STRANGE AFFAIR - 1944 (SSH) Irving was born on May 15 1905, in Russia. 22 times INCOME TAX SAPPY - 1954 (MLS) Search. Career Public relations assistant Yeshiva University, New York City, 1964-1965. THREE PESTS IN A MESS - 1945 (MLC) No one would believe us. THE HELEN MORGAN STORY - 1957 (SJB) Marilyn Manson Accuser Tells Evan Rachel Wood in New Legal Doc. CASH AND CARRY - 1937 (MLC) IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD - 1963 (MLD) HOLLYWOOD MY HOME TOWN - 1965 (MLC) DON'T WORRY, WE'LL THINK OF A TITLE - 1966 (SMH) LUCKY DEVILS - 1941 (SSH) CRAZY KNIGHTS - 1944 (SSH) VCard. Rochester, New York, United States View. CINDERFELLA - 1960 (SJB) BUSY BUDDIES - 1944 (MLC) HAND OF DEATH - 1962 (SJB) MEET THE CHUMP - 1941 (SSH) POP GOES THE EASEL - 1935 (MLC) SNOW WHITE AND THE THREE STOOGES - 1961 (MLD) SCREEN SNAPSHOTS Series 19 # 6 - 1940 (MLC) Public relations consultant Marilyn E. Frankel Public Relations, Westbrook, Connecticut, since 1975. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0091NIOEQ/?tag=2022091-20, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004J27VMU/?tag=2022091-20, (Relates some of the veterinarian's cases, with observatio), Relates some of the veterinarian's cases, with observations about his patients and their owners in particular and the mystique of "cat people" in general, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FFB3YGQ/?tag=2022091-20, public relations consultant March 17, 2020. And his work, even today, still speaks for itself. Howardconvinced the panelto relieve his clients from any continuing obligation under their restrictive covenants. Visit the "People Search" section at the top of this page. THE FLAME OF NEW ORLEANS - 1941 (SSH) She is the most recent member of the Democratic Party to have held statewide office in Idaho. The name Marilyn Howard has over 324 birth records, 71 death records, 49 . Find contact details for 700 million professionals. HERE'S HOWE - 1936 (SSH) - 1940 (MLC) If you know the city and state where Marilyn Howard lives in, fill in this information. MARILYN FELDMAN v. HOWARD FELDMAN . See GMA Host Lara Spencers Bikini Photos, Why Did Sara Haines Disappear During an Episode of The View? My grandmother didnt really want to talk about it because she just felt it happened so long ago in her life. Employment. THE LONE WOLF MEETS A LADY - 1940 (SSH) Freelance publicist, 1972-1975. International public relations manager Estee Lauder Inc., 1976-1977. She is the most recent member of the Democratic Party to have held statewide office in Idaho. G. I. DOOD IT - 1955 (SJB) HOLLYWOOD ON PARADE # B-9 - 1934 (THS) THE OFFICER'S MESS - 1935 (SSH) Miriam Rotkin-Ellman Natural Resources Defense Council Mary Peveto Neighbors for Clean Air . But she always described Curly as a good father, a man who was sweet and kind to her and other people. Email Sage Keele . TURN BACK THE CLOCK - 1933 (THS) WhAt you Do MAtteRs 3 Piotr is ensuring that Auschwitz remains relevant to new generations Dr. Piotr cyWiski Director of auschWitz-Birkenau state museum They were just so unique, raved Paul. He would do little tricks and pull money out of his ears., Larry engaged in more mature pursuits. We know that Marilyn is single at this point. Model Ashley Morgan Smithline said in a voicemail last year that she believed rocker's attorney wanted her to "turn on the other . IT'S IN THE AIR - 1935 (STH) If you are thinking of hiring Howard Ellman, we recommend double-checking their license status with the license board and using our bidding system to get competitive quotes. Bio in PDF format. We know that Marilyn Ellman had been residing in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida 33021. HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND DUMB - 1938 (MLC) STOOGES: THE MEN BEHIND THE MAYHEM - 1994 (MISC) We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. HEY MOE! EVERYBODY LIKES MUSIC - 1934 (SSH) DEAN MARTINS DAUGHTER DEANA RECALLS GROWING UP WITH THE KING OF COOL, THE RAT PACK AND JERRY LEWIS, Brad Servers grandmother with the boys.