Some staterooms are wheelchair-accessible (adapted for disabled passengers). Want to know more? Life jackets are issued at the assembly stations. Fancy something more luxurious? Stena Germanica. The ferry company provides bed linens, towels, and toiletries. Stena Forerunner. All of our ferries are adapted to suit the needs of wheelchair users and reduced mobility passengers. 2021/22: Driving forward a sustainable future. On the routes Holland-UK (Hook of Holland-. All STENA ships allow boarding with LPG-fueled vehicles ("liquefied petroleum gas"). Do you have electric vehicle recharge facilities onboard? Vessel STENA EMBLA is a Ro-Ro/Passenger Ship, Registered in Cyprus. airbnb with pool in detroit, michigan; firefly axolotl for sale twitter; super bowl 2022 halftime show memes instagram; what happened to suzanne pleshette voice youtube Stay tuned with our latest company stories. Discover the vessel's particulars, including capacity, machinery, photos and ownership. Remember that car decks are closed during the voyage. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. All staterooms are air-conditioned and with en-suite bathrooms. Read the privacy policy. Vegetarian meals contain dairy products, eggs, vegetables. We look forward to welcoming you onboard! Are there toll roads I need to be aware of close to the ports? You will have to collect your paper tickets before boarding. Alternatively you can pre-book one of our onboard kennels. Vessel STENA EMBLA is a passenger ship sailing under the flag of Cyprus . Originally, the cruise ship was planned for deployment on the Ireland-UK (England) route Belfast-Liverpool/Birkenhead. Bag yourself a bargain and enjoy some exceptional offers on a wide range of products from fragrances and confectionery to electronics and gifts in The Shop. Find out what its like to work at Stena Line. STENA LINE's deals are categorized as "Economy", "Flexi" and "Premium". Weve a wide range of wines and spirits onboard including whiskey, vodka, gin and liqueurs available at discounted prices. What passes do you accept for bus and rail travel? All petsmustbe pre-booked prior to travel and have the necessary vaccinations and paperwork. The 3rd sistership Stena Embla starts operations on the same route in 2021-Q1. VIEW MORE. Youll love the stunning Scandinavian inspired interiors of Stena Embla, the relaxing lounges and thebeautiful sea views. Relax and unwind in a comfortable Standard Cabin with en suite facilities including a toilet, sink, shower, towels and shower gel. The UK-flagged vessel (MMSI number 232024796) was officially delivered to STENA on December 1, 2020, at CMI Jinling Weihai Shipyard. Take it all in or take it easy the choice is yours. It is for use by our guests who are registered as disabled or who use a wheelchair or other mobility aids. Do you provide luggage lockers at the terminal? In this page you can find informations about the vessels current position, last detected port calls, and current voyage information. currently sailing under the flag of Cyprus. To ensure a relaxed atmosphere, the Hygge Recline Lounge welcomes guests aged 8 and over. The RoPax vessel is being constructed at the CMI Jingling Weihai Shipyard in China. Real-time and current position of STENA EMBLA (Passenger A, MMSI: 210098000, IMO: 9807322) on ais live map is in Inner Seas off the West Coast of Scotland with coordinates 54.62918 / -5.88790 and speed 0.7 knots as reported on 2022-09-12 05:25 by AIS live data. Stena Forecaster. These e-tickets are not valid on private UK rail carriers. The vessel's current speed is 20.2 Knots and is heading at the port of BELFAST. The inaugural cruise (Embla's first crossing on the route) was on January 14, 2021, leaving from Rosslare at 8:25 pm. Stena Embla is the third of five new Stena Line next generation RoPax vessels that are being constructed at the CMI Jingling Weihai Shipyard in China by Stena Line and Stena RoRo. Please consult your vet for more information. Stena Embla one of our five next-generation ferries. After nearly 2 years design period, in April 2016, STENA ordered the first four E-Flexer liners from the Chinese shipbuilding company AVIC Weihai, with optional 4 more units of the same class. Can I check my luggage in for the