Now you just have to be a bit conscious about what youre eating and keeping in shape. Streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system. It was a $2million race, there was 100,000 people there that day. That was my highest profile winner. You'll be redirected to related page soon Don't have an account? So he returned to Australia in 2012 with nothing to lose, heading back to Weirs growing empire at Ballarat, which drew heavily on travellers doing working holidays. With all the restrictions it was a big commitment to give up two weeks riding either side of it. , 400px wide Here he was a conditional rider, effectively like an apprentice jumps jockey. Cobbler was black with a white blaze and as rough to ride as he was to look at. He then ran second in the Moonee Valley Cup before winning the Mackinnon Stakes on the final day of the Flemington carnival. Some heads still shake in disbelief at the memory of the aristocratic English trainer Lady Anne Herries taking home the 1998 Caulfield Cup after her jockey Ray Cochrane knocked down Champagne and Jezabeel on the English longshot Taufans Melody, already a controversial runner because it was gifted a run ahead of a well-credentialed local. "I hadn't ridden that much on the Flat at home. Tap into Getty Images global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000creators to create content exclusively for your brand. Allen has now taken out Australian citizenship, "but I still identify myself as being Irish," he clarifies. When I was a jumps jockey I was always light enough that I never really had to watch it. After his six months was up, Allen returned to Ireland for the jumping season. Johnny Allen after Trekking's victory The 37-year-old kept his eye in while away, riding work for leading trainers at Newmarket in the UK and taking race rides at Roscommon, Tipperary, Bellewstown and Dundalk in Ireland. "When Darren got his disqualification I was getting the lion's share of the rides," says Allen. "I'll be back in early August," Allen said. The point is proven by the success of Irish riders wherever they compete, and by the South Americans who dominate race riding in the United States. Find the perfect engagement rings for women and men at James Allen. Prosecuting the case against him was Anamoes rider, Craig Williams, a formidable talker in any company and desperate to land the Cox Plate for leviathan owners whose splendid colt needs a glittering CV as stud credentials. "Russian Camelot and Trekking weren't horses I had ridden before nor from trainers I would ride for regularly, but due to the fact I was going there those rides became available.". Content copyright Journal Media Ltd. 2023 Registered in Dublin, registration number: Create an email alert based on the current article. The catch lay in what the preparation and the recovery would entail. Allens career was meandering along until he got that taste of alternative competition. Leave before you lose it. My mother was over on holiday and she got to go in the Melbourne Cup parade.". A newspaper ad, a move from Cork to Australia and winning Group 1 races during Covid-19 crisis. Trap For Fools will have his first start since finishing midfield in Perth's Kingston Town Classic when he contests the Carlyon Cup at Caulfield. Customer service is reliable, kind, and fast. Journal Media does not control and is not responsible for user created content, posts, comments, This information is provided for entertainment purposes only. Mary Allen is a Houlahan, one of a family brought up in the rural Irish tradition of breeding, buying and educating show jumpers and hunters for the British market. Engagement