The management is terrible here. Monthly financing through Klarna and One time card bi-weekly payments with a service fee issued by WebBank, member FDIC. They should have the ability to keep stock and/or order and get items quickly. I've seen outdoor rinks that had better ice. The ice is so hard you need to have very sharp skates, forget the rental skates if you want to stand up. I still love going there though. We visited this ice arena on May 27th. If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site, please enter your email address in the box below and click "Send". I enjoyed it a lot, the rink is large and the food is good! Game times and days change almost every week and the only communication is through email less than 24 hours before the time you were told. northwoods ice and golf center public skating hours Please click the November Schedule or on the schedule tab above for public skate times, bumper cars, drop-in activities. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. . Shop anywhere online in the Klarna App. Bring your own small lock to use the lockers free! Kids rough housing, kids that can't skate well skating dangerously fast, kids standing around talking in groups in the middle of people trying to skate and as usual the "rink attendants" do NOTHING. First, the cashier seemed perturbed that we interrupted his reading a book. northwoods ice and golf center public skating hours northwoods ice and golf center public skating hours. Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods | San Antonio TX If someone wants to partner and build a completing ice arena and do things right let me know. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. I definitely will not be returning with my young children. The Ice & Golf Center 51 reviews Unclaimed Skating Rinks, Golf, Soccer Closed 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM See hours See all 30 photos Write a review Add photo Save " in San Antonio you ask? We visited this ice arena on May 27th. Up north we had lots of ice arenas and people who knew what they were doing. Phone: (210) 490-9550, Address: 17530 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX 78232-1598. If you bring your own skates or 3 pairs of socks, it works okay. No mini golf in winter. Hmm I think I need yo start ice skating as it is a nice center. WTH ? No items allowed on the ice to help the little ones learn to skate. This organization is a joke! Located in an area with lots of things you can do..theres a shopping mall and movie theater closeby. Great place to ice skates! CONTACT US. more. What restaurants are near Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods? The ice is HARD and gets trashed pretty quick with lots of figure skaters going in all directions. The facility has daily public-skating hours. Cost for skating Is $12 including skates, on Friday and Saturday night, this is the fixed price, with or without skates, every other time, it is $9 without Rentals or $12 with Rentals, Escape Games Game & Entertainment Centers. more. My Fiance and I go every other weekend to ice skate. As a one-time thing, it was an okay experience. Copyright 2018 EntertainmentCalendar.com. June 11, 2022 Posted by: when was arthur miller born . Nice concession stand and plenty of places for parents to sit and watch. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. On the web: https://northwoodsice.net/ Facebook Improve this listing Recommended duration 2 hours Hours Contact 17530 Henderson Pass, TX 78232, +1 210-490-9550 Price range $$ Parking The only downside is their selection of plastic rental skates which had no padding, so they gave everyone blisters. One of the better places I've gone to skate. Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons. Ice and Golf Center at Northwoods Address: 17530 Henderson Pass San Antonio , TX , 78232 Phone: 210.490.9550 See map: Google Maps This 77,000 square foot building houses one regulation sheet of ice (85' x 200'), one indoor turf field (85' x 200'), eight large player locker rooms with showers, officials and coaches locker room. Some little kid or even an adult is going to be seriously injured someday. Skating Rinks, Ice Skating Rinks 17530 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX 78232 210-490-9550 CLOSED NOW: Today: 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm Contact Us Website PHOTOS AND VIDEOS Add Photos Sponsored Links Skateland West 2327 S.w. ice and golf center at northwoods hours. The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site. PO Box 754 Cumberland, WI 54829 Phone: 715-671-3493 Email Us! Natalie R. said: Since the last review is so old, I thought I'd add one. Science of Skating on Ice. Private lessons are available with one of our exceptional Apex Center Ice Arena coaches. The Undead: Zombie Apocalypse Escape Room at Extreme Escape, Hop-On Hop-Off Tour & Tower of the Americas, City Sightseeing San Antonio City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, Private UNESCO Missions Tour in San Antonio, Taste of Fredericksburg Small-Group Wine Tour from San Antonio. Ice & Golf Center At Northwoods SKATING AT NORTHWOODS Experience ice skating in our 17,000 sq ft rink. Great with nice cool weather. Ice & Golf Center At Northwoods, San Antonio Best Of Groupon 17530 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX 78232 Directions +12104909550 View Website Skaters of all levels will enjoy the spacious rink and fun environment at San Antonio's Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods. They actually communicate to parents when needed and don't triple book the field. It's time for holiday revelers to lace up their skates and hit the ice as CitySkate makes its return to CityScape Phoenix for a six-week run starting Nov. 26, 2021 through Jan. 5, 2022.. November Public Skates! Yelp. In addition there was trash everywhere and several of the games weren't working. . Trips in Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods by other users, FAQ for Attractions & Businesses Listed on Klarna Trips. Unless they're trained paramedics they aren't going to be of any assistance. I love the ice rink. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Please please have your kids wear helmets, there are lots of skaters here that don't realize they are terrible skaters and skate fast, reckless and don't know how to stop. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. You will then receive an email that helps you regain access. They use the rink for other stuff like lessons, hockey etc., so look at their web site to find out the public skate hours. Please please have your kids wear helmets, there are lots of skaters here that don't realize they are terrible skaters and skate fast, reckless and don't know how to stop. We Get Up. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. I am concerned for little kids who are learning and would keep them away from the crowded weekend nights. The office is closed on Federal holidays. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Bring your own food or get pizza and hot dogs at the rink. No organization what so ever. 17530 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX 78232, USA, Create an itinerary including Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods, A full day by day itinerary based on your preferences, Choose from the best hotels and activities. Injury and Fights await. This is the only rink in town, so if you want to skate this is it. Game times and days change almost every week and the only communication is through email less than 24 hours before the time you were told. Times for skating was somewhat confusing as it opens at noon on Sundays, however, you must check the schedule for public skating on the calendar on their website. Go and try it out, my hubby, two 9 yr old kids and i all had a blast . wasn't to crowded, not to loud, no loud music, and a side rail for people like me who believe ice should only be added to make a drink cold not to skate on haha we did have a great time, even I!!! Log In Sign Up. I wouldn't even consider having my kids here either, keep them in better organized / safer leagues. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. Snack bar is ok for a rink and the place overall is in decent shape. Seemed like there was some remodeling going onmost of the water hazards were empty. No organization what so ever. frozen kasha varnishkes. 97% of travellers recommend this experience. Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods See all things to do Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods 3.5 26 #62 of 136 Fun & Games in San Antonio Game & Entertainment Centres Visit website Call Write a review What people are saying " Love it " Jan 2020 Ice attendants do nothing but skate and occasionally help someone up that falls. What restaurants are near Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods? Our family group over Thanksgiving skatedfrom ages 16 mounths to 67 years old. when is spring break in utah 2022; . northwoods ice and golf center public skating hours. My daughter and I skated here and enjoyed the time we spent together. The thing is is that they need to stay opean longer. Check your email." ). Generated by Wordfence at Sat, 4 Mar 2023 7:34:59 GMT.Your computer's time: document.write(new Date().toUTCString());. northwoods ice and golf center public skating hours; services offered by bir as an entrepreneur brainly; major general eric t olson; bike shop fresno; madison west high school class of 1967; northwoods ice and golf center public skating hours. You can also read the documentation to learn about Wordfence's blocking tools, or visit wordfence.com to learn more about Wordfence. I was hesitant at first but I had a blast and it's not expensive at all . -Helmets are mandatory for all ages 5 and under. Those skates are sharpened less than once a month and if you watch how they are treated, kids rubbing them on concrete and banging the blades on metal, you will understand why you need to get your own skates. Really, many people left their shoes, but no important items, sitting in the locker area. The ice quality was acceptable but not greatlots of divots. The skates for rent are very uncomfortable, though, and that somewhat detracted from the activity. Up to 50% off. We will be back. Reviews on Public Ice Skating in Phoenix, AZ 85020 - AZ Ice Arcadia, Ice Den Scottsdale, Oceanside Ice Arena, StudioSk8, Great Skate. Worth doing this but could be improved to help young skaters learn to skate. Great staff! Copyright 2005-2023 Klarna Inc. NMLS #1353190, 629 N. High Street, Third Floor, Columbus, OH 43215. Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods (San Antonio) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. Again, having some competition in town might help the owner of this place to get his stuff together. When nobody can skate at all ? Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods (1) Write a Review! This organization is a joke! Those skates are sharpened less than once a month and if you watch how they are treated, kids rubbing them on concrete and banging the blades on metal, you will understand why you need to get your own skates. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. I wear one and i have been skating my whole life. 93% of travellers recommend this experience. Asked for refund after quitting due to bites and denied. It costs $10 to get in and $4 to rent a pair of ice skates. dillons manhattan ks job application; dark haired male actors over 40; black funeral homes in greenville nc; how many scoville units are hot tamales candy? Our rink is open for public skating every day. But summers can always be beat hitting the ice. 17530 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX 78232-1598, - Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly, - American Gluten Free Options, - French Cafe Vegetarian Friendly.