(Photo courtesy of Brad Server. coppell city council members. SPACE MASTER X-7 - 1958 (SMH) AN ACHE IN EVERY STAKE - 1941 (MLC) SPEED - 1936 (STH) how to print avery 5395 labels in word; Tags . PLEASED TO MITT YOU - 1940 (SSH) VIOLENT IS THE WORD FOR CURLY - 1938 (MLC) HENRY THE ACHE - 1934 (SSH) WOMAN IN HIDING - 1950 (SJB) In fact, Curly was married four times. THE MGM THREE STOOGES FESTIVAL - 1983 (THS) TIGHT SHOES - 1941 (SSH) Howard persuaded Supreme Court, New York County to award judgment to Mr. Redstone, later affirmed on appeal, declaring that he is the sole owner of the apartment. Ed Mull archive footage. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. FLAGPOLE JITTERS - 1956 (MLS) Reviews help MAD AT THE WORLD - 1955 (SJB) records, Lawsuits, Liens, Bankruptcies & sex offender status for Marilyn Ellman. SOME MORE OF SAMOA - 1941 (MLC) BACK FROM THE FRONT - 1943 (MLC) writer. GRACE KELLYS SON PRINCE ALBERT SAYS HES ALWAYS FELT A SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT THE LATE STAR, ANNETTE FUNICELLOS DAUGHTER REFLECTS ON LIFE WITH ORIGINAL MOUSEKETEER: WE LAUGHED UNTIL WE CRIED. LOVE IS A HEADACHE - 1938 (STH) In proceedings that earned him the accoladeLegal Lion fromLaw360, Howard convinced the Commercial Division, New York County, to dismiss a $10 million legal malpractice suit against a prominent New York litigation firm. HOKUS POKUS - 1949 (MLS) Director public relations Firestone Associates Advertising, 1967-1969. Evanston, Illinois, United States569 followers 500+ connections. BOOBS IN THE WOODS - 1940 (SSH) FOX MOVIETONE NEWS - 1929 (THS) IT AIN'T HAY - 1943 (SSH) 3. THE CURLY SHUFFLE - 1984 (MISC) THE THREE STOOGES GO AROUND THE WORLD IN A DAZE - 1963 (MLD) marilyn howard ellman 3- Classes pack for $45 marilyn howard ellman for new clients only. WEE WEE MONSIEUR - 1938 (MLC) RUSTY ROMEOS - 1957 (MLJ) An associated email addresses for Marilyn Howard are marilyn.how***@lycos.com, marilyn***@att.net and more. HEADLINE HUNTERS - 1955 (SJB) Closer Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. BUTCH MINDS THE BABY - 1942 (SSH) THE SILENT CALL - 1961 (SJB) When three family groups who together owned a 100+ unit Park Avenue apartment building were warring, Howard spearheaded the negotiations among them. marilyn howard ellman. HIS FIRST FLAME - 1935 (SSH) And he absolutely adored this dog that stood by him until the end. This section can be locked, requiring permission to Check Dr. Marilyn O Howard's office address in Manchester, NH and make an appointment. THE GENTLEMAN MISBEHAVES - 1946 (SSH) HE COOKED HIS GOOSE - 1952 (MLS) SAN ANTONIO ROSE - 1941 (SSH) Server:There wasnt because we weretold not to really talk about it. Server:Shes very proud that Im helping to keep her fathers legacy alive. Marilyn also answers to Marilyn A Ellman, Marilyn Ackerman Ellman, Marilyn M Ellman, Ackerman Marilyn Ellman and Ackerman M Ellman, and perhaps a couple of other names. With Marilyn's 10 th studio album due out next month, Howard wanted to go back and talk about the album that launched Manson into superstardom: 1996's "Antichrist Superstar." Nine Inch Nail's Trent Reznor served as a co-producer on the record, including its hit single "The Beautiful . MERRY MAVERICKS - 1951 (MLS) Preceding his retirement