a few things to note about this model though, they tend to have some transmission issues and some may have drive shaft vibrations if not maintained properly. 1995 Chevrolet silverado 2500 Long Bed. Professional , kind and very easy to talk to Thank you drive n motion. 2011 super nice dually, 2000 f450 7.3, 2008 mini van! 1st owner purchased on 09/23/15 and owned in CA until 07/26/19 ; Last serviced at 62,401 . Tired of up selling for features I want with garbage safety or tech features like drive assist etc. Used Ram 1500 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. refresh results . . 788 for sale . Trucks for sale in Caada de los Alamos, NM. Finally had a brake job done last month and only needed rear brake pads and rotors turned. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Plus, the Ranger offers plenty of features, both inside and out, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a used vehicle. Off road capable just like the Taco. Schau dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche Informationen wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten knnen. What a great mid-size truck. . Jeremy May worked hard to get me into a beautiful car. These trucks with the 5.3L engines are as reliable as they get and are definitely powerful enough to get moving quick. It was as solid as new the day I sold it to a friend. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically (5 mi) I own a 5.7 gasoline angine. (10 mi). albuquerque. Listed 45 days ago, Rio Rancho, NM CARFAX One-Owner.Texan Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is very proud to offer this beautiful . Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. Dealer ship clean, sales staff friendly. Compre mi camioneta nueva hace un mes y me acaba de encender luz de llave inglesa la llevare al concesionario a ver que es lo que sucede. Cars.com Privacy Statement. The main sunroof seal leaks and can be a $500+ costly replacement as I found out when it was just out of warranty. Listed 72 days ago, 2018 Ram Ram Pickup 1500 Express - 32,678 mi, Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, NM. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Jeremy was very knowledgeable and kept me in the loop every step of the way on my purchase. Just purchased my seventh Ram 1500, Sport this time, four Laramie's, 3 Sport models. upon request. Trucks for sale by owner near me in El Paso TX, Trucks for sale by owner near me in Amarillo TX, Trucks for sale by owner near me in Colorado Springs CO, Trucks for sale by owner near me in Flagstaff AZ, Trucks for sale by owner near me in Lubbock TX, Trucks for sale by owner near me in Tucson AZ, Trucks for sale by owner near me in Phoenix AZ, Trucks for sale by owner near me in Denver CO, Trucks for sale by owner near me in Midland TX, Trucks for sale by owner near me in Cheyenne WY, Trucks for sale by owner near me in Abilene TX, Trucks for sale by owner near me in San Angelo TX, Old Trucks for Sale by Owner in Albuquerque, NM, Chevrolet Trucks for Sale by Owner in Albuquerque, NM, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Toyota Trucks for Sale by Owner in Albuquerque, NM, Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Albuquerque, NM, Trucks Under $3,000 for Sale by Owner in Albuquerque, NM, Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Albuquerque, NM, Trucks for Sale Under $7,000 in Albuquerque, NM, Fuel Efficient Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, One Ton Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. It's own trailer light fuses. CARFAX One-Owner. The Ridgeline has been perfect. (5 mi) FIRST RAM TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED. Bought my Colorado from a dealer 2 years ago. Would you like to view the latest search results ? We have 2 BMW i8 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars, and 2 personal use cars. It works and looks nice. (53 mi), Santa Fe, NM Rating: . They cleaned the car before we left with it. In and out in a few hours - quicker than normal. if you add performance parts i highly recommend you know what your doing. Easy peasy, Japaneasy. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Thank you drive n motion. Listed 77 days ago, Rio Rancho, NM Like the title - I bought a Chevy from them last year and traded it in today for a Kia Sportage. 817 Used Cars Found. Gas mileage better than most of the other midsized trucks. My 2018 F150 XLT RWD super cab eco boost truck is everything I want in a vehicle. - The staff were very understanding regarding the precautions I needed to take as a high risk individual during the pandemic. It's a Heated Steering Wheel.The Drivers and any applicable fees. Datsun,Nissan,Ford Ranger, and this Dakota is the best. (2 mi), Albuquerque, NM ! Fr jedes Auto, das wir kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich. This truck has spent its fair share of time at the dealer for minor things dash rattle, rear diff leak, 2x rear main engine seal leak, transfer case leak etc, rough 3rd-5th shifts when freezing and cold for first few blocks. Worked with David Perea and he helped tremendously I highly recommend going with him If you're conscidering going with Tillery! Oh I just love my Honda and so does everyone who rides in it with me. I definitely would recommend him to my family and friends if they are looking to buy a vehicle. This was a big purchase for my wife and I and we didnt want to rush it and ended up waiting for two more days to make the purchase. The comfort, drivabilty is superior. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Awesome truck , I'll never buy another brand again. Get email alerts on this search. Thank you Jonathan an Brian!! They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Check them out! Find the perfect used BMW i8 in Albuquerque, NM by searching CARFAX listings. The process of getting my car fixed was smooth. The mpg is what it is. Love the look and the power it has to move when you need it.. pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. I grew up in the Mid-West, working with my dad in the oil fields and on farms and ranches, driving trucks of all types and makes. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. home delivery on some or all of its cars. (5 mi) Its also important to shop around. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. Or want know 1978 ford f150 custom value? Would I buy another? . Listed 36 days ago, 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ - 61,720 mi, Santa Fe, NM Marcel was easy to talk to, represented the vehicle accurately, sale went as planned, and he did everything he said he would. They even detailed my car including my engine! Its a truck cabin. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Used BMW i8 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. - My only complaints are pretty minor. . 132 Great Deals out of 331 listings starting at $9,500, 59 Great Deals out of 124 listings starting at $21,500, 224 Great Deals out of 595 listings starting at $8,200, 129 Great Deals out of 323 listings starting at $9,500, 225 Great Deals out of 596 listings starting at $8,200, 231 Great Deals out of 608 listings starting at $8,200, 237 Great Deals out of 622 listings starting at $7,992, 220 Great Deals out of 580 listings starting at $7,992, 34 Great Deals out of 68 listings starting at $22,499. They always take good care of us when we bring our Kia in to get it serviced. Will I? our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Found the car of our dreams an enjoyed the experience from start to finish. Shop Chevrolet Silverado 2500 vehicles in Albuquerque, NM for sale at Cars.com. When it comes to finding the best deals on used Ford Rangers, there are a few tips you should keep in mind. I bought my 2004 Dakota Club Cab SLT 4.7 Automatic in 2008 from a Dodge dealership used car lot. Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. - (1 mi), Santa Fe, NM Tipps und Tricks fr den sicheren Gebrauchtwagenkauf. Easy to drive and park; ride comfort better than some cars; great on gas (overall 24 mpg); hauls everything I need to haul. albuquerque cars & trucks - by owner "cars" - craigslist. View all 10. Fan inside makes too much noise. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Well Done Ram builders. We value your privacy. Very dependable. Used Nissan Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM 87102 Your Search Save Search Truck Nissan Used 58 Results | Clear Filters Location Distance ZIP Code Include Extended Home Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New (79) Used (58) Manufacturer Certified (3) Third-Party Certified (3) Certified Program Details Drive Type Atlanta. Listed 24 days ago, 2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali - 63,912 mi, Albuquerque, NM Negotiations were copacetic. I can and have recommended them to friends. Save up to $12,563 on one of 1,162 used Ram 1500s in Albuquerque, NM. LS trim. They even detailed my car including my engine! Wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen darin verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR. I have a Ridgeline pickup truck. home delivery on some or all of its cars. As for another issue is the sunroof, multiple leak issues from the sunroof connectors being broke to harsh opening issues and leaks. Look online for reviews of the model and year youre interested in, as well as any known issues or recalls. He answered all of our questions about the car and also explained all the paperwork involved in the sale. (8 mi), Albuquerque, NM Does everything I need it to do and looks good doing it. You all were so welcoming. American Made Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. No unusual tire wear. Used Ford Ranger For Sale By Owner is a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable and affordable used pickup truck. Save right now on a Pickup Truck on CarGurus. I have owned many trucks and this by far is the best. Listed 48 days ago, Albuquerque, NM All vehicles are subject to prior sale. You can find great deals on used Rangers from private sellers, as well as from dealerships. Save up to $3,204 below estimated market price. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Thank you Ford! (15 mi) Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. 4X4 trucks for sale in Albuquerque, NM. $18,000. This will help you make sure the vehicle is in good condition before you commit to buying it. (49 mi) oI've only had my Frontier for 6 months but compared to other vehicles I have owned, this is the quietest of them all. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Listed 7 days ago, Albuquerque, NM The towing is great. It late and cold after a day of traveling around New Mexico and trying to find the right car but he was patient and answered our questions as we looked into options of Honda Civics. Just been a great all in one vehicle. He kept us up to date with information and we had an incredible buying experience and would gladly work with him again. Used Ford Trucks For Sale In Massachusetts, Trocas De Venta Craigslist: Everything You Need To Know, 96 Ford F150 4x4 Price For Sale By Owner Near Me, 96 Ford F150 Fordf150trucks.Com is a full-size pickup truck that is powered by a 5.0-liter V8 engine with Electronic Fuel Injection and 4-Wheel Drive. The cabin is nice, roomy, comfortable, and functional for a midsize truck. I have a 2019 F-150 XLT and it drives excellent even with a 3.5 V6. a video consultation. I also wish the cup holders were a little bigger for my over sized cup of coffee in the morning lol. Depends on if Fords reputation, reviews and reliability as usual. 