ring carat sizes vary from person to person. Gamble responsibly. Irish sport images provided by Inpho Photography Juni 2022; Beitrags-Kategorie: chances of getting cancer in 20s reddit Beitrags-Kommentare: joshua taylor bollinger county mo joshua taylor bollinger county mo AAP / PA Images / PA Images. Riding over jumps here, its pretty limited opportunities, theres only 70, 80 a year. The answer was that he had started out working for a small trainer, Sean OBrien, in his home district. This nonchalance impressed Weir, himself regarded as one of the better all-round horsemen among Australian trainers, in the way that the one-time outback stockman Brian Mayfield-Smith was, and former Olympic horsemen like Greg Eurell and Eric Musgrove. "I've had a good season. One of them asked the question while giving the Irishman a lift to the races before he bought his own car. Were working to restore it. Jockey John Allen has had his Warrnambool experience soured after stewards suspended him for 20 meetings for reckless riding aboard Warrnambool Cup runner-up Heart Of Puissance. The fact that Joe Crowley was father-in-law to the wizard of Ballydoyle, Aidan OBrien and grandfather of his namesake Joseph OBrien didnt win Allen many stray rides from the mighty Coolmore racing operation. log in. Compare detailed statistics for John Allen including win performance, strike rates and betting odds. Grow your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the internets creators. McLean is facing his own charge of possessing a jigger on his Yangery property, but will fight the allegation stressing the implement was kept to move cattle on his property. Jockey John Allen (Image: Racing Photos) Stewards sanctioned John Allen for his Penfolds Victoria Derby-winning ride aboard Hitotsu on Saturday at Flemington while the memorable Melbourne Spring Carnivals of Daniel Moor and Linda Meech soured further with successive Saturday careless riding suspensions. 10/10 recommend., To say we love it would be an understatement. Cha c sn phm trong gi hng. Users are reminded that they are fully responsible for their own The Danny O'Brien-trained Russian Camelotmade history when becoming the first northern hemisphere-bred horse to win any Derby in Australia. {{race.Remaining | formatMins}}. Manage internal communications efforts for the Data Center and Cloud Computing focus areas . To be fair to Cochrane (who later won a bravery medal after rescuing Frankie Dettori in an air crash), he had copped rough-house Australian tactics in the previous years Melbourne Cup when Greg Hall on Doriemus knocked him sideways to pursue (and nearly beat) the frontrunner Might And Power. Pony races might sound like kid stuff but in Ireland it was, and is, a little like Fight Club on horseback. Not to worry. Wed a mechanical horse set up out the back as well. He linked up with the prolific Darren Weir, who encouraged him to try the Flat. Revealed: The Aussie female athletes earning millions, Unwanted fillys incredible journey to Blue Diamond glory, Shock and awe campaign to take down NSW racing, Major change announced for Darwin Cup Carnival, Winxs foal up for sale? 2021 Racing Victoria Limited (RV) and other parties working with it. Thanks, James Allen., I could not be happier with my decision to buy from James Allen! That got the ball rolling again.". When former Irish jump jockey Johnny Allen answered a newspaper ad seeking riders in Australia, he saw it as an opportunity to travel and see more of the world. Jockey John Allen (Image: Racing Photos) Reigning Victorian jockeys' premiership winner John Allen is set to return to race riding in Australia this