Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet and take care! How do I apply a setting powder for a flawless finish? I hope that you had a great weekend : ) I have spoken many times both here and on my YouTube channel about the Laura Mercier Loose Powder, but the steep price point made me want to find a more affordable option, and I think I have finally found a dupe that is less than a quarter of the price!. best Laura Mercier Translucent Powder dupes. Q: Are there any downsides to using setting powder dupes? COVERGIRL Professional Loose Finishing Powder, Havent we all indulged in photo sessions only to later realize that we looked like we washed our faces with. It is a loose finely milled powder that leaves a matte finish on the skin. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; It comes in two different shades of medium and dark, which you can use depending upon your color or mood. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale. Offering complete coverage, this sheer glowing powder creates an airbrush finish and gives you a softer look. It is infused with the finest French "cashmere talc" that ensures an unblemished look. Product Details Check Vanity for Dupes Gallery Options Products Swatches On Face Translucent Laura Mercier Permanent Where to Buy A $38.00 Happy Face Too Faced (NYX, Maybelline). The only way I'll buy the Laura Mercier powder again is if I'm buying the pigmented one. Its an excellent finishing powder for all skin types, and we recommend it for anyone looking for a lightweight, dewy finish. High Vibe Lip Color. This is a cheap Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder look alikes that is less than $6. The sifter in the tub prevents the powder from getting wasted every time I open it. Laura Mercier's translucent powdercomes in two sizes: 1) standard size 1 oz for $37, and 2) travel size 0.33 oz for $27 (only this size comes with a powder puff). It is usually made from finely-milled minerals, such as mica, zinc oxide, or titanium dioxide, and is available in both loose and pressed forms. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In addition to setting powder, there are two other popular types of powders used in makeup application finishing powder and mattifying powder. Laura Mercier Powder next to ELF Cruisin Chic + LM Strapless The loose setting powder does an excellent job at smoothing the look of the skin and blurring pores. Still, there are plenty of reasons that account for its superstar status. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Free Shipping at $35. Youre most likely going to try a lot of different products before choosing which ones are best for your skin. While both products serve the same purpose, they work in slightly different ways. SHINE BEGONE I tried an $18 dupe for my much-loved Laura Mercier powder - it wasn't perfect but works well for a third of the price Laced with a soft fruity scent, this budget-friendly Laura Mercier dupe is very gentle on the skin. Mrz 1, 2023. While both finishing powder and mattifying powder can help to extend the wear time of makeup, they have different purposes and benefits. Nancy Jiang; Published: 14:02, 1 Mar 2023; Updated: 17:30, 1 Mar 2023; Mar 12, 2019 - The original Laura Mercier's Translucent Loose Setting Powder is a recurring favorite among beauty connoisseurs of all levels. Will it succeed?!?! Courtesy of Korean Makeup Brand - Amuse While this product does lack more shades for deep skin tones, many women of color have said that the shades Suntan and Honey Beige blend seamlessly into their skin, without leaving any sort of intense brightening. However, there are many affordable setting powder dupes available that provide similar results to their high-end counterparts. The compact is really small and portable, and its good to take with me anywhere. While this wheatish layer can make you look embarrassing, we cant waste all day blending it right! The No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder comes in 3 different shades. Scarred that it will lose its effect? The NYX Professional Makeup Mineral Matte Finishing Powder is one of the best loose mineral powder setting powders that weve tested. The ingredients are all natural, and I havent had any problems with allergies. I use it in conjunction with the rest of my makeup routine, and I love it. Both very finely milled and they control my . Another bonus? Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation 3960 reviews. We really liked this mineral veil finishing powder from BareMinerals. .rll-youtube-player, [data-lazy-src]{display:none !important;}, Get our latest articles in your inbox! What It Claims. Instead of paying $39 for one product, try a few of these dupes before making the big jump. Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This dupe for laura mercier setting powder will give you a flawless finish, while leaving your skin fresh and radiant all day long. It's easy to understand how this setting powder is the go-to loose powder for many. Now, lets take a look at the key differences between finishing powder and mattifying powder: A: A setting powder dupe is a product that is similar in formula, texture, and/or finish to a high-end or luxury brand setting powder, but is typically more affordable. 5. Laura Mercier Setting Powder is an extremely lightweight, silky, sheer setting powder that leaves skin with a flawless finish. For only $8, you will get 1.05 oz (which is about the same amount of product as the Laura Mercier) but for so much cheaper! We found a must-have setting powder that's budget-friendly without sacrificing quality. If you have oily or combination skin, setting powder may be more beneficial for you, while if you have dry or normal skin, setting spray may work better. . The translucent powder delivers a crisp tone so that you and your makeup can have a long-lasting relationship! Filling your fine lines and blemishes creates a velvety texture that feels pleasing to touch. It blends in seamlessly and goes almost undetectable. Many users said that the powder dried their skin too much. It works great as a setting powder, but also as a powder foundation to cover blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkles. One last tip I would give would