Just off Castle Street 5 minutes from Cavern Walks and Liverpool One areaMore, Dear Guest, Staff were really friendly and attentive; you could see what managers had really vetted them to get the best customer service! We look forward to seeing you again soon. They pride themselves on serving only the very best British beef, naturally reared on farms selected by them. Specialties: Tiki's has a great view, overlooking famous Waikiki Beach. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Theyre about classically inspired dishes and amazing steaks complimented by a selection of beautiful wines and expertly mixed cocktails. Cheers. All in all a fab place to spend an evening. We ordered for starters Duck Spring Rolls, Chicken Skewer and I ordered the Argyle Smoked salmon, which was tasty and plentiful with a good slab of butter and sourdough toast. Am deffo going back. General Manager, We visited for my birthday lunch on a Thursday. The food (and cocktails!) Was in town for the football and this restaurant was recommended by a friend so thought I would give it a try - Normally head to San Carlo which is close by. We pride ourselves on the philosophy of ingredient provenance and are dedicated to ensuring that every time you visit us, you will have fantastic food and service. Use our targeted marketing packages to instantly push your venue to a young professional audience. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. General Manager, From start to finish the whole visit was outstanding. Excellent food, friendly and helpful staff, and grand surroundings. So pleased that you had a great experience. The staff was great and made sure we had everything we need for a lovely night. A place you want to meet with friends and family, a place for business or just to relax. Download the Club Individual app to sign up & earn rewards on the go. I would recommend anybody who likes quality food and service to this restaurant. We will definitely return! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Maplewood Bar & Grill at 400 7th N St in Liverpool - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. imagine the boon it wld be for customers if this restaurant ever got their glass front doors fixed to close properly to keep gale of draught out , Dear Guest, Individual Restaurants, First Floor Northern Assurance Buildings, 9-21 Princess Street, Manchester M2 4DN, Head Office Telephone: 0161 839 5511 Head Office Fax: 0161 839 9622. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Yes, we had used the private dining room for a family gathering of 12. For more information, call 941-217-4143 or visit ibispubandgrill.com. Read more See all (311) Get food delivered Order online 1,153 We actually have the Duck salad on as a special for a month from Thursday 2nd February. Halifax House, Brunswick Street, Liverpool, L2 0UU T: 0151 236 6703, Individual Restaurants, First Floor Northern Assurance Buildings, 9-21 Princess Street, Manchester M2 4DN. Theres always a nice relaxed atmosphere in the bar. If I did have a niggle, the music was loud, the noise level with the clients competing against it to make themselves heard obviously increased as the evening went on and the alcohol kicked in! We enjoyed the experience especially as it was all half-price Monday to Thursday during January. Service attentive without being intrusive and with a smile. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Complaments to the chief(s), fantastic service and wow to the special personal touch of wishing us a happy anniversary and cake treat at the end of our meal. Finally my friend and I shared a Chocolate Brownie and a Creme Brle, even though we didnt really have space we couldnt help but indulge and am I glad we did! You can walk but it's quite far. It's time to try good smoked salmon, fillet steaks and oysters. The best.More, Dear Guest, Big thank you, The woman at the front of house made a mistake with our booking when we got there and we were 30 minutes late being seated. All in all the food is not expensive and the quality and presentation was pretty good. A fantastic restaurant with excellent staff, and set inside the outstanding Titanic Hotel in Liverpool. My only criticism would be the sandwiches were slightly soggy and lacked robust flavor. The restaurant has such a relaxed ambience. And of course the food, Well thought menu, solid presentation and a full of flavour. Online Menu of Furusato bar and grill Restaurant, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L31 0DQ - Zmenu Furusato bar and grill Back To Liverpool, UK 12.90 mi Food $$ +44 151 245 2445 2-4 Westway, Liverpool, UK L31 0DQ Hours Mon Closed Tue 3:00pm-11:00pm Wed 12:00pm-11:00pm Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm Fri 12:00pm-11:30pm Sat 12:00pm-11:30pm Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm So pleased that you had a wonderful evening with us. Whether it's unwinding after work at the beautiful island bar, a romantic anniversary dinner for two in the cosy lounge area, a birthday celebration or an intimate wedding in . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. highly recommended We will be returning to celebrate future anniversaries as we all couldnt fault the food and drinks. Could you accommodate a part of 12 for private dining on Monday 28 November 2016 at 7.30 for 8pm? We had a group of 8. I have emailed through the card app on Lovely hotel beautiful decor food really good and staff very friendly and helpful. THEN the food came gotMore, We visited this pub/restaurant for something to eat. Excellent. Staff are great, friendly and sound. Everything was lovely. The Restaurant Bar & Grill creates an impression as soon as guests walk through the former old banking hall doors. Thank you to Sian and Kia for making our night as amazing as it was with their top tier service skills <3. Stanley's Bar and Grill is like a theatre of food where you have been given front row seats. The services wasnt the best, the young lady who serviced us was lovely but her management had her up the wall. We are currently waiting on parts for the door, this hasn't gone unnoticed. Our Collection of Bar & Grills are not just about serving great food and drink in stylish surroundings, they are about a lifestyle. Used to come bar and grill all the time, but with other venues opening etc tried other places. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? the flavour was indescribable, I had to pinch an extra one from a friends plate! A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. Immerse yourself in England's landscapes, attractions, and cultural experiences. Yes, you need to book. If you want to experience enjoyable service, you should go to The Restaurant Bar & Grill. Email entertainment reporter Jimmy Geurts at jimmy.geurts . I went here last night with my partner and it was absolutely lovely! We don't currently have gift vouchers, but it is something we are thinking about in the future. I'll pass on your kind comments to the team. It felt really special and luxurious. Service and food excellent. Kate Keyes Yes, I was there with my 20 year old daughter and this is top her of her list when we next visit Liverpool. Could not fault anything. Were also offering a Champagne Mimosa made with Eugne III Brut tis the season! Attentively looked after again by Sal and servers!.. Service was attentive and good. The pub was extremely busy, but managed to serve people quickly. Went for my daughters 18th and she was really pleased. General Manager, I have been the Restaurant Bar & Grill on numerous occasions for drinks and have never had a bad time. For mains I had a Sirloin steak which was the perfect medium rare and absolutely melted in my mouth. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the The Restaurant Bar & Grill Liverpool menu on the website. Staff were friendly, food was beautifully presented and tasted just as good - cocktails were good too! This is definitely a lovely place we would certainly visit again. Here are 8 top cities you need to explore in England. Immerse yourself in England's landscapes, attractions, and cultural experiences. spectacular views. . Lightly breaded fried chicken tenderloins served with sharkey fries, BBQ or honey mustard sauce. We will be returning. It felt really special and luxurious. Very pleasant restaurant set in a beautiful old building, once a bank. Generate an extra revenue stream and open up your venue/event to even more customers. Kate K, General Manager at The Restaurant Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 8 best cities to visit in England and what you can do in each. The prices are reasonable for sizeable portions and the staff areMore, Came here on 17th May for a funeral. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for The Restaurant Bar & Grill Liverpool by following the link posted above. Many guests come to order nicely cooked steak salads, rump steaks and parmesan. WHAT'S ON AT OUR GRILLS - Liverpool - Be Social The Restaurant Bar & Grill Halifax House, Brunswick Street, Liverpool, L2 0UU T: 0151 236 6703 The problem now being that i will always compare every steak i have with this one. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Lovely atmosphere and food and the staff are lovely and friendly. Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I have visited 2/3 times The tea selection was wonderful, the desserts were delightful and the China used was beautiful. I would definitely return and recommended Bar & Grill to anyone.More, Dear Guest, This is one of our favourite bars in Liverpool. Music just at the right level to talk and listen to. Bar & Grill. We arrived at 3pm had some lovely cocktails till 6pm we then booked a table and had food, it was amazing as always. Sell e-gift vouchers to your customers; whether it be a packaged up experience or a monetary value. Maybe next time. The building is a former building society and so grand with glass dome ceiling and huge marble columns. And i really am not exaggerating when i say that they gave me the best steak that i have ever eaten! I stayed nearby for 6 weeks and ate here most weeknights everything I had off the menu was superb. The service was very quick and when the food arrived it really was at another level. The building it is housed in is beautiful. Starting with the Chorizo Croutons I just couldnt get enough;the flavour was indescribable, I had to pinch an extra one from a friends plate! Explore menu, see photos and read 1176 reviews: "My friend and I had enjoyed a few hours at the spa then came for lunch. The rest of the food and drink were excellent and I would certainly book again. General Manager, Me and my friend went bar & grill on Boxing Day afternoon . Food is fabulous, cant fault that. Liverpool is, of course, the city famed for being the birthplace of The Beatles, but theres so much more to the city than just that. Central Liverpool - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Order Online Food Delivery - Tripadvisor. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This New Years Eve I was in the bar with friends and I have to sayMore. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. You will be offered delicious malbec, gin or coffee martini. If you are looking for a quality restaurant in Liverpool with great reviews and proven experience, look no further. This place is very good. So pleased that you had a wonderful afternoon with us during the Carol Concert. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Stanleys Bar and Grill at the Titanic Hotel is the place you want to be! Thank you, we will definitely visit again. Was amazed to see the excellent standard here. I had the cheeseboard and husband had the sticky toffee pudding, so well presented with walnuts on side. You can filter by region, restaurant, type of event or even search for a specific event the choice is yours. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The Restaurant Bar & Grill. Had a family party in the private room, set menu food was amazing, staff lovely. on both occasions no points were put on my card even thou I gave my card to staff every time I was served ? EVENING MENU. Kate Keyes The Restaurant Bar and Grill is also the ideal restaurant for a special occasion in Liverpool: we love to celebrate with you, be this for a birthday, an office Christmas party, or a family get together. Well done all involved . * The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year. Absolutely delicious! Is The Restaurant Bar & Grill implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? As are the lads ( minus the fit part ). The service here is some of the best in the city always attentive and pleasant. about 10 minutes while we had a drink at the bar she was able to oblige with a nice alcove table. The Restaurant Bar & Grill, Liverpool: Restaurant menu and price, read 5378 reviews rated 79/100. The Fish and chips were amazing too. Warm Regards, The facilities themselves are lovely, it's a great building. I have telephoned the customer service advisers help desk also through the app 3 times and they have assured me that they will deal with my query and update the points on my card . Thank you well definitely be back. Are you sure you want to delete this question? BECOME A MEMBER OF CLUB INDIVIDUAL AND ENJOY SPECIAL REWARDS, EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. Will you have rooms available in August this year? The Restaurant Bar & Grill in Liverpool creates an impression as soon as guests walk through the former old banking hall doors. Excellent choice of wines by the glass or bottle - we had an excellent bottle of Merlot. Once my wife, daughter and son joined us we ordered: rib-eye steak,fish and chips, sea bass, ox cheeks, ravioli and duck. Kind Regards, We look forward to seeing you again soon. Oh, and cocktails really good too. Get quick answers from Cabbage Hall Bar and Grill staff and past visitors. Whether it's unwinding after work at the beautiful island bar, a romantic anniversary dinner for two in the cosy lounge area, a birthday celebration or an intimate wedding in The Private Dining room, The Restaurant Bar and Grill has everything to make sure your visit is a truly memorable one. We all had a mixture of dishes, Every dish was enjoyable. But I would still recommend this restaurant for the food atmosphere and staff . Restaurant Bar & Grill - Liverpool, Halifax House, Brunswick St, L2 0UU. Kate Keyes I thought this was excellent service as I wrote this on my online booking but had not mentioned it during my visit so this was brilliant attention to detail. Stanley's Bar and Grill at Titanic Hotel Liverpool offers dining options to suit every occasion, every time of day and every mood, from a light bite to a hearty meal. Plenty of roast beef plenty of vegetables. Menus. The Restaurant Bar & Grill - Internationally Inspired Classic Dishes BOOK NOW BOOK NOW WELCOME TO OUR COLLECTION OF GRILLS Our Collection of Bar & Grills are not just about serving great food and drink in stylish surroundings, they are about a lifestyle. Not your cup of tea? At 11.30 some people were still waiting for their main course! Thank you for taking the time to review and recommend our restaurant. This was great, because in true xmas do style, we had chosen months before. They are incredibly passionate about the provenance of their ingredients and delivering outstanding service. For mains my one of my friends ordered the venison, he asked to replace the mash with parmesan fries but had to order them as a side and got the mash anyway which seemed a bit of a waste. Please try again in a few minutes, Love this place the atmosphere, the staff especially Paul our lovely waiter who made our Daughter Alice's 19th birthday that extra bit special with the glass of Prosecco and free dessert with birthday message on. We did not wait too long for anything to be brought out even though it was quite busy. . Highly recommend it. Would highly recommend the food, went in with the family, our order was wrong, presumably because the half the staff struggle with English and are constantly talking in their own language. Warmest Regards, You'll find plenty of fine dining options at chef-owned eateries, along with . If you are staying in one of the rooms, then a fob and code for the back door will be given to you. Excellent choice of wines by the glass or bottle - we had an excellent bottle of Merlot. can take advantage of our full suite of products. Kind Regards, Fantastic Food And Customers Services. There is no better place to experience the best in modern-classic British cuisine than our restaurant in the heart of Liverpool. Always a good feed in here. Does this restaurant offer table service? Both our restaurant and bars waterfront location offers stunning views of Stanley Dock. Attentive staff. As this was our parents 50th wedding anniversary, we made sure they knew and they provided us with a free chocolate cake. Very pleasant restaurant set in a beautiful old building, once a bank. We provide a casual American and Pacific-Rim menu with . The staff are lovely and really helpful . Asian platter and starters beautiful followed by wonderful steaks cooked to perfection. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Join us today for a relaxed lunch with family or friends or a romantic evening of dinner, wine and cocktails for two in Titanic Hotel Liverpool. Located in the stunning former banking hall of Halifax House the Restaurant Bar and Grill, in the heart of the commercial district is the perfect venue for all occasions. Loop Grill Inc - 1114 Wolf St, Syracuse. This venue You will be offered delicious wine or good beer. Were about classic and inspired seasonal cooking, amazing steaks and brilliant cocktails to match. Food was of a high standard and well presented. Service attentive without being intrusive and with a smile. Your private dining experience can be enhanced with arrival drinks, canapes or Rum tasting. Thanks to all.More, Dear Guest, We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. By continuing, you confirm that you accept: Address Brunswick Street, Liverpool (Merseyside) - Click to open the map. If you would prefer to stay in and chill out you can also dine from the comfort of your room and enjoy our room service specials which are brought directly to you. My card is now saying it doesnt recognise my details ? Tommy's Bar & Grill - 625 Wolf St, Syracuse. Space Restaurant & Bar & Grill. We pride ourselves on the philosophy of ingredient provenance and are dedicated to ensuring that every time you visit us, you will have fantastic food and service.