week after a two-month overseas holiday. Not to worry. The horse was a lightning rod for controversy during the spring carnival. He could be very good.". With conventional racing in Australia, run under strict rules and occupational safety regulations, formal trials and jump outs theoretically educate young race horses and riders who might have not mounted a horse until they were ready to leave school. Allen heads to Brisbane for two rides for the Ciaron Maher and David Eustace team on Saturday, Lethal Thoughts in the G1 J.J. Atkins and Le Don De Vie in the G2 Q22. He is now 34th among jockeys in theTRC Global Rankings. , Access to the comments facility has been disabled for this user. Allen says: "While I would count the two Group 1s I rode over the 2018 Spring Carnival [the Victoria Derby and Mackinnon] as my biggest successes, I still might not have ridden a horse as exciting as Russian Camelot before. Copyright in all R&S materials is owned by Racing and Sports Pty Ltd (R&S). But racing people know that the dam side is often more important than the sire, and Johnny Allen chose his mother wisely. Extra Brut wins the Victorian Derby in 2018 Jockey Johnny Allen on his journey from Cork to winning high-profile races in Australia. As Crowley whittled back his stable before retiring, the loyal Allen stayed busy riding work for his boss but got fewer good race rides. IN MID APRIL Johnny Allen jumped on a plane and headed to Adelaide. San Francisco Bay Area. PH: (01) 6489130, Lo-Call 1890 208 080 or email: info@presscouncil.ie. But Johnny the jockey was a late developer, going virtually unrecognised for a decade before he made his own luck. But appropriately, still pretty willing. I am blown away at how beautiful it is - the stones are so sparkly and the quality is top-notch. He rides like Mexican fighters fight. All eyes will be on Central Queensland filly Party For Two as she lines up to race in the $2 million Blue Diamond Stakes in Melbourne. Theres a temptation to say he needed the luck of the Irish and got plenty of it, which is true as far as it goes. R&S takes all care in the preparation of information appearing on the site, but accepts no responsibility nor warrants the accuracy of the information displayed. Step in a time machine, go back 25 years or so to the village of Araglin in North Cork and hit replay. This makes Johnny Allen the most remarkable all-rounder in Australian racing since Malua, the Tasmanian galloper that crossed Bass Strait and in 1884 and not only won premier sprint races like the Newmarket Handicap and the Oakleigh Plate but also the Melbourne Cup and would later win the Grand National Hurdle while standing at stud. When youre having success it definitely helps you settle a bit better. Allen, who has won two Grand Annual Steeplechases on this day in recent years on Regina Coeli before becoming solely a flat rider, pleaded guilty to the charge . They race in Victoria every day of the week and New South Wales but countrywide on a Saturday, thered be the bones of 20 meetings. Each looks more at home on a horse than anywhere else. A Victorian jockey who befriended Allen when he first turned up at Darren Weirs sprawling Ballarat stables in 2011 recalls just how casually competent the quiet Irishman was. Spring in Australia brought another first, a debut in the Melbourne Cup on the Joseph O'Brien-trained Downdraft, on whom he had won the G3 Hotham Stakes, a booking that coincidentally reintroduced Allen to his jumping roots. It went from there. But Johnny was always more attracted to the rough and tumble of drag hunts and point-to-points amateur steeplechases over fences, stone walls, hedges