Boot to TB was/is too small, hose clamps are cheap thin crap and I remember the blow off valve vacuum line was to small in ID to fit valve. Sprintex is a twinscrew supercharger and RIPP is a centrifugal supercharger. 2018 - Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (Demonized). If handled correctly, it won't void warranty, and it doesn't have any negative side effects on the V6 engine and components. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. In stock trim with no other system modifications, this kit provides an AMAZING 440 hp AND 380 lb-ft OF TORQUE at the crank, equivalent to ~372 REAR WHEEL HP. If so, you may be considering a Ripp Supercharger. So be wary if youre driving a large jeep, going rock crawling, or stuck in a jam. Further developments are ahead, too. for now. You will replace your Jeeps PCM with the Modified one. new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], Any help with torque at the lower RPMs? It feels to me that the power is there the moment you give it throttle. Here are my takes: As long as your motor is healthy you can put a supercharger in it. You can add satisfying efficiency to your vehicle engine with the help of a Ripp supercharger. Interestingly, one of the members wrote that his air filter had turned into an oil filter. This is typically due to improper lubrication and can be fixed by adding more oil to the system. Installing a supercharger voids the warranty of your Jeep so you need to give it some serious thought if its still within the warranty period. The problem I found previously is the JK transmission options weren't the greatest on a good day when stock so Supercharged would be even worse, with my JT the only real issues have been because its a 2021 and so new and Jeep changed the way some of the engine operations are calculated from previous years, so it was a learning curve for all involved, but working with Ripp, Diablosport and . It's also fully integrated into the top social media platforms. Therefore, the gearbox has to be reprogrammed if indeed the Ripp Superchargers are unable to provide sufficient centrifugal force at low rpm torque. Why Jeep Wrangler 4 Wheel Drive Not Engaging? How To Troubleshoot & Fix P0456 Jeep Grand Cherokee Code? http://www.newere4x4.comA helpfull &quot;How-To&quot; video of how I installed RIPP Superchargers SDS on my 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Its not the best option, but if your Jeep is older and out of warranty, it could be your best bet. var style = document.createElement('style'); })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-NCR5R5N'); RIPP Superchargers is the number one selling supercharger in the 2007-2014 *2007-2011 JEEP JK 3.8L V6 ONLY*The ground breaking, bar setting, hands down number one kit on the market for the 07-2011 Jeep JK period! I replaced the bad RIPP coil with one of my OEM coils and the truck fired up right away with no codes and no misfires. This is a common issue that a variety of different problems, including a worn-out seal, a leak in the supercharger, or a malfunctioning oil line, can cause. Since they are two completely different types of superchargers, the way the power is available, and when, is different too. ProCharger leads the way in supercharger technology and is excited to introduce another Jeep product to our industry-leading Truck/SUV lineup - a complete air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the 2021-20 Jeep Gladiator JT equipped with the 3.6L engine. *It almost seems like it needed to be a 1/8 inch bigger. var style = document.createElement('style'); No other manufacturer has spent more time developing engine calibrations than RIPP, its a brand you can rely on World Wide. If youre looking for an easy and affordable way to boost your cars performance, then this isnt the right choice for you. I wouldn't even consider putting a blower on a 3.6l at this point- it's a LOT of tuning and things you need to worry about all the time. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Doing the install yourself will give you immediate results as far as savings are concerned but it can lead to bigger issues down the line which may mean you spending more money repairing the problem. Is most of the power increase at the higher RPMs? I'm just about to hit 70k. Unfortunately, there are reports of Ripp Supercharger problems on some of the Jeeps they have been installed on. j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'? While Ripp offers a warranty on its product, many customers report that the company is not standing behind its product and is refusing to honor claims. *As I was installing the belt I found that it was about an inch short so I had to buy a new belt at the parts store. However, some users may find this to be too complex. I've heard nothing but horror stories. Besides, few shops do the installation around, so you only have a little variety when it comes to the installation, and the same goes for tuning. })(); Anyone got their instructions for our challengers I can take a look at before I purchase the system? Sale cults 3d; A master of organization, Brian helps keep everything running smoothly for Your Jeep Guide. document.head.appendChild(style); Ripp supercharger problems are nothing surprising. 