be to wait for the bi-annual Sephora sales (usually in April and November) to save 10-20%, depending on your Sephora tier, off the original (if youre still wanting to try the OG). I am THRILLED! This is a great product, especially for women who want to minimize the appearance of wrinkles. Setting powder is a must-have product in every womans makeup kit. Is setting powder and translucent powder the same? Like Laura Mercier's powder, it goes on totally translucent (even though it appears white), even on darker skin tones. Hold your breath because the Makeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder is here to suck away all that oil and greasiness from your face so that your skin can breathe beneath that blanket of cosmetics! But these formulas appear to be just as effective at a more affordable price. Q: Where can I find setting powder dupes? Those who take your makeup seriously would know that setting powders are no joke! Its also pretty good at reducing blemishes and redness, which is great for when Im wearing a lot of makeup. It doesnt look patchy on the skin and glides smoothly without creating runny textures. By the end of my work day using this powder, my face is still very matte! Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder shades like a suntan and honey beige give a fine spread to your skin so that there is no room for unevenness. Q: What are some popular setting powder dupes? Maybelline is a classic and iconic beauty brand that has been around since 1915. Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Medium Plus 20 reviews. Look for brands that offer a wide range of shades, so you can find the perfect match for your skin. A mother who looks after her family and writes for publications in her spare time. It allows equal attention to all parts of your face with its. Q: Why should I use a setting powder dupe? With its effortless texture, it gives a radiant touch to yoru face and is perfect for providing finishing hints to your makeup. Can't believe it. You can't beat the price and quantity of the product.". E.l.f is a brand loved by so many thanks to its high-quality products that have a very low cost. Its great for the days where I want to wear a little more makeup than usual, but still want to look flawless. It doesnt settle into pores, and it works as a nice base for makeup. Having garnered more than 1 lakh reviews on Amazon, this powder can even be your foundation on any fine day! The finely milled formula sets your base and gives the skin an Instagram filter-mimicking soft-focus finish. Choosing the right setting powder is very important. Both of them serve the same purpose, which is to help set yoru makeup. Its very finely milled and doesnt cake up at all, so it stays put all day and does not flake off easily. cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation 4. The loose powder contains a lot of ingredients too its packed with a ton of antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin E, and green tea extract, which help to protect the skin from harmful UV rays. Beauty fans have been raving about Poundland's new 1 powder, but it turns out that it's actually a dupe for the cult classic Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. This will help to ensure that the powder adheres to the skin and lasts throughout the day. I have many puffs but they are all very small and not that fluffy/puffy I'm in Canada bdw 6 4 4 comments Best Add a Comment [deleted] 4 yr. ago BareMinerals is known for its flawless makeup, and this mineral veil finishing powder is no exception. For a light and natural makeup look, try out the NYX Mineral Matte Finishing Powder. With loads of 5-star reviews on Amazon, users have loved this product as it assists in hiding enlarged pores, signs of aging, etc., and goes well with all skin combinations. Please let me know if any company makes them and where to find them. This stuff is vegan, so that you can embrace it right away! And now fans are rushing to get their hands on the latest selection of make-up goodies. A small amount of powder will get the job done and fight oil production all day long! Of course we all love Laura Mercier's Setting powder, but sometimes a girl's gotta save before she can splurge on a $38 jar of translucent powder. It is usually made from ingredients such as silica, kaolin clay, or rice powder, and is available in both loose and pressed forms. Maybellines inclusive and high-performing Fit Me line has garnered a cult following for good reason, and their super affordable setting powder is no exception to the range. There are eight shades of this powder, which is a fairly good range to fit all skin tones, including more olive toned complexions. Whether it is acing. But if you're beauty obsessed like me, you know Laura Mercier's Translucent Setting Powder is one of the most used products among beauty guru's and make-up artists. Your makeup can now be where it belongs without forming a goopy mess and giving you a hard time. Their airspun loose face powder is one of their newer products, and its really well-made. 1 Original Product: Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder 2 7 Best Laura Mercier Setting Powder Dupes 2.1 1. Shoppers are even calling it a dupe for Laura Mercier's wildly popular $40 setting powder. While the trend has vanished a little, it is not entirely invisible that you dont find what you are looking for! We know we are a bit extra, but another cult favorite, the BareMinerals Mineral Veil Finish Powder, is a common name on the lips of makeup junkies. 