1-20 of Best Used Pickups on a $10,000 Budget (2022) 10 Best Used . A video walkaround of this car may be available Next Ford was a 1992 Ranger XLT - a great buy and owned it for eleven years. Save Search. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to I average around 21 MPG which I think isnt too bad. I have found my current vehicle to be more comfortable, quiter, get better mileage and a better design. With all the manufacturing issues today, building and shipping was slow, but understandable. Seat Is A Power seat and,along with the Passenger seat,is heated.It also has a programable Garage opener.It has a Purplish Brown Paint.The Rims are SO Beautiful,and if you Get Those Rims,you'l Reconize Them every where.The Back Window is(Not the Back Windows on the back doors,the actual back window)electronic so you Can open with the same button you did if you had a sunroof.The seats fold up(back).This is such a great Vehicle and if you want to learn more,go to ram trucks.com and you can Build your own,so you can see those beautiful wheels.That is all I can think of about this awsome truck.See You. Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque (1 - 15 of 147) $31,588 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz SE . (6 mi), Rio Rancho, NM Most frequently the interior is ragged on. Drove up to the dealership and drove out with my vehicle Highly reccommend. (49 mi) My experience at Reliable Nissan was definitely thumbs up!! Trucks for sale in Caada de los Alamos, NM. Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Price: $41,983 $696/mo est. The rack and pinion steering, 4 wheel disc brakes,limited slip differential, 3.92 gears all contribute to the driving experience. list price $12,450 A good truck but I think was built on a Friday. The process of getting my car fixed was smooth. (3 mi), Moriarty, NM Leased this truck new. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Wed read reviews and if were honest had a little hesitation but from the moment we showed up Gary Sanchez met us and began to take care of us. Car as advertised. (39 mi), Albuquerque, NM ford fixed some issues that came with the 2011-2012 3.5 engines and did a fantastic job with the 2013-2014's. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2018 Chevrolet Colorado LT Crew Cab RWD, Learn more about this 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck RWD, Learn more about this 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT Double Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2017 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Crew Cab 4WD, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Colorado Springs CO, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Flagstaff AZ, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in San Angelo TX, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Fuel Efficient Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Third Row SUVs For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, American Made Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 613 vehicles in Albuquerque, NM. This truck is fantastic. The entire dealership was absolutely wonderful!!! Wir bei CARFAX, vereinen Ereignisse aus dem Leben von Millionen Gebrauchtwagen aus 20 europischen Lndern, sowie den USA und Kanada. Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai Albuquerque, Used 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz SE with FWD, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Bucket Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Splash Guards, Lane Departure Warning, Cloth Seats, and Rear Bench Seat, Used 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ with 4WD, Technology Package, Premium Package, Towing Package, Convenience Package, Power Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, and Fog Lights, Used 2022 Ford Ranger XLT with RWD, Sport Appearance Package, Power Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Sync 3, Alloy Wheels, 17 Inch Wheels, Satellite Radio, and Black Grille, Used 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT with RWD, Towing Package, Convenience Package, Power Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Trailer Hitch, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, and Tinted Windows, Used 2022 Nissan Frontier SV with 4WD, Technology Package, Towing Package, Power Package, Keyless Entry, Trailer Hitch, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Splash Guards, 17 Inch Wheels, and Lane Departure Warning, Used 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST with 4WD, Convenience Package, Max Trailering Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Bucket Seats, and Tinted Windows, Used 2021 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Used 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT with 4WD, Towing Package, Convenience Package, Power Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Trailer Hitch, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, and Tinted Windows, Used 2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star with 4WD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Running Boards, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, 18 Inch Wheels, Bench Seat, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie with 4WD, Protection Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, 18 Inch Wheels, Bench Seat, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2022 Toyota Tundra Limited Edition with 4WD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Air Suspension, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Running Boards, Heated Seats, Subwoofer, and