264D1005 Installation Instructions, Rev 1.06-JK (2007 2011) Intercooled Supercharger system Intellectual Property used in this Publication This document is copyright of Sprintex Ltd, a company incorporated in Australia. But I don't wanna have to do a engine swap in 6. The RIPP Pre-Filter is a specially designed filter wrap made to help extend the service interval of your washable air filter when used in very dusty conditions and provides a level of protection against moisture. If somebody has trouble gearing out, they should unplug both of their batteries and connect the terminals. They understand the dynamics better than the layman. Performance Spoken Fluently Instruction Manual 3.6 Pentastar Supercharger Drive System JEEP Grand Cherokee 3.6 2011-2014 RIPP Supercharger for 2011-2014 Jeep Cherokee 3.6 Pentastar VVTi 2|Page RIPP Supercharger for 2011-2014 Jeep Cherokee 3.6 Pentastar VVTi INSTALLER: Read and understand entire instruction manual before starting installation of system. })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-TH9MTXC'); They need nothing in the way of setup or upkeep once in place. Some people have said that the supercharger makes a loud noise when it is running and that it vibrates excessively. Might do a lift and some tires first. Please make sure you have the proper gear ratio for your vehicle's wheel/tire set-up to maximize it's potential. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, reviews, engine swaps, troubleshooting, suspension, and more! The choice is yours! var style = document.createElement('style'); The only downside is that it is a bit loud, but that is to be expected with a supercharger. The primary issue is that your warranty will be affected when you add the mod. (function () { Read More About: Jeep Cherokee Motor Mount Problems. 4th Gen : 2009 - 2018 & 2019 - 2023 Classic. The kit also comes with detailed instructions that walk you through the entire process step-by-step. These systems are considered to be the easiest to install, most powerful, and most reliable you can buy. A forum community dedicated to Jeep Wrangler JK owners and enthusiasts. That blew his motor which he acknowledges. I will emphasise again that if you do not have a mechanical background, let the installation be done by qualified and experienced personnel. Though the Ripp supercharger comes with instructions and you can install it yourself if you have the mechanical knowhow, a large number of challenges arise from errors during installation. I really just want more power but I don't want to blow it up. Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Chevy, Toyota Superchargers and performance parts. I think within 3 years we will have a diesel jk And it will be awesome. I picked it up this past Monday. RIPP makes no claims in increased MPG, clients have reported this data on their ownbehalf. This gives each intake cycle of the engine more oxygen, letting it burn more fuel and do more work, thus increasing power. 2.5" TiG welded, Mandrel-bent, aluminum pipes eliminate any restrictions and increase air flow. As I haven't seen any other posts for the 2011 install, I thought I would share my experience with the install and the 1600 miles worth of driving with it. On Oct 27, 2020 at 4:52 PM, <RIPP Superchargers Main> wrote: I am going to have a new coil pack mailed out to you tomorrow and an RMA label in the box for the failed units. So all told, youre looking at a minimum of $5,500 to get a Ripp Supercharger installed on your car. 1st Generation JK good sir.. Im not even sure they consider the 2012's 2nd Gen's.. So now, lets briefly learn about the problems! But is it worth the investment? I was hesitant at first but now I am so glad I did. Regular price $5,915 Sale price. RIPP Supercharger Installation Manual 2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 Auto/6sp Rev 7 2 INSTALLER: Read and understand entire instruction manual before; of 35 /35. With so many reports of issues, its hard to recommend the Ripp supercharger at this time. For one, installing a Ripp Supercharger can be fairly expensive and time-consuming. After 13,000-15,000 miles, the transmissions upper gears failed when the superchargers were being installed. Appreciate the right up. This puts a lot of strain on the other components meaning that the longevity of your vehicle will be significantly reduced. The JL & Gladiator supercharger utilizes the RIPP XL INTERCOOLER. Detail. So ultimately, the decision of whether or not to install a Ripp Supercharger comes down to personal preference. It requires a high up-front cost for the necessary materials and the labor required to install the supercharger. So if you get the high altitude pulley and then drive down to sea level you have to change pulleys or the engine will. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); The Trinity is one of the most advanced devices of its kind, featuring full Reflash/Reprogram capability, Advanced Data Acquisition, and Customizable Gauges-- all displayed and controlled on a color touch screen and housed in a slim, custom-styled, easy *THIS IS THE MANUAL TRANSMISSION MODEL*RIPP is proud to announce the Worlds First supercharger system for a 2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK equipped with the 3.6l Pentastar V6*. But of course, the results are worth it with this kind of power under your hood, youll be tearing up the roads in no time! At the end of these installation instructions there is a technical manual which outlines how the blower works and how you can get the most out of the Holley supercharger. Jeepingoffrd said: I recently purchased and installed a Ripp S/C for my 2013 JKUR. Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a way to improve their Jeeps performance. You get a great learning experience, you get to save $600 $800, you dont let any grease monkeys touch your car, you get a wonderful feeling of accomplishment, you get future bragging-rights and you get to stick your tongue out at those who told you couldnt do it yourself. There are moments when it sounds like a very powerful strike. These superchargers are easy to install, but they demand more upkeep than standard engines. Refers to the "Gen" of the supercharger--the Gen1 kits aren't intercooled or some such thing. Performance Ignition coils for many vehicles Superchargers are one of the most important parts of an engine, providing the compressed air that helps increase power and torque. All rights reserved. Thanks for the correction.. Great post. Thats where the Ripp Supercharger Rebuild Kit comes in. Sprintex has their instructions online for our cars, but RIPP has just the jeeps. Its best to contact Ripp if you face problems with your supercharger. Cant imagine anyone would have it installed yet, but maybe Im wrong. Sure, you get better MPG at times but any gain will be erased by the cost of purchasing 93 octane gas instead of 89 previously. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. The Ripp supercharger can void the warranty of any parts of your car. Make sure that your installer has experience with superchargers. But like all mechanical things, it will eventually need to be rebuilt. If you are familiar with centrifugal force or Superchargers, you will have no trouble grasping the concept at hand. 2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler Supercharger System - BLACK OPS EDITION, 2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler Supercharger System, 2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler Supercharger System, 2015 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Supercharger System, 2018 - 2021 JL Wrangler Supercharger System, 2018+ Wrangler JLU Catback Exhaust + Performance Coils Package, Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT Catch Can Kit, 2018+ Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 3.6 High Performance Coil Packs, 2011 - 2014 Dodge Charger 3.6L V6 Supercharger Kit, 2015 - 2017 Dodge Charger 3.6 Supercharger Kit, 2018 - 2022 Dodge Charger 3.6 Supercharger Kit, NON SUPERCHARGED Charger/Challenger/300 Catch Can Kit, 2011 - 2014 Dodge Challenger 3.6L V6 Supercharger Kit, 2015 - 2017 Dodge Challenger 3.6 Supercharger Kit, 2018 - 2022 Dodge Challenger 3.6 Supercharger Kit, Supercharged 3.6L Charger/Challenger/300 Catch Can Kit. But a smaller unit will do the trick if youre just looking for a little extra oomph. *It was very easy with the detailed instructions. View. Replace your 03/04 APPS sensor for less than $100 and 2 hours time. - Depends on how you drive as well too with WOT or conservative. It can add up to 50% more horsepower and torque, which can make a big difference when accelerating or climbing hills. (function() { Can A Jeep Wrangler Tow A Boat (You Need To Know), Jeep Grand Cherokee Climate Control Problems. There are many possible