Im working on my album, and Im working on [SREMM4LIFE], he said. Lee is expecting another child with his current girlfriend Victoria Kristine. He has two brothers. His father had abandoned his family just a couple of years after Swae's birth. Swae Lee was born on June 7, 1993, and is currently 29 years old. The 29-year-old Rae Sremmurd rapper allegedly fathered the child with Aline Martins in 2020, according to TMZ. He has two brothers named Aaquil Iben Shamon Brown and Michael Brown. Michael, who suffers from a mental illness requiring medication, tells Swae what was going through his head the night his father, Floyd Sullivan Jr., died and it sounds pretty intense. Its like two parts of me: one, I wanna make sure you (Michael) good, and one is angry like, D**n bro, you took my pops away (sic).'. By clicking submit, you agree to receive emails from Rolling Out and accept our web terms of use and privacy and cookie policy. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. / 04.21.2021. He is most known for performing with his real-life brother Slim Jxmmi as one half of the hip-hop group Rae Sremmurd. Swae Lee's height is 5 feet 8 inches tall and his body weight is 68 Kilograms. Khalif Malik Ibn Shaman Brown (born June 7, 1993), [1] [2] known professionally as Swae Lee, is an American singer, songwriter and rapper. Walker also stated to People that her son was extremely violent when he wasnt on his prescribed medication. Copyright 2023 AllHipHop.com LLC 2023-Infinity, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window). Keeping us in school, getting us to school.. [26] Lee has been working on his upcoming album Human Nature since 2020. Its unbelievable, you cant even imagine. On Wednesday (April 21), TMZ shared a clip from an upcoming episode that showed Swae talking to Michael, who is currently in jail awaiting trial, about their father's death. Stay up-to-date on your favorite celebrities and news topics by signing up! Recently, Swae opened up about the tragic deathin an episode of his new Snapchat series Swae Meets World, saying the death of Floyd was like something out of a movie. Now, per TMZ, hes released footage of himself and his mother Bernadette Walker calling Michael in jail. In the same year, he appeared on Pop Smokes posthumous album Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon. According to a 2017 interview with A Polaroid Story, Lee describes himself more as a singer than a rapper. They have long been a symbol of purity. Mother: Khalif's mother's name is not known. I dont want to speculate it couldve happened to anybody because Michael really didnt need a rhyme or reason to do anything. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. Swae Lee was born on the 7th of June 1993, in Inglewood, California, United States, but grew up in Tupelo, Mississippi by his single mother Bernadette Walker who worked for the army. ", He added, "It's traumatic, but it puts like fury inside you. Chat, Snap and video call your friends from wherever you are. In the debut episode of his new Snapchat seriesSwae Meets World, Swae, who makes up one-half of the hip-hop duoRae Sremmurd,spoke candidly about Michael being accused of shooting Floyd, who Swae called "dad," last January. Following their stepfathers passing, the duos publicist Juel Stanley issued a statement revealing their devastation. ASUU is very excited to host our annual Redfest event this year, featuring Swae Lee. Swae Lee: Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity, Education Talking about the early life he was born on June 7, 1993, in Inglewood, California, USA. Swae Lee was born on the 5th of June, 1995, in Inglewood, California, America. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. [AUDIO] Lil Kims Baby Daddy Says Couple Expecting A Boy + Denies Break-Up Rumors: Thats my wife.: Beyonce, Behind the Scenes of L'Oreal Ad: Basketball Wives Tami Roman Returns to Twitter, Im mentally rejuvenated..: [VIDEO] 50 Cent Brings Out Eminem @ #SXSW, Watch the Full 60 Minute Show: [Exclusive] Church Pew Hustlin :: Is LisaRaye Dating A Well-Known Pastor? He and his brother are too rare, gentlemen twins, who have made a name in the world of music. Bernadette Walker, the mother of Swae Lee, Slim Jxmmi and Michael, spoke to People in December and revealed that her son suffers from schizoaffective disorder and that she could have been his victim as well. In 2013, he and Slim Jxmmi signed to Mike Will Made It's label EarDrummers Entertainment as Rae Sremmurd. [16] On May 4, 2018, almost two years after its initial announcement in August 2016, Lee released his debut solo album, Swaecation as a part of a triple album set, which also contained Rae Sremmurd's third studio album, SR3MM and Slim Jxmmi's debut studio album as a solo artist, Jxmtro. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Details inside. Pooh Shiesty Ordered To Pay Restitution To Victims Of 2020 Shooting, Larry June & The Alchemist Announce Joint Album The Great Escape, Nicki Minaj Returns With New 2000s-Sampling Single Red Ruby Da Sleeze, Rich Fury/Getty Images for The Recording Academy, Michael Sullivan was taken into custody as a person of interest. Nobody can equal me (I know) I'm gonna sip on this drink, when I'm . Rae Sremmurds 62-year-old stepfather Floyd Sullivan was shot and killed in Tupelo, Mississippi on January 6, 2020. Zoe Kravitz & Channing Tatum's NYC Bike Ride Looks Real Coupledom-Like, Love Takes Flight: TLCs Chilli & Matthew Lawrences Relationship Heats Up With PDA At LAX, Joey Bada$$ & Serayah's Cozy Photo Fuels Dating Speculations, 'BMF' Actress Hints At Split From Jacob Latimore. Swae Lee went to Tupelo High School, Mississippi. I have three brothers, allegedly the police say my youngest brother, he shot my dad, like killed my dad." Swae Lee (born Khalif Malikibnsham Brown) is a Mississippi-based rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Rae Sremmurds Half-Brother Charged With First-Degree Murder Of His Father. Rapper Swae Lees half-brother shot and killed their father after hearing voices in his head. Soon after finishing high school the boys eventually signed a record dealto Mike Will Made Its label which placedRae Sremmurd on the music scene. I have three brothers. "It's been a few days and everybody's trying to. Rae Sremmurd's Swae Lee is preparing his upcoming solo project and just launched a new Snapchat docuseries called "Swae Meets World." The first episode dropped on Saturday, April 17, and new . He reflected: I always feel like my brother was battling with us, battling with everything, battling with mom and dad (when he was younger), but whatever hes going through, like, mental health, this s**t is really serious.. Bernadette claims Michael might have been off his medication before the alleged shooting and now Michael's telling Swae he'd been hearing voices. Allegedly the police say my youngest brother, he shot my dad, like, killed my dad. THE 2023 NAACP IMAGE AWARDS BROUGHT ALL OF BLACK HOLLYWOOD OUT! You know what I'm saying, visit the gravesite. Watch above. [27] In 2021, he collaborated with Alicia Keys on the single "Lala" at the 2021 MTV Video Music Awards. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. I have three brothers, [and] allegedly the police say my youngest brotherHe shot my dad, like, killed my dad. Manage Settings Website. Peep a clip of the young rapper sharing special moments he shared with his step-father below: A post shared by Swae Lee, Lee Swae? Tattoo: The back of the singer contains one of the biggest tattoos of his body. Swae performs as one half of hip-hop duo Rae Sremmurd with his brother Slim Jxmmi. Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. He was doing whatever he had to do. Rae Sremmurds Swae Lee is preparing his upcoming solo project and just launched a new Snapchat docuseries called Swae Meets World.. The considerable idea about Swae Lee net worth is around $0.7 million, as of 2022. If convicted on the murder charge, he faces a potential life sentence. EXCLUSIVE Bel-Air Season 2: Showrunner Carla Banks-Waddles & Director Morgan Cooper On Crafting Characters and Powerful Themes That Resonate. Swae Lee continued, saying: And it's like, my brother killed my dad. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. He concludes the episode by admitting he is still working through the grieving process as he hopes to one day move past the heartbreaking situation. [23], In May 2019, he collaborated on the song "Crave" with Madonna on her album Madame X. That sh*t is like unbelievable like you can't even imagine. However, he originates from Mississippi's Tupelo, United States of America. Lee has reportedly been giving Martins money for the child, but she claimed she was $15,000 in debt due to prenatal care, rent and other expenses. Michael Sullivan, the half-brother of Swae Lee and Slim Jxmmi, was indicted on a first-degree murder charge earlier this year in connection with the death of Floyd Sullivan Jr. Floyd was Michaels father and was a stepfather to Swae and Slim, helping raise the Rae Sremmurd duo. Swae Lee's. Swae Lee was born on June 7, 1993, in Inglewood, California, under the sign of Gemini. Known for his wide vocal range and genre-bending, Lee is one half of the hip hop duo Rae Sremmurd with his brother Slim Jxmmi. Watch popular content from the following creators: Kel Worthy (@kellan.521), @ItsBigMikeTime(@itsbigmiketime), Sippingtea (@1sippingtea), Jezz.bronz(@jess.bronz), Abby Fitzpatrick(@abbyfitzpatrickk), janae(@milkofcowutters), Hannah Trottier(@bigbootygemini), Vdeos Chidos de Lil Peep(@videoschidos_peep), Swae . Everybody struggled in 2020, but it wasnt just the pandemic for me. I dont know if I can make peace with what happened to my family, he said. His body measurements are 37-30-13.5 inches, including his chest size 37 inches, waist size 30 inches, and biceps size 13.5 inches. "Allegedly the police say my brother shot my dad ," Swae says during the episode. In the first episode, the Rae Sremmurd member opened up about his half-brother possibly killing his and Slim Jxmmis step-father and how hes trying to deal with the pain. Copyright 2022 Rolling Out. Weeks following Floyd's death, Bernadette revealed that her sonMichael was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. And rapper Swae Lee (1/2 of Rae Sremmurd) is learning that the hard way. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. He was born on 7 June 1993 in Inglewood, California, United States. She initially gained attention after appearing on songs by Vybz Kartel, Sean Paul, and Christina Aguilera.On 2019, she signed a recording contract with Interscope Records and released the song "Blessed" featuring Tyga.. On 2021, she was featured on Kanye West's Donda album on . NATIONAL FENTY LEAGUE: Rihanna Rocks Super Bowl LVII Halftime Show With An Unexpected 'Special Guest' - SHE'S PREGNANT! EXCLUSIVE Bel-Air Season 2: Simone Joy Jones & Jordan Jones On Writers' Mind-Reading Abilities: Sometimes Its A Little Too Close, WEEKEND FOOLERY: Ye Blasts Kim K Over North Again & Pete Davidson Savagely CLAPS BACK + Kanye Threatens D.L. I think my daughter doesnt deserve that.. On the recent premiere of his Snapchat series Swae Meets World, the Grammy-nominated rapper opened up about the fatal shooting of his. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Its just been in my head, but I know theres gon come a time when I gotta face my demons. car crash with producer Mike WiLL Made-It, Kodak Black Pays Heartfelt Tribute To XXXTENTACION: We Lost A Legend, J. Cole Contemplates Retirement On New Collaboration With BTS J-Hope, The Best Hip Hop Albums of 2023 (so far), Jadakiss Believes Labels Should Be Held Responsible For Violent Lyrics. Real Estate agent Victoria Kristine is currently pregnant with the 29-year-old entertainer's child. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. How Dispute and Child Support Filing Brought Swae Lee's Daughter to the Limelight Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! His first TV show was "Revolt Live". Our prayers are with the Sullivan and Brown family. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The emotional jail phone call is part of Swae's new docuseries on Snapchat, "Swae Meets World," which premiered last Saturday and features Swae talking about his stepfather's death on camera for the first time. Swae Lee and Slim Jxmmi have yet to speak out publicly regarding the death of their former stepfather, but Walker says that her sons are coping. Monroe Alise on her unstoppable acting career and growing up in the DMV, DJ and Atlanta Hawks host Big Tigger shares the importance of mentorship, Terence Crutchers sister travels to DC for special purpose, Deion Sanders wants to bring HBCU band culture to Colorado, James C. Horton discusses leading Harlem School of the Arts forward. At the end of the call, Swae again speaks to his half-brother. Both Slim and Swae Lee are deeply saddened by the death of their step father but are thankful for the love and support from him throughout the years of their upbringing. *Terms apply. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. "I'm not going to say that, 'Something like this was unexpected,' " she claimed. I couldnt eat, really, and different stuff like that.. Details inside. Swae Lee Is Expecting A Baby Boy With Girlfriend Victoria Kristine.? Its like something out of a movie. Praises QB Ahead Of Free Agency Decision, Allegations He Cheated with Costar Raquel Leviss, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Khalif Malik Ibn Shaman Brown (born June 7, 1993),[1][2] known professionally as Swae Lee, is an American singer, songwriter and rapper. What is the Net Worth of Swae Lee? 2. In 2022, he filed for joint custody. Slim Jxmmi and Swae Lee haven't spoken publicly about the death of their step-father much, but now Swae has opened up about it in a new episode of his Snapchat show Swae Meets World.. : RAPPER . Swae Lee is reportedly the father of a 1-year-old daughter and now, hes seeking joint physical custody of the child. It's not gonna work for you. This aint something that just go away, but with time comes forgiveness. 9. Im not going to say that, Something like this was unexpected. Of course, even though it wasnt unexpected, you still dont expect it. Family, Parents, Siblings, Education Bernadette Walker, Lee's single mother, gave birth to him. Swae Lee is an American singer who has a net worth of $10 Million. The couple revealed the good news on Tuesday with several photos of a very pregnant Victoria shared on her Instagram account. In October 2019, he was featured on 88rising's "Walking", alongside Joji, Jackson Wang, and Major Lazer. according to D.A. Swae Lee's height is 5 feet 8 inches around 173 centimeters. After taking a deep breath, Michael responds, "I was hearing voices, and I thought dad was trying to make me kill myself. Known for his wide vocal range and genre-bending, Lee is one half of the hip hop duo Rae Sremmurd with his brother Slim Jxmmi. 1 on Hot Rap Songs Chart With 'Unforgettable', "Swae Lee Made Enough Hits in 2018 to Last Him a Lifetime", "Swae Lee Announces Debut Solo Album 'Swaecation', "Rae Sremmurd Announce Release Date For "SR3MM" Triple Album", "Ellie Goulding Shines With Diplo & Swae Lee on 'Close to Me': Listen", "NEW MUSIC: XXXTENTACION & LIL PUMP FEAT. The platinum hits "No Type" and "No Flex Zone" made this combo renowned. As of 2020, he released the single "Someone Said", a reworked version of Travis Scott's "Sicko Mode". The 46-year-old mom said she believes she could have been her sons victim instead of her husband. You know what Im saying, visit the gravesite, he added in the video. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Swae Lee has finally opened up about his half-brother Michael Sullivan's alleged involvement in the death of his stepfather, Floyd Sullivan.. As a member of Rae Sremmurd, he achieved success with the singles "No Flex Zone", "No Type", and "Black Beatles", the last of which topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Martins did not take too kindly to the media reporting Lee's upcoming child with Kristine as his first, lashing out in a recent Instagram Story. TMZ broke the story Swae and Slim Jxmmi's half-brother was arrested for murder the day after their stepfather was shot to death, and Michael's been charged with murder and is facing life in prison if convicted. The groups half-brother was accused of shooting his own father, and it was believed that Sullivan may have been off of his medication when the incident happened. He is the son of Bernadette Walker. swaeleeofficial .com. The first episode dropped on Saturday, April 17, and new installments will be released every other day as part of the 10-episode run. I gotta go to Mississippi too though cause I gotta visit my dad. She revealed Michael suffers from Schizoaffective disorder, which includes symptoms such as mood swings and delusions. Hughley & He Responds, Ye To Appear On 'The Kardashians', Kanye Follows Pete On IG, Gets Payback, Kim K Unfollows Ye + Kid Cudi