He will be in touch with his own heart. Every interaction is bursting with passion and dynamic energy. As such, this is a very significant synastry connection. My colleague and I have a juno conjunct sun double whammy (within 1 orb). His SOUTH NODE conjunct his JUNO conjunct her ASCENDANT, his NORTH NODE conjunct her DESCENDANT . MercuryThis native will have an easy time communicating this thoughts. Ive just realized Ive had a Node connection in all my 3 meaningful relationships. Is also VERY important to see who Juno and who the other planet in synastry is. This aspect is characterized by a powerful urge to be close to each other. Unfortunately the attraction was not mutual! In the past, the Node person may have furthered the intellectual interests of the Mercury person, and has now re-entered the Mercury persons life looking for payback. You are strongly empathetic and loving to one another. his Neptun conjunct my NN 0 degrees ( Neptune conjunct Sun at 4 degrees in his natal chart); Also his lust is conjunct my NN, In Taurus; my Moon in his 7th house With Juno-Sun opposition there can be some tension that can bring out some arguments between you two (most likely due to different lifestyle or different everyday needs) but at the same time it is very strong connection that will bond you for a very long time. I am sure he can feel the connection too. In fact, the Pluto person may tend to hold back the Node person from progressing and reaching their full potential, for Pluto feels they have more control this way. Also Pluto sesquiquadrate Juno double whammy. It is as normal as it can be. SUBSCRIBE! Mata Hari had nothing what so ever to do with their deaths but she was the perfect hook for the set up and blamed as the spy who betrayed the French secret service. What if a womans Juno doesnt make any aspect with mans planet in synastry and mans juno is making aspects to womans planet in the same synastry chart. A Different Mind Is Not A Deficient Mind. When a person's personal planet conjuncts another person's Vertex in a synastry chart, it means these two individuals share a powerful connection, and they will learn valuable lessons within this relationship that will help them evolve and contact their spiritual selves. In all nodal connections, there is a sense of fear or discomfort, especially on the part of the nodal person. In my case my juno is directly on my partners moon/mars conjunction. I will really appreciate your response. The South Node person likely expended a lot of energy to further the goals of the Mars person. Me and my SO have the following juno aspects in synastry: Topic: Juno conjunct south node synastry: Faith Moderator . Strong Juno-Sun aspects (conjunction or opposition) bring long-lasting relationship. I have heard that it can bring hard things but I need more people to tell me. His Juno/My Asc, 1. I am curious to know how Juno conjunct Pluto plays out in synastry. My Vertex trine his Karma 1 50, I will write to you again, if I find something more! Many synastry articles regarding South Node connections imply that the South Node person may eventually feel held back or drained by the planet person, but Ive found this to be true for the opposite case; that the planet person feels held back by the nodal person. When this aspect appears in synastry, the couple feels affection and love for one another. While other men concentrate on my sexuality (South Node in Scorpio), he values me for Me. Neptune moves rather slowly, so the South Node person would share this aspect with everyone around the Neptune persons age. I was the only person he ever felt understood him, and hed often describe me as his ideal mate. When the two individuals meet, a sense of familiarity, security, comfort, and safety is indicated. Her Juno in Libra conjuncts his Sun and Mercury. Juno person may feel Mercury person can read their mind. Now, the South Node person has returned for payback.. One of most known celebrity couples having a strong Juno Saturn conjunction were Celine Dion and her late husband Ren Anglil. In nodal synastry, it is generally the node person who feels the connection more deeply, or at least, is more aware of the connection. This aspect indicates a past life connection that was rather unstable or unpredictable. Finding Jesus is all that really matters in life. Someone who has an idea?? JupiterThis native will be positive. Or is the Juno partner apt to feeling the dynamic more? Either way, the connection is very strong with this aspect. Thank you! Im a little bit nervous about this, because I saw that when Jupiter is conjunct the SN, we will never be rich or lucky with money . So, we have: I was the Juno person. Feelings of fear, obsession, and guilt may keep these two together for a long time. his Juno on my DSC This karmic link indicates the two of you may have had a teacher-student, guru-disciple relationship in a past life. Saturn persons lesson here is to work on their fears and need for control. As well as Juno conjunct the Vortex. This is complicated