problems that an experienced shop will help you avoid as well as optimising your Jeep to get the best out of your supercharger install. *The belt I bought was a Dayco*5060875*and the belt i received with the kit was a Gates K060866. If youre experiencing any of these problems with your Ripp Supercharger, dont hesitate to get in touch with us for help. The Ripp Supercharger Jk 3.8 is a great product and I am very happy with the results. Buy on Amazon: 5 RIPP Superchargers is the name you can trust for all your performance needs for your Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Challenger, Charger and much more! The added horse power means that it will be able to navigate tricky off road terrain with relative ease.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yourjeepguide_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourjeepguide_com-leader-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yourjeepguide_com-leader-1','ezslot_11',107,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourjeepguide_com-leader-1-0_1');.leader-1-multi-107{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. In certain cases, there is 3rd-party content provided by the Nissan Maxima community to help and encourage others do their own work. If you are up to the mark regarding maintenance, you might avoid some Ripp Supercharger problems. Read Also: Transmission Problems After Engine Swap. Using RIPP, even large trailers may be towed with more ease and greater success. The new Rubicon has impressed me. So, what have you decided now? I've also noticed that in 2nd gear around 2800 rpms there is a stutter when not at wot. I installed a RIPP supercharger (2011 GEN2 Jeep Wrangler JK Supercharger Kit V3 Si-Trim Stage 2 Intercooler) on my 2011 JKU earlier this month. I thought it'd be pushing out a lot more after reading the description on Ripp. I recently purchased and installed a Ripp S/C for my 2013 JKUR. RIPP cannot be responsible for discrepancies between different dyno readings throughout the industry. Overheating: Superchargers work by compressing air, which creates heat. Additionally if you add larger wheels and tires, power is even lower. Having a Ripp supercharger might be annoying when you drive your car at a low RPM. Come join the discussion about reviews, performance, trail riding, gear, suspension, tires, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, for all JL, JT, JK, TJ, YJ, and CJ models! With these tips in mind, finding a reputable Ripp Supercharger Installer near you should be a breeze! In addition, the air filter on a JK-07 is said to have come loose from its foundation after 18,000 miles on the road. Ripp Superchargers has issued a recall for the affected units, but its not clear if all of the problem units have been repaired or replaced. What did you do with your 4th Gen this week. bgs wiki. There are no torque specs given in the . And, for this, you might hire a technician if youre not from mechanical background. Towing trailers will become noticeably easier. We will explore some of these issues closely in this article to see what causes them and how to fix them. No, the RIPP Supercharger will not void your warranty. You will be using the Stillen instructions for your installation but I will be adding, deleting, correcting, giving tips, etc. In most cases, the air temperature sensor or everything past the filter can be coated in oil due to the issue. The cost of the actual supercharger kit varies depending on which model you choose, but they start at around $5,000. Fit and finish on the other hand I would give a 6/10. Your factory warranty will remain intact when you install a RIPP Supercharger. Besides, few shops do the installation around, so you only have a little variety when it comes to the installation, and the same goes for tuning. I emailed Ripp and asked them about the tranny. Then you might be wondering about buying a supercharger. Moreover, Ripp cant guarantee anything about the warranty. They say to remove the horns, but do not mention reinstalling them: things like that. But, yes, increasing your speed in the highway setting is fantastic. I'm sure they will blame it on the dyno and tell you, your making 400 crank horses and the drive train and tires cause the loss. A 6.2 would have been better, but join the club on people who have bought installed taken off and put a v8. This can happen when you hit the accelerator hard.