Initially the event was postponed however now has been cancelled with refunds being given and the venue changed requiring repurchase of new tickets. I agree I do not like their return policy. She said to late sorry. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. UNDER STATE LAW, IT IS ACTUALLY ILLEGAL TO FAIL TO HONOR ANY PROMISES MADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE RETURN POLICY OR TO MISREPRESENT IT. After placing me on hold they said, the tech reviewed it and it did show on the website. However, StubHub is not responsible for partial performances, line-up, time, or venue changes. Also, a benefit of registration is that if you loose the wristband, or if it is damaged, the festival will replace. Site says venue will honor original ticket but when i click on view tickets nothing there! STUBHUB CHANGED ITS FINE ON MARCH 25, OFFERING MOST CUSTOMERS JUST A CREDIT. If you have recently made a purchase with StubHub and believe you're eligible for a refund, follow the below steps. Contacted the event, and they said the wristband was already registered to someone else. UPS delivered my tickets, but now I can't find them. This is an essential cookie for the website live chat box to function properly. I immediately initiated a chat with a StubHub rep online who told me that there was no refund policy and I would have to resell my tickets but that she would be able to waive the reselling fees. Or choose from the following popular destinations. follow the steps below. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. I emailed them screen shots proving there was no such disclosure. Dworsky says he hopes she'll intervene. Will never use Stibhub again unless I get a full tefundk. Consumers in several states will receive long-delayed refunds from StubHub, according to a multi-state settlement of lawsuits brought in the wake of a shift Dierks Bentley Announces Gravel & Gold Summer Tour Dates, Suga Cancelled Sale, Ticket Pricing Another Verified Mess for Ticketmaster, Eventbrite Plans to Lay Off 8% of Staff; Outsource Other Roles, The Lumineers Announces Plans for 2023 Tour Dates, Ticketing Startup Backed by A-Rod, Marc Lore Launched, Ticketmaster Announced as Major League Soccer Ticketing Partner. If you do not receive your tickets in time for your event, StubHub will attempt to issue you replacement tickets. StubHub, the leading secondary ticket seller, is facing a multi-million dollar class-action lawsuit after a last-minute change to its refund policy. Tons of others with stub hub purchases were going through the same thing. I called ticket master and all the floor seats were sold out!! But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Spent $314 for daughter and friend to see Harry Styles. We were so upset. LAST time I purchase tickets through StubHub. Money down the drain. When my wife explained to them the issues with the wristband not being registered in our name, Stubhub said it wasn't there fault if we were too stupid to not loose the wristband. Purchased 3 tickets in February to a Foo Fighters concert that was supposed to take place in May. It started giving credit instead: a voucher worth 120% the ticket price. Hi need a refund for 4 tickets for a festival sold at 69 each but with a real value of 6 euro because they are for children! StubHub will contact you as soon as possible. I'm returning the tickets and buying else where. It also noted that its ability to open discussions with Viagogo has been a part of the decision. Those who purchased tickets through StubHub for events subject to the settlement are encouraged to look out for an email from StubHub outlining their options, or contact their state attorney generals office to make their claim. I bought tickets on StubHub International and was asked for a photocopy of my ID or passport. Received two wristbands in a package that stated in red "REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY". I will never use stub hub again. Gary Cormier headed to StubHub when he was ready to buy his tickets, for $771, to Bon Jovi's tour stop in Boston this July. Concert is tonight and just received tickets in a completely different section then what i paid for. Managing your orders 43. So we can dig into this deeper, can you please send us an DM with the order number along with the email address and zip/postal code on your account? Note that Stubhub is only offering cash refunds in 14 states - CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, NJ, NY, NC, PA, SC, TN - otherwise they are just offering credit vouchers for 120% of purchase price. I feel a big lawsuit brewing #stubhub pic.twitter.com/fa3gFUDx2d, Jared Rangel (@Jaredrangel) March 29, 2020, Back on the 12th of March, @StubHub had said they would give the option to refund money for events canceled. The refund will typically process within 5 to 8 business days. The GnR concert was cancelled here in Canada and stub hub saying cash refunds up until May 31 2021 I only received the cancellation email on June 1 2021 from Ticket Mastersure hope I get my $665 bucks back. In the midst of the pandemic, StubHub suddenly changed its ticket refund policy, denying most customers a refund even if their event is canceled, but some Massachusetts customers