sailing? At 10.30 am on A Stena Line cruiseferry that was temporarily moved from Belfast (Northern Ireland) to Rosslare-Europort (Wexford Ireland) returned to service. Do I need a printed copy of my ticket to travel? Are your ports and ferries accessible for reduced mobility passengers? Motorhomes can be ferried between UK and Holland priced as cars (day voyages only). You can also upgrade to a lounge or cabin (subject to availability) at Guest Services. Looking to unwind and relax? Length 215 m. Width 28 m. One of Europe's largest ferry route and port operators, Stena Line, has signed a new deal with Peel Ports, a major UK Port operator, to operate their 12 Quays port and ferry terminal in Birkenhead until the beginning of the 22nd Century. The ferry is the last of three new vessels that Stena Line . Risberg wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:36 am In the Swedish forum fartygssidan.se I wrote that STENA EUROPE (built as KRONPRINSESSAN VICTORIA) was unexceptionally ugly. These cars receive a colored hanger (placed on the windscreen rear-view mirror until customs are cleared in each port). watford town hall vaccination centre contact. The services are provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" without warranties of any kind. 1. [3][4], The ship began its maiden commercial voyage from Rosslare to Cherbourg on 14 January 2021,[5][6] and was transferred to the Birkenhead to Belfast route by 26 January 2021. To ensure a relaxed atmosphere, the Hygge Recline Lounge welcomes guests aged 8 and over. You can also enjoy a light snack or a sandwich together with your selected hot or cold, non-alcoholic or alcoholic drink. Following the handover ceremony in Weihai, China, we have taken official ownership of our newest ferry Stena Embla. If the vessels is not in coverage by AIS you will find the latest position. Want to know more? Onboard retail shopping promotions are often held and provide up to 50% discounted pricing on big brand merchandise. Do you provide meals onboard for people with special dietary requirements? [1] The ship competed its sea trials in the Yellow Sea before the end of October 2020,[2] and was delivered to Stena at Weihai on 1 December 2020. Pets also must have an approved microchip (or tattoo) and rabies vaccination by an authorized veterinarian. History [ edit] The third of the E-Flexer-class ferries, the ship was constructed at the AVIC Weihai Shipyard in China and floated on 15 November 2019. Car passengers can ferry up to 5 animals (per vehicle). [1] Smoking on vehicle decks, as well as in cabins and passenger lounges is forbidden. 2021/22: Driving forward a sustainable future. Stay tuned with our latest company stories. Stena Shopping Center (gifts, souvenirs, spirits, wines, tobaccos, brand perfumes and cosmetics, skincare products, leather goods, toys, confectionery, fashion clothing and accessories, gadgets and electronics, designer watches, sunglasses and jewelry, convenience goods and travel essentials). EU pet passports and microchips are required. As cruise ferry, Stena Embla has 175 cabins. How do I register for the Extra loyalty programme? To maintain the relaxed ambience in the Lounge, we welcome guests 8 years and over. Sail on Stena Embla to Belfast & Liverpool From 149 single, car & driver Find trip Onboard Experience Food & Drink Shopping Lounges Cabins Entertainment Pets Services Casual Dining Whatever time of day you're travelling, you'll find a great value meal in this restaurant - breakfast, lunch or dinner. Our three new ferries in the region is a sign of our strong commitment to another 25 years on the Irish Sea. Are cabins mandatory on overnight sailings? Enjoy. How do I book multiple vehicles on one booking? What are the call costs for using my mobile phone onboard? All E-Flexer ferries are with LNG-powered propulsion (running on LNG / liquefied natural gas). All Ferries: Fleet Map. The 2nd E-Flexer (Edda) and the 4th (Embla) operate for STENA LINE the route Northern Ireland-England (Belfast-Liverpool/Birkenhead). Do you provide luggage lockers at the terminal? The new Stena Line ferries are amongst the most advanced vessels in operation. Ship's Master was Captain Neil Whittaker. Wheelchair passengers must arrive at the port at