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yourjeepguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_12',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourjeepguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yourjeepguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_13',108,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourjeepguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0_1');.large-mobile-banner-1-multi-108{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. And secondly, it will void your cars warranty (if it has one). Buy on Amazon: 4: TWDRET AMR500 Supercharger Universal for 8.80. A forum community dedicated to Jeep Wrangler owners and enthusiasts. This website was officially launched on January 1st, 2017. A lower gear is engaged by the gearbox whenever someone presses the pedals down firmly for more acceleration. If youre looking to add some serious power to your car, a supercharger is a great option. A supercharger is an air compressor that increases the pressure or density of air supplied to an internal combustion engine. Even though there are users who report problems with their Ripp superchargers, there are many others who have no issues at all. As I haven't seen any other posts for the 2011 install, I thought I would share my experience with the install and the 1600 miles worth of driving with it. Please don't come on here and say something is easy. If you cut certain pipes too short or run some lines over air vents, for example, it may lead to unintended circumstances. })(); Whats the bottom line? 2013 JKU Sport, RE 2" w/Bilsteins 5100, 315/75/16 Toyo Open country on stock wheels 1.5" spacers, AFE intake and 3in Cat-Back SS-409 Exhaust Systems, superchips flashpaq, AEV front CA drop brakets, EVO rear rock star skid/shock lift, trek armor seat covers/seat heaters, spiderwebshade, truck lite LED's. + '.emthemesModez-quickSearch--mobileOnly { position: fixed; top: 55px; width: 100%; z-index: 45; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd }' Another common issue is engine knock when using high-octane fuel. Oil might cover the chassis, the air temperature sensor, and anything else that makes it past the filter. The supercharger is complete in this kit. *As I was installing the belt I found that it was about an inch short so I had to buy a new belt at the parts store. Finally, be sure to get a written estimate from the installer before having any work done. Jun 10, 2016. No laggy heat soaked turbos, no temperamental and vulnerable relocated alternators, no oil lines that will inevitably leak or get caught on brush while on the trail in our system! (no need to ship your old PCM anywhere! P0455 Jeep Wrangler Code: EVAP System Large Leak Detected, How To Troubleshoot & Fix P0138 Jeep Code? Unless you know what you are doing and have worked with superchargers before, it is advised that you go with an experienced installer. This issue is not only prevalent in Jeeps with Ripp Superchargers but other models that Ripp has added.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'yourjeepguide_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_16',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourjeepguide_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); In a Dodge Charger, for example, you will see oil on the underside of the hood which youll need to clean up from time to time. The problems that occur are usually due to mis-configurations during installation. Yes? I'm in the same boat but fresh out of college.. want to put a ripp in it and pipes .. debating to commit. JavaScript is disabled. This document may not be re-sold, copied or distributed in any way without prior written authorisation of Sprintex Ltd. Making installation quick and easy. Belt slippage: The belts that drive the supercharger can slip under high loads or hot temperatures, causing a loss of power and decreased performance. var BCData = {"csrf_token":"9e71fc4caab4fed11413c204263d3abee6d2e292ce06578cacfe674f72e4818b"}; When you add a supercharger, you can increase the hp anywhere from 40 to 50 percent. That sounds like misplaced blame to me "stage 2" was never actually offered on their site, it was more them testing what the platform can handle. It's the #1 educational Nissan Maxima website on the web. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. And thats just sad! This moves the air-inlet to a safer position. The problems that occur are usually due to mis-configurations during installation. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. The HO Intercooled System features a shared-drive design for the P-1SC-1 . The maximum boost that may be generated by the boost gauge is 4 PSI. THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA, HorsePower Measured at the Rear wheel (not crank). If you do decide to get a kit then MPG gotta be the last thing to worry about. Jeep Garage is where you can talk about all your favorite jeeps including the Cherokee, Liberty and Grand Cherokee. Once thats complete, you will receive a tune file for your vehicle.