I received a free costco gold membership this month after been diamond for 3 consecutive months. The Uber card is a debit card. During off-peak times, youll earn 1 point for every trip, and during peak times youll earn 5 points. Ubers loyalty program allows you to earn points on both Uber rides and Uber Eats orders and redeem for rewards. Youve got big plans. Check the Driver app for availability. We sometimes earn affiliate links when you click through the affiliate links on our website. How To Get The BIGGEST Orders On Uber Eats (2022) Your Driver Mike 115K subscribers Join Subscribe 2.9K Share Save 129K views 1 year ago PITTSBURGH How can you get the biggest orders driving. I'm doing all this part time outside my 9-5 job. Enrollment . Use your Upside app when you purchase fuel to receive up to 25 off per gallon at participating gas stations. I haven't lost much yet but over the coarse of a year it's $5,000, Yeah nothing like a mid year pay cut.will cost me around $2650 in the next 12 months. One time only as Uber tests this new offering. Says so in the fine print. Took them about 30 hours. 11.5% back at Exxon/Mobil is pretty significant and Ive been very happy with that at Gold. For every 500 points you earn, you receive $5 in Uber Cash. Uber Eats ProPlatinumstatus is the third tier of Uber Rewards. Today's article discusses Uber's latest driver rewards program how becoming diamond benefit drivers. With my Diamond tier discount, Upside and Caseys rewards, Costco is still cheaper!! This is most importan. Cookie Notice Uber will also begin displaying your level to passengers after you're matched with them. To get the best possible experience please use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge to view this website. See more about ratings here. The number of points needed to reach each different tier may vary by city. All driver-partners are automatically enrolled in the Blue status tier when they begin driving with Uber. At 500 points members go from Blue to Gold; 2,500 points gets. Thereafter, points are awarded automatically to your account. Search over 1,870 shops, compare prices and speak to ASE technicians for free. Theses Gold, Platinum, and Diamond statuses reward delivery drivers cash back on gas purchases, discounted car maintenance, and prepaid tuition. Saw that they have 10-15% gas cash back as gold or platinum, which, even if the debit card isnt normally your thing sounds pretty appealing for someone that fills up every 1-2 days for uber. You can earn points with every completed trip to unlock exciting rewards. Rewards described on this page may not be available in all cities where Uber Pro is available. If you also drive with Uber, you may be eligible for Uber Pro insteadcheck out program details here. You can enjoy a free drink or snack every week from participating restaurantseven when youre offline. But I am. :) Is this only offered if you do not have the Uber debit card? You don't keep money on it. Wondering what they up it to at diamond. "When I found out Uber had a partnership with Arizona State to provide tuition coverage, I said, Im going to use it to open doors by getting this degree."Kate M., Driver and ASU Graduate. You earn points during fixed one-month periods. Uber Rewards is a loyalty program that allows users to earn points as they use one of the best delivery apps out there in 2020. Becky Pokora is an avid traveler with a particular love for the outdoors. To earn back your rewards, your cancellation rate must return to 4% or below. Unlock after 1,000 lifetime deliveries. Free tuition coverage towards undergraduate degrees, higher education qualifications or short courses at The Open University for you or an eligible family member. Our website is supported by our users. Not available in New Jersey or Wisconsin. It also comes with the Uber One Promise on restaurant deliveries to give you $5 in Uber Cash if the latest arrival estimate (shown after you place your order) iswrong. Now events like injury, sickness or having a baby dont have to come with all of the additional financial stress. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member only. Book through the AAs Smart Care service and get up to 10% off your car maintenance. With Uber Eats Pro, you can save up to 5% on fuel at Shell service stations with Shell Go+. Currently, the program is in beta and being tested with select users in various locations. Visit your Driver app to see your rewards. With Gold, Platinum, and Diamond rewards, youre eligible for free breakdown assistance from the AA for up to 4 call-outs a year. Your points and status are measured over fixed three month periods, and they determine you status and rewards for the next period. Ive been diamond for a while and dont know how to use anything. It looks like it's just extra money back from using their Visa debit card at Exxon & Mobil stations - which I'll never use because there already $0.25 higher than my usual gas stops. Reward will be given in the program period after Diamond status is achieved. This program may change as we make improvements before expanding Uber Eats Pro. The benefits may be able to save you time, money and aggravation. At the start