2 2 The TikTok account for Gloucester's Primark store revealed the latest beauty drops shoppers can find. Maybelline New York Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder 2.5 5. Some users pointed out their discontentment with talc being present as one of its ingredients. It has a fine micro-texture that eliminates extra shine. Use a clean brush or sponge to touch up as needed. The loose powder broke many hearts with its whopping price tag. Coty has been around since the 1970s and theyve been providing women with makeup for many years. Beautifully Bare Finishing Powder 10 reviews. If you have dry skin, you may want to choose a powder that is more hydrating. Dupe Reviews Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector 1. Were using the Maybelline New York Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder, which is available in Fair Light. +It provides a nice finishing touch to your makeup. To control the amount of product I kept the adhesive layer that was on the sifter and opened only couple of holes. Natural Mineral Cover 122 reviews. Here are our dupes for Laura Mercier Translucent Medium Deep which is a moderately warm-toned light-medium brown with a luminous finish. It doesnt look patchy on the skin and glides smoothly without creating runny textures. What doesnt contain talc makes your makeup stronger! The major difference between the two powders is Laura Mercier's finishing powder caters more to oily skin. The brand believes in keeping its products clean, so there is a complete balance of parabens, silicons, talc, and mineral oil. As for coverage, this loose powder does give a nice even coverage, and it can last for hours. The powder helps blur texture, feels like air, and lasts longer than those who didnt because you deserve to feel the best! This face powder ideally helps to mask all your tiny wrinkles, prominent fine lines, and blemishes to create the perfect silky-smooth canvas! I can bake and set with this powder, which is important for me as a deep dark complected gal." Smooth Finish Foundation Powder Powder foundation that offers breathable comfort. . 3. give a fine spread to your skin so that there is no room for unevenness. Without leaving any cakey texture, the finishing powder makes your skin buttery-smooth. It does not clump, and it blends in easily. Laura Mercier - Matte Radiance Baked Powder (shade 'Highlight - 01') $45 at Sephora Matte Radiance Baked Powder Ultra Smooth Baked Powder Check the price: Setting powder dupes are meant to be more affordable than high-end products, but the price can still vary. If you're looking for the closest option to Laura Mercier's Translucent Powder, you want RCMA's No Color Powder. Setting spray is applied by misting it over the face, and it helps to give the skin a dewy or matte finish, depending on the formula. This luxurious-sounding powder from NYX has turned into a heartthrob of the nation with its pore-hiding technique, which it takes pride in. I'm a beginner level at makeup and I'm not sure what this type of foundation is called, it's kind of in the same packaging as their famous loose translucent powder, but as foundation. Sign up. StyleCaster is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Best serious setting powder: Nikkia Joy Cosmetics Perfecting Velvet Finishing Powder, $55. Another says, "I love this one much better than Laura Mercier since I'm more on the caramel side and Laura Mercier makes me look too bright and semi ghostly.". Look for reviews, comparisons, and recommendations from beauty bloggers, influencers, and other reliable sources. As the powder is created by swirling, twirling, and blending into being finely milled, the powder nicely sits on your skin without enhancing your creases and fine lines. Non-oil based setting powders work by filling the hair shaft and provide a matte finish. As its white in the shade, applying too much can make you look ashy and grey. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder diciptakan oleh seorang make up artist ternama asal New York yang bernama Laura Mercier. Its also very affordable, so if youre looking to invest in a setting powder, this is definitely a good choice. You Might Like:11 Olaplex Dupes: Affordable Picks to Try In 2022. Its easy to apply, and it doesnt leave any residue behind. The Sacha BUTTERCUP LIGHT Setting Powder Is a very close Laura Mercier Translucent Powder dupe that leaves no ashy trail behind and helps lift your skin. However, it doesnt leave a residue behind, which is great. MAKEUP enthusiasts know this problem well our hobby gets expensive. While the trend has vanished a little, it is not entirely invisible that you dont find what you are looking for! Compare ingredients: When comparing setting powder dupes, its essential to compare the ingredients of each product. Laura Mercier High Rise Lip Color Swatches (x10) ColourPop Jelly Much Shadows Swatches - New Shades for Spring 2023. So we have our eyes fixed upon 11 Laura Mercier Translucent Powder dupes that will make that great base stay unflustered and on top of all your mood boards. I have been consistently using Laura Mercier's Translucent Loose Setting Powder for about 6 months, and was dissatisfied with the fact that my skin appeared greasy/oily by the end of the work day [I] live in a warm climate and have oily skin. Maybelline New York Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder, 6. So we have our eyes fixed upon 11 Laura Mercier Translucent Powder dupes that will make that great base stay unflustered and on top of all your mood boards. and welcoming a warm, neutral look. Loyal fans staunchly defend its steep price, stating that its unrivaled performance warrants the monetary setback. ; You are sure to love this if you hate flashbacks. If you're a makeup baker, then you'll love the Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder. The Translucent Loose Setting Powder blurs imperfections, sets makeup for up to 16 hours, reduces shine and doesnt leave the skin feeling clogged. Tried and tested! Many reviewers caution that while similar in texture, finish, and wear time to Laura Merciers powder, this one has caused flashback for some. Another says, "RCMA no color powder is the absolute best in my opinion. The COVERGIRL Professional Loose Finishing Powder is the ultimate pore-blurring technique you can surprise your makeup regime with. While too much makeup can be the death of any pretty face, its high time we soak in the importance of good setting powders in our lives. BareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder. Writes one Amazon reviewer, "I am totally blown away by this product! Hi there! When it comes to makeup, buying products can be expensive, and setting powders are no exception. If you're still on the hunt, browse swatches of over 32,000 products in the Swatch Gallery. A: You can find setting powder dupes at drugstores, beauty supply stores, and online retailers. Here are our dupes for ColourPop Carried