and ditches. AAP / PA Images / PA Images. "I spent six or seven years there. He was withdrawn from the group 3 Coongy Cup on Caulfield Cup day over concerns as to where the gelding had been stabled in the lead-up to the race. That went well and I came back the year after. Australia is obviously a very big counttry but it stil only has a population of 25 million or something like that. jack h robbins natalie hall; john allen jockey engagement. White, yellow, rose gold and platinum are the most common metals used in engagement rings. The 17-time Group 1-winning hoop hasn't been able to return to his homeland in several years due to COVID. No matter how much Michael kicks a ball around the park, the fact is hes a sparky and cant hope to stay as fit as his Group 1 brother, who lives on salads, constant exercise, reflexes and risk. In a state where there are fewer than 70 jumps races a season about a weeks worth in Ireland the question of why not try flat riding? answered itself. R3 - THE ORBIT LOGISTICS VALLEY SUMMER STAYERS SERIES FINAL, R7 - THE MEASURE ENGINEERING VALLEY SUMMER SPRINTERS SERIES FINAL, R2 - BALLARAT ANTENNA SOLUTIONS MAIDEN PLATE, R4 - PORTER PLANT FILLIES & MARES MAIDEN PLATE, R7 - SPORTSBET BET WITH MATES BM58 HANDICAP. "I knew he looked to be a very good horse but he had to be because he was six months younger than the rest and running off level weights. I had the GIA number verified at a local jeweler, just for my own peace of mind and the jeweler spoke highly of the rings construction and quality. Create your account , it takes less than a minute, Dont let the game play you; gamble responsibly. Id like to think Ill end up back there at some stage. "I've got good connections with owners through my association with Darren, and I'm hoping they stick by me. The well-backed McLean-trained Cougar Express downed the two favourites, which included a drifting Weir runner ridden by Allen. If someone had told him then that nine years later he would replace Boss as the hero of Cox Plate day, he would have laughed. Posted by on Jun 10, 2022 in which summary of the passage is the most accurate? The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Think! No crowds as well, they spread us out a lot more in the jockey rooms. But the boy from Araglin isnt getting ahead of himself. Trap For Fools staved off all challengers in the $2 million race, leading from start to finish to cap a remarkable Melbourne Cup carnival for Allen. When John was a schoolboy, maybe eight years old, his mother came home from a horse fair with a rough pony they named Cobbler. However, there is no one size fits all answer. It is a country with an array of sporting passions, Victoria humming again this weekend with the chatter of Australian Rules. "As far as I'm aware he touches down tomorrow," manager Simon McCartin said. Its know for being the coldest and wettest city in Australia so the winters are pretty harsh here. "At Epsom he would have had his advantages," Allen reflects. The (Melbourne) Cup is on the Tuesday, Derby day is the Saturday. Select your dream setting or start with a, I was unsure at first but the huge choice of diamonds and ring settings, as well as the many positive reviews, eventually convinced me. Please try again later. Wire service provided by AFP and Press Association. Trainer Matthew Williams and jockey John Allen after winning the Winning Edge Presentations SV 3YO Maiden Plate at Warrnambool Racecourse on May 03,. Create your account , it takes less than a minute, Dont let the game play you; gamble responsibly. john allen jockey engagement. John Allen trainer profile including major winners, current entries, recent results, stats for the season, per track and jockey combinations. All times AEDT (GMT +11). Feedback on A newspaper ad, a move from Cork to Australia and winning Group 1 races during Covid-19 crisis. In fact, he has placed in a third of the 100 or so Group 1s in which he has ridden, starting with Howard Be Thy Name in the South Australian Derby in 2016. when do cody and bailey get together again. 