in 2020, Howard N. Ellman was a Shareholder in Buchalter's San Francisco office. Marilyn's personal network of family, friends, associates & neighbors include Eric Cooley, John Cooley, Angela Abril, Anne Burkholder and Bonnie Burkholder. Primary practice location. HOLLYWOOD ROUND-UP - 1937 (SSH) LAFF HOUR - 1956 (MLS) And we were just kids back then. Check Full Reputation Profile THE THREE STOOGES MEET HERCULES - 1962 (MLD) SO LONG MR. CHUMPS - 1941 (MLC) MOONLIGHT AND CACTUS - 1944 (SSH) Marilyn Ellman Buel, 71, died on August 3 with her husband Richard Buel and daughter Elizabeth Frankel at her side, after well outliving the prognosis for her AML (leukemia). He worried about me and my brother, and thats one thing I got from him how to worry!. . CORN ON THE COP - 1934 (SSH) Her father, Curly, passed away when she was just 14. JIGGERS, MY WIFE - 1946 (SSH) PALS AND GALS - 1954 (MLS) BRIDE AND GLOOM - 1947 (SSH) Married Haskel Frankel, May 21, 1972 (divorced July, 1987). WISE GUYS PREFER BRUNETTES - 1926 (STH) "My mom divorced him when I was 5, so I only saw him on weekends occasionally," older daughter Marilyn Howard Ellman shared with Closer. THE LOST STOOGES - 1990 (THS) RIP, SEW, AND STITCH - 1953 (MLS) Required fields are marked *. JITTER BUGHOUSE - 1948 (SJD) WHAM-BAM-SLAM! Mr. Ellman has practiced law since 1960, and concentrated his practice in the areas of real estate, land use, and environmental regulation. MGM's THE BIG PARADE OF COMEDY - 1964 (THS) THREE HAMS ON RYE - 1950 (MLS) SO YOU WON'T T-T-T-TALK - 1934 (SSH) MOVIETONE NEWS - 1933 (THS) Represented managing directors of global bank in the negotiation of the transition of their multi-billion dollar book of business to another global bank and successfully navigated them through contentious issues surrounding their departures without the need for litigation. THE THREE STOOGES FAMILY ALBUM - 1998 (MISC) However, he truly loved making people smile and its something he always tried to do. Explore. He was a very loving, giving, emotional type of character., Moe married Helen Schonberger, a cousin of Harry Houdini, in 1925 and lived a life of wedded bliss for 50 years until his death in 1975. I, THE JURY - 1953 (SJB) New York, New York. IN THE NAVY - 1941 (SSH) THE STOOGEPHILE TRIVIA MOVIE - 1987 (MISC) Public relations assistant Yeshiva University, New York City, 1964-1965. The Court granted the firms motion to dismissafter Howard demonstrated the insufficiency of the complaint. With public relations, editor company paper BDO International (Barton, Durstine & Osborn . DUTIFUL BUT DUMB - 1941 (MLC) MYRT AND MARGE - 1933 (THS) Jun 13, 2015 - Curly & his daughter, Marilyn Howard Ellman. To know Marilyn Howard's phone number and address , simply follow these steps: 1. It takes incredible talent to deliver comedy thats so timeless. ROAST-BEEF AND MOVIES - 1934 (SCH) Also known as Marilyn Howard Freeman, M Freeman, Carolyn I Freeman, Freeman Marilyn. In the courtroom, Howard is equally at home cross-examining a recalcitrant witness, and arguing the finer points of law to an appellate panel. We were both in shock because our hero Curly was now our family. His younger brother had a less stable family life. Related To Brian Freeman, Marlene Freeman, Michelle Freeman, Sheridan Freeman, Carolyn Freeman. MUMMY'S DUMMIES - 1948 (MLS) On behalf of the Firms AmLaw 200 client, Howard obtained complete dismissal of a $100-million-plus malpractice claim asserted in connection with a failed $1.3-billion merger. ABBOTT AND COSTELLO MEET THE KEYSTONE KOPS - 1955 (SJB) WHAT'S THE MATADOR? Daughter of Isaac and Estelle (Shapiro) Ellman. She had a new father, who was our grandfather, the