I give 5 stars because you can't beat the deal. I can't fault it for that at this price though. They come in many different types for art forms like Tameshigiri, Iaito, Tai Chi, Kung Fu and WEMA. And I have to say, BEST PURCHASE I've ever made. I purchased this item and am very pleased with it. Not a problem with the leather, and it's probably fixable with some work, just wasn't looking for a DIY project right now. All rights reserved. This is a very cool sword. I can't Understand why they would put such a Crappy Handle on a great blade When I got it, the Handle If you want a quality sword to survive a zombie apocalypse with. It stabbed a truck box camper with minimum effort. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. it came sharp and pre-oiled.
mine didnt match the picture, i got a darker handle wrap, and the blade is black, except where its sharpend, so that kinda matches, but it looks great and feels Very solid. The only problem i had was when i opened in, the shine on the sword irritated me because the swords in the movie aren't very shiny, but then i remembered its the protected oil, so i just wiped it of and it is GORGEOUS! It is shipped decently sharp, but if you feel the need to sharpen it I'm sure it would not be that difficult. Looks just like the one from the movie "300". 112.51, 125.00 It worked fine. Then the bottom of the handle started shifting in place. lol. It is very accurate to the 300 movie and makes you feel like a Spartan. Kinda need to watch the wrap on the handle. It holds an edge surprisingly well considering that even the minimum amount of force exerted on it is quite a bit. It's perfect for decoration or for a display. Valuable research and technology reports. It is truly a sword of outstanding beauty and for the price I am astounded by the results of this purchase. Original Price 125.00 Although this sword looks cool and is massively heavy, it is a cheap metal casting that makes the metal extremely brittle. If you dont have a firearm and feel you need something to protect your self with this is it! Sword is as advertised. (70% off), Sale Price 215.10 i was very pleased with this sword not one complaint. Wow. I love the weight and I can swing it with one hand with ease. 133.35, 166.68 This was my first order from trueswords.com and it is the most STUNNING sword i have ever seen! The first was the xiphos, a short sword with a leaf-shaped straight blade. My only complaint would be that the leather on mu handle was too loose and it started overlapping, but it was quickly remedied by soaking the handle and laying it in the sun. It's a nice sword it needs a second nail to hold the leather at the bottom of the handle butt other than that it's a bada$$ sword. Its bigger than the movie but that just makes it better. I have not sharpened the sword however, it would really ruin someones day left unsharpened. Bought this as a birthday present for my son. leaving that semantic aside, the weapon itself is wicked to look at, even more wicked to hold, definitely would not recommend for actual usage though, the handle is far to weak to be hacking at things, even if the blade is razor sharp. Epic tales of heroic Spartan warriors and their feats in battle have endured for thousands of years and their swords are legendary, as well. But make sure to dry it too. Watched the demo and had to have it sharpened the h**l out of it now its even scarier!heavy and solid.chop up a car or cut down a tree. It comes at an amazing low price and came two days earlier than i expected. I swung it around a few times and the leather handle started to come off =(, but its easily fixable. I love it! Other then that i WILL be ordering another. I'm going to be making a lot of fruit salad with this baby! Nearly more of a bludgeon than a sword. The sword comes dull and is hard to sharpen, but its mass makes the swing good anyway. Had to tighten up the handle. To admit, I didn't have great expectations, it being only $30, but when it arrived I was very pleased with the craftsmenship. Address: 4710 W Hood Ave. Kennewick, WA 99336-6168. Its got a good weight and the tip is nice and solid. LOL!) You better have some muscles son.!! For $30, this sword is outstanding. This was obviously not meant to be used, handle fell apart after two swings. I'm am a sword collector and feel this is a must have for any collection. this sword is nice looks very real needs a little sharpining and way to heavy for a sword otherwis its nice worth buying, I have to say that everyone who said this thing was heavy was right! The only problem I've had (if you can call it a problem) is that the blade edge is so hard it's taking forever to put the edge i want on it.

