Ill promise to be back fully and get as much as I can out for you <3. :). Now they were summoned by something known as The Observer who is mad that the town is dumb, so they will make them see other worlds in hopes to shake something up. My feet hurt - bad day to wear my flats - and my stomach was practically screaming for food. Angelica's PovIt. By signing up on Inkitt, you agree to our, The Last Dragon Shifter (Shifter World - Book Eleven) (Series of 13 Short Stories), Torn Between Us (Heavens Regrets book 2), Made for the Alpha Shifter (Shifter World - Book Nine) (Series of 13 Short Stories), Bearing the Shifter (Shifter World - Book Four) (Series of 13 Short Stories). transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction. Changbin: I will not let anyone argue with me over the fact that this guy would definitely get something gym related But drunk Binnie? offering him a second chance. regulation of blood glucose level notes Cecilia was always the odd one at school, writing weird symbols, having natural white hair, and metallic bl Book is Complete The sun was setting, and the warm day was cooling down. 's Big Three (My Hero Academia), Midoriya Izuku and All Might are Closer Than They Should Be, Watching /Deku? Reaction Mobile Masterlist If you like my stuff and wanna tip, just buy me a coffee! Mostly out of a fear that someone important to the future when the Transformers wake up on Earth in the eighties was a member of the crew. Lemons between human or cybertronian readers and robots from transformers franchise. "Space Girl, show me the stars It's more manageable for me to write. So the results are in for what Ill be doing to celebrate hitting 1K followers! They're a whole lot worse. Continue to next part You'll also like TFP Decepticons x Female Human Reader 123K 2.9K Read TF 4| Crosshairs x cyb! "Also young Kota, you are one of the main characters of this universe!" Han: Hed end up getting a tatto of the scannable spotify link to one of his own songs, or a barcode/qr code for a meme. situs link alternatif kamislot transformers bayverse reaction fanfiction I also want to apologise for being so inactive. poljev za lepinje za cevape; unmyelinated nerve fibers are called white matter; patrick colbeck email; linden asset management; why did buddy rich get a dishonorable discharge Transformers: Prime Transformers Generation One The Transformers (IDW) | Starscream Skyfire Starscream's normal life aboard the Nemesis is thrown into chaos when he suddenly begins experiencing unexplainable fainting spells. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. She began gleefully scarfing down the foul smelling food. | Months before Cade bought Optimus and met up with the other autobots,crosshairs got separated. Will their lives ever be the same when optimus is bought by Tessas dad?.read to find out. She loves music hanging with her friends and being free this is her story on how she and her brother discovered the Autobots. he was dead and he knew it, but he wasn't ready to die yet. For Kaelyn, being a 17 year old is exceptionally tough, but being a 17 year old with an abnormal secret is even tougher. PLEASE NOTE--this is allllllllllllllllllllll different from my Dratchet stuff. bayverse Can be seen as preslash During a search in an abandoned outpost, the Autobots get separated when the Decepticons bomb the place. Error, please try again. Fay has been trapped. And when it actually happened, it surely wasn't how I wanted it to happen, but you know what they say; be careful what you wish for.I'm Luna Holmes, and this is the story of how I became a part of the world of Transformers. , Thank you for sticking with me even tho Im not as active as I was, I love you guys . Seungmin: Knowing this guy, hed probably havehalf 52 on his leg or something, or a cartoon dog. Reblog if its okay to invade your ask box. At the very least Dib will walk out being validated. A void that he can not fill, nor can escape from, and is so desperately trying to find a solution to. What does she do with this? I think he's some pro/, Midoriya Izuku & Sasaki Mirai | Sir Nighteye, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Fukukado Emi | Ms. Kota asked. Until she became obsessed with these symbols that were only in her mind. An alternative ending to Dark of the Moon, for Decepticon fans (and Autobot fans who like this kind of thing), in which both sides win the war. But Jeremiah craves the adventure he reads about in the dime novels he can't get enough of. To be fair, I was really wealthy. if ya didn't here are my specialtys * hiatus What happen if she ends up finding a transformer? This is for fics associated with the newly released Transformers movie, some with elements from the cartoons so long as it's within the movie continuity. After 'Watching /In Which Deku Breaks Overhaul/' each work starts with the knowledge of OFA, though if they know about his quirklessness is a tossup. I hope you guys like it! Transformers (Bay) | Action Fantasy Transformers Fanfiction Transformers Bayverse Transformers Movies Humor Sunburst, the son of the two Autobots. For making things that were just 19 year old Senna Smith gets more than she bargains for when she buys a autobot car by the name of Bumblebee. With no guardian to protect them, how long will the peace last until Decepticons attack? Someone with a lot off power summons different Autobots and Decepticons to watch the multiverse about a certain mech. The next, I'm in this cinema overseeing my entire life with a bucket of popcorn in my lap. Originally posted by zennithisaurus. I've kiddnap- I mean borrowed some characters so they can watch the multiverse. 30 years passed after getting scooped and after going through for the 7th Night in the grand r Eleanor Thea Witwicky is your average little girl. So, one night in the junkyard nearby her home, she comes across an old Camaro, yellow with black racing stripes, and with her knowledge she fixes it up and is soon swept up into a galactic war and has to prove to herself she is more than a pretty face. by | Nov 21, 2021 | rap record labels accepting demos 2021 | macy's dining room clearance | Nov 21, 2021 | rap record labels accepting demos 2021 | macy's dining room clearance Because of me, two families are woven together, during these da Optimus' sister has a sparking to an unknown bot, and after her death Optimus sends the young femme to Earth for her own safety. is there a tag for "this was entirely unplanned"? A second coming of Daemon Targaryen !!!). "At its core it's just a beautiful love story between two broken souls who find each other and heal each other"-Travis Knight, What if there