and I would need to see the chart. The Mars person may have been violent with, or at least, mistreated the South Node person, so residual anger may exist between the two. I got your first reding back in 2015. What about the outer planets? Interesting My SO has a ceres, Juno, psyche and Eros conjunction in the 4th and I have Juno alone in the 5th My Jupiter however at 0degrees cancer is conjunct Valentine and that conjunction sextile my sun, Our main aspect is his Juno stellium trines my Jupiter less than one degree, other aspects include, My Juno opposite his Ascendant (2 degrees) Psyche (my) close to conjunction (his) Eros/Chiron ( orb 3,5) :), https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/thank-you/, Amazing Astrology - Tarot & Lenormand Readings Copyright 2023, All Rights Reserved, Hi! Sun conjunct South Node (North Node opposite Sun): Moon conjunct South Node (North Node opposite Moon): Venus conjunct South Node (North Node opposite Venus): Mars conjunct South Node (North Node opposite Mars): Saturn conjunct South Node (North Node opposite Saturn): After a while, they may grow a dependency for each other even though the relationship is dysfunctional. Juno Saturn: With this aspect between two people its all about building long-lasting and stable relationship. I just knew. How do you feel about Juno making a grand trine in Synastry? Linda McCartney's Juno is located . They certainly found true love. https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/amazing-synastry-reading/. It is one of the first four significant asteroids, along with Ceres, Pallas, and Vesta. The Juno person sees the Jupiter person as a perfect match and wants to commit. This means that you can easily (or not so easily, but still willingly) go through periods of loneliness, because you would stay alone than be in relationship, where you and your partner are not on the same level of beliefs and ideals. IP: Logged. Opposite my sun (2 degrees). He will be in touch with his own heart. The sexual pull was practically irresistible, and he is still (after 10 years) one of the best lovers Ive ever had. Above all is this relationship full of love, romance, care and passion. As a result of my relationship with this person, I likely become more obsessed with my physical appearance and persona, which is not what my North Node wants! The Pluto person brings an intensity to the Node persons life, particularly the area of life the South Node represents in their chart. I never consider Part of Fortune to be a great player when it comes to synastry, but it is not bad connection at all. At any rate, the South Node person did a lot to help the Sun person in a past life, and has now returned for repayment.. Even if the relationship doesnt work out, both partners eventually learn very important lessons on their emotional growth. Synastry Astrology: Jupiter to Jupiter - Let's Go Places Together! We had a painful break-up (which was due to religious differences), but he always told me he felt that hed be financially successful if we got married. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Unrealistic idealization is often mutual, but especially for South Node person, who could be seeing Venus as this perfect partner that came to rescue them. When it comes to Neptune, I would say that this aspect makes the Neptune person feels like the other person is their ideal partner. Even though they both feel the same love on a deeper level, their egoic responses, values or needs to it may be different. According to a study, certain Juno aspects were commonly found in the synastry charts of married couples, including: Juno conjunct North Node, Juno conjunct Juno, Juno trine Venus, and Juno trine Mars. We don't have any vertex touch. Mars also supports the Node persons actions and strives to further their goals. In terms of Juno synastry, we have 8 harmonious connections and 5 non-harmonious/squares. Since day one we have been in love at first sight and are literally inseparable. I fell in love at first sight across a crowded room. The Mars person may feel the Node person impedes upon the Mars persons actions. WHat do you think? The South Node person is likely to feel that the planet person understand them better than anyone who has ever understood them. Could you say what this means? In this lifetime, I need to learn how to compromise, and to stop thinking about myself and my needs first and foremost all of the time. There may be significant obstacles as well, such as an age gap, traditional differences, physical and emotional distance, etc. Juno Venus: Relationship between people with this aspect is based on a strong romantic level. his conjunct my Moon (2 deg) Does this signify a mutual exchange? Thank you so much for your advice on how to approach our relationship to overcome our crisis! The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. Juno - Ascendant: With this aspect we have most likely an ideal relationship between two people. This leaning on them for emotion support happens with moon