'Nothing to worry about': Allen defends Mackinnon ride. Copyright Racing Internet Services Pty Ltd. 2023 Code, or contact the Council, at www.presscouncil.ie, I said I would come out for six months and see how I got on.". The foal of wonder mare Winx will be old enough to come through the 2024 Magic Millions Yearling Sales. Dan O'Sullivan has been Allen's next biggest supporter with just seven mounts. Ireland is very competitive. and indemnify Journal Media in relation to such content and their ability to make such content, Racing and Sports is a Registered Trademark. Interstate racing authorities planned to form their own body and exclude Racing NSW over the states growing success in the sport, it will be alleged as a Supreme Court battle looms between Australias top racing chiefs. No matter what, diamonds are a huge investment. The 4Cs include carat (size), color, clarity and cut, and are the globally accepted standards by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) used to assess the quality of the diamond. After that, the football dreams belong to Michael. Allen had visited Australia way back in 2004 for an international jockey challenge, just two years after leaving school. Inside draw for Elliptical in Australian Guineas, Ballarat tips: Miss Titeline to bounce back, R8 G2 Blamey, John Allen 57.0kg, 2.75L, $27,000 (of $300,000), Bar 9, SP $20.00, Nonconformist 1:35.53, R7 G1 Aust Gns, John Allen 57.0kg, 4.85L, $0 (of $1,000,000), Bar 6, SP $31.00, Legarto 1:36.34, R6 Inglis Sprint, John Allen 59.5kg, 11.60L, $0 (of $750,000), Bar 8, SP $19.00, Benedetta 1:09.24, R8 Bm64, John Allen 56.5kg, 1.50L, $14,850 (of $27,000), Bar 2, SP $7.00, Boom Boom Sweet 1:35.15, R7 Bm58, John Allen 62.0kg, 4.55L, $1,215 (of $27,000), Bar 7, SP $4.40, Back In Action 2:20.09, R4 Mdn-sw, John Allen 59.0kg, 5.30L, $675 (of $27,000), Bar 6, SP $4.20, Oliver Bullet 1:37.1, R3 Mdn-sw, John Allen 57.0kg, 17.55L, Bar 6, SP $17.00, Tennessee Knight 1:17.26, R7 Cg&e Bm58, John Allen 62.0kg, 1.00L, $14,850 (of $27,000), Bar 5, SP $6.00, Throw At Da Stumps 1:05.41, R5 Cl1, John Allen 58.5kg, 0.40L, $4,590 (of $27,000), Bar 5, SP $2.45, The Hay Flyer 1:29.32, R4 Mdn-sw, John Allen 59.5kg, 2.55L, $675 (of $27,000), Bar 7, SP $5.00, Northern Sky 1:30.24, R2 3y Mdn-sw, John Allen 58.0kg, 0.40L, $4,590 (of $27,000), Bar 11, SP $9.50, Sorry Sailor 1:12.54, R4 Bm78, John Allen 56.5kg, 7.55L, $1,100 (of $55,000), Bar 8, SP $17.00, Tycoon Bec 2:11.2, R3 Bm64, John Allen 57.5kg, 2.20L, $2,750 (of $55,000), Bar 6, SP $3.70, Greenhill Prince 1:24.86, R8 BM70, John Allen 61.0kg, 3.60L, $1,215 (of $27,000), Bar 7, SP $6.50, Austrata (IRE) 1:23.61, R7 0 - 64, John Allen 60.0kg, 10.95L, Bar 3, SP $3.90F, Hard Questions (NZ) 1:36.41, R6 Bm64, John Allen 62.0kg, 9.60L, Bar 5, SP $12.00, Squad 57.5, R5 0 - 64, John Allen 58.0kg, 4.90L, $675 (of $27,000), Bar 3, SP $4.20, Country's Light 2:29.4, R3 Mdn-sw, John Allen 57.5kg, 5.40L, $1,215 (of $27,000), Bar 7, SP $6.00, Norwegian Joy 1:31.26, R8 Bm58, John Allen 61.0kg, 1.60L, $3,375 (of $37,500), Bar 4, SP $10.00, Venetian Lass 1:04.54, R7 Bm70, John Allen 59.5kg, 4.85L, $2,250 (of $75,000), Bar 2, SP $18.00, Khoekhoe 1:36.97, R6 Bm64, John Allen 59.0kg, 2.50L, $1,875 (of $37,500), Bar 