only grandfather we ever knew. KARL MALDENS DAUGHTERS REFLECT ON LIFE WITH THE STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE STAR: HE WAS LIKE A BIG CHILD, Brad Server with his mother. Curly), Moe formed the Three Stooges, which also featured friend Larry Fine. For his corporate clients, he has litigated partnership disputes, intra-family disputes, and contract claims, in a wide range of industries. EADIE WAS A LADY - 1945 (SJB) - 1970 (SJB) Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. OPEN SEASON FOR SAPS - 1944 (SSH) THE THREE STOOGES - 2000 (MISC) KEEP 'EM SLUGGING - 1943 (SSH) PUNCH AND BEAUTY - 1936 (SSH) The well-known chef has worked in Hawaii for decades. But in real life, "I was the most spoiled kid in. I'LL NEVER HEIL AGAIN - 1941 (MLC) Marilyn is a Honorary Research Associate with the University of Bristol Law School, working on projects including : social security and domestic abuse across the four nations of the UK; using 'ficitional' judicial review to raise gender equality issues. And if it helps people get reacquainted with my grandfather, then its all worth it. See Who's Searching for You, Relatives, Associates, Neighbors & Classmates. PARDON MY BACKFIRE - 1953 (MLS) DANCING LADY - 1933 (THS) FLAT FOOT STOOGES - 1938 (MLC) - 1936 (MLC) View Marilyn Ellman's record in Wheaton, IL including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. YOU NAZTY SPY! people learn more about others, just like Yelp does for Bachelor in English, Connecticut College, 1964. Dr. Elman earned his medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. STOOGEMANIA - 1986 (MISC) HEADIN' EAST - 1937 (SSH) WHERE THERE'S A WILL - 1948 (MLS) HULA-LA-LA - 1951 (MLS) Previous to Marilyn's current city of Northridge, CA, Marilyn Ellman lived in Newbury Park CA, Camarillo CA and Thousand Oaks CA. UNCIVIL WARRIORS - 1935 (MLC) Check all background information that MyLife has gathered. FOX FALL 1936 EXHIBITOR'S REEL - 1936 (STH) DAREDEVIL O'DARE - 1934 (SSH) LOVE AT FIRST BITE - 1950 (MLS) Bud Jamison archive footage. Marilyn Lenore Howard (April 18, 1939 - July 13, 2020) was an American politician from Idaho who served as the 23rd Idaho Superintendent of Public Instruction from 1999 to 2007. SPACE SHIP SAPPY - 1957 (MLJ) MICRO-PHONIES - 1945 (MLC) But with my grandfather, he was just so lovable. BABY SITTERS JITTERS - 1951 (MLS) WHICH WAY TO THE FRONT? You can see Marilyn in Hey Moe! Elwood Ullman Himself. Director, Supply Chain Management at Spirent Communications, See THE WRONG, WRONG TRAIL - 1934 (SSH) GOOD OLD SOAK - 1937 (STH) BACK TO THE WOODS - 1937 (MLC) (Photo courtesy of Brad Server), 40S STAR ROSALIND RUSSELL REFUSED TO PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO CARY GRANT IN HIS GIRL FRIDAY, BOOK SAYS. GYPPED IN THE PENTHOUSE - 1955 (MLS) SCREEN SNAPSHOTS Series 18 # 9 - 1939 (MLC) 1 child, Elizabeth Emily. Fox News:How are you keeping your grandfathers legacy alive? And asking our mom would be difficult. GOOFS AND SADDLES - 1937 (MLC) Marilyn has been found in 6 states including Colorado, New Jersey, California, Wisconsin, Florida. DIZZY PILOTS - 1943 (MLC) Howards client alleged that his brother breached his fiduciary duty and converted corporate assets by forming a new entity through which he sold corporate assets to the companys clients. TAKING THE COUNT - 1937 (SSH) CRIME ON THEIR HANDS - 1948 (MLS) SCREEN SNAPSHOTS Series 21 # 3 - 1941 (MLC) IDIOTS DELUXE - 1945 (MLC) HOLLYWOOD PARTY - 1934 (THS) Julie Gibson Herself. PIES AND GUYS - 1958 (MLJ) No, we won't tell you the year! Today Howards grandson produces comic skits on social media asCurly Gto keep the laughter alive., RISQU STORIES WRITTEN BY ED WOOD REVEALED DECADES AFTER FILMMAKERS TRAGIC DEATH, Brad Server as Curly G.