Apply today to partner with one of the industry's fastest-growing lifestyle brands. Our Escapade scents are not the official scents of theRitz Hotelbut are our interpretations of those scents and may contain different components. Created to be used exclusively with our custom scent diffusers. Since our oils contain pure essential oils and plant essences, do not apply these oils topically as they are in pure, undiluted form. ", Now, lets take this concept into your next space. Simply login to your Account Portal to alter your subscription. 100% Free of all Parabens, Formaldehyde, Color Additives, Synthetic Dyes, and Preservatives. Get 50%-70% off our selection of hotel-inspired products when you become a Hotel Collection Distributor. For delicate surfaces, like marble and wood, use the proper cleaning supplies to prevent damaging surfaces. Stimulate the senses with this zesty and vibrant bouquet. Hotel Collection reserves the right to disable or permanently remove access to any Wholesale account who is found selling our products on third-party retailing sites, including but not limited to Amazon. The Concierge Club is Hotel Collections loyalty program. For this reason, we recommend shipping to a work address or an address where someone will be available to sign. However, i didn't get the oil that came with the diffuser, it almost looked like it was taken out as there was a spot for it to go. We encourage you to properly store oils in a dry, cool place. This warm and cozyaroma smells of baked pumpkin simmering incinnamon, clove, brown sugar and nutmeg. We sourced the highest quality wine from the region and hand-selected the finest grape varietals for each of our wines. Did you get your order on time? Sale items arefinal sale. I see theyre having a sale. Please allow 5-7 days for processing and 5-8 days for standard delivery. Now, lets take this concept into your nex. Top Note - Oud Wood, Caraway, Cumin Middle Note - Rose, Vetiver,Sweet Praline Base Note - Musk, Frankincense, Agarwood. Neither Hotel Collection nor its scenting products are endorsed by or affiliated by the brands mentioned and are used for comparative purposes only. That is right, this car diffuser from Hotel Collection/ Aroma360 brings luxury car smells to your ride. It was amazing until it wasnt. We recently released four varietals to choose from. Top Note- LemonCrmeMiddle Note- Red Pomegranates,RaspberryBase Note-White Woods, Peony. "uses": "home,hotel,retail,spa,waiting-area" Indulge all you want. Enjoy long-lasting fragrant aromas with a home scent transformation that welcomes any . Balance is often anunobtainable illusion many long for but never reach - until now. Hotel Collection is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way connected with Macys, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. Inspired by this classic hotel in Key Biscayne, . Adrian Poe 269 subscribers Subscribe 44K views 9 months ago Our "new" old 1952 house has a lingering old. My first diffuser quit working after 5 days. I absolutely loved it and had already ordered additional diffusers. The perfect choice for areas that call for the fresh fragrance of citrus fruits to invigorate and energize. is a scent inspired by the Hyatt that boasts a tangy, swirling bouquet that includes delights such as lychee pears, citron, and ylang ylang. If you need to update any information on your order, email us at support@hotelcollection.com as soon as possible! However, we quickly discovered that we didnt like most of the scents in this set so they will now sit unused which is a waste of money. A government-issued ID card will be checked and scanned at the time of delivery. All our fragrance oils are vegan, we never test on animals. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Fragrance is an accent that is frequently disregarded in the design of a house. Time to leave for your holiday destination; to the sun, winter sport, active holiday or a long trip to Asia or South America. "fun-fact": "Jasmine is a natural stress reducer that also has aphrodisiac properties, making this scent ideal for bedrooms and hotel rooms. Neither Hotel Scents by Aroma360 nor its scenting products are endorsed by or affiliated by the brands mentioned and are used for comparative purposes only. Our Eternal Sunshine scents are not the official scents of the registered brands mentioned but are our interpretations of those scents and may contain different components. The foundation of Aroma360 is built on two primary principles to provide a healthy scenting solution for homes and businesses, and to educate people about the incredible benefits of Aromachology. All Hotel Collection products (excluding the Interactive Scenting Kiosk) are available for wholesale. Top Note: Bergamot, Neroli BlossomMid Note: White Heliotrope, SantalBase Note: Oud Wood, Musk, Amber. My WayInspired by: 1 Hotel, Miami BeachLeather | Sandalwood | Iris, Dream OnInspired by: Westin HotelsWorldwideWhite Tea | Aloe Vera | Cedar, 24K MagicInspired by: W Hotels WorldwideLemongrass | Bergamot | Laurel Leaves, EscapadeInspired by: Ritz CarltonOcean | Amber | Jasmine, Black VelvetInspired by: The EDITION Hotel, New YorkBlack Tea | Bergamot | Bay Leaves. (Non Alcoholic of course) and you have a luxury drive ahead of yourself. They are designed to maintain all the therapeutic benefits of essential oils and provide maximum versatility and control of the scenting environment. Message and data rates may apply. How do I set up my Hotel Collection Reed Diffuser? Main Of course, you want to be dressed fashionably. For many Americans, a pet is almost a full member of the family. I loved this on my trip, as I set it to every 600 seconds, and then you smell a nice refreshing scent every 600 seconds that does not grow old. [CDATA[ They are a blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils and perfume-quality fragrance oils, designed to mimic the notes of your favorite hotel scents. Middle Note:Airy pine forest, Refreshing balsamic. Availability. Top Note - Bergamot, Ivy, Ocean Middle Note - Peony, Magnolia, HoneysuckleBase Note - Oud, Amber, Sandalwood//