So, His care and covering has always been reserved for those who have known Him and obeyed His commands. Article Images Copyright , How to Be Sure That No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. test, trial, tribulation, suffering of any kind), but as we know we are born to the trouble (Job 5:7). I put on the full armor of God so that I will be ready to face any situations that present itself to me. Why will you still be struck down? Almighty God, I worship You because of who You are. In Jesus Mighty Name. Have We Turned Our Favorite Preachers and Teachers into Idols? Hello and thank you Christianstt.com for the wonderful prayers that draw us closer to the Creator! 12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the . As He has said, My ways are not your ways (Isaiah 55:8-9). We may suffer temporarily, but not forever. When I read your prayer, I felt as if it was for everyone who need it. Be not rash with your mouth, nor let your heart be hasty to utter a word before God, for God is in heaven and you are on earth. Labs BibleGateway+ is less than $5/mo. Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the Lord. In Isaiah 54 God is talking about how he will restore Israelthe wife of the Lord. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. Surely, you would need some inspiration from the story of the restoration of Israel. I trust the Lord that no weapon shall forge against me and my family members. Charles Spurgeon once said: Satan leaves no stone unturned against the Church of God. Who is to condemn? He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. This is the LORD's declaration. No weapon formed against me shall remain I will rejoice I will declare God is my victory and He is here And I will bring praise I will bring praise No weapon formed against me shall remain I will rejoice I will declare God is my victory and He is here This is my prayer in the harvest When favor and providence flow I know I'm filled to be . By knowing Gods Word intimately, and standing on His Word. Christ Jesus is the one who diedmore than that, who was raisedwho is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us. Therefore let everyone who is godly offer prayer to you at a time when you may be found; surely in the rush of great waters, they shall not reach him. Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so. We can bear a blow, sometimes, but we cannot endure an insult. After Isaiah finishes with his prophecies of destruction for Jerusalem, he speaks a reminder that the Lord is always watching over His people. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, I am the light of the world. I put on the full armor of God,so that I will be ready to face any situation that present itself to me. Doctors were perplexedhe wasnt responding to treatment. Gods Word doesnt promise His people a life free of problems. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me," Says the Lord" (Isaiah 54:17). Though for a time it may seem that we are defeated in a situation, God assures us the victory. Amen. Satan, you will no longer have any further control over me for I serve the Lord God Almighty. Say No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. He presented himself alive to them after his suffering by many proofs, appearing to them during forty days and speaking about the kingdom of God. Who will contend with me? All rights reserved. Amen & Amen. Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for usfor it is written, Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree. Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land, who do his just commands; seek righteousness; seek humility; perhaps you may be hidden on the day of the anger of the Lord. English Standard Version (ESV). The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against his Anointed, saying, Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us. He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision. Isaiah 54:17 AMP Daily Confession Thank you, Lord, that no weapon formed against me or my family will prosper. I need You dear Father God,to take care me,and protect me from all evil forcess. I want to testify that GOD has redirected my path saving my life at work and from accidents and recently for opening my eyes in a bad relationship who was intended only for materialistic purposes and hade betrayal written all over it! Heather Adams is an author, speaker, and singer living in Connecticut. He speaks to Israel as his wife. Thank you Lord Jesus ESV Economy Bible, Large Print Softcover, Case of 24, ESV Journaling Psalter, Summer Garden Cloth over Board with Slipcase, ESV Single-Column Journaling Bible--soft leather-look, raspberry, ESV Kid's Thinline Bible, TruTone Imitation Leather, Charcoal with Sword of the Spirit Design, ESV Large-Print Study Bible--soft leather-look, forest/tan with trail design. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. Immediately the fingers of a human hand appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall of the king's palace, opposite the lampstand. I declare that today, Z, No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. Sometimes, the first step is to just stop for a moment. The Prophet Isaiah directed this book to the nation of Judah. KJV: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. We all find ourselves frantic when it feels like the enemy is using weapons made just for us. Let us stand up together. Jehovah Yasha, The Lord My Savior, You have heard me cry out to You in despair. The LORD is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread? I declare that today,No Weapon formed against me shall prosper,and every tongue that rises up in judment will be condemned Guard your steps when you go to the house of God. An oracle concerning Damascus. In the NIV translation, this chapter has the heading, The Future Glory of Zion. It is a prophecy that God speaks through Isaiah to encourage the Israelites. God, in His love, provides a way through and out of trials. "No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every . Tell the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their deeds. But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. The ox knows its owner, and the donkey its master's crib, but Israel does not know, my people do not understand. Ah, sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, offspring of evildoers, children who deal corruptly! All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them. No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper Scripture. For the children of the desolate one will be more than the children of her who is married, says the Lord. We feel defeated. Behold, I have created the smith who blows the fire of coals and produces a weapon for its purpose. Enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; do not