least 2 hours prior to departure and go to the company's check-in desk. Follow us on social media and find media assets here. Our dedicated TV lounge has comfortable seating and large screen TVs. Find Stena Embla on the map, see its location live and monitor its itinerary in real time. Weve some great travel options for your pet. What facilities do you have on your ferries? The vessel will now embark on a six-week journey to the UK and Ireland, where it will begin service in January 2021, joining its sister vessels, the other two new E-Flexer ferries built in Weihai, Stena Estrid and Stena Embla, which started in operation in earlier this year. Do you have questions or need help with your booking? The second "Stena E-Flexer" class ship Stena Edda will be deployed on the Liverpool - Belfast route starting operations in 2020-Q2. Niclas Mrtensson says the delivery of Stena Embla marks the end of a very difficult year for the firm: Taking ownership of Stena Embla is a major milestone for Stena Line, as we look forward to better times ahead. Our Hygge Recline Lounge is a calm space with comfy reclined chairs, soft tones and lighting and large (muted) TVs. Disabled passengers or those requiring specific assistance should visit the ship's Information Desk (open 24-hours). Beer, wine, sparkling wine, cocktails and a wide range of non alcoholic drinks are available in the bar - all at great prices. Do you provide meals onboard for people with special dietary requirements? Stena E-Flexers are among the world's most energy-efficient passenger ships ever constructed. Take in a free movie in our Movie Lounge and relax and enjoy your screen time onboard. Opening hours may vary per vessel. China Merchants Jinling Shipyard (Weihai) Co. Ltd. The data is for informational purposes only and VesselFinder is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of STENA EMBLA data. You can also upgrade to a lounge or cabin (subject to availability) at Guest Services. What identification documents do I need to travel? Find important info about amenities and services, track the location of Stena Embla live on the map, and book ferry tickets on Ferryhopper. at North East Atlantic Ocean reported 14 mins ago by AIS. A good feature is an interactive 'touch screen' computer where you can find your way around the ship and obtain information on specific facilities. What are the opening hours of your ferry terminals? Multiple Stena Lines newest ferries will be deployed on the Nynashamn Sweden - Ventspils Latviaroute, according to an article by Dan Sten Olsson Irish Sea ferry Stena Mersey (Stena Baltica) set to sail out of the Mersey River for the last time, heading to the Baltic Sea. Want to keep up with all of the latest news? Each cabin contains single berths, a TV and desk area. Embla's sisterships are Estrid (2020), Edda (2020), the bigger-sized Honfleur (2019), Galicia (2021), Salamanca (2022), Santona (2023), and the modified (cabins-free) Cote d'Opale (2021). Can I bring a bicycle on my rail and sail journey? Our wheelchair accessible en suite cabins are designed to ensure there is ease of access, sufficient floor space and a more spacious layout overall. What payment methods and currencies can be used onboard. The Stena Line Freight route network is one of Europe's largest, linking key ports and road connections across Northern Europe. Enjoy. We are Stena Line, one of the worlds largest ferry operators. Pick up the perfect fragrance with our extensive selection of the latest perfumes and aftershaves at prices youll find hard to resist. Pets in vehicles must remain inside at all times. What fees, dues and charges apply and when? Stena Embla increased the route's freight capacity by 20%, including 60% more truck driver cabins. Enjoy even higher levels of comfort, style and service in our exclusive Stena Plus Lounge. Family meals and meals for the little ones are also available. Internet Room, News Room (magazine lounge), Bureau de Change, Media Room (conference center/meeting room), Cinema (tickets are available at the ship's Reception / Guest Services Desk), Sun Deck (wooden-decked sunbathing and outdoor relaxation area served by its own Bar). Fun fact is that the ferry's namesake is the riverboat Viking Embla (2012-built