Truly a spectacular piece. That is the only thing i found wrong with it?!!? looks great with the more expensive one I got at a local store. This thing is the real deal from the moment you take it out of the box and hold it in your hand you know this is no toy or movie prop. It is expected to be a one handed sword; however, good luck with that. A bit unnerving considering how heavy the blade is. per page. This is a beautiful sword and I am a great fan of BUDK. Got it to see if it would be worth the $30 and for the thick steel it is, but other wise not so much. I just used the accusharp to sharpen it, sharpened like a beauty. Best bang for the buck I've bought yet. I got my Spartan sword in yesterday and I absolutely love it. Simply bad, handle was made with no consideration to the blade , provides little control of weapon. I got this sword as an apacolyptic zombie hacker , this is the kind of sword that I can see me using while holding off hordes of the dead while standing on my truck. Sad face. Splendidly made. Highly recommended! the sword is perfect. I am also a moderator of a zombie site called WICKEDZOMBIES.COM and let me tell you. Actually very sharp still has oil on it from sharpening .. unless it's one of the name brands they sell I find alot on this site is dull like I said my musta samurai sword was super sharp off this site..as for non name brand this is good quality..probably 2 lbs ..I mean a baseball bat coulda broke that brick in the video guys do it with their heads to that cheap brick but this thing is sharp ..very..I'd say it's worth the price..deff buy the sheath you will need it. I also believe that you get what you pay for and for the money (less than $30 because I had 10% off from a previous order) you can't beat this sword. D&B Business Directory HOME / BUSINESS DIRECTORY . Thanks again to budk and staff!! I'm surprised at how quick the shipping was. I mean DANG, it's super heavy duty. Fairly sharp too!. It is overall a very nice sword, but I do have some complaints. Got mine in today. The only problems I had with this sword was the leather wrap moving around, and I had to pop off the handle plate on the butt of the sword to tighten it a little bit. Swinging it around is quite a workout. Honshu Damascus Spartan Sword And Sheath - Damascus Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23, Honshu Spartan Sword And Sheath - 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23, Combat Commander Modern Tactical Spartan Sword - 1065 Carbon Steel, Honshu Midnight Forge Spartan Sword And Sheath - 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard, Honshu Red Spartan Sword And Scabbard - 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23, Honshu Practice Spartan Sword - Polypropylene Construction, Perfectly Weighted, Virtually Indestructible - Length 23 1/8, Honshu Spartan Sword And Sheath - D2 Tool Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23. Much heavier than I was expecting, but that's a good thing. My brother enjoys how not only can he demolish cars with it, but that it makes a great wallhanger too. This is a powerful, heavy duty sword, and will indeed cut nails and coins in half. (40% off), Sale Price 133.35 Great buy.
Thank you True Swords! Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Original Price 324.71 Wow! Very pleased with the purchase. This blade is sweet! I just popped the pommel end cover off and tightened the nut and now it's solid. The only thing that would make it a 10 is if it was full tang, the blade sits just the slightest bit loose in the hilt. I broke it after slicing a 2 liter mnt dew bottle on my 4th strike, but hey for the price you can always buy more :) its a good sword for display and fairly durbale depending on if you don't torture it ! Cross guard and pommel are hollow (I knew this before buying), so I'm replacing them with solid blackened stainless. Original Price 248.94 I feel like a beast swinging it around. SPARTAN TIRE PASCO LLC. The pleather grip was very loose and unwinded within a few minutes of swinging. The leather on the handle is put on poorly, so itl push towards the bottom if you use it, but thats easily fixed with more leather and you dont need the leather anyway. Add To Cart. I removed the bottom guard and secured the handle with a bolt and nut combo and haven't had an issue since. My advice is to take off the wrapping and ty it as tight as you can arounf the handle, but if possible, you could get a big amount of real leather wrapping, given that this is synthetic leather. sword is immaculate very real to the touch and the delivery is prompt! Still it's heavy and sharp and beautiful. it is a good sword to use as i have on steel,NAILS as in the picture and wood up to four inches. Both the sword and the leather sheath are highly detailed. It is my first proper sword (I've only had wall-hangers in the past) and I can honestly say I am impressed. B, E, A, UUUTIFUL sword! My son can actually use this monster! This would be my go to piece.
