Kudos. immihelp.com is private non-lawyer web site. Ashoori Law is a law firm you can trust and be sure they wont leave you alone with your problems. Accordingly, USCIS may find that it is more effective and efficient to approve some number of employment-based green card applications without an interview moving forward. I sincerely recommend Ashoori Law not only for their excellent customer service but also for their efficient work.Thank You.Adriana Hernndez Bermdez. After reviewing my situation during the initial consultation phase, Ehsan explained what programs Im eligible for as a Canadian. The interviewer was ontime and very efficient in answering all our questions and concerns. Why Does it Take So Long for USCIS to Make a Decision? Thank you so much! An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. How do I check the status of my green card application? I wanted to thank Ashoori Law and their team for such excellent and professional care they. Hi Folks, it has been 3 weeks since my interview and the status is still Decision not yet made. The form can be filed by mail or online and the filing fee is $700. n400 citizenship interview naturalization, https://www.usps.com/international/passports.htm. You might also decide to use an attorney. Their internal coordination worked seamlessly. If you have any questions, send us an email at [emailprotected]. all taken care of in a timely manner. One of the most commonly asked questions is, how long does it take for USCIS to make a decision after an interview?. with all the advice and finally resolved the issue with getting the green card for my now new wife and because of that I am very satisfied and recommend Ashoori Law as a great professional and friendly firm providing excellent service.Best regardsVlado Kolistrkoski. You should seek the advice of an attorney in your jurisdiction before taking any legal action. In this article, we'll explain the number know as the "alien number," how to find it and what you use it for. My wife and I used Ashoori Law Services for our E2 Visa Application and were very happy with their work. The ID number is three letters followed by 9 or 10 numbers (Ex. She was always extremely responsive and knowledgeable about the immigration system. Michael Ashoori from the Ashoori Law firm has changed our family's life! If you did not receive a decision at the end of your interview, you should expect to receive a decision from USCIS within 30 days. If your application is entirely genuine and you are confident that you meet the eligibility criteria for lawful permanent residence in the US, then you have little to be concerned about. I485 Case status suddenly changed to "new card is being produced" but I130 wasn't updated. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. What Country of Residence and How to Know Yours When on a Visa, How to Check Dropbox Eligibility with the App. Scholarship. To reschedule your appointment with an asylum office, please follow the instructions in your interview notice. Simply put, an employment-based green card is a green card that provides legal permission to foreign nationals to live and work in the U.S. To secure a green card and gain entry into the United States, most individuals choose to go for the employment route if family-based options are not available. It has been more than 30 days since you became a permanent resident, and you have not received your welcome notice. I-485, Application for Adjustment of Status. Applications. Your visa will be in your passport. It may take four to six weeks for USCIS to accept your application and send you a confirmation receipt. You must log in or register to reply here. Got the case done smoothly and on time. Hi, few day ago I got approve for my EB2 NIW case. We then decided to use Ashoori Law. Good moral character is a nebulous concept. Ashoori Law has been a great partner throughout our immigration process. . I felt the interview went well, but it was short and he really didn't ask many questions. Hello,My name is Adriana, I am from Colombia. Approximately 1 month after filing the Notice of Intent to Deny, the green card application is approved and the green card is mailed to the Beneficiary; Preparation for the 'STOKES' Interview . Interviews are a standard part of the process after filing Form I-485, Application to Adjust Status. If you did not receive a decision at the end of your interview, you should expect to receive a decision from USCIS within 30 days. We granted as Asylee in 2019 and applied for I-485 in 2020 march. Find the page of your passport where US officials stamped your immigrant visa. Everything moves very organized. manner before our stay ends. Rest assured Michael Ashoori law have your best interests at heart . Ashoori Law is young, driven, positive, and passionate about helping others achieve their goals and dreams in their lives. When I read on their web page that they specialized in E2 visas, I send an email to Attorney Michael Ashoori for initial consulting. Ashore Law represented our case, on our behalf, and they delivered what they promised. Definitely recommend my family and friends. How long after case is being actively reviewed by USCIS I-485? My PD December 24th 2021 I submitted I130 I485 I131 I765 all together. Learn what others are saying about us on