Longship) owned by Viking Cruises. Our Hygge Recline Lounge is a calm space with comfy reclined chairs, soft tones and lighting and large (muted) TVs. Position & Voyage Data Track on Map Add Photo Add to fleet BELFAST<>BIRKENHEAD ETA: Feb 27, 06:30 Birkenhead, United Kingdom (UK) ATA: Feb 27, 06:49 UTC Map position & Weather </> embed Relax and unwind in one of our en suite Superior Cabins that have tea/coffee making facilities, still & sparkling water, TV, towels and shower gel. What are Stena Line's vehicle categories? It is for use by our guests who are registered as disabled or who use a wheelchair or other mobility aids. In July, STENA ordered 2 more sisterships, accounting for all the 8 options in the original shipbuilding order. Main ship particulars are length of 215 m and beam of 28 m. The newbuilds will be larger and faster than the current STENA ships "Stena E-Flexer" is a new RO-PAX vessel class introduced by STENA LINE, with a total of 6 such units on order / under construction. Stena Hibernia. Foot passengers are allowed up to 5 pets, but pre-booking an onboard kennel is required. Children traveling with an animal must be 16 years old. Charging an electric car on the ship is free of charge and takes 4-6 hours. Can I carry extra fuel in my car or motorhome? Do I need a printed copy of my ticket to travel? Are cabins mandatory on overnight sailings? Are there conference facilities available onboard? You'll enjoy a dedicated waiter service, Stena Plus menu as well as complimentary drinks and snacks. ECONOMY fares are always the cheapest, but with an amendment fee and without refund for changes and cancellations. How will my motorbike be secured onboard? Can I bring a bicycle on my rail and sail journey? Stena Embla ferry current position Stena Embla ferry current location is at North East Atlantic Ocean (coordinates 53.39855 N / -3.00899 W) cruising en route to BELFAST<>BIRKENHEAD. What facilities do you provide in cabins? The 5th E-Flexer is for English Channel crossings UK-France (Dover-Calais) under 10-year bareboat charter to DFDS. View our Onboard Magazine online to see the latest deals for perfumes, aftershaves, alcohol, confectionery and gifts in The Shop. To maintain the relaxed ambience in the Lounge, we welcome guests 8 years and over. Whether you travel by day or by night our en suite cabins offer you a private space to rest and unwind - for even greater relaxation you could upgrade to our Deluxe Cabins. Sail safe on open seas We are committed to offering you a safe and sustainable journey - with lots of fresh air, and open seas. Whether it's for breakfast, lunch or dinner you'll enjoy a delicious meal, light snack, a selection of sandwiches as well as hot, cold and alcoholic drinks in our great value casual dining restaurant. How can I make a booking using a Tesco Clubcard Partner code? How can I check if my sailing is on time? The Living Room is the place for you. Dutch Railways tickets (to and from the port) can't be included in the ferry booking. PREMIUM fares on the route Hook of Holland-Harwich are inclusive of Stena Plus Lounge seat and Breakfast (on night voyages only). Where can I find information on careers with Stena Line? Find Stena Line media releases and media contacts here. All STENA ships have onboard kennels, of which 7x big (100x97x94 cm), 2x medium-sized (100x64x108 cm) and 16x small (100x65x50 cm). The 1st E-Flexer (Estrid) operates the Ireland-Wales route Dublin-Holyhead for STENA LINE. Track on a live AIS map including its present daily Itinerary and route. The vessel STENA EMBLA (IMO: 9807322, MMSI: 210098000) is a Passenger A It's sailing under the flag of [CY] Cyprus. Due to short-term market distortion (Brexit related changes on all direct UK-Europe routes) and increasing demand for freight ferry capacity, STENA Ro-Ro decided to temporarily deploy the Embla ship on the Irelan-France route Rosslare-Cherbourg. Only on the ships serving the Denmark-Norway route (Frederikshavn-Oslo), there are power connections (at a fee) for caravan fridges and freezers. Is there Wi-Fi available onboard and, if so, is it fast? On STENA ferries to England and Ireland, passengers with pets must arrive at the port at least 2 hours prior departure. STENA issues e-tickets (not