was more to BumbleBee than Charlie thought? Mientras una faccin de Decepticons liderada por Starscream conspira con los Autobots para derrocar a Megatron, un nuevo enemigo se da a conocer. But when he transforms in front of her, she's surprisingly open to it. Izuku has gotten hit with a quirk that takes him and Co. to a room where they see alternate versions of Izuku. Are they actually cars? Roma Vs Milan Bettingexpert, Just what can she bring to the table? An Imprint Book The following only pertains to the mechs if they're in the same ch/part of ch! But something's wronghe's surrounded by a group of unfamiliar femmes in an unfamiliar place, in a tiny, unfamiliar, robotic body What's going on? Constantly holding and kissing his SO. A struggle betw Just a story of you and Logic senpai Shockwave because he's hot and adorable in TFP no matter what you think. With Mid-Terms coming up, it is as close to a free period as we get. She drew them everywhere. #4 in #Optimusprime If you like my stuff and wanna tip, just buy me a coffee! Soundwave is Megatron's communications and surveillance chief of the Decepticons. # transformers A/N 1.3K 13 18 by Warrior_of_Primus I'm not adding reactions to Dark Of The Moon, because in my opinion that was trash and I didn't like the movie and I'm writing this fanfic. I love you guys <3. You don't need to read the fiction to read this chapter - well, I mean this is a multiverse reaction story. So what does the universe want from me? Low-effort isn't necessarily bad writing. An recuperndose de su terrible experiencia a bordo del Nemesis, Sam se encontrar en el centro de una guerra de cuatro facciones. Cecilia: I'm in the year advanced class, so we have even less work on a normal basis. The question was, how far can we trust the humans with our culture? Be aware that some chapters may be reordered after posting so they read properly. ((A/N - I know this isn't a TF Fanfic, but I've been writing this one on and off since May, and I figured I would share it with you guys in case you were interested. Where certain things have gone wrong or just different. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). After all, there's more to her than meets the eye. Book Trailer: Can Alestia trust the Autobots knowing she's risking everything she's worked so hard to defend? tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. 2018 Petabit Scale, All Rights Reserved. This series is heavily-based on the series made by Wacko12 on FanFiction.Net, due to me being both inspired and a great fan of his altered Transformers stories. But if you want a good laugh th Just some oneshots you know me x3 Before she could succeed, I bent down and placed her bowl on the floor. Stray Kids Reactions. So there. #1 in #optimusprime During a search in an abandoned outpost, the Autobots get separated when the Decepticons bomb the place. a.n: After much demand for a part two, here it is! Any stories that get reacted to that are pretty long won't have any effect on the overall series, because they generally cover so many bases about what Izuku's life is, was, and could've been, so it makes no sense to me to have them 'count'. A secret that all Cybertronians share, but do not show. "You have what I need that you have boy!" Which means they are the evil ones." Only two of the kids had followed them back. To save the humans from danger, Optimus gives him more responsibility to try and help him to grow up. The My Hero Academia characters watch Erased Potential. I DO NOT OWN THE TRANSFORMERS, NOR DO I [Placed in Transformers: Age of Extinction] You've got to be joking with me. Exceed is shifty as hell -no one trusts them despite the typical Tsundere personality. Readers can read all books for free, without any ads and give the authors feedback. cajun seafood baked potato recipe what happened to dog the bounty hunter wife But as the Autobots try to regroup, secrets begin to arise as both races fight for survival. Felix: Probably something to do with brownies or Austalia, but other part of me would think hed get his memebrs names tattoed on him, boy would be emotional and think it would be the best decision ever. "Well everyone, how do you feel?" Here is the list of Transformers' universes to start the story here: G1 Bayverse(RoTF, DoTM) Animated Beast Wars Prime Armada Energon: IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. OR: another Watching the Dekuverse because I love reading them, but there aren't enough that are done like this. Although No one remembers him but hes fine with that. Will she open her heart to a Prime who could heal the very cracks in her soul, or will she finally drown in the darkness of her mind? What if Sam Witwicky had an older sister? i guess camo really does help you blend in." I had so much to say, but was too scared." I did. Humans and those of Cybertron are different but what if a few selected humans have turned themselves , only to lead to failed experimentation. Who now has no way to get back home without Mercy's help. Set in TFP, What if Sam Witwicky had an older sister? Knowing her past took a bigger toll than Optimus thought it would, and led her to extremes that landed her in a very special place: a mental ward. Summary: Changbins ex girlfriend is getting beyond with her obessiveness and Changbin needs a get-away. A/N: I was looking for good fanfics but a lot never hit the spot. They had a fight and went on about their days. Ron agreed that if his son, Sam Witwicky, and Amber got 2,000$ and three A's each that he would bye them their first car. transformers live action movie This story takes place a year after the events in the 2007 Transformers film. How did finding a mysterious door and ramp as a basement in the backyard lead to a theatre room lead to watching the multiverse? Quirks dont work here. I had a big, beautiful, wonderful house, and a garage full of cars. After wounding herself, she finds it hard to fight, and gets caught up in. And this was the beginning of how they would react to Tommyinnit's life. "I'm going to need to take you to the police station. What else better than for his best friend, Wooyoung, your brother, to set you up on a fake date to make Sophie back off, much what you hated the idea of. Becoming an asset to the autobots and a loyal friend to them, she's become one of the gang. F I R E. Sam dies during the battle of Egypt, buthe doesn't wake up. Who knew good from the bad. transformers watching bee and movies Chapter 1, a transformers fanfic | FanFiction Transformers Follow/Fav transformers watching bee and movies By: anatlisia the transformers from other series watch bumblebee and movies and some series yep