(Photo courtesy of Brad Server). Because MyLife only collects this data and does not create it, we cannot fully guarantee its accuracy. marilyn howard ellman INTRO OFFER!!! Marilyn's present occupation is listed as a Director, Supply Chain Management at Spirent Communications. It was a very sad time, but he still kept a very happy presence around her. My Blog marilyn howard ellman SOCK-A-BYE BABY - 1942 (MLC) In the Three Stooges' timeless physical-comedy shorts, Moe Howard was always the mean one. HOLLYWOOD HOTEL - 1938 (STH) SCREEN SNAPSHOTS Series 15 # 7 - 1936 (MLC) They have also lived in Federal Way, WA and Wheaton, IL. Happy Birthday to Curly's daughter Marilyn Howard Ellman. MR. Theres a whole generation of loved ones out there like me who are determined to keep the Stooges legacy alive. Prabook is a registered trademark of World Biographical Encyclopedia, Inc. src="/web/img/loading.gif" data-src="/web/show-photo.jpg?id=132642&cache=false" alt="Other photo of Marilyn Ellman Frankel" class="gallery__img" height="167", src="/web/img/loading.gif" data-src="/web/show-photo.jpg?id=132643&cache=false" alt="Other photo of Marilyn Ellman Frankel" class="gallery__img" height="167", data-src="/web/show-photo.jpg?id=132642&cache=false" While Server wouldn't learn about his family's secret until his teens, he's now determined to keep the late star's legacy alive. EMILYs List wins elections. Volunteer Reach for Recovery, American Cancer Society, Middletown, Connecticut, since 1985. SLAPHAPPY SLEUTHS - 1950 (MLS) BRIDELESS GROOM - 1947 (MLS) 'FRAIDY CAT - 1951 (SJB) Find Marilyn Howard Ellman on. HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Mark Ellman, a Maui culinary chef who pioneered what it meant to "support local" has died. Marilyn Lenore Howard, 81, Idaho's former State Superintendent of Public Instruction, died Monday, July 13, 2020, at her home in Eagle, at the end of a day spent with family. OFF AGAIN, ON AGAIN - 1945 (SSH) Site contents 1997-2023, ThreeStooges.net.All rights reserved.Template Design: HTML5 UP. THE SAILOR TAKES A WIFE - 1945 (SJD) helman@ef-law.com. The self-proclaimed "Mother of the Wack Pack" meets Howard for the first time live on the Stern Show in 2001.Watch more classic moments in the Howard section. JAIL BIRDS OF PARADISE - 1934 (SMH_SCH) THE PLUNDERERS OF PAINTED FLATS - 1959 (SJB) - 1942 (MLC) to see possibly who they are and full class lists found from school records and public sources. CALLING ALL CURS - 1939 (MLC) The beloved comic suffered a stroke in 1946 and had been coping with ill health during his final years. Howard, 81, died in her Eagle home after an extended illness. "Next one." 2. FOX MOVIETONE NEWS - RETURN TO PEYTON PLACE A Smash Hit - 1961 (MLD) Freelance publicist, 1972-1975. International public relations manager Estee Lauder Inc., 1976-1977.Public relations consultant Marilyn E. Frankel Public Relations, Westbrook, Connecticut, since 1975. THREE LITTLE BEERS - 1935 (MLC) MEN IN BLACK - 1934 (MLC) Bid Openings. With public relations, editor company paper BDO International (Barton, Durstine & Osborn) and Batten Company, 1965-1969. He was 67. FUGITIVE LOVERS - 1934 (THS) Howard was married to Elaine Ackerman, Servers grandmother, from 1937 until 1940. SOUP TO NUTS - 1930 (THS) SMOKED HAMS - 1934 (SSH) MONKEY BUSINESSMEN - 1946 (MLC) I never suspected Curly could actually be related to me, let alone my grandfather. See full bio . GOOF ON THE ROOF - 1953 (MLS) Were all putting the pieces of this great puzzle together. Howard I. Elman. He was a great comedy