Receives Supportive Message From Ye Amid Their Drama, IM SORRY - NOT! Swae Lee is ecstatic about becoming a father. Heres The Latest On Single-Again Kanye Wests Harassing Social Media Posts Aimed At Kim K, Lil Tjay & Ice Spice Deny Dating Rumors Despite Lavish $150K Richard Mille Watch Gift, T.J. & Amys Life After Getting Fired From ABC: Luxe Jewelry Shopping Spree For Amy's Birthday, Anchors Reportedly Eyeing NewsNation For Jobs, Babyface Divorce Settlement: Singer Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $37K/Month, Allegedly Dating German Model, Oh? Swae Lee net worth: Swae Lee is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who has a net worth of $9 million. According to the D.A., Floyd Sullivan Jr. was shot at least once on January 6, 2020, before Michael was detained as a person of interest. The MTVU Woodie Awards are semi-annual awards presented by MTVU which it states recognizes "the music voted best by college students". I was hearing voices and I thought dad was trying to make me kill myself, Michael is heard saying. Keep your head up, bruh.". Swae Lee adds more on Twitter on Tuesday (Jan. 7), first using four broken heart emojis writing, I pray this world lets me keep some compassion.. You can't bring nobody back it's just so different.". This has to be hard. Its unbelievable, you cant even imagine. IM PAYING ATTENTION TO ALL THE SIGNS, 2021 WE TURNING LEMONS TO LEMONADE ALL YEAR WE COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD EASILY , BUT WE MADE-IT OUT WITH JUST A COUPLE BRUISES , WE HERE FOR A REASON.. At this time on behalf of Slim Jxmmi and Swae Lee, wed like to continue to keep the family in our prayers at such a delicate time, the statement read. Swae Lee was born in Inglewood, California in June 1995. Swae Lee began as half of a rap duo called Rae Sremmurd with his brother, Slim Jxmmi (Aaquil Ibinshaman Brown). The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". MALUMA & SWAE LEE 'ARMS AROUND YOU', "Early Release! Michael Sullivan, the half-brother of Swae Lee and Slim Jxmmi, was indicted on a first-degree murder charge earlier this year in connection with the death of Floyd Sullivan Jr. Floyd was. Their half-brother Michael Sullivan was taken into custody as a person of interest and was being held for psychiatric evaluation. He has threatened me multiple times. Swae has earned lots of fame, name, and money through his talent. Its like something out of a movie, you know. Swae Lee's birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. It's like something out of a movie. In the same year, his song "Sunflower" with Post Malone was the lead single to the soundtrack for the film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018). Continue with Recommended Cookies. Swae Lee launched his new Snapchat docuseries Swae Meets World on Saturday (April 17) with new instalments dropping every other day as part of a 10-episode run. "He was aggressive when he was off his meds, so it could've been as simple as asking him to do something that could've set him off.". While she said she believed Michael might have been off his medication before the shooting, she noted anything was possible. Lee pays child support to his ex-wife, Aline Martins, who spent $15,000 on bills, rent, and prenatal care. Keep your head up.. Well, Swae Lee's age is 29 years old as of today's date 26th February 2023 having been born on 7 June 1993. Swae chronicled the trip home and his chat with Michael nine months after the murder in the latest episode, which dropped on Wednesday (April 21st). Dreamcatcher and Peacock Tattoo. Khalif Malik Ibn Shaman Brown is his given name. By subscribing, I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. 10. The clip begins with Michael, who is heard on speakerphone, saying, "I wish I was out." Swae Lee Height -1.73 m, Weight -68 kg, Measurements, chest, biceps, shoe size, girlfriend, religion, biography . The rapper and his mother, Bernadette Walker, got super emotional as they dialed up her son, Michael Sullivan, as he sits in a Mississippi jail and asked about the night in January 2020 when Swae's stepfather -- who helped raise him -- was gunned down. Swae Lee is currently residing in LA's Encino, CA, in the United States of America. He then touches on his stepfathers legacy. Swae Lees brother, Slim Jxmmi of RaeSremmurd posted cryptic messages on Instagram Tuesday addressing those that turn their back on family. MOVE OVER WINTER: SPRING 2023 MOVIES ARE HERE! "My dad, my pops, yeah he passed away recently. Both Slim and Swae Lee are deeply saddened by the death of their step father but are thankful for the love and support from him throughout the years of their upbringing. By Devin. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". ", "I don't want to speculate it could've happened to anybody because Michael really didn't need a rhyme or reason to do anything," she said. In January, Swae Lee was involved in a car crash with producer Mike WiLL Made-It, which left him with a bloody eye and a Ferrari completely wrecked. In a clip from Swae's new Snapchat docuseries "Swae Meets World . Swae Lee is an American Rapper and Singer. For 2021, I hope we can all just get along. It does not store any personal data. In 2017, he was featured on the single "Unforgettable" by French Montana, which reached the top three on the Billboard Hot 100. Swae Lee has finally opened up about his half-brotherMichael Sullivan'salleged involvement in the death of his stepfather,Floyd Sullivan. Mississippi. BADDIE ALERT! Swae Lee's age is 29 years old as of today's date 13th February 2023 having been born on 7 June 1993. As they started focusing on rapping while in high school, they often used to return home late at . Source: Andrew Chin / Getty. Keep your head clear, Mike, we aint forgot about you, he says. You can't even imagine. He was born and brought up in California's Inglewood, in the United States of America. The emotional jail phone call is part of Swae's new docuseries on Snapchat, "Swae Meets World," which premiered last Saturday and features Swae talking about his stepfather's death on camera. Siblings: Khalif has a brother. Shocking Twist In XXXTentacion Murder Case: Defense Points Finger at Drake, Judge Orders Rapper To Sit For Deposition, Rich Dollaz's Daughter Arrested For Allegedly Shooting At Her Child's Father (Against Whom She Has A Restraining Order) After He Arrives At Her Job, Tory Lanez Shooting Trial Evidence Leaks: Torys Apologetic Jail Call, Kelseys September Statement, Gunshot Audio, Megs Ambulance Footage, Witness 911 Call, Emancipation Producer Called Out For Bringing Slavery Photo Of Whipped Peter To Premiere + Will Smith, Jada, Tiffany Haddish, DaBaby & More Hit The Carpet, We're Still GAGGED Over The Oscars Red Carpet Fabulousness, 2021 AMAs Red Carpet: A Masked Cardi B, Baddie Chloe Bailey, Braided Beauty Marsai, Coi Leray & More, Megan Thee Stallion Shines At Surprise Birthday Bash After Social Media Hiatus, Diddy & Yung Miami Get Kissy At His Birthday Party After She Gifts Him Iced Out Chain + Daphne Joy Gets Flirty With Him For His BDay, Cardi B Gets RED HOT For Her Dirty 30 Burlesque-Themed Bash, Offset Gifts Her New Birkin Bag & Richard Mille Watch + Jamie Foxx Denied Entry, SWORN IN: Wes Moore Inaugurated As Marylands First Black Governor, Oprah Delivers Touching Speech, POLITICAL CHAOS: Kevin McCarthy Loses 6th Speaker Vote, Hakeem Jeffries Elected Leader of House Democrats + GOP Alternative Byron Donalds Claps Back At Cori Bush, UNDEFEATED! Though his untimely death has come at such a surprise, we ask that the public just keep the family in great prayer and respect their privacy at this time.. Slim Jximmi and Swae Lees younger half-brother, 19, has been reportedly held in Tupelo police custody for psychiatric review in connection to 62-year-old Floyd Sullivans murder. The rap duos stepfather and mother, Bernardette all moved to Mississippi with Swae Lee and Slim Jxmmi, when the boys were in middle school. The Weeknd Borrowed Love Maria I'm Drunk Travis Scott - BUTTERFLY EFFECT Rae Sremmurd -. Associated Students of the University of Utah (ASUU) -. Since I've been with you, ooh. Though, he is 5 8 in feet and inches and 173 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs . I have three brothers. Swae Lee Quotes Swae Lee is an American rapper, singer, and composer. Allegedly, the police say my youngest brother, he shot my dad, killed my dad. I havent talked to my lil bro since it happened, he confessed in his new Snapchat series, Swae Meets World.