say . judging from this forum and their lack of security measures for buying and selling tickets in general 8 doubt I'll ever get my money back. StubHub made me paid $600+ for 2 tickets of Australian Open Women's finals. But by the end of March, refunds were suddenly gone. Open the SeatGeek app. I purchased tickets on their mobile app for a college basketball game. So is Amazon, but they can cancel orders and issue refunds. I didn't receive my ticket and they won't give a refund only a worthless coupon. It is taking Stubhub about 120 days to process refunds. StubHub has already been targeted by a $5 million lawsuit over the change. We're not refunding money at this point,'" Cormier said. They helped me with delivery and addressess changes when I moved and when I lost my tickets they gave me a refund to use for a future game! TicketNews has affiliate links in some of its posts - it may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase tickets or other products. We appreciate your patience. Companies doing business in the state can have any policy they choose, but it must be disclosed and can't be altered after a transaction. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. >> PRETTY UNFAIR. StubHub "originally offered Final Four buyers the option of receiving a full refund or receiving a credit worth 120% of the purchase price to use on future orders," but the company last week "changed its refund policy amid the widespread cancellations of events, making the 120% credit the only option except in jurisdictions where laws . Horrible company. I don't really like how they don't have any policy of returning tickets even if it's within minutes of purchasing. StubHub won't refund my money. And under normal circumstances, this works well, even with StubHub taking the risk of timing delays and some losses when we are unable to collect from the seller. So you don't think it's possible the original buyer got refunded and we just don't know about it? I'm really disappointed by Stubhubs customer service and that they don't have a Order Cancellation or Refund Policy on their website. StubHub stopped guaranteeing cash refunds. "The policy was that whenever an event is canceled, the consumer would receive 100 percent full refund.". They cancelled this year again; I just wish I could simply get a refund for my ticket and shuttle because it is considered a cancelled event on their end, but you guys keep honoring the tickets. They DO NOT have their customers backs. I am quite dissappointed. I would advise taking this route to get resolution from StubHub. I will be putting a hold on my credit card for the tickets and they can fight me. You can resell your ticket using either an app or a PC. Can you explain to me how I can still use the credit that I was issued? I had transferable paperwork that said the tickets were real and paid for that I was prepared give for the mobile transfer. StubHub claims it is still offering refunds in states where it is required to by law but did not provide a list. Once we have clear actionable next steps, we will be sure to notify our fans via email! Weve worked hard to create a platform that serves both buyers and sellers as a trusted marketplace, he wrote. WARNING: DON'T BUY PARKING PASSES THROUGH STUBHUB. "We were only allowed 120 percent credit toward future concerts, not refunds.". Said cancellation was glitch. I contacted StubHub who assured me that the disclosure was there as a part of my purchase and as a part of my listing. This is insane you take all our money then just day here we are gonna just give you something else that you didnt even want. Is it still taking 120 days? For sure I can warn any one who is going to use this service. Now I have two tickets to a concert, and there's no refunds allowed even though it happened a few minutes ago. The original purchase has aged off my account history. As I was waiting to get my ticked printed the cops were saying the show was sold out and for the remaining people to leave. However, if it's not in your name you can't get this done. StubHub is a ticket resale and exchange service. Just showed up to the McGregor Aldo UFC fight with three other friends with very expensive tickets we bought on StubHub ($1253.00 each). Still haven't received refund. So people can't just change their mind last minute or have access to the tickets and then try to get a refund. If you want your refunds, go through your credit card companies or banks. At that point, never before that, I saw that it said that the refunded amount had to be used within one year. This evening I was on Stubhub looking for Lakers tickets for January 2016. If StubHub asks you to return the tickets you receive, please follow the instructions the company gives you. Been on the phone for hours wasted my whole day. Called them and they said the venue had not marked those seats as obstructed. . FRACK! StubHub Refund Ticket by Phone. They just don't care! Now I'm done with them. "The company even repeated that promise of full refunds in an email sent to Cormier in early March. StubHub has updated it's refund policy for canceled events, previously you'd receive a full refund. I also don't think it's right that we have to wait until this artists decides when she