Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it. Mike Myers, 14. Its you holding my heart from the day you were born., 19. I will always be there with a kind word and a warm hug., 12. The biggest test your firstborn puts you to is changing diapers., 50. May you grow You have turned out to be such an intelligent, fun, and caring person who has so much going for them in life. Mom and dad love you!, 2. Today you are a 19-year-old woman. As you enjoy the magic of growing up and the beautiful gifts that come with your birthday celebration, remember to never give up in life, no matter what life throws at you. Because not only is my firstborn daughter turning 21, but she is also moving out of her family home into her first apartment with her best friend. I would like to be a very real human being. Some days will be good, others will not. I knew that this time would come but not this soon. Amen. My dearest daughter, you have made me a proud mother. People often say that you and I look almost the same. But I want you to remember that life is never easy, and though you will face certain hurdles, during dark times, travel towards the light. Happy birthday, my angel., 6. Votes: 1. ? Oldest child tends to take up the most room in your heart., 5. Happy birthday to my lovely baby girl., 6. Many things can be left undone, but the big day of my darling firstborn daughter cannot be left uncelebrated. There is no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. You have made me one of the most fortunate parents ever, and I could not have asked for a marvelous daughter. Check out more beautiful happy birthday to my first born daughter message. If I could only give you one thing in this life, I would give you the ability to see yourself how I see you every single day. Little boys should never be sent to bed. There is no hardship you cannot endure, no hurdle you cannot jump, and no barrier you cannot break. Whether you had your firstborn intentionally or the pregnancy was unexpected, one thing is sure; your life gets a new purpose with the arrival of the baby. Happy birthday to you princess.". You taught me many things, above all you taught me how to become a mother., 40. Daughter, you are just like a Disney movie: you fill my life with magic, wonder, and delight. I will be your biggest fan. Many years later, we still havent exhausted the blessings you brought. Angels dont last forever. You represent all the good things and none of the bad., 36. There is no moment I would ever discard because every moment spent with you is as unforgettable as it is valued., 14. We are so beyond lucky to have you in our lives. Top 20 Happy Birthday To My First Born Daughter Message Ideas, Happy Birthday To My First Born Daughter Birthday Greetings, Birthday Wishes For First Born Daughter From Mom, Emotional Happy Birthday Messages For Daughter, Happy Birthday Wishes For First Born Daughter, Sweet Birthday Wishes For First Born Daughter, 130 Warm Happy Birthday To My First Born Daughter Wishes, 120 Heartwarming Proud Daughter Quotes To Inspire You. Camila Alves. Have a wonderful birthday!, 1. Which one describes your firstborn best? Having you here made it better for me. I thank God for giving me this precious gift of a daughter. That youve always been by my side. I want to wish my sweet, loving, caring, silly, and unique daughter a big Happy 13th Birthday! The baby was born on Saturday, February 25th. Wishing you a beautiful and gleeful birthday!, 2. You made me a mother, for that alone, I am forever grateful., 15. I could go on and on and on. heart in the space of just one year. 22. However, raising a girl with high self-esteem in a world saturated with digitally, He Was Fatally Beaten by Memphis Police Now People Around the World Are Sharing #SunsetsForTyre in His Honor, 41 Daughter Quotes That Will Touch and Melt Your Heart, Mariah Careys Parents: How the Pop Stars Neglected Childhood Shaped Her Life, Pierce Brosnans Wife Was Body-Shamed by Trolls His Response Will Melt Your Heart, Whens the Last Time You Called Your Loved Ones? You came and you took hold of every corner of my heart., 34. Scared youd me mad at me, scared things would change too much, and scared that Id miss my time with just you. My firstborn, you are the very breath of my life. I fell in love so hard it cracked my bones. She believes music, long walks and a good sense of humor are imperative in keeping ones sanity. May you always wake with a heart full of gratitude and a smile on your face. God knew exactly what I wanted, and He brought you my way. I'm so proud to have a daughter like you. Love you to the moon and back again., 19. The best thing about being the first-born child is that you get to be the boss of your siblings., 60. About Us | Privacy Policy | Terms | Contact 2023 Quotement. I mean, really growing up. Robert Lewis. Charming and bubbly, Innocent and friendly. Keep reading to find loads of absolutely gorgeous quotes about first borns, those little buttercups that will always have a special place in your heart! "You are not only my daughter but also my best friend; thank you for being so understanding. To my firstborn daughter, you are everything to me. Happy birthday to you., 17. You mean the world to me, and I am so very thankful to have you as my wonderful daughter. I will be there for you today and always help you accomplish all your hearts desires. If youve been searching for first born quotes for your cute little daughter, these sweet first born daughter quotes will surely melt your heart: 1. Thanks for your comment. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does., To my beautiful daughter. I had no idea that my little girl will grow to be this beautiful, kind, talented adult. When I didnt have a daughter, I didnt understand., Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad., Every day is Fathers Day to me when Im with her: when Ill be able to hold my daughter and see her grow and see her smile. Im looking forward to how one baby influences the other Blake Lively, 14. She was born the day we won the World Cup. You are finally here, and I cant get enough of you. As a firstborn, training you wasnt easy because you always wanted to be very stubborn. Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love. Margaret E. Sangster, 14. I feel such a responsibility to instill good values in her, to be polite, to have discipline. Geri Halliwell, 17. You will always be my little girl. Today is your day to turn up and show out. There is no greater privilege in living than bringing a tiny new human being into the world and then trying to raise him or her properly during the next eighteen years. James C. Dobson, 7. Happy birthday, my lovely daughter., 11. We will ensure that nobody is above the law and demand an end to the instability and armed chaos. "Welcome to our family, Liana *25.02.2023. God bless you., 10. I am so proud of everything you have accomplished. The love you two share fills my heart to the brim. You truly are a blessing, baby girl. I will support her and guide her and give her all the knowledge that I have because I want her to succeed in whatever she loves., Whats important for my daughter to know is that if you are fortunate to have opportunity, it is your duty to make sure other people have those opportunities as well., Women are in a position now to voice their opinion women are getting empowered. The first time I wore maternity clothes, the first time I watched my body change and grow to accommodate a child, the first time I experienced the crazy ride of pregnancy hormones. Since you have come into our world, everything has changed around us. Hahaha! The sky is your starting point, my baby girl. Your social behaviors are all turned upside down, you're sleep deprived, but eight months in, my son had this seizure, and it just woke me up to the idea that, oh, no, this can end. Here are some inspiring first born quotes that capture the unique experience of being the eldest child. Thats Fathers Day to me every day., It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping., Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian and simply being there every time I need a hug., Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. Always remember the learning your family gives you. From the day that the doctor put you into my arms, I knew my life would never be empty again. I feel such a responsibility to instill good values in her, to be polite, to have discipline., Ive come to understand that art is awesome and beautiful because its a reflection of life but its just a reflection, and the real thing is my daughter., A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous full of beauty and forever beautiful loving and caring and truly amazing., So, after much observation, I realized that our daughters needed the same things we lacked in our younger years wisdom. Firstborn can instill joy, fear, triumph, uncertainty, and delight all at the same time. Fierce and loyal to her family, she is everything I had ever imagined her to be. At the end of the day, you succumbed to the best training ever! Always remember that you are a queen., 23. Happy birthday to my little champion!, 20. I want to wish my sweet, loving, caring, silly, and unique daughter a big happy birthday! If you've done your job well, she blooms. We loved you the day you were born, weve loved you every day since, and we will love you in all the days to come. My little boy has made my house a whole lot pigsty and my life a whole lot wonderful., 53. The joy of parenthood is unmatched by any other feeling in the world. You mean the world to me, and I hope your birthday is filled with joy and love. Mia. I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is. Oprah, 16. Happy birthday, baby!, 6. I wouldnt deny the fact that Im proud of your wins and achievements. Im so proud and stunned by the woman youve become. Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom. Harriette Hartigan, 8. When my first daughter was born, my husband held her in his hands and said, 'My God, she's so beautiful.' I unwrapped the baby from her blankets. Congratulations on everything you have achieved. They are also a reminder that we need to cherish every moment we have with our loved ones. I am so proud of you my dearest daughter. Flavia Medrut is a freelance writer, researcher and part-time psychologist. The firstborn is a symbol of hope for the future., 67. Having you as my first child makes things easy for me. Today, I can boldly say I am proud of you. I hope this day brings you a similar feeling., 2. Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. I hope this message puts a smile on your face. The responsibility of building a daughters self-confidence falls first on the parents shoulders. The songs of the morning are not enough to celebrate you, my daughter. They are the ones who pave the way for their siblings and set the tone for the family. Wishing you a blessed birthday, dear daughter! Happy birthday to my first born daughter. As for me, I have faith; I believe in a future life. How amazing and pleasing it is to see my firstborn daughter become an adult. To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter. Euripides, 13. Happy birthday! I love this girl more than life itself. Always kiss your children goodnight, even if theyre already asleep. H. Jackson Brown, Jr, 11. I love you so much already., 75. You're my first born. It is every mothers joy to witness her beloved daughter blossom into a successful, beautiful, and happy young woman. But I think you are much more beautiful and way too charming than me. You are the one who brings joy to my life and fills it with a plethora of colours. 1."To my first-born daughter, I will always be here for you. Theres no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one. Jill Churchill, 22. 50 Hello August Quotes To Get You Excited For The New Month, Top 400 Names That Start With Br (For Boys And Girls). Youre never too old for love quotes. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing person in my life. You certainly have made us so happy, and we hope we can do the same for you., 18. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. Whenever Im feeling down in life, I just think of you since your smile lights up my life. It is a smile of a baby that makes life worth living. Debasish Mridha. Votes: 1 Ayelet Waldman As you celebrate a new age, its my wish that your good heart desires are granted. So, that's my daughter. May your journey of life become smooth and stress-free., 12. Jeff Nichols. I present you the 20 best happy birthday to my first born daughter messages. Im excited to see what the future holds for you. Today is a very special and emotional day for me. You are one-in-a-million and deserve the best birthday ever. I am not only grateful that you are my daughter. The nature of impending fatherhood is that you are doing something that youre unqualified to do, and then you become qualified while doing it. John Green, 12. Do I want to be a hero to my son? Continue growing into the intelligent, smart, and beautiful young lady you are, and enjoy your day., 22. I love you so much!, 72. However, raising a girl with high self-esteem in a world saturated with digitally altered images of perfect women can be a challenge. You deserve every special treat this day and peaceful moments all the days of your life. I am grateful for the love, friendship, kindness, and support you have given me. Happy 1st birthday to my absolutely enchanting baby girl! Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child. Tina Brown, 2. You are the incredible gift who gave me my cherished title of mother., By This is my only girl. Luckily, some of these daughter quotes will help to provide a starting point, with words of encouragement, and simple reminders that whatever accomplishments you may have to date, raising a daughter is probably your biggest one. When you were born, I couldnt even fathom how much youd come to mean to me. I dont have to stress myself about your siblings because you will take care of them. With that I tend to exercise veto power over my siblings because Im older than all of them. This glorious day marks the day of your birth, and for that simple fact, its my favorite day of the year., 11. On your birthday, I wish that you always remain as energetic and as unapologetic about it as you are now., 43.