A solid 1/2 inch thick carbon steel sword that has zombie and boggy man waiting for the next guy to pick on. Its quite heavy and sharp, I recived it today and I am very pleased! This sword is worth every penny. I know, it's a replica of an old world classic, but ergonomics were not in play then. Original Price 29.76 As a wall hanger sword it will suffice, but for anything more robust or intimidating than a piece of wood as thick as a six year old's wrist, you are out of luck. I was very impressed with this sword, the only thing that was bad about it was it's steel composition. and its very sharp!!! Arrived today. This sword is nice, just keep it clean or it'll rust. He loved it. This is a great Sword for Display, All in All I Love it. Celebrate that ancient warrior by displaying the Leonidas Spartan Sword. grind down the rear of the blade and wrap it tight with desired material. It surprised me that it was so inexpensive because it looked to be an honest forged blade. But after reading all the reviews and a few videos on its weaknesses, I snatched it. The sword is HUGE. (15% off), Sale Price 177.10 I love the rough and rustic look of the blade, it makes the sword look like an authentic and well preserved antique. I've put this weapon to the test dozens of times over the three years I've owned it and it has always held up, cutting whatever I put it up against. (35% off), Sale Price 161.80 It's more like wielding an axe or bat than a sword, but if the zombies attack I think this would be the sword for the job. Get this one. Original Price 120.00 Beautifully made and very sturdy. Also the handle is foe lather. great blade, it looks cool and it takes a beating. I am confused looking at it now maybe buy one for my son as a gift, mine had the option then to get a heavy leather sheath with it but now i do not see that option. At worst, this sword was a very enjoyable project for those who want a sword "kit". let me say the best 20$ sword i have EVER purchased. Killer Sword! 217.41, 241.56 Good job Budk. I recomend this sword to any warrior, soldier, blade runner, but its not suitable for mortal use. Still needs work. Looks like it might have come straight of the battlefield. I am no weak woman, but this sword is HEAVY. If you are thinking about purchasing it, I would say to just do it. Product Description. Blade seems great though, only reason it gets 3 stars.   Spain   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. I just ordered the sheath today and expect it very soon. This site has never failed me! A historically accurate Spartan tactical sword carried by the holpites of the Phalanx.. $ 399.00 Spartan Slashing Sword (Kopis) A slashing sword, very effective at close combat, perhaps the most lethal of all. There are 2 reasons I give this an 4 instead of an 5 though. $ 199.00 Wondering how to reinforce it. it dos not come dull and looks scary as anything.definitly a good buy and I highly recommend it. To everyone that USES this as a real sword. First let me start off by saying, that this sword is very impressive for the money. It's a beautiful blade you do have to clean it up because is alittle dirty but I absolutely love it just wish it came with a sheathe. Just received this sword. Great buy.. . the only thing is its not sharp at all. This sword is awesome, i got it right on time and its awesome I thought it came with a leather sheaf though? Only thing I found that wasn't to spec, was the handle length; It was meant to be a one-handed weapon, however, it could be used as two handed sword for most hand sizes. Enough handle on it to be used two-handed if you have sm/med hands. The edge required some sharpening, but an Accusharp or axe grinder can fix that. I bought two of these beasts. All rights reserved. It is as advertised. The blade is rugged in its appearance due to the fact that only the edge section is polished giving this Spartan sword a . It chopped through a 3 sapling with one stroke. The leather hide handle wrap will fall apart after some use (no big deal), and the wooden handle underneath is not particularly secure or sturdy, so that too may break after use. If you intend to use this to try to even cut a piece of 2 by 4 it will chip, break, and the handle will come lose and sometimes come off. Spartan Swords Real - Etsy Check out our spartan swords real selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. No one knows what Leonidas' real sword looks like. this sword is sweetand the spartans swords didnt look anything close to this they were more of a gladius type swordand its for show not use stop complaining about the grip. I will be buying more from BUDK. BOUGHT ONE FOR MY SON AND ONE FOR ME AND WE'RE GOING TO GET TWO MORE FOR DISPLAY BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH NICE LOOKING PIECES. Great buy, highly recommend! no hassles . Buy it you wont be disappointed. The paint is dark black, as opposed to the gritty steel grey color in the pictures. Nothing came loose and the blade is still sharp. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Came pretty sharp, has more weight to it than I was expecting. This sword isn't worth the price. Looking for the upper hand? Overall, other than the handle, this sword is nothing short of impressive. I purchased it as a Christmas gift for my brother. It also is too long for and normal use. The real and historical swords that the ancient Spartan warriors used would be the Kopis and Xiphos. The sword is thick and heavy and came out of the box sharp. Original Price 188.85 Copys from your company. It was way bigger than i thought it would be, but thats is perfectly fine with me! Original Price 579.55 Bud K remains my favorite knife and sword purchasing site. Aged look gives off a much better look than the cheaper model. I love this blade its kinda heavy but just right for the size I was surprised on how thick the blade actually was. Everything on it holds up so far. Balanced and weighted to mimic a real Spartan sword, it is solidly crafted of the highest grade of polypropylene.