separate train tickets) and the passenger's self-printed e-ticket serves as a train ticket. Stena Gothica. Do you provide special fares for group bookings? Stena . How do I update my online profile with Stena Line? Swedish ferry company Stena Line recently took delivery of a new Ro-Pax ferry from China Merchants Jinling Shipyard Weihai in China. Reserved seat deals are inclusive of airline-type seats (fully reclining leather armchairs), complimentary hot and cold beverages (coffee, specialty teas, soft drinks, wine by the glass), snacks, newspapers, magazines. The engines are "LNG-ready" (designed to be compatible with LNG fuel after some modifications), while the 6th ship is originally LNG-powered. Initially, the 4 vessels were planned for shipping operations in Irish Sea (homeport Belfast), but in 2018 STENA agreed to charter the 3rd E-Flexer (Honfleur) to Brittany Ferries. We use cookies for statistical analysis and to improve the usability of our website. Want to keep up with all of the latest news? The China STENA LINE announced the planned launches of 3 new cruiseferries in 2020. Looking for a gift for someone special? What can I use my Extra points to purchase? The en suite includes an accessible toilet, sink and shower. * Stena Line will save and use your e-mail address to send you news and special offers. Is there a Bureau de Change facility onboard? Named Stena Embla in honour of a figure in Norse mythology, the all-steel newbuild is the third in a series of five ice-class vessels designed jointly by Stena Line and Finnish naval architects Deltamarin and being constructed as part of an extensive . What payment methods and currencies can be used onboard. Later in 2018, Stena RoRo announced taking new options for 4 more E-Flexer units (up to a total of 12). For ferry's interior were contracted the companies Figura Arkitekter AB (Sweden) and Rheinhold & Mahla GmbH (Germany). Alternatively you can pre-book one of our onboard kennels. Ship particulars and specifications of Stena Embla. Special meals (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, halal food, gluten- or lactose-free foods) can be pre-ordered on the UK-Holland route Harwich-Hook of Holland. If you need assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch prior to travel or, whilst onboard, please ask a member of our team who will be more than happy to help. Our friendly team at Guest Services will be delighted to assist you with any queries you may have about the facilities onboard during your crossing with us. Do you have electric vehicle recharge facilities onboard? Looking for a gift for someone special? What can I use my Extra points to purchase? Have a sweet trip and pick up some tasty treats and snacks. Explore our vacancies and join the Stena Line family. Stena Estelle. Where can I find information on careers with Stena Line? Are there public transport links to the port? Stena Embla You'll love the stunning Scandinavian inspired interiors of Stena Embla, the relaxing lounges and the beautiful sea views. We look forward to welcoming you onboard! All bars and lounges are fitted with large TVs and comfortable seating. VIEW MORE. The vessel STENA EDDA (IMO: 9807308, MMSI 209885000) is a Passenger/Ro-Ro Cargo Ship built in 2020 (3 years old) and currently sailing under the flag of Cyprus . The AIS position was reported 14 minutes ago. What are the Stena Line's age categories? Stena Embla one of our five next-generation ferries. A spokesperson for StenaLine revealed that the new ferries would be 215 meters in length, provide freight capacity of 3100 lanemeters . Cut CO2 by 30 % by 2030 is it possible. Get to know our Diversity & Inclusion Lead Salem Yohannes, Stena Line to replace STENA EUROPE with STENA NORDICA on Fishguard Rosslare route, Stena Line and Peel Ports sign major new deal at Birkenhead for port operations until the year 2100, Stena Line raises the bar for Diversity and Inclusion, Stena Line launches the all-new Stena Ebba ferry, boosting capacity on the Karlskrona-Gdynia route. How do I book multiple vehicles on one booking? From your vehicle take only valuables and essential hand baggage. Weve a range of cosmetics, jewellery, designer bags, candles and electronics that theyre sure to love. Read the privacy policy. Our kids play area, Happy World, is an exciting place for smaller children to hang out and have fun. We are not responsible for the reliability and accuracy. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Find out what its like to work at Stena Line. Kids will have fun in our Game Zone where they can test their gaming skills on a variety of video games. Stena Mersey was transferred to operate between Nynshamn and Ventspils on the Baltic Sea, following a rebuild and renaming as Stena Baltica.[8]. Passenger overboard from Stena Line's cruiseferry in Belfast (Northern Ireland), Stena Lines newest ferries to be deployed on the Nynashamn-Ventspils route, Irish Sea ferry Stena Mersey leaves Belfast for the last time, Stena Line's Stena Embla ferry is back on the Belfast route, Brittany Ferries floats out its first new LNG ferry Salamanca, New Stena Line ferry Embla deployed on the Ireland-England route Belfast-Liverpool, Stena Line Takes Ownership of New Irish Sea Ferry, AVIC CMI Jinling Weihai Shipyard (Weihai, China), English Channel (Rosslare-Cherbourg), Belfast-Liverpool/Birkenhead, China Merchants JL Weihai WO266, Zhaoshang266, Metropolitan Restaurant (a la carte priced formal venue - gourmet food, Mediterranean cuisine, fine wines menu, drinks, children's menus), Taste Restaurant (self-service buffet, hot and cold meals, kids menus), Barista Coffee Bar (patisserie/specialty coffee bar selling sandwiches, cakes, pastries, fruit salads, yogurt, ice cream, hot/cold drinks), Taste (wine bar), Riva Bar, Sundeck Bar (weather dependent), Truckers Lounge (truck drivers-only bar lounge and restaurant), Children's Room (indoor soft play playground for kids fitted with large TV for watching cartoons, toys, and games, supervised activities), Teen Town (video games room with arcade machines). Try Dual Track Buy a TICKET SHOW FLEET MAP STENA LINE (39) This ferry article is a stub. Looking to unwind and relax? The first five E-Flexer ships are powered by two MaK marine diesel engines (model M43C) with total power output 25,2 MW (33,800 hp). The AIS position was reported 4 minutes ago. The current position of STENA EMBLA is in Irish Sea and St. George's Channel with coordinates 53.84499 / -4.37942 as reported on 2022-08-12 00:55 by AIS to our vessel tracker app. Find Stena Line media releases and media contacts here. There are fantastic facilities including comfortable cabins, Barista Coffee House, Met Bar and Grill, Hygge Recline lounge, retail shopping, free cinema and family lounge with a children's play area. In order to avoid air pollution, don't start the engine until instructed. Make a note of your vehicle's location and garage deck number/stairway before leaving the car deck. Lock the vehicle. For all other routes, this time is 1 - 1,5 hours. Can I stay in my vehicle during the crossing? Follows a list of car decks related safety procedures: The shipowner Stena Line (fleet, 1962-founded, headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden) is one of the world's largest ferry companies, providing freight and travel services on Northern Europe's routes that connect UK, Ireland, Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Holland, Norway, Sweden, Poland. Wondering where your ferry is on the day of your trip? Our Deluxe Cabins offer even more space, a double bed, tea/coffee making facilities and mini fridge with bottled water. Switch off the ignition, alarm, electrical equipment, headlights. Is there a Bureau de Change facility onboard? Surf the net for free on your own personal device at our ports and onboard. The last position was recorded while the vessel was in Coverage by the Ais receivers of our vessel tracking app. Look out for our special multipack deals for even further discounts. (Jan 14, 2021) Stena Lines newest ship debuts on Rosslare-Cherbourg Route, (Jan 4, 2021) Stena Lines newest ship arrives in Belfast, (Oct 21, 2020) Stena Embla Successfully Completes Sea Trials. The new E-Flexer ships are amongst the most advanced and fuel-efficient vessels in operation and are much larger than todays standard RoPax vessels (*details below). What is the Business Traveller programme? STENA's train and ferry deals offer discounted pricing on train travel to London (fares