But it wasnt technically a firing. In 2010, Barr appeared in Jordan Brady's documentary about stand-up comedy, I Am Comic. Taurus and Capricorn Compatibility: Are They a Good Match in Love and Friendship? [98][99] In August 2015, summary judgment was granted in favor of Barr. alive it was a quick 1 or 2 sentence passing of Did she write another story where he died, and the laugh . Now, get ready to be shocked: Today, the twins are 23, which means they can legally drink. [5], Roseanne was revived in 2018 on ABC. She later tried out at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles and went on to appear on The Tonight Show in 1985. roseanne barr's son sentenced to lifeis griffpatch on the scratch team. I was like, What? We love hearing from our readers and invite you to join us for feedback and great conversation. This article originally appeared on our sister site, Closer Weekly. Barr had met Arnold in 1983 in Minneapolis, where he opened for her stand-up comedy act. 02/11/2023 - 4:36 am | View Link [73], In 2002, Barr met Johnny Argent online after running a writing competition on her blog and began dating him in 2003, after a year of phone conversations. [87] Barr later revealed that she was misdiagnosed and that her vision problem is really due to a mole resting behind her eye, which could be corrected through surgery. [137], Roseanne Barr has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on the north side of the 6700 block of Hollywood Blvd. Years later, Barr learned that Bell's palsy was usually temporary and that the Mormon elder came "exactly at the right time". I panicked and hired a private detective to track her down rather than have her read about me being her mom, she continued, adding once the private investigator tracked Brandi down, they met at a Los Angeles hotel. Bei der Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps verwenden wir, unsere Websites und Apps fr Sie bereitzustellen, Nutzer zu authentifizieren, Sicherheitsmanahmen anzuwenden und Spam und Missbrauch zu verhindern, und, Ihre Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps zu messen, personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte auf der Grundlage von Interessenprofilen anzuzeigen, die Effektivitt von personalisierten Anzeigen und Inhalten zu messen, sowie, unsere Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu entwickeln und zu verbessern. Jean Smart Reveals Shes Recovering From Successful Heart Procedure: Listen to Your Body. They said they had a couple that had waited seven years for a Jewish baby. [101], Barr claimed that George Soros helped Nazis to round up Jews to be sent to concentration camps. I am disappointed in her actions to say the least, Gilbert tweeted at the time. We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. She consumed medical marijuana to decrease her high intraocular pressure - a feature of these diseases. After being estranged from her mother, they reunited and she worked as a production assistant on Roseanne. She also worked on The Jackie Thomas Show in 1992 and The Dr. Oz Show in 2009. [11] At six years old, she discovered her first public stage by lecturing at LDS churches around Utah and was elected president of a Mormon youth group. [110][failed verification], Barr filed with the Federal Election Commission as a Green Party presidential candidate in January 2012. It happens almost every day. | Source: Getty Images, Barrs middle child, born in 1976, is most known for her work on Roseanne, Childhood Thoughts, and Roseanne for President!, Jake, born in 1978, is the youngest son of Barr and her first husband. [83] Melvin Belli, her parents' lawyer, said they had passed a polygraph test "with flying colors". 17 years later, the two reunited and even worked together. This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below . Barr and Thomas had a son named Buck, through IVF, and stayed together until 2002. Because then it wouldn't be Hillary. The success of her act led to her own series on ABC, called Roseanne. Roseanne Cherrie Barr (born November 3, 1952) is an American actress, comedian, writer and producer. She became a mom when she gave birth to her first child, daughter Brandi when she was 18 years old in May 1971. Since coming back into Roseannes life, Brandi has paved a career similar to her mom. Hitler jokes are never funny. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the icon below and to the right of that comment. To see a roundup of Roseannes rare family photos, scroll through the gallery below! carlson funeral home medina, ohio obituaries 0 Wishlist . Shortly after their divorce, she moved on with her second spouse, Tom Arnold, but their marriage only lasted four years till 1994. In the new season, Roseanne explains what happened to Jerry, who would be in his twenties by now, while the family says grace at the table. And its not just James Gunn. Roseanne and Bill raised their kids together for more than a decade, and just two years before they ended their marriage in 1990, the Emmy winner reconnected with her first child, Brandi, in 1988. After being given up for adoption, tabloids found out and threatened to run a story about it, so Barr had to find her daughter and announce the news herself, beating the press. [9] Barr's parents kept their Jewish heritage secret from their neighbors and were partially involved in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The interview she did with Sean Hannity was one of her only appearances on a major cable channel or network following the Jarrett tweet. So youre caught in a pickle.. [1], Barr has been active and outspoken on political issues. [28] That same year, she made her film debut in She-Devil, playing a scorned housewife, Ruth. Since blending her beautiful brood, Roseanne has made her beloved children her No. [65] In a later interview with Sean Hannity, Barr said that her tweet was intended to be a political statement rather than a racial one, stating that she was unaware that Jarrett was black when she made her tweet, due to her light skin, having thought she was white. ! she marveled. [40] She later stated on her website that the project had been canceled. In May 2018, the star revealed Buck accomplished a big milestone when she shared a pic from his high school graduation. After her parents' divorce, Jessica, who was then a teen, struggled with alcohol usage and sought treatment. [93] Fox News TV host Bill O'Reilly was highly critical of her for "mocking the Holocaust" and Extra's Mario Lopez stated "Come on, Roseanne. Support our commitment to credible conservative news. Love my grandkids, she wrote via hashtag. [20] She later said she was singing as loudly as possible to hear herself over the public-address system, so her rendition of the song sounded "screechy". | Discover the best in independent, foreign, documentaries, and genre cinema from IFC Films. [3] After Roseanne was revived, Trump called her to congratulate her on her show's ratings and thank her for her support. Roseanne Cherrie Barr was born on November 3, 1952, in Salt Lake City, Utah. carrabba's mozzarella sticks recipe Login / Register . Its very confusing for me even if its not my mother Im talking about. Roseanne Barr 's tweet about Valerie Jarrett prompted a firestorm of criticism, including from one of the show's stars, Sara Gilbert, who called it "abhorrent." Gilbert, who played Darlene on . Men's T-Shirts; Sara Gilbert played Darlene, the tomboy daughter on the original show. Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories! sara gilbert (@THEsaragilbert) May 29, 2018, She destroyed the show and my life with that tweet, Barr said in March. [77][78] Barr has stated that this inspired her to introduce gay characters into her sitcom, and to support same sex marriage. lakemba mosque friday prayer times; REA CLIENTES . [47] Eric Gilliland was attached as co-creator, writer and executive producer; Gilliland was also a writer on Roseanne. Actress Roseanne Barr's actual pregnancy with real-life son, Buck Thomas, was written into the show during . We looked at each other, Brandi jumped out of her seat, and we started running toward each other.. Who Will Replace Mark on 'Live With Kelly' If He Returns to Acting? Roseanne Barr has blamed her Roseanne co-star Sara Gilbert for the cancellation of her sitcom, claiming that a tweet sent by Gilbert destroyed the show and my life. Ive watched her apologize time and time again and I guess I just got sick of her apologizing, and felt like somebody should say a few things about it other than her, said Jake Pentland, Roseannes oldest son. Gilbert had presumably cooperated in firing Barr in a sense because she was an executive producer of the show, along with Barr. Roseanne Barr's son stepped forward this week and delivered an epic rant about what his mother has been through over the last year after her t See Her Beautiful Bikini Photos, Inside Dr. Phil and Wife Robin McGraw's Sprawling Beverly Hills Home, Headed to the Beach! [71], On February 14, 1995, Barr married Ben Thomas, her one-time personal security guard, at Caesars Tahoe with a reception at Planet Hollywood. below. during the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival. The Roseannes Nuts star posted a pic in Hawaii, which featured her boyfriend, Johnny Argent, and their grandchildren. In the episode, Becky references the fact that Dan and Roseanne have three children herself, Darlene and DJ. Three months after her character became pregnant on the sitcom, Barr conceived her son via IVF. marty odlin, running tide; jay mcgwire wife Menu Toggle. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first, Shutterstock (2); Courtesy of Roseanne Barr/Instagram. Roseannes first child was born on May 16, 1971. In the clip, Barr reveals that she's had four bouts with "the COVID" since the pandemic began in 2020. At the time, the comedian pinned the blame for the tweet on the influence of the sedative Ambien, which she said had prompted her to do some weird stuff. [83] Barr was part of an incest recovery group, something she said her parents knew about but for which they were "in denial". . If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. "[29], In 1991, she voiced the baby Julie in Look Who's Talking Too. Roseannes first son, Jake, made his arrival in 1978. [9] Her behavior changed so radically that she was institutionalized for eight months at Utah State Hospital. She played Kathy Griffin's fairy godmother, granting her wish to be on the A-List for one night only. Though he has yet to make his acting debut, he has appeared on his moms Instagram page many times. They didnt just turn their backs. [15] In her routine she popularized the phrase, "domestic goddess", to refer to a homemaker or housewife. Roseanne had made a joke: Gunns tweets seem to describe and celebrate sex with young boys. Seventeen years later, they reunited amicably. [54] On May 29, 2018, the series was canceled by ABC in the aftermath of a tweet widely considered to be racist. Barr began her career in stand-up comedy before gaining acclaim in the television sitcom Roseanne (1988-1997; 2018). [79][77], Geraldine worked as Barr's manager during the early part of her career, and clashed with Barr's second husband, Tom Arnold. I just want to know why. According to industry sources, the popular success of the original Roseanne also prompted television executives to take a chance on shows headed by other comedians, including Jerry Seinfeld. News. roseanne barr's son sentenced to life. Heres What Happened to Jerry on Roseanne", 'The Conners' Fans React to Roseanne's Death, Christina Hendricks Flaunts Strong Legs In IG Pics, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Roseanne Barr ruled television airwaves for years on her self-titled . Compared to all surnames goodman is the. When she was 15 years old, Jenny Pentland the daughter of actress Roseanne Barr was surprised in her Los Angeles home by a group of large men who, with no warning, placed her in handcuffs . And the ABC reboot brought back Roseanne, Dan, both Beckys, pretty much all the characters fans know and love except for one. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. [63] Later that day, ABC canceled Roseanne and removed the show's content from the network website. In 1998, she portrayed the Wicked Witch of the West in a production of The Wizard of Oz at Madison Square Garden. Why is there an obvious double standard here? I turned around and felt this powerful magnet. Taurus and Leo Compatibility: Are They a Good Match in Love and Friendship? [53] On March 30, 2018, ABC renewed the series for an 11th season, with thirteen episodes. Im not going to get in to all the tweets that other celebrities have said, but shes not the first celebrity to tweet something that got her in hot water. [34], In 1994, Roseanne announced that she had dissociative identity disorder caused by childhood abuse. In October of 2018, five months after Roseanne was canceled, ABC debuted a new show called The Conners, which included all of the same characters except Roseanne, who had been killed off by the writers (the character died of an accidental opioid overdose). Many of the storylines in the early days of Roseanne were based on real-life scenarios that the blended family went through at home. Barr began her career . Roseannes journey through motherhood began in 1971 when she was 18 years old. [73][74] They live on a 46-acre (19-hectare) macadamia nut farm located on the Big Island of Hawaii. Use left arrow key to move back to the parent list. Gilberts tweet had the effect of immediately isolating Barr from the show she created in the 1980s, a show that was based on Roseannes real life with her first husband, a postal worker, and their three children: Jake, Jennifer and Jessica. Roseanne Barr has blamed her Roseanne co-star Sara Gilbert for the cancellation of her sitcom, claiming that a tweet sent by Gilbert "destroyed the show and my life". [88] In November 2018, Barr was said to have had a heart attack, but she later stated on social media that she was not experiencing any medical issues. . [108], She also stated she would run for Prime Minister of Israel. Barr was fired and the show canceled after her racist tweet aimed at Valerie Jarrett, a former aide to