in scorpio..ive had a lot of moon in Scorpio people in life. The relationship often starts off with magnetic attraction, distinct familiarities and a sense of meant to be. Its archetype has been present since the earliest days. Do you think he feels the same way? Saturn represents restriction, so this aspect indicates there may be significant barriers between the two of you, which impedes on your ability to form a real relationship. Its house and sign in the natal chart give more detail. Its within 1 degree. The Basic House Rulers23 Simple Steps for Beginners. This connection represents a past life connection, which may have been a Parent-Child relationship. Somos dos chicas, Hi Rebecca With your north node conjunct Sun natal, you display the qualities associated with the Sun very strongly. his Juno conjunct my Venus 0 degrees; Currently you have JavaScript disabled. It just feels too good! You? Nevertheless, the South Node person is irresistibly attracted to the Mars person, and the Mars person readily gives the South Node personal sexual pleasure. Chiron conjunct Lilith and forms a t-square with Saturn/Uranus. My Neptune trine his asteroid Psyche 2 38 You see, Nodal connections in relationships indicate there is an imbalance that exists between the two people. A Juno in Aries partnership may feel unbalanced or volatile. I certainly felt held back by the relationship over time; with my North Node in Taurus, my lifes path involves, among many things, working towards valuing myself and fostering my sense of self-respect. How about SN conjunct Psyche? Required fields are marked *. On the positive side, this conjunction in12 house gives an extraordinary shamanic skills but on the experiential 12th House meaning reality and timelines from past lives mesh in extraordinary ways giving detailed memories of past lives, with self and others. Thanks! my Neptune conjunct his Psyche After a period of time, Moon person may feel drained by South Nodes inner fears, insecurities and needs. Mi junio y Plutn estn en mi casa 5 en libra. Does that seem to be relevant? They may feel that the relationship has no potential for growth, and decide to break off the union. I just did my synastry chart with my SO and we have 18 Juno Aspects. This can be draining for the Venus person, who may feel held back by the relationship and feel the need to move on. Some people use the words twin flame, soulmate, karmic partner, life partner, their . However, if you want me to help you to find Jesus, that is why I am here. You know, Ami, I literally eat your blog. his Juno trine my Mars 3 degrees; French men who despised women they considered to be libertines, (to put it mildly), in high level positions, and capable of contriving political machinations to compel an all male jury to find her guilty without any real evidence other than prejudice, and to cover up their intelligence failures responsible for the death of 1000s of French soldiers. Venus conjunct South Node is a karmic rope that was sewed with the desire to be reunited once again. These planets are strongly aspected in his natal chart. This is especially true if the Node person is South Node-oriented, i.e. In synastry we have good planet aspects. Could the transiting Uranus in Taurus be dangerous for this in spite of the Juno/Venus conjunction? Your Scorpio Moon needs to show emotions to people you love. Many astrology articles and books out there say it is the Node person who feels the relationship holds them back because the planet person keeps the Node person in the past. My aspects: My juno sextile mercury, my juno sextile jupter, my juno square saturn, my juno sextile urano, my juno sextile neptune, my juno conjunct pluto, my juno square ascendante, my juno conjunct mc. Your reading was amazing! Your conscious self and the mission of your soul blend together. If so, then I would put that much attention to it. Paul Newman's Juno is opposite Joanne Woodward's Jupiter, and her Juno is conjunct his Venus and Mercury, and opposite his Pluto. Thank you so very much! We socialize together regularly. However, this aspect can be very significant in synastry. He was interested in me and some stuff happened between us. Both partners may be seeing the relationship through rose-colored glasses, for the two of them share such a sweet and compassionate bond. The Sun person feels obligated to pay the South Node person back due to the instant familiarity and comfort. He can be counted on to be mature and get the job done, whatever it takes. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. my Union conjunct his Moon The funny thing is I dont scare him with how intense I can be (again I attribute that to the Pluto Mars stuff). There is this strange energy between us and to be honest my heart stops when I see him. No, I dont think do. At the same time, the Pluto person may also feel somewhat drained by the relationship due to the intense focus and obsession on the Node person, and may feel Node person sucks the energy out of them. This also causes one to have a blind spot about peoples motives even as an astrologer I have had relationships cause me untold problems and have been blamed for the wrong doing the other committed. All South Node connections bring with them a sense of familiarity and comfort. Finally, one can rest from this harried world. ChironThis native will understand pain. When I say "soulmate," I mean those deeply impactful, deeply connected relationships that you never forget. Your ego and inner self supports your life purpose and vice versa. Karma ( my) conjunct ( his) Ceres And trine my vertex less than 1 degrees, So Juno Chiron double whammy as well as Juno sun. my Sun conjunct Juno on his Mercury 9th house (we met while traveling) Hes charming and such a sweetheart. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He may be a teacher of assertiveness training. Another indication of a lasting South Node relationship is if the couple also has North Node connections, which balances the synastry, so that both individuals feel both comfortableandfeel that they are developing themselves through the union. Thank youuu!!! I have this conjunction in Libra in my natal chart in the 12th house. Ouch. They were only made to look nice in clothes. Also includes all about Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the abundance nurturer, Pallas the justice warrior, Juno the attraction power, Vesta the perfectionist, Pholus the . Lucky him! Though this relationship may start and end very abruptly, the lessons they learn from each other last a lifetime. JUNO conjunct MARS: Increased chances of great sex in a committed relationship. This karmic link indicates the two of you may been sexual partners in a past life. As Synastry also has dw juno conjunct south node and dsc=saturn, in past lifes, we must be husband and wife. my DSC on his Juno His juno trine with my moon, his juno trine with my venus, his juno square my mars, his juno trine with mt saturn, his juno opposition to my ascendant, his juno square my mc. No other explanation needed! Indeed, Juno often figures strongly in the synastry charts of marriage couples. Sometimes I think I can feel it in the way he looks at me, but its hard to tell. Thank you! I noticed you say here that they commit to each other emotionally with the case of moon for example. This connection indicates the South Node person may have been a restrictive or disciplinary force on the Saturn person in past life. In the past life, it is very likely that this was a romantic relationship that prematurely ended due to external circumstances- just like in the story of Romeo and Juliet. If you two are in relationship and have some other strong aspects (preferably with Saturn or/and Venus and/or Mars), these trines will only make your relationship stronger. For example, if the Neptune persons 7th house is ruled by Neptune, and is conjunct another persons South Node, these two were likely married in the past, and might rekindle their relationship in this life. He will shine joy and optimism wherever he goes. They likely had a very intense relationship in a previous lifetime, and they have come together in this life to sort out unfinished business. South Node Conjunct Pluto, South Node Conjunct Pluto Synastry. Neptune conjunct SN in 12th house comes with a heavy cross to bear..for instance,I can identify with the framing of Mata Hara whether it is known or not, it recently came out from records long under seal, Mata Hari was set up in a double trap by the Misogynist French Secret agent and manipulated by the German secret services to cover up for their Intelligence failures and political incompetence causing the unnecessary deaths of thousands of French soldiers. His died when transit mars touch IC north node, transit north node touch IC. My Juno/His Sun As such, the South Node person may drain the Jupiter person of support, leaving them drained. Mars and Venus can only add the attraction. Its very interesting. This aspect indicates compatibility, comfort and familiarity. You discourage each other from taking risks. https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/your-reading-was-amazing/, WOW!!! The Sun represents your ego and self-confidence in astrology, and the south node can damage it. As one ages, one does not find this sweetness and innocence one had so readily as a child. However, the planet person feels this connection more. Power struggles and a fear of losing each other may come into play, particularly when the Node person shows signs of progressing away from the Pluto person. In astrology, Ceres represents the nurturing principle. There are some other strong aspects in synastry (3 degrees or less -- Venus conjunct Pluto; Venus opposition sun; Amor conjunct sun; moon trine Pluto; sun sextile moon double whammy; moon sextile Mercury double whammy; etc.) The South Node person feels inherently understood by the Moon person. Maulydia musically hack 2019 had identified Tik Tok Time Hacks upon Tik Tok but she solitary discovered the impression of Tik Tok on someones