Away, which is a moderately warm-toned, light taupe with a semi-matte finish. Its a great finishing powder for me, because it adds a subtle sheen to my skin, but it doesnt look like I have any makeup on at all. Additionally, if you want to give your skin a more matte finish, setting powder is a good choice, while if you prefer a dewy finish, setting spray may be the way to go. This way outperforms the Laura Mercier powder and is 13% of the cost. In the United States, the number 1 product from Makeup Revolution is their Loose Baking Powder. This is usually done to realize all setting sprays so that your makeup lasts longer. Mattifying powder is ideal for those with oily or combination skin, and it can also help to extend the wear time of makeup. Setting spray is a liquid product that is sprayed onto the face to set makeup in place. Purchase from a reputable retailer: Finally, make sure to purchase your setting powder dupe from a reputable retailer. Laura Mercier Powder Alternatives Makeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder, $17 This suggests that you need some excellent setting powders. 2023 SheMedia, LLC. Use a powder brush: Dip a large, fluffy powder brush into the setting powder, tap off any excess, and then lightly sweep it over your face, paying extra attention to any areas that tend to get oily or crease, such as the T-zone. If you have oily skin, you may want to choose a setting powder that has mattifying properties. It provides a matte finish and is suitable for dry and frizzy hair. Use this to quickly jump to a dupe that you're interested in. Startseite/Nachrichten/ Ich habe ein Dupe von 18 US-Dollar fr mein beliebtes Laura Mercier Powder ausprobiert-es war nicht perfekt, . Many beauty bloggers and influencers also share their favorite dupes on social media. For only $9, it is worth giving this powder a shot! Yes, Laura Mercier Translucent Powder is excellent for any skin tone. This means you can avoid the risk of a Casper-esque effect from flashback. The Translucent No Filter Loose Setting Powder is no exception. It is usually applied after foundation, concealer, or other liquid or cream products to help absorb excess oil and reduce the appearance of pores. Their products are constantly trending all over social media, from the Roseglow Caviar Stick Eye Color to the Natural Skin Perfector Tinted Moisturizer. Although, I've heard that there are probably some less expensive dupes. blogherads.adq = blogherads.adq || []; Pros love the super . Makeup Revolution has got you covered with this loose powder, which is great for people with medium skin tones. It promotes an even look without forming cracks and imperfections. Contents. If you have dry skin, a powder with a hydrating formula may work best, while those with oily skin may benefit from a mattifying powder. Users said they were more than happy to stumble upon this product when looking for Laura Mercier dupes. ), 7 Dupes For the Sold-Out Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, 8 Show-Stopping Dior Lip Glow Oil Dupes [Same Look For Less], 9 Super Affordable Pat McGrath Lipstick Dupes, 13 Spectacular Fenty Beauty Drugstore Dupes That Will Blow Your Mind (Not Your Wallet), 12 Best It Cosmetics Drugstore Dupes You Need ASAP, 10 Affordable Benefit Cosmetics Drugstore Dupes To Save Your Wallet, 13 Best NARS Makeup Dupes From The Drugstore You Cant Tell Apart. This prepares a silky-smooth canvas that will lock your makeup in place for hours. For $6, you will get a little less than the Laura Mercier powder, but the price truly cant be beat. To narrow down the three best dupes for Laura Mercier's cult-favorite powder, I took to Reddit, YouTube, beauty blogs, and the Amazon reviews section. Can I use loose powder without foundation? Id recommend this to anyone who wants light makeup but still wants to look flawless. Shelf life: Check the shelf life of the setting powder. If youre on the hunt for a new setting powder, youre sure to come across the one by Laura Mercier! Texture: The texture of the setting powder should be soft. Shop Now. The pressed powder sets, perfects, and finishes, leaving skin with a diffused, radiant glow. Filling your fine lines and blemishes creates a velvety texture that feels pleasing to touch. Dusting it onto the skin with a fluffy brush or sponge will set your makeup and mattify the skin to get rid of shine. Shop Now. These classics are actual makeup essential so that your face can be, 11 Too Faced Sell Out Dupes For Kissable Lips, 11 Olaplex Dupes: Affordable Picks to Try In 2022. The powder helps blur texture, feels like air, and lasts longer than those who didnt because you deserve to feel the best! The Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder is an affordable replica of the expensive original! Not only does this set your foundation in place all day, extending the wear of your complexion products. blogherads.setADmantXData({"fetchingDelay":110,"converter":"goose","version":"3.2.21","nwords":1839,"url":"https:\/\/findingfavourites.com\/best-laura-mercier-setting-powder-drugstore-dupes-pressed-translucent-loose\/","valid":"OK","delay":4,"entities":[{"score":51,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"powder","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":35,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"dupe","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":26,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Laura Mercier","type":"PEOPLE"},{"score":22,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"product","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":20,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"skin","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":17,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"makeup","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":16,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"setting","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":16,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"good","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":15,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"buy","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":14,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Ontario","type":"PLACES"},{"score":10,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"set","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":9,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"shades","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":9,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"mercier","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":9,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"leave","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":9,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"laura","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":8,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"drugstore","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":6,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Translucent