will reschedule if she even does reschedule and I have to accommodate that new schedule. https://csattorneys.com/2021/01/26/how-to-get-a-refund-from-stubhub-because-getting-a-future-credit-, Event cancelled - tickets purchased using credits, Refund for recent cancelled Bieber Concert, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. Needless to say I will not be purchasing tickets from stubhub again, ticket master is taking refund requests via email for the same event. I agree. I ordered the tickets less than an hour ago. Rumors that you are ignoring customers are going around, and from what I have tried to contact you are proving them true. I want a full refund as we lost jobs and need that money. WE REACHED OUT TO STUBHUB FOR AN EXPLANATION ON BEHALF OF ABOUT A DOZEN MASSACHUSETTS CUSTOMERS WHO SAY THEY HAVE BEEN WRONGED. NOTHING. They said the money had already gone to the seller which is pure BS. What if I never got either? Had I known seller didn't have tix I never would've purchased. I never got any emails about refunds or the fact they canceled the show. Once I had tickets in hand a few hours later they were $5 student tickets selling on their site for $200 without any visible disclaimer. If you want to request a refund via email, follow the procedures: StubHub.com does not have any return policy but in such cases, buyers are eligible for refunds under the FanProtect Guarantee policy. I lost my tickets. >> I CERTAINLY URGE THE A.G. TO GET INVOLVED. Your service is terrible and not worth the fee. Unconscionable Money grabbers. If you sell on Stubhub they will waive the sellers fee. I don't want a damn coupon, I want my money back! Weve also historically offered sellers more convenience by paying them for ticket sales on our platform before events actually happen. Well I spent over $400.00 on 2 Alabama football tickets and obviously this has been canceled and now they send me a email about a coupon. Worst Ever. The suit explains howStubHub has changed its refund policy as the novel coronavirus wreaked havoc on the live event business. After the show I looked on the theatre's website, then Ticketmaster, then 2 other companies ALL of which marked the seats I bought as obstructed. Are you kidding me really!? I just bought a parking pass for an event. 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. "I certainly urge the [Attorney General] to get involved because if they have 100 complaints, there's probably thousands in Massachusetts who didnt complaints who are owed money," he said. Honor yours. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Stubhub sucks! Needless to say, this concert never happened. Sams Club vs. Costco Which One is Better for You? I just had to comment on here as a reply to everyone complaining about stubhubs return policy. BEN: GARY HEADED TO STUBHUB WHEN HE WAS READY TO BUY HIS TICKETS TO BON JOVIS TOUR STOP IN BOSTON. YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". We were able to register one wristband, but not the other. We lost the concert for that. Too late to purchase decent seats. We wasted our night , took off of work and lost our ticket money. THE COMPANY LOOKED INTO THOSE EVENTS, BUT IS INEXPLICABLY STANDING BY HIS POLICY OF pOFFERING ONLY STORE CREDIT. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Did you think about anybody besides yourself? Completely unacceptable to sell tickets and then not provide them at the last minute, then keep the customer's money for up to 10 days and ruining plans. StubHub changed its fine print on March 25, offering most customers just a credit.That was the only option given to both Cormier and Brown even though both events, the Bon Jovi Tour and the "Les Miserables" dates in Boston were officially canceled. Note that Stubhub is only offering cash refunds in 14 states - CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, NJ, NY, NC, PA, SC, TN - otherwise they are just offering credit vouchers for 120% of purchase price. That's literally the only way you can get your money back from these thieves. How long until my credit card is credited back? Event cancelled - tickets purchased using credits, Refund for recent cancelled Bieber Concert, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. They cancelled the order, then then charged me $179 (which is double what the person paid) because they chose to purchase tickets for the people at twice the cost. Make the best possible case for yourself. Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter. These returns could mean so much to so many people, myself included, as to a difference as food or rent. I just purchased tickets for 352.00 for the Cornhuskers Purdue game. I called customer service right away, but they denied a refund. IF THEY HAVE 100 COMPLAINTS, THERE ARE PROBABLY THOUSANDS IN MASSACHUSETTS WHO DIDNT COMPLAIN WHO ARE OWED MONEY. "I finally got a supervisor on the line and he said 'No. Tap Tickets in the navigation bar at the bottom. We reached out to the company for an explanation on behalf of a half dozen Massachusetts customers who told us they've been wrongly denied their money back. I would like my money back due to a postpond concert hours before the concert. Stubhub did refund, but plans are ruined last minute.