7, SP $21.00, Jenny Jerome 1:10.45, R5 Bm64, John Allen 57.0kg, 3.70L, $1,875 (of $37,500), Bar 9, SP $8.00, Amati 1:23.53, R4 MDN-SW, John Allen 59.5kg, 1.50L, $29,025 (of $37,500), Bar 4, SP $2.15F, Thinking Man 2:47.94, R3 Mdn-sw, John Allen 59.5kg, 0.75L, $6,750 (of $37,500), Bar 4, SP $2.60, Belmasai 1:05.01, R9 G1 Oakleigh Plt, John Allen 55.5kg, 1.05L, $33,750 (of $750,000), Bar 3, SP $13.00, Uncommon James 1:01.57, R8 G1 FUTURITY STAKES, John Allen 59.0kg, 3.70L, $18,750 (of $750,000), Bar 1, SP $8, Alligator Blood 1:23.13, R6 G2 Peter Young Stk, John Allen 57.0kg, 0.30L, $180,000 (of $300,000), Bar 8, SP $5.50, Gold Trip 1:48.4, R5 G2 Autumn Classic, John Allen 57.0kg, 12.45L, Bar 2, SP $101.00, Pericles 1:49.42, R4 G3 Zeditave, John Allen 56.0kg, 0.30L, $120,000 (of $200,000), Bar 8, SP $8.50, Wee Nessy 1:10.19, R1 LR Vic Cup, John Allen 60.0kg, 1.25L, $31,500 (of $175,000), Bar 6, SP $7.50, Right You Are 2:12.42, R8 BM70, John Allen 60.0kg, 9.20L, $1,200 (of $60,000), Bar 4, SP $21, Bluestone Lane 1:10.16, R7 Bm64, John Allen 59.5kg, 0.00L, Bar 4, SP $3.00, Kailash 2:05.8, R1 Mdn-sw, John Allen 59.0kg, 5.15L, $1,200 (of $60,000), Bar 1, SP $15.00, The Swooper 1:11.45, R7 BM78, John Allen 58.0kg, 2.55L, $800 (of $40,000), Bar 11, SP $13, So Risque (NZ) 1:24.08, R2 2y Mdn-sw, John Allen 58.0kg, 0.30L, $3,600 (of $40,000), Bar 2, SP $2.60, Coast Princess 1:10.06, R8 BM64, John Allen 60.5kg, 1.70L, $1,215 (of $27,000), Bar 7, SP $2.30F, Bifrost 1:05.15, R7 BM58, John Allen 61.5kg, 2.75L, $2,160 (of $27,000), Bar 9, SP $8.50, The Superintendent 1:18.47, R6 BM58, John Allen 63.0kg, 2.25L, $2,160 (of $27,000), Bar 5, SP $3.30F, Friday At Five 1:55.37, R2 Mdn-sw, John Allen 57.5kg, 0.10L, $14,850 (of $27,000), Bar 1, SP $6.50, Short And Stout 1:05.15, R1 Mdn-sw, John Allen 59.0kg, 2.00L, $14,850 (of $27,000), Bar 5, SP $3.00, Tewkesbury 1:56.71, R6 Bm58, John Allen 61.0kg, 3.60L, $675 (of $27,000), Bar 5, SP $2.15, Mawallock 1:10.71, R4 Mdn-sw, John Allen 57.0kg, 3.25L, $810 (of $27,000), Bar 11, SP $4.00, Ripple Effect 1:24.47, R3 4UP MDN-SW, John Allen 57.5kg, 11.10L, $0 (of $27,000), Bar 1, SP $81, Captain Britain 1:10.86, R2 3Y MDN-SW, John Allen 58.0kg, 11.95L, $675 (of $27,000), Bar 5, SP $26, Hooah Havana 1:10.46, R1 MDN-SW, John Allen 57.0kg, 1.75L, $14,850 (of $27,000), Bar 4, SP $1.85F, Kermadelle 1:44.11, R8 BM64, John Allen 58.5kg, 0.10L, $6,750 (of $37,500), Bar 5, SP $21, Sheer Class 1:23.5, R7 BM64, John Allen 60.5kg, 6.00L, $750 (of $37,500), Bar 6, SP $19, Naboo Star 1:38.86, R6 F&m Bm64, John Allen 60.0kg, 3.85L, $1,125 (of $37,500), Bar 3, SP $1.75, Yellow Sam 1:04.28, R5 BM64, John Allen 62.0kg, 1.75L, $20,625 (of $37,500), Bar 6, SP $2.40F, Prairie Flower 1:09.97, R4 MDN-SW, John Allen 57.5kg, 13.50L, Bar 6, SP $13, Royal Invader 1:10.54, R3 MDN-SW, John Allen 57.0kg, 7.35L, $750 (of $37,500), Bar 3, SP $18, Savvy Bee 1:24.51, R1 Mdn-sw, John Allen 57.0kg, 7.50L, $750 (of $37,500), Bar 10, SP $4.60, Kentucky Nick 2:04.15, R8 LR THE ELMS HCP, John Allen 60.0kg, 3.05L, $3,500 (of $175,000), Bar 1, SP $21, Scallopini 1:21.93, R6 G3 CS HAYES, John Allen 56.0kg, 0.20L, $36,000 (of $200,000), Bar 5, SP $11, Elliptical 1:21.96, R2 G3 VANITY, John Allen 58.5kg, 7.10L, $4,000 (of $200,000), Bar 1, SP $31, Wollombi 1:21.94, R1 BM84, John Allen 56.5kg, 7.15L, $0 (of $130,000), Bar 13, SP $21, So You See 1:35.56, R8 Bm64, John Allen 56.5kg, 3.80L, $1,500 (of $75,000), Bar 6, SP $7.50, Vongole 1:11.1, R6 Bm64, John Allen 61.0kg, 7.50L, $1,500 (of $75,000), Bar 10, SP $11.00, Wagon Wheel 2:40.85, R3 CG&E BM70, John Allen 62.0kg, 8.25L, $1,500 (of $75,000), Bar 4, SP $26, Euro Dandy 1:36.43, R6 