Heated Steering Wheel, Used 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation with 4WD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Running Boards, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Bench Seat, Alloy Wheels, and Cooled Seats, Used 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT with 4WD, Off-Road Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Running Boards, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Dual Exhaust, and 18 Inch Wheels, Used 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST with 4WD, Technology Package, Towing Package, Convenience Package, Protection Package, Power Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, and Fog Lights, Used 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star with 4WD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Heated Seats, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bed Liner, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Used 2021 Ford F-350 Lariat with 4WD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Bucket Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Super Cab, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2022 Honda Ridgeline RTL with AWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Seat Memory, and Rear Air Conditioning, Used 2019 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X with 4WD, Fog Lights, Tinted Windows, Skid Plate, Alloy Wheels, Splash Guards, 16 Inch Wheels, Tow Hooks, Front Bench Seat, and Full Size Spare Tire, Used 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE with 4WD, Keyless Entry, Used 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave with 4WD, Technology Package, Towing Package, Climate Package, Power Package, Off-Road Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, and Trailer Hitch, Used 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon with 4WD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Bucket Seats, and Skid Plate, Used 2023 Toyota Tundra Limited Edition with 4WD, Premium Package, Towing Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Air Suspension, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Heated Seats, and Subwoofer, Used 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat with 4WD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, Bench Seat, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2022 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Used 2022 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Purchased on 12/13/22 and owned in NM until 03/02/23, Last serviced in Albuquerque, NM on 03/02/23, Purchased on 05/16/21 and owned in AZ until 08/29/22, Last serviced at 15,432 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 09/19/22, Purchased on 05/27/22 and owned in NM until 11/21/22, Last serviced at 18,665 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 11/22/22, Purchased on 05/01/21 and owned in AZ until 01/15/22, Last serviced at 13,210 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 08/26/22, Purchased on 07/25/22 and owned in NM until 10/19/22, Last serviced at 880 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 10/20/22, Purchased on 08/28/19 and owned in NM until 02/15/23, Last serviced at 34,000 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 11/17/22, Purchased on 10/18/21 and owned in NM until 02/17/23, Last serviced at 23,538 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 03/01/23, Purchased on 01/18/21 and owned in AZ until 08/29/22, Last serviced at 28,250 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 09/15/22, Purchased on 12/07/21 and owned in NC until 11/14/22, Last serviced at 18,612 miles in Boone, NC on 09/01/22, Purchased on 01/19/21 and owned in CO until 07/13/22, Last serviced at 18,092 miles in Pueblo, CO on 08/13/22, Purchased on 10/18/22 and owned in NM until 01/31/23, Last serviced in Albuquerque, NM on 02/03/23, Purchased on 05/24/22 and owned in NM until 01/31/23, Last serviced at 29,409 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 02/09/23, Purchased on 05/17/21 and owned in NM until 01/31/23, Last serviced at 59,479 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 02/02/23, 1st owner purchased on 03/19/22 and owned in AZ until 09/22/22, Last serviced at 10,093 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 11/08/22, 1st owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year, Purchased on 06/11/21 and owned in NM until 01/25/23, Last serviced at 71,059 miles in Orlando, FL on 09/13/22, Purchased on 04/15/21 and owned in MT until 02/08/23, Last serviced at 21,761 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 02/20/23, Purchased on 06/10/22 and owned in NM until 01/31/23, Last serviced at 17,383 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 12/30/22, Purchased on 02/10/20 and owned in NM until 08/04/22, Last serviced at 37,952 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 01/17/23, Purchased on 10/20/14 and owned in NM until 12/31/22, Last serviced in Los Lunas, NM on 05/30/22, Purchased on 08/10/21 and owned in AZ until 07/30/22, Last serviced at 2,475 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 10/10/22, Purchased on 06/18/21 and owned in NM until 01/04/23, Last serviced in Albuquerque, NM on 01/12/23, Purchased on 12/18/22 and owned in NM until 02/22/23, Last serviced in Albuquerque, NM on 02/22/23, Purchased on 11/13/21 and owned in NM until 02/02/23, Last serviced at 20,757 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 02/09/23, Purchased on 03/05/22 and owned in NM until 01/19/23, Last serviced at 22,740 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 01/24/23, Purchased on 08/28/22 and owned in AZ until 02/27/23, Last serviced at 10,626 miles in Albuquerque, NM on 02/15/23.