They will possess Capricorn, Saturn, or 10th House influences. The nodes of the moon should never be ignored, but when it comes to soulmates, they are especially important. They always have an intelligent opinion you value and together, you want to save the world. Hi cuties! The Emperor (IV) : This card suggests you to act in a strong and powerful way, to persist and to follow your goals. An active 5th (Leo) / 7th (Libra) or 12th (Pisces) house. They are an infinite supply of affection and understanding. They will possess Aries, Mars, or 1st House influences. She wrote a monthly column for the Atlanta Astrological Society and shares her insights in Daily Astro Inspirations. Its also connected to intelligence and suggests you to connect to your higher self. pluto: sagittarius. Someone who is stylish and beautiful (according to your own beauty standards). Its also referred to a marriage or a long term relationship, to your father or an older man in your life, to a teacher, mentor or a guide. It suggests to connect with your spiritual side and make clarity inside you mind. You can ask me whatever you want! At the beginning of the relationship this person is going to be quite closed and introverted, theyre going to need some time to open up. mobile art by tobe fonsesca. Your soulmate will connect with you on a self-realisation journey where you get to know yourself on a deeper level. 2002-2023 LoveToKnow Media. leos possess a natural ability to make people love them and understand them, perhaps because they are relatively traditional. The partner is loving but not in the overwhelming way. (your marriage, your type, what kind of partners you tend to attract, what do you need in a relationship, how to build a fullfilling love life, etc): (your ideal career path, your relationship with money, how to make more money, fame, etc): Sun + Moon + Ascendant + Mercury + Venus + Mars analysis: Descendant persona chart interpretation (your soul mate, future spouse, long term partner, what kind of partners do you tend to attract, what do you need in a relationship, etc) : Predictions for the year (solar return chart interpretation): What are you attracting right now? - Neptune square the ascendant - he was made to be in the limelight- he has that leading man look. This very likely not conceivable because there are a pair of unfathomable creatures involved and generally there are always differences. Your Soulmate Based On Astrology *Check Juno (sign + house) and 7th House* Aries / 1st House: an assertive, protective, and energetic partner who may be impulsive and may experience skin and head related ailments. Input your birth info (and possibly that o. there is nothing more glorious than a pisces in love. It reminds that you should trust your emotions and follow them. Someone who can provide and is loyal and stable. They love justice and hate every kind of excesses (they might be someone with Libra placements). This is the reading for you! These observation are based on my 6+ years experience with tarot cards. They may need a time to realise that they want from their partner and what kind of partner they want. Again, soulmates!! Taurus / 2nd House: a passive, sensual, and comforting partner who may be stubborn, indulgent in comforts, and creative. They will possess Leo, Sun, or 5th House influences. Aries is selfish like a child but kind and enthusiastic like one as well. Nurturing the home you share together will always be their top priority. Theyre mature, knowledgable, and they know what theyre doing. It suggests you to have faith, to act in a positive and optimistic way and to follow your instinct. gemini and sagittarius: the morning person and the night owl. Your soulmate will be your hero. Pluto in 3th house: speak your mind, connect with people around you, share your ideas, relationships are important for your healing journey, write down your emotions, heal the relationships with your siblings. Juno in the 2nd House: My material gain and comfort. It could be either a positive or negative card, it means that those who act good will be blessed with a positive change, those who act bad will be punished for their action. Someone hard-working, precise but very passionate and loving on the inside. I put the one I believe is the most accurate, I'm going to change them as time goes, if necessary*. Is this my soul mate? tarot reading: by @sacerdotessa on tumblr | @sacerdotess4 on IGPick a couple picture! gemini and sagittarius are truly made for each other. What is Draconic Astrology? I'll be picking this blog back up this weekend!! I tried to create an apposite blog for witchcraft/spiritual stuff but tumblr decided to be a bad bitch and marked my blog as a spammer, so I decided to post this guide here on my main blog. Affectionate, helpful and protective. taurus is all about stability; how can they maintain the things they love? The Fool (0) : This card is all about cycles, it could be referred to a new beginning in your life, a feeling of joy and excitement. Ill tell you everything you need to know about your Sun sign, Moon sign and Ascendant. If that was the case, Aries would be a lamb, Taurus a cow and so on. Most individuals believe that soulmate love is a blissful and perfect love that lasts a lifetime. With this connection, an immediate attraction is felt. These relationships may be blissful, but they are also challenging, addictive, intense, passionate, and life-changing. Theyll provide you with grounding energy so that you never have to worry where you stand. Each feels excitement and anticipation and senses that they've known the other forever. Someone who is young at heart but is also wise, brave and very protective of you. A reading in depth about your next