Loose Setting Powder","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":6,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Amazon","type":"ORGANIZATIONS"},{"score":4,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"brand","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":3,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"money","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":2,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"oil","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":2,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"E.l.f","type":"ORGANIZATIONS"},{"score":1,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"United States of America","type":"PLACES"},{"score":1,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Reddit","type":"ORGANIZATIONS"},{"score":1,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Dior","type":"ORGANIZATIONS"}],"admants":[{"score":630,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4283,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4283","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4283"},{"score":590,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":7003,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_7003","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_7003"},{"score":400,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6655,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6655","segment_type":"Topical","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6655"},{"score":356,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6554,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6554","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6554"},{"score":250,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":7515,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_7515","segment_type":"Vertical","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_7515"},{"score":210,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":7845,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_7845","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_7845"},{"score":160,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4289,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4289","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4289"},{"score":86,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4700,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4700","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4700"},{"score":60,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4302,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4302","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4302"},{"score":56,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":7075,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_7075","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_7075"},{"score":56,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6651,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6651","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6651"},{"score":30,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":7712,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_7712","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_7712"},{"score":30,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6654,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6654","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6654"},{"score":30,"targeting":"Avoidance","unique_id":5038,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_5038","segment_type":"Vertical","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_5038"},{"score":30,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4307,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4307","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4307"},{"score":20,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":5276,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_5276","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_5276"},{"score":10,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6555,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6555","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6555"},{"score":10,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6496,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6496","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6496"},{"score":10,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4117,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4117","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4117"},{"score":10,"targeting":"Avoidance","unique_id":11103,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_11103","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_11103"}],"categories":[{"score":40,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"makeup and accessories","type":"TOPICS","parents":["beauty","style and fashion"]},{"score":30,"origin":"VIRTUAL","name":"style and fashion","type":"TOPICS"},{"score":30,"origin":"VIRTUAL","name":"beauty","type":"TOPICS","parents":["style and fashion"]}],"lang":"en","feelings":[{"score":56,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"positive sentiment","type":"FEELINGS","parents":["sentiment"]},{"score":44,"origin":"VIRTUAL","name":"sentiment","type":"FEELINGS"}],"key":"dcde31e32d21f5432ab192ee50f9e0a8ef294bab4778ada95dfabeb949b2b9ce","timestamp":1677839803,"info":"OK"}, "success");