She is youthful and playful. 5-7 puppies. How big do Staffies get? pounds and should be a stocky - lb girl when full grown. Neuter.. Hello"I'm a pet breeder.. They are very muscular, athletic and quick on their feet. This strong dog is considered to be a medium-to-large breed with an average height of 12 to 19 inches and weight ranging from 35 to 55 pounds. Luvs to .. News Categories. 30,128 American Staffordshire Terrier Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! 1 2 3 > Staffy Bull Pups Available 130.5 miles. Shipping is available. $450.00. Adoption fee: WE RESCUED SKY! . all dogs live inside with our family. in its a small kennel producing 1 litter a year. Jonas Varela. WhatsApp: +1(6xx) xx5 60xx COLDWATER, MI, US. Hey There! Reserved. USA Size (FCI): 35,5-40,5 cm. LAPEER, MI, US. View her photo, story and other details below. Staffordshire Bull Terriers are active go-getters who need regular opportunities to vent their energy and do interesting things. Please upgrade your browser. Well, maybe my foster mom. Staffordshire Bull Terrier. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Millie and Sophie are six months old and looking for a family to love! whatsapp: +1(xxx) xxx xxx6View Detail, I've got some available litters ready to go. Bred from genetically tested hand selected parents from Champion in Search results for: Staffordshire Bull Terrier dogs for adoption near San Francisco, California, USA area on Puppyfinder.com Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dogs for Adoption near San Francisco, California, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com Hi there! 510-846-1094. puregritstaffords@gmail.com. Please check back in the future for any potential expansion. Staffordshire Bull Terriers. You can browse thru list of Staffordshire Bull Terrier Breeders or consider adopting Staffordshire Bull Terrier dog. PetzLover helps you to find your lovable pets to yo.. very safe and reliable . While one suggests, that breeding Staffordshire Bull Terriers was a conscious decision, made by mating the mixed bred Bull & Terrier with the massive English Bulldog. Staffordshire Bull Terrier Color Tan/Yellow/Fawn Age 3 years 1 month old, Young Size (When grown) Med. View Detail Staffordshire Bill Terrier Puppy MEET LYLA She is courtesy posted for Maricopa County Animal Care amp Control. SBTs enjoy their comforts and will readily join you on the sofa or bed if allowed. He is also microchipped. USA Sammy was pulled from a high-kill shelter in September and has been in search of a home ever since. The Sponsor a Pet program is handled by The Petfinder Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, to ensure that shelters and rescue groups receive donations in the easiest way possible. near San Francisco, California. The Staffordshire Bull Terrier, which has an average lifespan of 12 to 14 years, is susceptible to major health issues like canine hip dysplasia and occasionally cataract. Powered by Google . GREENVILLE, NC, US, Lithuania The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is closely related to the American Staffordshire Terrier. However, CHD rarely causes other symptoms or problems. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. Telegram: DavidcrusterView Detail, Lovely Staffy pups ,ready now 1 brown brindle with white markings boy, and 1 black brindle with white markings bitch, fully wormed , both parents can be seen , raised in family environment,View Detail, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, California San Francisco, Staffordshire Bull Terrier For Sale in San Francisco County, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppies Active Listings, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppies All Listings, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppies Photos, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppies Videos, Learn About Staffordshire Bull Terrier Breed. Staffordshire Bull Terrier Terriers For Sale In San Francisco. I was surrendered with my sister, who is also in boarding. Ember loves all kinds of people and no kinds of dogs, so she would prefer a home where she c for sale They have a lot of energy and are very loving Text Call () - Photos and contact info on Advertigo website. All Staffordshire Bull Terrier found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Bubbles Dog Rescue. If you have questions regarding these laws, call SF Animal Care & Control at (415) 554-6364. The Staffordshire bull terrier, also called the Stafford, Staffy, or Staffie, is a medium-sized dog of somewhat short stature with a muscular, athletic body. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg) Weight (Current) 35 lbs Sex Male Pet ID - My info Not good with kids Good with dogs Needs experienced adopter Shots current Spayed / Neutered Housetrained My story . This beautiful guy was from our first litter and his new mom is having health problems and probably won't be able to keep him. 1 year health warranty. I've got some available litters ready to go. He is playful. BUSKIRK, NY, US, We are located in Cameron, North Carolina but offer pickup in Hampton, Virginia as well, in This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, Sussex Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, American Bulldog Breed Information and Pictures, Tibetan Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, American Bully Mikelands Breed Information and Pictures, Cowboy Corgi Breed Information and Pictures, English Bulldog Breed Information and Pictures, Olde Bulldog Breed Information and Pictures, Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - Living with a Stafford means sharing time both inside and out. Staffordshire Bull Terrier (Stafford) Puppies For Sale - AKC PuppyFinder. Proper socialization and vigorous athletic activity are necessary for this spirited breed. Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppies for sale Select a Breed. She is an American Staffordshire terrier Labrador mix. Le museau est court ; la truffe doit toujours tre noire. USA This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. American Kennel Club : Health Guarantee : Information; Map; Contact; We are helping a family that recently had an unplanned litter. Radius (In Miles) 5 15 50. Box 320253, San Francisco, CA 94132 Contact Susi Ming Email suz@bullyhaven.org Phone (415) 672-7391 Website http://www.bullterrierrescue.org dogs at Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. The playful and exceptionally loyal Staffie is a good fit for family life due to their sweet disposition. Find out about training, behavior, and care of Labrastaff dogs. The Staordshire Bull Terrier is a medium-sized, well-balanced dog with a short, close coat with a natural gleam. Take a small treat in your hands, and ask your Staffy to sit. Sweet, smart, athletic, and hypoallergenic. The only family I ever had left me at the shelter because they were having a baby. A British breed dating back some 200 years, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier may have descended from the mastiff of ancient times of which there were two types. Depending on your individual puppy's genetics you can expect a well-bred Staffordshire Bull Terrier to reach from 14 to 16 inches at the withers and from 24 to 38 pounds. rescue. Prices start at : 1500 USD. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! The Staffordshire Bull Terrier, in terms of cynology a relatively new breed but as a type . Staffordshire Bull Terrier Popularity. Key Details. Registered All rights reserved. Thank you for helping homeless pets! States. . American Staffordshire Terrier on shot's Up to date on shots and worming. I do local and Non Local Delivery and shipping Worldwide.. He's most comfortable in his foster home. The American Bully Staffy Bull Terrier resembles characteristics from both of its breed parents - the American Bulldog and the Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Contact . Staffordshire bull terrier, breed of terrier developed in 19th-century England for fighting other dogs in pits. Located in ARMADA Michigan ****** I’m USA USA Adopt Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dogs in California Filter 1 2 URGENT! Find the Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy of your dreams through one of Good Dogs trusted Staffordshire Bull Terrier breeders in South San Francisco, CA and start the application process today. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppy for Sale near San Francisco, California, USA area. Refine search with filters. Find Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppies forsale. Our community of dog-loving people goes beyond rescuing dogs--we work to ensure that adoptive families have the support and services they need to keep their dog happy and healthy and home. Quick Facts. USA Staffordshire Bull Terrier breeders directory Enter your 5-digit U.S. ZIP or Canadian postal code in the box below and then click or tap FETCH! The Staffordshire Bull Terrier was recognized by the Kennel Club of England in 1935. email; facebook; pinterest; twitter; tumblr; reddit; Whatsapp; Tony Nobert Tony Pitbull Family San Francisco California 94105 9410 (989) 272 2307 Contact By Email WebSite. Breed: Staffordshire Bull Terrier Search for staffordshire bull terrier all dogs near San Francisco, California. WEST POINT, VA, US. This darling blue eyed girl is wks old and ready for her new home. Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppies The puppies in this litter are from AKC Registered parents and can also be registered with the AKC. Marley is an approximately 7 month old, Male, Cocker Spaniel/Bully mix. Average $1500 - $2500 USD. Rusty is neutered, microchipped, crate-trained, and food driven. in Sutter Creek. Call/Text: xxx xxx xxx6 Sky had a rough beginning. Founded in 1884, the not-for-profit AKC is the recognized and trusted expert in breed, health, and training information for all dogs. Text " IvySTAFFYPITBULL " to (888) 833-2128 We look forward to hearing from you. Their courage is proverbial. Alaskan Malamute, Akita, Rottweiler, Pit Bull (also known as American Staffordshire, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier) and . I'm a big goofball. Come on in To C.A.R.L. The Staffordshire Bull Terrier name was chosen as the region of Staffordshire had the highest number of examples and the biggest breed club with the greatest influence over the breed. With continued socializ s Light a flame in your heart with little Ember. Areas Bull Terrier Rescue, Inc. serves CA, OR, WA, NV Its head is rounded with a strong jaw. They are short and adorable - only about 14-16 inches tall at the shoulder, and weigh in at 28-38 pounds for a male, 24-34 pounds for a female. Adopt Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dogs in Texas Filter 1 2 3 23-02-18-00341 Staffordshire Bull Terrier mix Dog and kid friendly. Petfinder currently includes pets and adoption organizations from the regions listed above. Find the Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy of your dreams through one of Good Dogs trusted Staffordshire Bull Terrier breeders in San Francisco, CA and start the application process today. thank you. I was, Hey bully lovers, I'm a very happy go lucky gal. ID#A522493 I am described as a female, black Staffordshire Bull Terrier mix. San Francisco California. This precious boy came to us from a very sad situation where he had lived chained up in a shed for a majority of his young life.