social subsistence when she slogan the impact on her preteen cousin. Ive got the moon, Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto conjunct my SN The sense of familiarity and attraction is felt intuitively. In the past life, the two were most likely lovers/partners. Always wondered about that one! If someones Pluto is conjunct my South Node in the 1st house, this person focuses a lot on me. Her Venus in Aquarius and her mars in leo are opposite but Venus doesnt have enough of an orb to be part of the big square with his pluto and sun. Juno and Jupiter person make it easier for each other to commit. However, you should not look only at these three aspects when determining whether relationship has future or not. And now it is Moon (me) conjunct South Node. With Juno/Saturn conjunction this willingness is even stronger and somehow it seems easy for both (Saturn and Juno) of you to settle down with each other. Even for friendships I notice these connections. Thank you! I avoid them All this to say, that one must not overlook the SN. SaturnThis native will be well disciplined in the manner of a Capricorn. South Node Conjunct Pluto, Natal South Node Conjunct Pluto Transit This transit will arouse sentiments of jealously, obsession, and possessiveness in you. The Descendant person greatly helps the Node person develop the qualities they need in order to grow. We also have some other nice stuff going on (Opp ACsmy Moon is his AC, my Sun/Asc/Mars is his Sun/Moon MPhis Draconic Sun/Moon MP is on my natal Moon, my Draconic Sun/Moon MP is on his natal Sun). My first boyfriends Sun was conjunct my South Node in Scorpio. Angelina Jolie's Juno is conjunct Brad Pitt's Descendant, and his Juno trines her Venus and Saturn. We are both the same gender. It may be the Child Asteroid conjunct another persons Moon. Posts: 5945 From: Registered: Jul 2011: posted January 09, 2013 06:00 AM I finally took notice of my husband's Juno and was a little shocked to see it is conjunct my SN. . https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/thank-you-for-the-reading/. my MC/NorthNode/Amor conjunct his Venus The South Node tends to feed on any planet that touches it, so the Uranus person may eventually become drained, while the Node person may feel held back. You can post it in my Forum and copy and paste this question, if you want! JUNO conj JUPITER in synastry: this is a very useful Soulmate . Mercury may feel the South Node person is condescending and unreceptive of their ideas. Ceres is named after the Roman equivalent of Demeter, the mother of Persephone. External forces or circumstances beyond the individuals control led to a separation, which transformed into a sense of longing and yearning for one another, which has continued into this lifetime. That's definitely a partnership connection that is linked to humanitarian ideals. I hope I can do this in my articles. Also includes all about Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the abundance nurturer, Pallas the justice warrior, Juno the attraction power, Vesta the perfectionist, Pholus the catalyst for change and Eros the passionate love. I was definitely very generous with him, and supportive of him, and I certainly felt drained! Hi Rebecca. Planets Conjunct the SN in the Natal Sun This person will have a natural self confidence. This person may be the great love of your life. Their memory is likely to stick with you forever, as your relationship has spanned many lifetimes. The conjunction and opposition are the strongest connections, while the trine and sextile are less potent, yet still effective. This is an indication of a strong intellectual rapport. Your thoughts on Neptune conjunct the SN in the natal? This connection feels like an unavoidable karmic pull, so much so that it is like a fly trapped into sticky resin. Anyone else know anything about what this means? Our website use cookies. This can be a good thing, or a bad thing, depending on how their past life relationship was. Mars conjunct South Node. Love, The way that the Moon person expresses her emotions, suits to the Juno person very well and make her emotionally comfortable. Thank you for clearing my situation with J and for help! I wasn't sure about my ex, but you gave me so good insight into our current situation!! Its one of my favorite blogs, if not the first! I cannot find anything, although I have an idea, I would just like some opinions. MoonThis native will have an easy access to his own emotions. Inconjuncts in your own chart, or in the dynamic between two points with your chart and another person's chart, represent energies that struggle to find "common ground" because of very "different perspectives". HIM When I held her for the first time I was overwhelmed by emotion as I immediately received information about her psychically. I do know that I dont follow traditional religion. I can never tolerant a lazy person. The record number of Juno aspects in synastry that I discovered in one of my clients chart with their spouse was 15!