subject to availability). Can I carry extra fuel in my car or motorhome? Passengers with restricted mobility will be assisted prior departure and also onboard. Here are five quick facts about Stena Embla. Can I stay in my vehicle during the crossing? Try your luck with our casino games. In Norse mythology, it was the name of the first woman. Full Screen. Stena Embla, the last of three Stena Line's new ferries destined for the Irish Sea, has completed its sea trials in China's Yellow Sea. FERRY LINES All these cruiseferries will be chartered to Brittany Ferries, DFDS Seaways and Stena RoRo (subsidiary of Stena Group / shipowner). Read our full Privacy Policy. It is the last of three new vessels due for the Irish Sea, which marks the end of a 7-year development programme totalling a 400m investment in new ferries and port . Can I check my luggage in for the sailing? The Living Room is the place for you. Stena Flavia. Together, we strive to Connect Europe for a Sustainable Future. By signing up here, you consent to this service. Stena Embla. Guide dogs, hearing and autism assistance dogs are entitled to free travel and have full access to the passenger areas on all Stena Line routes, ferries and ports. * Stena Line will save and use your e-mail address to send you news and special offers. Stena Embla - Passenger ship, IMO 9807322, MMSI 210098000, Callsign 5BQA5, Flag Cyprus - vesseltracker.com STENA EMBLA Passenger ship General information IMO: 9807322 MMSI: 210098000 Callsign: 5BQA5 Width: 28.0 m Length: 215.0 m Deadweight: Gross tonnage: TEU: Liquid Capacity: Year of build: Class: AIS type: Passenger ship Ship type: Flag: Cyprus Ferries. Ferry Company Selector. What facilities do you have on your ferries? Part of our next-generation E-Flexer family. The propulsion system is by Caterpillar. Wait for the onboard announcement before returning to your vehicle. By signing up here, you consent to this service. Passengers only pay the difference in fare, with the option of a full refund for canceling. In 2013, the ships Britannica and Hollandica were equipped each with 2 electric car charging points (3,7 kW 16A, Euro standard Type 2). AIS Name STENA EMBLA. Pets traveling to Norway must be treated for tapeworm. STENA EMBLA Current Position Where is the current position of STENA EMBLA presently? Stena Line stories Technical specifications, tonnages and management details are derived from VesselFinder database. Please click the link in it to confirm your subscription. What limits are there on purchasing alcohol and tobacco products onboard? Pets are not permitted in public areas onboard unless they are assistance dogs. However, these charging points can't be pre-booked. . How do I register for the Extra loyalty programme? Contact our customer support or find the answers to the most common questions in our FAQ. Download the Ferryhopper App on your mobile phone, use the Ferry Tracking feature to monitor its location live on the map and stay updated on any delays. At 215 metres in length, Stena Emblawill provide freight capacity of 3,100 lane metres, meaning a 40% increase in freight tonnage, and the space to carry 120 cars and 1,000passengers and crew. Read More Sail on Stena Embla to Belfast & Liverpool From 129 single, car & driver Find trip Onboard Experience Food & Drink Shopping Lounges Cabins Entertainment Pets Services Casual Dining We've a range of games for adults to play and, who knows, it could be your lucky day! Apply handbrake and place the vehicle in park or 1st gear position. Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, the handover was lower-key than previous ships with Stena Embla's Master Neil Whittaker (Captain) and his team, taking the ferry's delivery in China. What fees, dues and charges apply and when? Book your trip with Stena Line Travel today. Take it all in or take it easy the choice is yours. All the ingredients used for these special meals are verified by their manufacturers. How can I check if my sailing is on time? IMO 9807322. Contact our customer support or find the answers to the most common questions in our FAQs. PREMIUM deals are not available on the routes Sassnitz / Rostock-Trelleborg, Grenaa-Varberg, Nynashamn-Ventspils (Latvia), and Travemunde-Liepaja (Latvia).