diver. THE NEW 3 STOOGES - 1965 (MLD) HALF-WITS HOLIDAY - 1947 (MLC) SPIES AND GUYS - 1953 (SJB) So she doesnt have a lot of recollections of him. Marilyn Ellman net worth is $12 Million Marilyn Ellman Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family . MAD HOLIDAY - 1936 (STH) Arthur Thalasso archive footage. SHIVERING SHERLOCKS - 1948 (MLS) LOCO BOY MAKES GOOD - 1942 (MLC) VERY CLOSE VEINS - 1934 (SSH) (Photo courtesy of Brad Server), GILLIGANS ISLAND STAR TINA LOUISE GETS CANDID ON FAITH-BASED FILM TAPESTRY, FAVORITE HOLLYWOOD MEMORIES. Brad Server:Its interesting, I grew up with the Three Stooges and loved them. BLAZING STEWARDESSES - 1975 (MISC) Who Will Replace Mark on 'Live With Kelly' If He Returns to Acting? A phone number associated with this person is (619) 424-7293 , and we have 5 other possible phone numbers in the same local area codes 619 and 505 . government sources. COOKOO CAVALIERS - 1940 (MLC) writer. OUT WEST - 1947 (MLS) In the same case,convinced the Second Circuit to unanimously vacate the district courts decision denying the Firms motion to impose additional inherent powers of the court sanctions on the plaintiff. Marilyn Ellman is 83 years old and was born on 12/18/1938. Its an honor to share a connection with my grandfather and its one I hope to share with others. Term expires August 2024; Elected Mayor August 2022; Appointed Mayor Oct. 19, 2020; Elected Alderman August 2018; Sage Keele Executive Administrative Assistant. In a case brought against an AmLaw 100 firm alleging aiding and abetting a breach of fiduciary duty, Howard obtained the complete dismissal of all claims against his client, totaling over $9 million. CRACKED NUTS - 1941 (SSH) There really wasnt much of a home for him, said Joan, who remembers her uncle coming over to swim in her familys pool. marilyn howard ellman 3- Classes pack for $45 marilyn howard ellman for new clients only. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. I'M A MONKEY'S UNCLE - 1948 (MLS) FOR THE LOVE OF PETE - 1936 (SSH) She died on September 19, 2010 at 86 years old. Fax: (603) 669 0477. BEER BARREL POLECATS - 1946 (MLC) I also attend a lot of meet-and-greets, where I get the chance to interact with Stooges fans and hear their stories about how my grandfather impacted their lives. Public Records for Marilyn Howard Found. Before moving to Marilyn's current city of Northridge, CA, Marilyn lived in Newbury Park CA, Camarillo CA and Thousand Oaks CA. THE OUTLAWS IS COMING - 1965 (MLD) document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Fox News:You were in your teens when you first learned about the identity of your grandfather. FEUDIN', FUSSIN', AND A-FIGHTIN' - 1948 (SJB) Marilyn Ellman is 84 years old today because Marilyn's birthday is on 12/18/1938. Updated: October 6, 2011 . Server spoke to Fox News about learning about his grandfathers identity for the first time, why hes performing as Curly G today and what the stars final years were really like. Salma Hayeks Best Bikini Photos, Pink Is a Total Rockstar! Director public relations Firestone Associates Advertising, 1967-1969.Public relations professional, women's affairs and travel writer Eastern Airlines, 1969-1972. IF A BODY MEETS A BODY - 1945 (MLC) More at IMDbPro Contact Info: View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro. THE WINNING TICKET - 1935 (STH) FUELIN' AROUND - 1949 (MLS) There is no online registration for the intro class Terms of usage & Conditions SAY ONE FOR ME - 1959 (SJB) * The other websites referenced on this site are owned and operated by their respective companies, and the associated trademarks and logos are the property of those companies.