of a 3-month period, your status is determined by the points you earned in the previous 3-month period. Each time a delivery person earns points and maintains a rating of 85% or more, they are eligible for an upgraded status within the program. Ridester 2022 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Rewards described on this page may not be available in all cities where Uber Eats Pro is available. Additionally, some airports and event venues are excluded and the benefit can only be used up to three times per six-month earning window. Discount on services where available. I became a diamond the other night and didn't notice any more hair on my chest at all. As with most loyalty programs, the best perks are reserved for customers who earn the most points: The coveted diamond tier requires earning 7,500 points in a six-month period. Est. Each month, your current status, points, and satisfaction rating get measured to determine your available awards for the upcoming month. Exxon and Mobil are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries. How did I unlock my Uber Eats Pro status? Late night drives are risky and $150 cleaning fee doesn't cover the cost at all. Monthly membership fee with CarAdvise is $1.99. More promotions in Montana for Uber eats and uberX would be great as a 1.3x boost for delivery at dinner isn't that helpful. As you drive, you earn points its as simple as that. For example, the Uber Visa debit card, free weekly treats at McDonalds, subsidized gym memberships, AXA partner protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, and priority support are available to Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Uber Eats Pro drivers. Uber allows its delivery drivers to achieve one of these three statuses: Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. We're committed to supporting the women and men who drive with Uber. You can manage the account through the GoBank app and cash out rewards up to five times per day. A forum community dedicated to Uber drivers and enthusiasts. The Uber Eats Pro rewards system works effortlessly behind the scenes as you work. Your overall star rating is an average of individual ratings provided by riders from your past 500 trips. Users can cancel a trip free of charge, but only if they rebook within fifteen minutes. Points reset after each calendar month. Total cash back you can earn with the Uber Pro Card on refueling (gas or EV charging) is $100 per month, excluding any Mastercard Easy Savings cash back (see their Terms and Conditions here). Uber Eats rewards include: 500 points= 40 percent discount on a pickup order 700 points= 10 percent discount on Uber Eats orders within one week 2500 points= Free Uber Eats order worth $25 8000 points= 50 percent discount on Uber Eats orders within one month Extra Points Earn extra points on rides by taking the upgraded Uber Rides services. Get up to 75% off a range of clothing and accessories from the Uber Eats Kit store, to help keep you safe on the road. Its time you get some recognition for your excellent driving and service skills, so keep reading to find out how! Rewards redeemed by October 31, 2022 at midnight local time will be eligible until they expire. Food delivery through Uber Eats also keeps patrons safe amid the pandemic. Check the app for available offers. Uber aims to help its drivers achieve their goals on and off the road. Just dont go out of your way to earn more points. Some deliveries may earn you more points. Full-time, Part-time; Jensen, UT 84035; Start Earning; Apply Now . 15% off at exxon mobil through sept 15th. While each discount for car maintenance, clothing, and delivery insurance differs, they are still available to drivers in all status tiers. Does a trip need to begin or end during a 5-point hour for me to receive 5 points? The card offers $15 in Uber Cash per month when you link your eligible card to your Uber account ($35 in December, for a total of $200 in credits per year valid for U.S. rides or Eats). Enrollment in ASU Online depends on enrollee gaining admission and admission decisions are made at ASU's sole discretion. So, what are you waiting for? Answer (1 of 6): Diamond status entitles the driver to special privileges. Regardless, any benefit is better than nothing if you were going to use the app anyway. You earn money for every mile accrued while driving. Wish they would do the daily treat where I am, How do you use it? I can see where UberEats use this points and level crap as a way to make you take everything. If you work 40 hours per week, 52 weeks out of the year, then that's a yearly salary that's just shy of $31,000. I drive with Uber and deliver with Uber Eats. Were excited to introduce you to Uber Eats Pro, a new rewards program built to help you reach your goalson and off the road. Unlock after 1,000 lifetime deliveries. well destination mode mostly sucks most of the time (you should use lyft's destination mode if you REALLY need to get there), the uber one is . Each status tier has access to different rewards. Uber is not responsible for third-party offers, products, and/or services. Rewards described on this page may not be available in all cities