hold back; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes. If anyone sins in that he hears a public adjuration to testify, and though he is a witness, whether he has seen or come to know the matter, yet does not speak, he shall bear his iniquity; or if anyone touches an unclean thing, whether a carcass of an unclean wild animal or a carcass of unclean livestock or a carcass of unclean swarming things, and it is hidden from him and he has become unclean, and he realizes his guilt; or if he touches human uncleanness, of whatever sort the uncleanness may be with which one becomes unclean, and it is hidden from him, when he comes to know it, and realizes his guilt; or if anyone utters with his lips a rash oath to do evil or to do good, any sort of rash oath that people swear, and it is hidden from him, when he comes to know it, and he realizes his guilt in any of these; when he realizes his guilt in any of these and confesses the sin he has committed, Now Jacob heard that the sons of Laban were saying, Jacob has taken all that was our father's, and from what was our father's he has gained all this wealth. And Jacob saw that Laban did not regard him with favor as before. Open the gates, that the righteous nation that keeps faith may enter in. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord .". There is no end to your iniquities. Make it a priority to spend time with Him every day. Take your seat in the refuge of the Most High and stay put! No weapons formed against me shall prosper. And he said to him, Do not fear, for the hand of Saul my father shall not find you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Hear, O sons, a father's instruction, and be attentive, that you may gain insight, for I give you good precepts; do not forsake my teaching. With April Marcell, Chase 'Uzzle' Carter, Ryan Harrington, Keonta Coleman. Though I fear no evil To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Heathers passion is to equip and encourage believers to seek more of Gods truth and to experience more of His joy each day. Any guy can claim to be tough, but walking the walk is more than just words, and you are a man who puts chara N It's My Way Of Life, and Make It Be Yours As Well! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. I can do all things through God who strengthens me I won't fear no evil, 'cause God is with me God is with me, God is with me, ohh, ohh! Though it evokes images from an older age, this verse has meaning for us today in our struggles, whether small and large. What is the meaning of waters of Noah in Isaiah 54:9? They are like a life preserver thrown out to keep people from drowning that says that Jesus and the word of God inspires and saves. Amen Amen. I will take up your shield of faith that will extinguish all the darts and threats hurled by the enemy. Hold me in your loving hand protect me in your shadow for I am a small and frightened child today. Resist the devil. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 252 Likes, TikTok video from Mr "It's 7 o'clock" (@omg_rj_): "NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER #fyp #ticktock #foryou #foryoupage #foru". Very powerful and desperately needed. Simply put, God was stating that anyone who is seeking to do evil against believers will fail. For there is no distinction: Only in the Lord, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed all who were incensed against him. He vows to take away their disgrace and lovingly bring them back into relationship with Him. No Weapon Walk with confidence when you wear this "No Weapon" T-Shirt in Navy by HOLD FAST. E Thank you Jehovah for another beautiful day. And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Thank you for your presents. The Bible in Basic English Chapter Parallel Artist: Fred Hammond Song: No Weapon 3/4 Tempo 105 [Chorus] G D/F# Em D C G/B Am D C/E D/F# No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work G D/F# Em D C G/B Am D C/E D/F# No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work (Repeat x2) [Verse 1] G Dm/F Em E/G# God will do what He said He would do C Em Am D C/E D/F# He will . No weapon formed against me shall prosper it will NEVER work because Im covered with the precious blood of my sweet Jesus. The second section of the book is a hopeful prophecy about the restoration to come after the Jews exile. All rights reserved. Emotional Piano for the Soul (Inspirational Background Music) - Fearless . Isaiah 54:17 NLTBut in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. . Thanks for the prayers you send us .may God bless you.no weapon formed aganist me will prosper in Jesus mighty name. When I was a son with my father, tender, the only one in the sight of my mother, he taught me and said to me, Let your heart hold fast my words; keep my commandments, and live. But stretch out your hand and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse you to your face.. No Weapon Shall Prosper: Directed by Michael Lemelle, April Marcell. As we wait to see victory, we need to stay confident that in His timing and in His Way, we will see God work on our behalf. Psalm 92:1-2 Do you know that God has promised that no weapon formed against you shall prosper (Isa. I, the LORD, have spoken! Submit yourselves therefore to God. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. For your guidance protection and healing. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. Reading Gods Word might not change circumstances in the moment, but our strength can be renewed and our attitude can be adjusted while we walk through a trial. Cite this page: Editor: Stephen Smith. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lordand their vindication from me, declares the Lord." James 4:7ESV / 197 helpful votes HelpfulNot Helpful Submit yourselves therefore to God. 183 Likes, TikTok video from Jaci Loveless (@jaciwithallthekids): "No weapon formed against me shall prosper #fyp #thebookofjobexplained #metoofamilycourt #familycourtcorruption #godswork #yourvoicematters #generationaltrauma #fbi #investigation #csaawareness". Thank you for your prayers. Its was at midnight sleepless stressed because I was frustrated at work and am a pastor find myself on this page praying over and over and surely I was blessed and slept well God bless you. Now in the Law, Moses commanded us to stone such women. And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. In Jesus mighty.name I pray. Today I go before HR for unknown reason, no weapons formed against shall prosper. Hurt and uncertain. For you will spread abroad to the right and to the left, and your offspring will possess the nations and will people the desolate cities. No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. You will never leave me or forsake me, of this I am assured. You are his heritage so no need to be fretful of the enemy.