Great hotel with free meals for the under 9s and a pool. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. November 19 January 8 more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Active, that is, until closing time when the second buggy was needed to push a tired child back up the hill! The Halloween Brick-or-Treat is every Saturday-Sunday, September 24-October 30, Here are the dates for the Holiday Festivities at LEGOLAND Florida, November 25-27, December 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 22-31. Have fun! Be sure to become familiar with our age and height restrictions for each attraction. We went last Monday and it was very busy. We went last Monday and it was very busy. See all of the planning details and the latest info on the LEGOLAND Florida Vacation Planning Guide. LEGOLAND is great year round, and its particularly busy in March/Early April, in the Summer, and around the Holidays. While parks up north will close for months at a time, here in Florida, the parks will just reduce the number of hours, days, or entertainment options. I'd rather sit by the pool and take the kids another year when the crowds are lower if that is the case. All of this is easily eaten on the hoof, and once again, you avoid the queues for food! We're." | Check out answers, plus see 22,568 reviews, articles, and 7,006 photos of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, ranked No.17 on Tripadvisor among 145 attractions in Windsor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Food in the park is expensive so take a picnic and eat watching the excellent pirate show. Very little queues a lot of rides walk on. This means you can get a lot done from mid afternoon to park closing. Please note, it will get extremely busy during Half Term so pre-booking online is the only way to guarantee entry. Monday busy Tuesday v quiet. Food in the park is expensive so take a picnic and eat watching the excellent pirate show. We stayed at the 4 star Copthorne in Slough on a deal with two days' entrance included. It is, after all, why Legoland is there! The secret is to go when your child's school is having an inset day. Get quick answers from LEGOLAND Windsor Resort staff and past visitors. It was Halloween while we there and the enchanted forest was holding Bricktacular. Active, that is, until closing time when the second buggy was needed to push a tired child back up the hill! And the lego models were fantastic!). We recommend downloading our official LEGOLAND Windsor Resort App to assist with planning your day. Eat outside of peak lunch hours or take a packed lunch We always find it best to eat late in the day at a trip to Legoland, aiming for lunch at about 2:30pm. We have just returned from two queue free days. Active, that is, until closing time when the second buggy was needed to push a tired child back up the hill! We stayed at the 4 star Copthorne in Slough on a deal with two days' entrance included. We stayed at the 4 star Copthorne in Slough on a deal with two days' entrance included. We have accommodations for those days and are wondering if we should pay full price to be sure to get in on those dates? Theres so many fun attractions, meet and greets, scavenger hunts, and LEGO Christmas Builds! First year Monday and Tuesday. Wed had enough by this point and were ready to leave. Food in the park is expensive so take a picnic and eat watching the excellent pirate show. September, January and the first week of November and first week of December. If you really hate them, there is always the Q-botoption . We're going mid week and during term time so we're hoping not to have to buy the q bots. Tips for Visiting LEGOLAND Florida that you really need when planning your vacation. LEGOLAND Windsor Resort: If you're going to go, go on a wet day, during term time. For the Absolute Best LEGOLAND Discounts, plan a vacation in September! Active, that is, until closing time when the second buggy was needed to push a tired child back up the hill! Monday busy Tuesday v quiet. 16. We stayed at the 4 star Copthorne in Slough on a deal with two days' entrance included. Its hot dogs and fizzy drinks pretty much. You can find these at the Safe & Fun signs at the attractions, in the park guide or in our app before getting in line. LEGOLAND California is home to the Sea Life Aquarium, where you can see jellyfish, rays, sharks and octopuses up close! s.type = 'text/javascript'; We now do Tuesday and Wednesday in June term time. The Very Best time to go to LEGOLAND Orlando for all of the offerings is in the Summer. Get quick answers from LEGOLAND Windsor Resort staff and past visitors. Map updates are paused. Thanks. Alternatively, you may use, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Questions & Answers. Dragon Falls had a mini playground which the kids played on, and some of the rides had lego building tables to entertain the kids. LEGOLAND Orlando operates like a few other Orlando area attractions and will close things in the off season. This makes the weekends at LEGOLAND particularly busy, especially when you consider the locals that stop by since they are off on the weekends. Get quick answers from LEGOLAND Windsor Resort staff and past visitors. Some rides were 45-60 minutes queue. Map updates are paused. We went last Monday and it was very busy. Would someone who has been recently give us an idea of the sort of age range of kids best suited at Hi we are going to legoland tomorrow will your splash parks be open? It can be difficult to say how busy the Theme Park will be on a day that you choose to visit, clearly school holiday and event periods are busier than mid week term time dates. I really didnt find queuing that much of a chore. This is followed closely by Friday, as people take off from work to make this a three day weekend. Zoom in to see updated info. The Dragons Apprentice over a year ago Answer 4 answers Reviewed this attraction Bing850 Llantwit Major, United Kingdom 2 Votes We go every year I'm June. Then the average family leaves Sunday night or Monday. The Legoland Hotel looks very cute. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Monday busy Tuesday v quiet. Spinning spider LEGOLAND doesnt typically reach max capacity, and they do not have a reservation system. Look at all the internet sites such as Mumsnet for ideas of how to plan your visit and download the free app to get the most out of your time there. The fact I couldnt speak to my husband when we got home due to extreme tiredness is an entirely different matter ! Have fun. We went last Monday and it was very busy. Great hotel with free meals for the under 9s and a pool. And do you know what? Take time to watch one. The secret is to go when your child's school is having an inset day. The crowds are still somewhat lower, but all of the weekend festivities are in full force. Amazing. Thanks. Never had to buy q bot but we do stay 2 days as we stop over in hotel. LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, Windsor: "How busy is legoland during term time? Has anyone been during this time that can shed any light? How busy is legoland during term time? Some rides were 45-60 minutes queue. This creates the perfect recipe for a packed park on the weekends. The most popular months are typically August, July and April, while January, December and March are normally quieter. Time to build lego pumpkins, meet a lego vampire and generally enjoy this little bit of the park. Zoom in to see updated info. First year Monday and Tuesday. Food in the park is expensive so take a picnic and eat watching the excellent pirate show. The secret is to go when your child's school is having an inset day. I had also read about customers queuing for considerable amounts of time just to get in. Normally on the weekends, kids are out of school, and parents are off of work. If you are looking for organic, healthy, 5 a day type food, Legoland is not the place for you. All opinions expressed here are my own. How much does it cost to add the ninjago ride to a q-bot? I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. If this day(s) is when other schools are in term time, you only get preschoolers and their families. Both children chose a ride they really wanted to go (the lego friends Horse RidingandThe Dragon Apprentice Rollercoaster) and one they both wanted to go on (PirateFalls), and we made sure that these three rides were done. All predictions are provided as a guide, you should use your own judgement and contact us if anything seems off. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Windsor. . We stayed at the 4 star Copthorne in Slough on a deal with two days' entrance included. Amazing. They make snow and since snow is such a rarity for southern California, it is jam packed. just in case. The secret is to go when your child's school is having an inset day. We found one invaluable for carrying the cool bag, spare clothes and shoes, towels etc needed for an active four year old who insisted on trying every water ride and attraction! This are standard low crowd times as they fall in these weird pockets around holidays, vacations and work/school schedules. Brick-or-Treat. Some rides were 45-60 minutes queue. Have fun! Very little queues a lot of rides walk on. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The best day of the week is Friday! November 19 - January 8. How busy is legoland during term time? July 4 To get the most out of your day we recommend arriving early and leaving late. * This crowd level is predicted. I had read repeatedly that you need to be at the park when it opens. The discount is not available yet through the website and we are not sure when it becomes available. You can measure your child in front of the attraction. The Hotel is totally festive if you stay overnight and the music gets everyone in the mood. Absolutely no need for q bots on the Tuesday and Wednesday we were there this week. Can you do LEGOLAND and the Water Park in one day? Look at all the internet sites such as Mumsnet for ideas of how to plan your visit and download the free app to get the most out of your time there. First year Monday and Tuesday. var s = d.createElement(sc), p = d.getElementsByTagName(sc)[0]; - See 22,548 traveller reviews, 7,006 candid photos, and great deals for Windsor, UK, at Tripadvisor. Lines for rides were coming out of the queue areas particularly . Booking.com Image Based Life > Uncategorized > how busy is legoland during term time My children had been had been badgering me to go to Legoland (EVERYONE apart from us has been to Legoland) and to be honest, the thought of taking them during the school holidays made me want to vomit into any near receptacle.