Google, Yelp, and Facebook or visit us at https://www.stilt.com. This is to complete the processing of your case and put the actual visa on one of the pages inside your passport. I followed up via calls and also wrote a letter to the IO. Feel free to call us at +1-818-741-1117 or you may request a free consultation by clicking this link. If you have any questions, feel free to request a free consultation by clicking this link. Other times you might have to take the process further. With any luck, all will go smoothly: U.S. We choose Fernando as our franchise consultant, who was very friendly, competent and did a thorough job introducing us to many. ready to give me quick Answer. Here . From the first discovery call to preparing for the visa interview in the Toronto. You then will receive notice of your biometrics appointment, which you must attend. We are aware of many cases, however, where USCIS does not meet . Everything has been going very smooth. Application i-485 is also called the adjustment of status. If you have not yet had your immigrant visa interview yet, make sure to read up on how to prepare for your visa interview. Previously, this Form I-693 could be submitted any time after the I-485, Adjustment of . How to Get A Work Visa for The UK From The USA? If you do receive a notice of transfer for the I-485 application, it generally means the case is actively moving towards adjudication. And they also kept us up to date with email and the online. Jul 5, 2021. no decision after green card interview. My wife has a 10 year residency card and right to work. We worked with a lady named Rebecca, she was always available when we needed her, answered all our questions when we weren't sure, and definitely. There are several important steps, like registering online and getting your medical examination. took the stress out of filling an application, this is the second time we have used Ashoori lawyers and will defiantly continue using them in the future. If you file this appeal, you will usually need to have a good legal argument for why the N-400 decision was wrong and/or additional evidence that you did not provide at the N-400 interview that is needed to prove you qualify for citizenship. If you didnt successfully pass your exam, you would have to retake the citizenship exam. If you receive an RFE, you will have between 30 and 90 days to respond and provide the required information. and team immediately noticed before the forms were sent, the process went as smooth as it can be and guess what, after 3 months submitting the documents to uscis, I received my work permit and SSC and after 10 months into the processing period, we received my parole approve notice and a date for our interview appointment! He said he was requesting another file. After you become a permanent resident, we mail you a welcome notice. Right after your immigrant visa interview, one of three things could happen: Approval: An officer approves your application. Milena she will take care of you in your case of the Mater. I asked him if he needed anything else from us and he said no. This notice will also explainif you can file an appeal. Thats because I was prepared for everything, and my supporting documentation was iron-clad.I cant speak highly enough about Ashoori Law. 06/26/2018: Interview completed, now waiting for the magical email/letter. For this reason, it's important for your to know if immigration has given you one. Or it can happen if they believe something is missing in your application. My case was approved as of this morning. Understand your clients strategies and the most pressing issues they are facing. With the help of Ashoori law and their team, our application went smoothly and we were able to get our visa. Immigration is a painful process so better to choose the law partner that will make your process easier like Ashoori Law. At the end the officer did not really say we are approved, he just said he has everything he needs right now and that he still needs to checks few things like if visa number is available (which I told him I knew PD was current), he said he will mark the case as continue. If You Recently Became a Permanent Resident. Unfortunately, there isnt a quick answer, but if you know what is causing the delay, you can take steps to move the obstacles out of the way. When we contacted Michael and told him our. It appears that USCIS is approving more green card applications without an interview. Waiting to be scheduled for oath ceremony. He started asking me some questions from the application form (usual yes/no questions). Normally an immigrant visa expires 6 months from the date of issue. I really appreciate all their hard work and kindness and I highly recommend others if they are seeking immigration to the US. They even had a backup strategy for me if my case was not approved after my visa was expired. I see all decisions was made right and by the time. But how do you know if the National Visa Center even has your case? Subsequently, later same day (today 1/19/17), the status now shows Case was approved. will matter all the way to your success. The purpose of the green card -also known as the Adjustment of Status (AOS)- interview is to confirm that what you included in your application is true. Applicant receives I-551 green card from the