MDN-SW, John Allen 59.0kg, 1.25L, $41,250 (of $75,000), Bar 11, SP $2.05F, El Soleado 1:25.8, R3 F&m Bm64, John Allen 59.0kg, 7.35L, $800 (of $40,000), Bar 7, SP $10.00, Lievore 1:38.37, R2 Mdn-sw, John Allen 59.0kg, 3.50L, $1,200 (of $40,000), Bar 6, SP $9.00, Terrestar 1:38.79, R8 BM70, John Allen 59.5kg, 0.20L, $9,900 (of $55,000), Bar 8, SP $4.80, Shove Over 1:23.68, R6 BM70, John Allen 61.0kg, 3.80L, $1,100 (of $55,000), Bar 7, SP $8.50, Senegalia 56.72, R1 MDN-SW, John Allen 57.0kg, 1.50L, $4,950 (of $55,000), Bar 7, SP $5, Triggerific 1:17.66, R8 Bm58, John Allen 61.0kg, 0.20L, $14,850 (of $27,000), Bar 9, SP $3.50, Zooming Zebra 1:03.89, R5 0 - 64, John Allen 58.0kg, 1.75L, $14,850 (of $27,000), Bar 1, SP $5.50, Dexa Bill 1:35.52, R4 MDN-SW, John Allen 59.5kg, 1.25L, $6,750 (of $37,500), Bar 4, SP $11, Lucania 1:36.43, R2 F&m Mdn-sw, John Allen 57.5kg, 1.75L, $14,850 (of $27,000), Bar 2, SP $2.70, Adrett 1:10.82, R1 MDN-SW, John Allen 57.0kg, 1.95L, $675 (of $27,000), Bar 9, SP $3.70, Imelda Mayhem 1:04.83, R9 Bm58, John Allen 61.0kg, 3.40L, $750 (of $37,500), Bar 5, SP $19.00, Frost Yourself 1:17.12, R8 BM58, John Allen 59.5kg, 5.45L, $750 (of $37,500), Bar 6, SP $10, Sorel Rising 1:17.99, R5 BM64, John Allen 57.5kg, 4.60L, $750 (of $37,500), Bar 2, SP $3.80F, Irish Butterfly 2:17.34, R4 Mdn-sw, John Allen 59.5kg, 2.20L, $1,875 (of $37,500), Bar 8, SP $2.80, Three Over Two 2:33.27, R3 Mdn-sw, John Allen 57.5kg, 10.55L, Bar 11, SP $26.00, Bankroll 59.2, R2 3YF MDN-SW, John Allen 57.0kg, 5.35L, $750 (of $37,500), Bar 9, SP $10, Sirius Statement 1:23.98, R8 G3 CLYON CUP, John Allen 57.0kg, 3.65L, $4,000 (of $200,000), Bar 6, SP $41, Pounding 1:35.12, R7 G1 C F ORR, John Allen 59.0kg, 0.30L, $67,500 (of $750,000), Bar 6, SP $10, Jacquinot 1:22.54, R5 G3 KEV HAYES, John Allen 57.0kg, 0.60L, $9,000 (of $200,000), Bar 5, SP $17, Rich Fortune 1:03.2, R2 G2 AUTUMN STKS, John Allen 57.0kg, 0.70L, $27,000 (of $300,000), Bar 2, SP $5.50, Glint Of Silver 1:24.42, R1 BM78, John Allen 58.5kg, 24.85L, Bar 14, SP $26, So Unusual (NZ) 2:30.22, R7 BM70, John Allen 62.5kg, 7.20L, $1,200 (of $60,000), Bar 2, SP $21, Red Hot Nicc 1:10.21, R1 MDN-SW, John Allen 59.0kg, 0.75L, $10,800 (of $60,000), Bar 11, SP $6, Skinny Dip 1:31.66, R7 BM58, John Allen 59.0kg, 0.70L, $2,160 (of $27,000), Bar 4, SP $4, Nabbed 1:38.84, R6 F&M BM58, John Allen 62.0kg, 0.50L, $4,590 (of $27,000), Bar 2, SP $2.90, Defrosted 1:04.91, R4 MDN-SW, John Allen 57.0kg, 0.20L, $4,590 (of $27,000), Bar 8, SP $2.30F, Oasis Gold 1:05.74, R7 TRIAL 2YC&G-TRL, John Allen, 5.90L, Snippety Legend 47.2, R6 TRIAL 2YC&G-TRL, John Allen, 0.20L, Invincible Shield 45.4, R5 TRIAL 3UP-TRL, John Allen, 4.70L, Bella Nipotina 45.28, R3 TRIAL 2UP-TRL, John Allen, 4.05L, Annavisto 57.54, R2 TRIAL 2UP-TRL, John Allen, 5.20L, Milton Park 58.03, R6 BM70, John Allen 59.0kg, 3.70L, $1,500 (of $30,000), Bar 6, SP $9, Mr French 2:15.99, R5 0 - 58, John Allen 59.0kg, 2.15L, $675 (of $27,000), Bar 13, SP $7.50, Edgy Era 1:17.93, R4 0 - 58, John Allen 59.5kg, 1.70L, $2,160 (of $27,000), Bar 10, SP $6.50, Revolutionist 1:04.54, R3 Mdn-sw, John Allen 59.0kg, 5.00L, $675 (of $27,000), Bar 8, SP $6.00, Factually 1:05.25, R9 Bm78, John Allen 60.0kg, 1.00L, $11,700 (of $130,000), Bar 12, SP $5.00, Glory Daze 1:44.81, R8 Bm100, John Allen 56.5kg, 5.00L, $13,500 (of $150,000), Bar 8, SP $1.65, Right You Are 1:50.57, R5 BM70, John Allen 59.5kg, 1.65L, $4,000 (of $80,000), Bar 3, SP $10, British Columbia 1:25.21, R7 BM64, John Allen 59.5kg, 1.70L, $3,000 (of $60,000), Bar 2, SP $4.80, The Kings Gospel 2:09.64, R5 BM64, John Allen 61.5kg, 9.30L, $0 (of $60,000), Bar 8, SP $21, Vadaboy (NZ) 2:45.7.