President Barack Obama. Roseanne Cherrie Barr (born November 3, 1952) is an American actress, comedian, writer and producer. Pentland read four of Gunns tweets that were unearthed after the Roseanne debacle, starting with: I like it when little boys touch me in my silly place. The second tweet is too vulgar and disturbing to quote. I knew them. [59][60] Barr was initially defensive, but later posted an apology "for making a bad joke about [Jarrett's] politics and her looks. Actor Michael Fishman, 'DJ . [43], On July 13, 2011, Roseanne's Nuts, a reality show featuring Barr, boyfriend Johnny Argent, and son Jake as they run a macadamia nut and livestock farm in Big Island, Hawaii was premiered on Lifetime, but was canceled in September of that year.[44][45][46]. And thats why Im here. [9] Barr has stated, "Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning I was a Jew; Sunday afternoon, Tuesday afternoon, and Wednesday afternoon we were Mormons. And thats how were going to continue to do the show. But you know you cant say that, because then you cant justify the fact that you fired my mother. She appeared three times on Saturday Night Live from 1991 to 1994, co-hosting with then-husband Tom Arnold in 1992. Brandi jumped out of her seat. So, I dont want to get into the tweet. Editor: The Tipping Point. 1 priority. My son graduated today! she marveled. [70] Their efforts to have children were unsuccessful. In the book, Roseannes youngest daughter described what it was like growing up with her famous mom in Denver in the 80s. You are also agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Its been a year. [91][96][95], In 2014, the parents of George Zimmerman, the man known for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin, filed a lawsuit against Barr for tweeting their home address and phone number in 2012. Cancer and Leo Compatibility: Are They a Good Match in Love and Friendship? She won an Emmy and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for her work on the show.. Barr became a stand-up comedian in 1980. In an interview with The Jewish Daily Forward she invoked tikkun olam in her support of bringing women into politics and religion. Michael Fishman played DJ, Roseanne's young son on the original show that ran from 1988 to 1997, and a young man on the reboot, married and with a child of his own. Roseanne, one of the most successful shows in the late 1980s and 1990s, was revived by ABC in 2018. The 69-year-old claimed she had taken an Ambien when . In May 2020, Roseanne uploaded a videowith the caption, funny stories with my son, which featured the two video chatting. Who Will Replace Mark on 'Live With Kelly' If He Returns to Acting? Don't miss a beat. (Cindy Ord/Getty Images for the 2015 Tribec) Michael Fishman played DJ, Roseannes young son on the original show that ran from 1988 to 1997, and a young man on the reboot, married and with a child of his own. I just want to know why, said Pentland in his rant. Wenn Sie Ihre Auswahl anpassen mchten, klicken Sie auf Datenschutzeinstellungen verwalten. une seconde chance; decades channel on directv; joe burnett jr homes for rent; how old was madonna in 2005; But she never got that chance, and was relegated to using her YouTube channel to explain herself. [102][103] Soros said he need not feel guilt, since, if he hadn't have been there, "somebody else would be taking it away anyhow". Real Estate Home Inspections - Second Home Support Barr told ABCs Good Morning America that the call was pretty exciting.. Shes known for playing the hilarious sitcom mom on her former show Roseanne and the series reboot, which was canceled in 2018, but did you know Roseanne Barr is a mother to five kids in real life? I just want to know why. [56], .mw-parser-output .quotebox{background-color:#F9F9F9;border:1px solid #aaa;box-sizing:border-box;padding:10px;font-size:88%;max-width:100%}.mw-parser-output .quotebox.floatleft{margin:.5em 1.4em .8em 0}.mw-parser-output .quotebox.floatright{margin:.5em 0 .8em 1.4em}.mw-parser-output .quotebox.centered{overflow:hidden;position:relative;margin:.5em auto .8em auto}.mw-parser-output .quotebox.floatleft span,.mw-parser-output .quotebox.floatright span{font-style:inherit}.mw-parser-output .quotebox>blockquote{margin:0;padding:0;border-left:0;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit}.mw-parser-output .quotebox-title{background-color:#F9F9F9;text-align:center;font-size:110%;font-weight:bold}.mw-parser-output .quotebox-quote>:first-child{margin-top:0}.mw-parser-output .quotebox-quote:last-child>:last-child{margin-bottom:0}.mw-parser-output .quotebox-quote.quoted:before{font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;font-weight:bold;font-size:large;color:gray;content:" ";vertical-align:-45%;line-height:0}.mw-parser-output .quotebox-quote.quoted:after{font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;font-weight:bold;font-size:large;color:gray;content:" ";line-height:0}.mw-parser-output .quotebox .left-aligned{text-align:left}.mw-parser-output .quotebox .right-aligned{text-align:right}.mw-parser-output .quotebox .center-aligned{text-align:center}.mw-parser-output .quotebox .quote-title,.mw-parser-output .quotebox .quotebox-quote{display:block}.mw-parser-output .quotebox cite{display:block;font-style:normal}@media screen and (max-width:640px){.mw-parser-output .quotebox{width:100%!important;margin:0 0 .8em!important;float:none!important}}, Replying to @MARS0411 @385parkplace @SGTreport, muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj, On May 29, 2018, Barr responded to a thread on Twitter about Valerie Jarrett, a senior advisor to former President Obama. Barr, who is Jewish, said she was "making fun of Hitler, not his victims". is so offensive that it makes absolutely no sense that it's anti-life, anti-human, anti-culture, anti-citizen," said Barr. [22], Barbara Ehrenreich called Barr a working-class spokesperson representing "the hopeless underclass of the female sex: polyester-clad, overweight occupants of the slow track; fast-food waitresses, factory workers, housewives, members of the invisible pink-collar army; the despised, the jilted, the underpaid,"[23] but a master of "the kind of class-militant populism that the Democrats, most of them anyway, never seem to get right. She later apologized for her comments. All Rights Reserved. He had an 11-month vacation, essentially. After singing the anthem in what many perceived to be a deliberately disrespectful manner, Barr grabbed her groin and spat. [118], Barr repeatedly criticized Jill Stein after losing the Green Party nomination,[119][120][121] and used alleged transphobic words in statements about Stein on Twitter. ', Like Roseanne hoped, the two reconnected in 1988. Menu. She ended up voting for President Obama. [16] Barr gave Amy Sherman-Palladino and Joss Whedon their first writing jobs on Roseanne. [75] Barr has studied Kabbalah at the Kabbalah Centre and frequently comments on the discipline. I want to know why they are actively, actively trying to ruin my mother, at an unprecedented level of anybody in this town has ever faced. [64] The cancelation announcement from ABC president Channing Dungey, the first African-American woman to head the network, called Barr's remark "abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values. Roseanne Barr attends live podcast at Stand Up. Update, January 25, 2021: Season 3 of The Conners premiered in October 2020, and during the Halloween episode it seems the show decided to subtly erase Roseanne and Dan's fourth child from existence, despite the fact that he had been referenced in earlier seasons of the Roseanne reboot. ", "Read this: Roseanne Barr blows off Green Party; Jason Kidd, Kerry Kennedy arrested on driving charges", "Green Party pres'l candidate misses crucial political opportunity by not talking up democracy in Israel/Palestine", "Roseanne Barr Gets Into Twitter Twist-Up Over Transgender Comments", "Roseanne Barr: Peace and Freedom Party presidential candidate", "TRENDING: America one step closer to President Roseanne", "Roseanne Barr Finally Won a Presidential Nomination", "No Longer on Campaign. This performance was met with condemnation from baseball fans and sportswriters, and was called "disgraceful" by then-President George H. W. Instead, she took her chances with an ambitious projecta real movie. Barr's surrogate reportedly chided the party for not respecting Barr's candidacy. In February 2006, Barr performed her first-ever live dates in Europe as part of the Leicester Comedy Festival in Leicester, England. Roseanne celebrated son Bucks high school graduation by sharing a pic of the student wearing his cap and gown. But the day they came to take my baby away, I whispered to [Brandi], You remember this, Ill see you when youre 18. I didnt want her to get in trouble before the show even started, Thomas said. [13], While in Colorado, Barr did stand-up gigs in clubs in Denver and other Colorado towns. Upon marrying the Rosanne show executive consultant, the She-Devil actress and her first husband welcomed their first child together, daughter Jessica, in 1975. Inside Roseanne Barr and Laurie Metcalf's Relationship 20 Years Later, Roseanne Barr Was in Love With John Goodman During First Season of 'Roseanne', 'Roseanne' Cast "Jumped at the Chance to Work Together Again," Says Roseanne Barr (EXCLUSIVE), Emma Hemming Shares Sweet Video of Bruce Willis Prior to FTD Diagnosis, Chris ODowd Reflects on Career, New Comedy and Filming Bridesmaids. At the time, Roseanne and