USCIS 1 to 2 weeks after approval of the adjustment of status. This is more likely if your case and/or background is more complex. You should also call the USCIS Contact Center if any of the following occur: In other words, you will be able to use the visa to enter the U.S. for six months from the date of the approval. Disclaimer. While there is no hard evidence to show that USCIS will favor employment-based applications in deciding to waive the interview requirement, our best guess is that it will be harder for family-based cases to be approved without an interview. I believe that Ashoori Law has great potential to continue to grow and serve diverse clients from around the world. With certain exceptions, you may file motions to reopen or reconsider decisions made in your case. Start. My I-485 just changed to New card is being produced! I got exelaint experience with Ashoori Law firm they advice us me and my now husband what to do how to apply for a green card and I received the green card after only a seven months.Ashoori Law firm is the one I recommend to anyone who has an. This was in LA downtown office. Either you will receive instructions on when and where to pick up your passport, or you will receive it by mail. To add a cherry to the cake, the team has availed itself for any questions and guidance to thoroughly prepare us for the interview! All Rights Reserved 2023 Adjustment of Status Typically Requires an Interview. documents seamlessly and without no issues. To do this, you would have to file a motion in your Federal District Court. They answered every question we had! You can apply for the EB1-EA Green Card from your home country without previous O-1 visas. He asked when I arrived in the US, I told mistakenly said May 21, 2014. This page was not helpful because the content: Green Card for Employment-Based Immigrants, Green Card for Family Preference Immigrants, Green Card for an Immediate Relative of a U.S. Citizen, Fiscal Year 2023 Employment-Based Adjustment of Status FAQs, Adjustment of Status Filing Charts from the Visa Bulletin, While Your Green Card Application Is Pending with USCIS, International Travel as a Permanent Resident, Rights and Responsibilities of a Permanent Resident, National Visa Center (NVC) with the U.S. Department of State, Visa Bulletin issued by the U.S. Department of State. This is quite common. The reasons for the sharp decline in processing time is not certain, but it is great news anytime the wheels of a U.S. government agency turn faster than usual. Business professional Elaine were outstanding. Why is it Taking USCIS So Long to Make a Decision? I thank the wonderful team who were very helpful and courteous during the entire process and helped me and answered all my queries promptly. The interviewing officer will ask you questions about what you put on your application and whether anything has changed between the time you filed and your interview date. They are responsive, helpful and guide you through the entire process. That said, if you have real concerns that USCIS may refuse your application following the interview, speak to an immigration solicitor who can assess your situation and recommend the best course of action as soon as possible. A medical exam is required for all green card applicants, including applicants for immigrant visas. There was a time when USCIS did not normally ask for an adjustment of status interview for employment-based green card applications. No decision after green card interview. They made the process very easy and gave us confidence that things will be done correctly. The USCIS requirements provide that an applicant for naturalization must show good moral character. Highly recommend to anyone who need true support and professionalism.Thank, Ashoori Law, is the best and most professional Legal firm I have done business with. Ashoori Law gave us the guidance and expertise we were looking for our E2 visa. If we approved your I-129 nonimmigrant worker petition, but the consulate or port of entry hasn't yet received notification. However, what we have been seeing most recently is that, for some cases, both family-based and employment-based the green card has been approved without an interview. Our applications for US immigration (E2) made through Ashore Law were handled very well throughout the process, and my family and I faced no difficulties whatsoever. Administrative appeals are only available on certain kinds of cases. A200 123 456). For questions specific to employment eligibility, please see I-9 Central. It may be they are waiting for a final piece of information from another source that is outside of your control. An immigration attorney will be able to quickly review your case and all of your correspondence to get to the heart of any possible delay. This article explains what you need to know . In this article, we will discuss what you can do if you do not receive a decision at the end of your adjustment of the status interview in the US, No Decision Is Not Uncommon, And No Reason For Concern. Most applicants for immigrant visas will need to submit a police certificate, otherwise known as a "police clearance letter." They are for responsive, helpful and my entire process went very smooth considering I was very afraid not having the knowledge of how to proceed.