where Uber Pro is available. The higher your status, the more rewards you unlock. Please check the Driver app for more information. Once a delivery driver earns 800 points and maintains an 85% customer and restaurant satisfaction rating, they get promoted to this tier. So far the thing that has most interested me is the daily rewards because I dont want an Uber debit card just, hell no. I digress but its part of the Diamond tier. For information on cash back per gallon rates by location, please visit the Upside app. Youve got big plans. Discounted access to thousands of gyms, online classes and wellness apps for you and your family, starting at 7.49 per month. Requirements vary by region. Free tuition coverage towards undergraduate degrees, higher education qualifications or short courses at The Open University for you or an eligible family member. Information provided on Forbes Advisor is for educational purposes only. Get help with your Uber account, a recent trip, or browse through frequently asked questions. Uber Pro is currently offered in Seattle, Chicago, New . I deliver with Uber Eats am I eligible? Keep your ratings by restaurants and customers and points high to maintain your Gold, Platinum, or Diamond status and continue enjoying rewards until the end of the following month. Uber Eats was launched in 2014 by Uber Technologies a ride-hailing company (Woodcock, 2016). 2 points during lunch hours from 12pm to 2pm, 6 points during dinner hours from 5pm to 9pm. To help you determine which delivery platforms . The program requires that you redeem your earnings within six months of earning them. If you receive a rating of 4 stars or below on a trip for a reason that is out of your control, like a bad GPS route or traffic, the rating will be excluded from your overall rating. For more information, please see our Lets start delivering. Feels like Uber doesn't care about its drivers and is all about greed. In most cases, rewards expire 28 days after they're chosen. You already drive like a Pro. Which, hands down, the best reward! Delivery people who only deliver using the Uber Eats app arent eligible for Uber Pro. Award options vary by user and location but typically include a mix of coupons or discounts. We do not offer financial advice, advisory or brokerage services, nor do we recommend or advise individuals or to buy or sell particular stocks or securities. Obviously Uber hasnt been so kind to deliver it to one of their Diamond tier drivers. Enjoy exclusive rewards at every level as you aim to achieve more. Uber Eats is the ride-sharing app, Uber's entry into the food delivery game. . Youll keep access to those rewards for the remainder of the 3-month period and for the next 3-month period (again, so long as you continue to meet the rating and cancellation rate criteria). Content on uberpeople.net is generated by its users. Hi, so I'm at platinum level right now, and I was gold when they first started the tiered rewards thing. I honestly dont see any reward beyond the tuition program that Diamond earns. Unfortunately, this reward is only available to Diamond status Uber Eats Pro drivers. You also receive complimentary access to a health insurance marketplace provided by Stride Health. Other trademarks shown are property of their respective owners. The other part of Uber's driver recognition program is free tuition at Arizona State University Online for platinum and diamond drivers. Do I receive a point for trips where the rider has cancelled? Im a college student so I LOVE free food, is it worth the effort to shoot for diamond this month? The Forbes Advisor editorial team is independent and objective. 2023 Forbes Media LLC. Additional terms apply. Rewards could include: Get 100% tuition coverage at Arizona State University Online for you or an eligible family member toward an undergraduate degree or courses in entrepreneurship or English. Goldstatus is the second level of the Uber Eats Pro rewards program. When visiting TurboTax for the first time from your Driver Dashboard If you're accessing from the Tax Information page, select the Start for free button on the TurboTax offer banner at the top of the page. Caroline Lupini is the Credit Card and Travel Analyst for Forbes Advisor. How are my cancellation rate and driver rating calculated? All features are available on the app as well. Check the Driver app for more information. Points will then reset at the start of each new three-month period. How To Find The Cheapest Travel Insurance, Earn 3 points per dollar spent on Uber Black and Uber Black SUV, Earn 2 points per dollar spent on UberX, UberXL and Uber Select rides, Earn 1 point per dollar spent with UberPool, Express Pool and Uber Eats, Get 10% off your next Uber trip for 250 points, Get up to 4 months free of Apple Music for 500 points, Get a free month of Rosetta Stone language lessons for one language for 1250 points, Get a free (valued up to $30) UberX trip for 2,000 points, Get a free $25 Uber Eats order for 2,500 points, Get50% off all Uber Eats orders within a month; 8000 points. The highest tier of Uber Rewards provides access to all the perks of the Gold and Platinum levels along with premium phone support, access