- Once you place your order you'll receive an e-mail with instructions regarding the PCM-Vehicles equipped with a front facing camera; please expect camera relocation to fit our massive FMIC. A RIPP Supercharger can add anywhere from 50 to 100 extra horsepower to your car or truck. (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': Said they havent had any issues and have been running the SC for a couple years + a lot of hauling on long range trips. The installation of the Ripp supercharger on your car is estimated to cost you between $70000 to $8000, which is expensive compared to other superchargers. Additionally, if the belt slips too much it can actually break, causing catastrophic failure. One of the members her was pushing a RIPP stg 2 build that is no longer offered. 5 . Also I have an auto, 35s, and stock 4.10s. RIPP estimates that they can gain anywhere from 140 to 170 horsepower collectively. That's what a lot of the GC supercharged guys seem to end up doing. You may also find some good deals on eBay or other online classified sites. As the engine spins, it spins the supercharger and makes the supercharger force air into the engine. *The belt I bought was a Dayco*5060875*and the belt . Additionally, if the air temperature inside the supercharger gets too high, it can cause knocking or pinging sounds from the engine as well as decreased performance. Maybe when Jeep starts manufacturing super charged models straight out of the factory, they can balance out the demands of a supercharged engine with the rest of the body. With a RIPP Supercharger installed we safely produce 380 Rear Wheel HP and 350 ft/lbs** of Torque on 37in tall tires, thats 500HP at the CRANK!!!! Concerns have been raised concerning the RIPP superchargers air-filtration mechanism. This oil leak can lead to diminished performance as well as potentially damaging other engine components if it is not caught early enough. The failure of the RIPP centrifugal Technology may be seen in the tuning problem and the absence of additional HP at lower RPM. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Need help identifying brand of lift and size. The moment car owners decide to buy a Ripp Supercharger; they usually have second thoughts about this matter. Using any sort of supercharger on your Jeep will nullify the warranty, not only RIPP SCs. Can't imagine anyone would have it installed yet, but maybe I'm wrong. *This past weekend I dynoed it and it was putting out 258 whp and 264 ft lbs of torque at 5-6 psi of boost. All first batch orders placed before December 25, 2016 will ship mid January 2017. xmlHttp.open('POST', 'https://bes.gcp.data.bigcommerce.com/nobot'); AS SEEN ON Spike TV s Xtreme 4X4 with Ian Johnson Supercharger Install Spike TV's Xtreme 4X4 with Ian Johnson . Jan 20, 2012. Over the past 3 or 4 months he has monumental issues never resolved for long; multiple recurring codes & very erratic behavior of the Ripp. Its your money! Thats why its important to fine-tune things like fuel consumption and boost RPM before you throw one. It produces 300 horsepower (hp) at 6400 rpm and 268 lb.-ft. of torque at 4800 rpm. How To Fix Jeep Wrangler Hazard Lights Wont Turn Off Issue? Second, check to see if the unit has been properly maintained and serviced. "My jeep is a 2010,manual, 2 dr, with 4.56 gears, and 35s." My buddy continues with the largely negative experience on his 2011 3.8 Ripp install. If you have the Ripp the intune can shut off your esp.. 2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers. Large end tanks allow the best possible airflow through the intercooler. The instructions Ripp provides are not 100% complete. Who was your tuner? *I also had a hard time putting the rubber elbow on the manifold. It is the complete kit that includes a Vortech v3 Supercharger Unit, large intercooler, all intake pipes, Maxflow race blow-off valve, detailed install instructions, K&N Air filter. When you install a supercharger, you will be adding a lot of horsepower on a mechanical base designed to handle significantly less. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. If you want to give your Jeep that extra bit of kick, Ripp supercharger is definitely the way to go. . 2011 Intercooler Jeep Wrangler JK RIPP Supercharger System V-3 Si-Trim & Boost Cooler, Satin, http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/project-shake-n-bake-a-cummins-cj-188515.html]. We're proud to announce the easy to own, easy to install, and easy to drive RIPP Supercharger system for the 3.6 v6 Engine. We assume permission has been requested or granted by the original author.