lover, soul mate, future spouse. A partner whos content with idleness, who doesnt care how well you do in life, will frustrate you to no end. Aries is the youngest sign, and can be seen as a microcosm of life. Aquarius sees themselves as godlike; they literally detach themselves from the rest of humanity. A quiet partnership wont suit you and will make you feel lonely and misunderstood. Otherwise, I sense that theyre going to do everything to put on a happy face just to cheer you up and make you happy. neptune: aquarius. <3, If you want to repost this on your Instagram, please tag the creator: @sacerdotess4 on IG. Ascendant Synastry Aspects for Soulmates in Astrology. This is someone who always try to see the best in people and help others. gemini and sagittarius may run into trouble given that they are typically prone to lacking in the realm of commitment, but once sagittarius really commits, they can provide the stability to the relationship that gemini actually needs. But in a metaphysical sense, a soulmate relationship has little to do with ideal love or bliss. In some ways its like a positive version of The Tower, it could be connected to love at first sight, someone of the past that get back into your life, insights and unexpected news. Still, it's up to you to take advantage of them. Someone magnetic with a lot of passion who helps you to bring out passion from yourself too. saturnianaquarius: i made my own astrology word search for y'all. If the Leo nature could be shrunk down to one word, inversely, that word would bebig. Even in the small things they do, they attract attention and exist with dignity. The Sun and Moon are generally strongly aspected (not necessarily with each other); and similar patterns exist with the other personal planets-Venus, Mercury, and Mars. Libra 8th house: fears related to cooperation, relationships, connecting with other people, love, loosing your balance. This can also indicate a relationship where you complement each other's strengths and weaknesses. Virgo 8th house: fears related to rejection, being criticized, responsibility, respecting high standards, not feeling smart enough, being imperfect. If an individuals partners placements conjunct the individuals sun-moon midpoint (and/or vice versa), there is likely to be a great deal of understanding between the two. His 111111 conjunct my Sun/oppose Venus. There are key soulmate aspects in synastry that can denote possible astrological soulmates. Say that one person is a Gemini whose sun trines their Libra moon, and their partner is an Aquarius sun who completes the cycle, bringing in all three air elements and forming a grand trine. It reminds of a situation of peace and clarity. The best spiritual soulmate connection to look for in synastry are planets that are conjunct a node. A sun or moon conjunction either the natal or draconic descendant is certainly an aspect to be noticed. The "planet" person is attracted to the "ascendant" person's outer persona and physical appearance. Someone who can be clingy. Are you feeling stuck? They will possess Scorpio, Pluto, or 8th House influences. Partner is generous but they are not lavish. Your soulmate will grow wings with you and together, you'll fly away. / University hiatus. They will possess Virgo, Mercury, or 6th House influences. 17 notes. Planets in your partner's seventh house can indicate a strong bond. It suggest you to connect with your spiritual side and to follow your intuition or that youre going to receive a wise advice from someone thats close to you. This is someone with a sensitive side in them, who likes to tease and is very honest about their feelings. In some cases it could mean that someone of your past is going to get back into your life. And yes this includes information on your soul mate too! You have the ability to be successful and the strength to overcome obstacles, it reminds that you are the creator of your destiny. Things to look for when thinking of soulmates in chart analysis: South Node Connections - especially conjunctions to objects like Moon or Juno. Is this person a true friend? . Aries (March 21 - April 19): A Sporting Event. Originally posted by freeasabird16048kg. : *:* : *:* : *:* : *:*, : *:* : *:* : *:* : *:*. The truth is, Taurus, like Aries and Gemini, is defined by a childlike, self-centered demeanor. Vertex aspects in synastry typically represent a predetermined romantic event. Your soulmate will grow wings with you and together, youll fly away. Pluto in the 12th house: you need to explore with your spiritual side, work on your internal dialog, try to sleep well, analyze your dreams and trust your intuition, your spiritual gift will guide you through the healing process. gothicastrology: signs. Regardless of the other connections in their birth charts, spiritual soulmates have a timeless bond. its usually a positive card and its energys able to protect you from the energy of negative cards. However, the third trio is united by how it chooses to present itself to society. Your partner will be strongly rooted to their family and their home. The "ascendant" person perceives the "planet" person as relevant to the nature of the planet. Someone who is jealous and sometimes overly dramatic. In a reading about a specific problem it suggest that you need to be patience because the solution of the problems not there already, you need to wait for a while and to fight against your problem a little more, it suggest you to be optimistic because you have all the abilities to overcame your obstacles. Confident, charming personality. I sense that this person could be prone to conflicts and moody but theyre always going to excuse themselves with you after every fight. astrology soulmate word search.