to Ubers highest rated drivers,Double Eats points, and premium rides point boost. I assume everyone here received an Uber Pro status email in the last couple days? In fact, drivers earn up to 5% cashback on gas purchases. The higher your status, the more rewards you can get. Keep moving forward with rewards that give you more: cash, control, choice. When you earn points and maintain at least a 95% rating from restaurants and your customers, you can unlock Gold, Platinum, and Diamond status and continue receiving rewards. If you receive a rating of 4 stars or below on a trip for a reason that is out of your control, like a bad GPS route or traffic, the rating will be excluded from your overall rating. Driving Rewards offers discounts on gas, mobile phone service, vehicle maintenance, money management services, and Uber rides. If youve been working for Uber Eats for a while and dont yet know about the program, this article is for you. Simply open the Uber Driver app, navigate to Account, and then select Vehicle Options. Platinum status requires 1800 points earned and the same cancellation and driver rating. All Gold, Platinum, and Diamon drivers get to take advantage of BP fuel discounts, auto discounts, partner and 24/7 support, and roadside assistance. Since nobody has mentioned it: You have to have at least 1k deliveries to do ASU. Press J to jump to the feed. For full details about how to opt out of this program, see the Uber Pro Terms and Conditions. When you earn enough points to unlock the next level of reward, you can start enjoying your new rewards right away. By providing my email I agree to receive Forbes Advisor promotions, offers and additional Forbes Marketplace services. At any time, you can move up statuses and unlock more rewards if you earn enough points for the next status and maintain certain criteria. Delivery people remain eligible for this reward for as long as they maintain Uber Eats Pro Gold, Platinum or Diamond status, and for an additional 3 month grace period if their Uber Eats Pro status falls to Partner level. Additionally, bike and scooter rides arent currently eligible to earn points. Many of the rewards are available toall status tiers. By starting on your Uber driver dashboard, it ensures you'll get the Uber discount on your TurboTax return. To become a diamond Uber Pro driver, you must earn at least 1000 points in places like Detroit and Orlando to 3500 points in places like New York City. We want to keep you fuelled on the road by connecting you to deals on fuel and auto needs, Area Preferences in select cities, and priority support. When the users of Uber accumulate enough points, they reach specific status levels, which allow them to make use of the benefits, receive rewards and help keep the cost of Uber down. I don't believe so. Points help determine if you're Blue, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond. One achieves this level by earning 400 points on their Uber Eats delivery orders and maintaining an 85% customer satisfaction rating throughout the month. Keep in mind that you dont need to focus so much on the status. We encourage you to read the third partys privacy policy for more information about how the third party uses any additional data they collect and process. They cite an average pay of $17.73 per hour, a low of $9, and a high of $29.05. Which, IMO isnt worth it for me since I have payments Im directly making out of my usual bank account. Each month, the Uber rewards system analyzes the number of points you earn and considers the customer and restaurant satisfaction rating to determine the your status. With instant cashouts after every trip and cash back on gas and EV charging, its the debit card that has your back. I need about 125 more points but really would have to grind over the next four days to get to Diamond Ive been diamond every month since I started last summer and have never used any of the perks lol. $8.62 - $13.91; Full-time, Part-time; Vernal, UT 84079; Urgently Hiring; Apply Now . I was sucked in to get to Platinum but was kinda meh about the perks that were offered. Thanks . Drivers using Uber's app are independent contractors. Base cash back benefit is between 6% and 2% for gas purchases and between 12% and 4% for EV charging, depending on your Uber Pro status. Some deliveries may earn you more points. Last, drivers must earn 2800 points and maintain the same driver and cancellation ratings to achieve Diamond status. Message received from all of you - Diamond aint worth crap! Uber went public in May 2019. Uber Pro calculates points earned and ratings to determine a drivers status every three months. All costs outside of tuition are also not covered. What happens to my third-party rewards? The right gear is important. So if your delivery fee was $4.99, that doesn't mean the delivery person paid $4.99. Everything you get as an Uber driver from blue to diamond. Do I get points for delivering using the Uber Eats app. This is the very first time I have read that Uber Eats Platinum status earns a free Uber Eats bag for deliveries. If you forget to make a redemption, youll lose access to that reward. Deliver with Uber Eats to earn points. Drivers, dont worry about missing out on the Uber Eats Pro rewards. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Earn more rewards faster 1 point for every completed delivery 2 points during lunch hours from 12pm to 2pm 6 points during dinner hours from 5pm to 9pm See Amego website for a full list of store locations. Mine came yesterday, and it spells out that I earned 2026 points from May 1 to July 31, and states I'm retaining Platinum status. The third-party rewards provider will act as the data controller for your personal data it receives from Uber on your behalf and that it collects to provide you with the rewards. Make on-time and friendly deliveries to your customers, drive safely, and communicate effectively with the local restaurants. If youre constantly opening the Uber app on your phone, its worth your while to sign up for Uber Rewards. The Uber Rewards program allowed you to start earning points on your Uber Eats orders. Diamond drivers receive even more rewards. Uber is not responsible for the products or services offered by other companies, or for the terms and conditions (including financial terms) under which those products and services are offered. Save up to 15% when you buy any 30-day or annual insurance policy for cars, scooters and motorcycles with Zego. Drivers also have the opportunity to earn up to 10% cashback at Advance Auto Parts and up to 15% cashback at participating Jiffy Lube stores. You can download the Caradvise app on IOS and Google Play devices. Exclusive discounts on and off the road . When you earn enough points to unlock the next level of reward, you can start enjoying your new rewards right away. Uber One provides Rides as well as Eats discounts for $9.99 per month or $99.99 annually. Privacy Policy. With Uber Rewards, 500 points can be redeemed for $5 in Uber credit, meaning that each Uber point is worth a penny. The only two things that are now worth anything to me for being at Diamond level are knowing the duration and distance of the trip beforehand and rematches at the AP (which are few and far between).[. You will receive the same number of points per completed trip regardless of what type of trip - UberX, UberPool, Uber Comfort, Uber Premium, etc. The only non-retroactive perk is the $5 credits you get for each 500 points you earn going forward. Edit: if anyone was wondering, the diamond level treat was a weekly Big Mac along with the daily drink and fries. He is currently working on a book about working in the Gig Economy, expanding his skill set beyond the rideshare niche. Uber Rewards can be redeemed starting at 100 points to a maximum reward of 8,000 points. Commissions do not affect our editors' opinions or evaluations. Customers who want to stock up rewards from restaurant purchases, including deliveries made through Uber Eats or other apps, also have many cards to choose from. The card doesnt offer bonus points on rideshare purchases, but it comes with a strong suite of benefits geared toward travelers willing to pay the annual fee (Terms apply). For that fee, users get to place Uber Eats orders without paying a delivery fee . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Browse the most lucrative promotions we offer. Your overall star rating is an average of individual ratings provided by riders from your past 500 trips (or all trips if you have completed less than 500 trips). Uber Pro Rewards* Blue Gold Platinum Diamond BP Rewards Unlocked fuel deal 6/L 7/L 9/L 12/L bp in-store perks at participating BP Rewards Unlocked sites Deals on auto needs with Supercheap Auto 10% off 10% off + free wiper and battery fitting 15% off + free wiper and battery fitting 20% off + free wiper and battery fitting And dont judge me for writing this and ALL the hours of my time reading, driving and the 2 bags that still sit in my Amazon cart, just like how expensive my free Costco membership cost. When you need a service or repair, Uber Eats and the AA have you covered. What happens if I earn less points during a 3-month period than I had earned the 3-month period before? Theyve been replaced with the Uber One subscription service. Neither Uber or the issuing credit card company would admit to any liability or help with the charges. I've been a diamond driver and a nobody driver. MrEspywnr16 said: The removal of the 6% bonus for time and distance on Aug 1st resulted in a $2750 annual pay cut for myself based on how much I had made during it's inception. In fact, drivers around the world can access rewards that help them reduce costs and keep more of their earnings. Gotta say I became an ASU Sun Devil for the hell of it, starting online class this upcoming Spring semester. You only have to maintain Gold to keep the free tuition. Normal wear and tear increase the more one drives. Membership levels are unlocked based on the number of points you earn in a six-month period. For more information, see Uber Pro Terms and Conditions. Drivers earn one point for each completed trip and 5 points for those completed during peak times. According to Uber, some examples of how you might redeem your earnings include: Users have also reported rewards including small donations to select charities.