her husband, Dan Conner, named their new addition Jerry Garcia as an homage to the late Grateful Dead singer. Roseanne Barr Loves Being a Mom of 5! A ratings success, it was renewed for an additional season but was canceled after Barr made a tweet condemned as racist by many commentators. Barr had crafted a "fierce working-class domestic goddess" persona in the eight years preceding her sitcom and wanted to do a realistic show about a strong mother "who was not a victim of patriarchal consumerism. [81] Since the statute of limitations had expired, the suit was thrown out. Thats why Ive asked my mother if I could take a few minutes on her page. Why Roseanne Barr's racist Twitter rant is not a free speech issue. the revolt of the northern earls bbc bitesize. ", "Roseanne's Squabbling Sister Sues For $70 Million", "Barr: 'I was wrong about incest revelations', "Roseanne Says Having 7 Personalities Is Tough", "Roseanne Barr was told she was going blind but here's what was really going on", "Barr denies heart attack rumor, says it was a prank", "How Roseanne Barr Abandoned All Reason and Embraced the Alt-Right", "Photos of Roseanne Barr Posing as Hitler Resurface on Social Media", "Roseanne Barr Poses as Adolf Hitler in Shocking Photo Spread", "Roseanne plays Hitler for Heeb magazine", "Remember when Roseanne dressed as Hitler for Heeb? roseanne barr's son sentenced to life. [124][125], Barr's running mate, Cindy Sheehan, immediately had disagreements with Barr, from Barr's views on policy, to Barr's desire to only campaign online, and Barr's treatment of Green Party nominee Jill Stein, leading Sheehan to request that her name be taken off the Peace and Freedom Party ticket. [141], Return to stand-up, television guest appearances, and radio: 20052010, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The Search for the Funniest Mom in America, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress, "Roseanne on the day she shrieked 'The Star-Spangled Banner,' grabbed her crotch and earned a rebuke from President Bush", "2012 Presidential Popular Vote Summary for All Candidates Listed on at least one State Ballot", "Roseanne Keeps Promoting QAnon, the Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory That Makes Pizzagate Look Tame", "Donald Trump Called Roseanne to Congratulate Her on His Favorite Thing: Huge TV Ratings", "Every controversial step that led toward ABC's 'Roseanne' cancellation from Pizzagate to Parkland to the final racist last straw", "Roseanne blames racist tweet on sedatives", "Roseanne Barr Joins Fox Nation with Upcoming Comedy Special", The Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles, "Amy Sherman-Palladino Hopes 'Bunheads' Gets a Callback", "Roseanne Jokes Her National Anthem Was 'Better' Than Fergie's", Roseanne rolls with the punches and settles some old business, "Roseanne Barr: From Deification to Disgust", "Roseanne to Continue on TV But Is Expected to Leave ABC", "Chelsea Handler to host 2010 MTV Video Music Awards", "Pushing the Speed Limit On the Yellow-Brick Road", "Comeback kid Roseanne is no barrel of laughs", "Roseanne Barr to host Nick at Nite's 'Funniest Mom in America', "Roseanne's raising her voice again, this time on radio", "Roseanne Barr, John Waters to Headline Traverse City Comedy Arts Festival", "Roseanne Tells All About Her Celebrity Grudges in New Book", "Roseanne's Snickers Super Bowl Commercial Was Most Popular Ad Among TiVo Users", "Roseanne to Return to TV in New Lifetime Reality Show", "Roseanne Barr to make long-awaited return to television on Lifetime with July 13 premiere of all-new docu-series Roseanne's Nuts", "Roseanne Barr Preps Comeback Sitcom 'Downwardly Mobile' for 20th Television (Exclusive)", "New Roseanne Barr Family Sitcom Lands At NBC With Penalty", "Roseanne Barr Will Roast On Comedy Central This Summer", "Roseanne Barr is getting roasted on Comedy Central", "TOM ARNOLD I Want NOTHING To Do With Roseanne Roast", "After Racist Tweet, Roseanne Barr's Show is Canceled by ABC", "muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj", "Roseanne Barr Apologizes for Obama Aide 'Joke,' Says She's 'Leaving' Twitter", "ABC cancels 'Roseanne' after its star, Roseanne Barr, went on a vitriolic and racist Twitter rant", "Roseanne Barr Broke Down in Tears during An Interview and Said She "Lost Everything" after Her Racist Tweet", "Roseanne Barr Claims She Didn't Know Valerie Jarrett Is Black: I 'Thought She Was White', "Roseanne Barr's Ambien Defense Is Disputed: 'Racism Is Not a Known Side Effect', "Roseanne Barr 'fired' and show canceled after comparing Obama aide to an ape", "Roseanne Barr on her Valerie Jarrett tweet: 'I was so sad that people thought it was racist', "Fox Gives Roseanne Barr's Comedy Comeback Special 'Cancel This!'