All rights reserved. Get email updates for new Licensed Practical Nurse jobs in Los Angeles, CA. We will reply within 24hours. just a guess but maybe the wire attached to the sprayer lever is broken, Hoover Power Scrub FH50150 Troubleshooting, Clean Water Tank Not Firmly Locked in Position, Clean Water Tank or Solution Container Empty. New seller. I have the hoo wr smart wash. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe, Los Angeles County Department of Human Resources, WITHHOLD INFORMATION: Applicants who do not possess a California State, Will frequently sit for 2-4 hours per day while accessing computer, talking on the telephone, and while. This unit has been amazing with quick cleanup for my senior dog accidents. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. If the cleaner is still not spraying despite the water and detergent tanks being full, there may be a bubble of air stuck in the pump or the hose. EASY TO USE: Lightweight & compact design for efficient cleaning and storage plastic handle material. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2022. Buy Hoover PowerDash GO Pet+ Portable Spot Cleaner, Lightweight Carpet and Upholstery Machine, Stain Remover for Pets, Stairs and Home, FH13010PC, Blue at Amazon. I got an additional powered floor scrubber with pads. Take it apart and clean filters and rollers and rinse out the clear plastic over roller by taking out the storage tank. 48 open jobs for Dispensing pharmacist in Los Angeles. Learn More Description Support Parts & Accessories Frequently purchased with this product POWERDASH PET COMPACT Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New - $124.11. (2 answers), Q:QuestionWill this work well on area rugs too? User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 491 reviews. 1. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2023. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. (0 answers), Q:QuestionHow long does it take for area rug to dry? Then, check that your dirty water tank is securely in place. Please contact us before leave the feedback & we will make full refund. What I was missing was the little red . Someone else in the reviews suggested this but clean the little red filter underneath the dirty water tank! Join to apply for the Full Time Dispensing - LPN/LVN (Evenings) role at BAART Programs. Not to mention the multiple pads needed to really get the floor clean. 2. How do I clean it(0 answers). In order to best assist you, please contact our Hoover Support Team at 800.944.9200 with reference to this . (4 answers), Q:QuestionCan you use it as a vacuum cleaner as well? Our new PowerSpin Pet Brush Roll provides a powerful clean for high traffic areas and small spaces and the antimicrobial protection keeps your brush roll safe from odor and . Lastly, check to see if the tanks are secure. Fuel up your energy bank with points by shopping, liking us on social or even referring others and convert points into spendable rewards or exclusive savings on your favorite products! Conducts, or supervises the conduct of, research to develop or improve radiopharmaceuticals use/production within, Clinical Pharmacist (Home Health) Full Time, Current knowledge of all applicable state and federal pharmacy laws, rules and regulations. The machine's head isn't low enough to do this, so I do end up getting out a wet swiffer to make sure I'm getting the floor clean all the way under my china cabinet and dressers. The hose may be clogged.4. Powerfully target deep stains and pick up excess water with stronger suction; Improved features for quick, hassle-free clean up and maintenance, including easier access to the brush roll and dirty water tank . (5 answers), Q:QuestionI don't think it have what I want but I'll ask anyway. Past month; Took money and . Welcome to my store, PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine 185779901726 PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New. Then, the fast-drying system squeegees and suctions at the same time. POWERFUL CLEANING: perfect for pet messes, including urine, feces, and vomit, high traffic areas and small spaces. I only purchased because of the simplicity it mentioned. My only complaint is that I'd like to get under some china cabinets and other furniture I have, all the way to the wall. I have a lot of hardwood floor and this machine cleaned them very nicely. *Discount codes are not valid on product bundles. Dimensions. This has two tanks, one for clean, warm water with detergent in it (I've used different brands with great results), and another tank for the dirty water that gets sucked up. Next, prime the pump by holding down the trigger for up to 1 minute. Have the device be off and remove the dirty water tank straight out using the bottom hatch and handle. my hoover. It has a tank for dirty water & a tank for water & cleaner. To fix this, you will need to refill the air tanks on the machine with fresh air. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2022. Which immediately stops the air flow and denies any water into the tank. It's much easier than the manual labor needed with the old pad style floor cleaner. LinkedIn and 3rd parties use essential and non-essential cookies to provide, secure, analyze and improve our Services, and to show you relevant ads (including professional and job ads) on and off LinkedIn. POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL: Tackles tough pet stains. Welcome to my store, PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New Product Description This item best quality and high product. We notice you are visiting the United States site from Canada. Hello Clean Floors, Thank you for your feedback on the Hoover PowerDash Pet Hard Floor Cleaner. If the valve doesnt open and closes properly, water wont be able to flow into or out of the hose attached to it. Because of back and knee problems, I can't get down to scrub the floor the way mom taught me-besides, I was never a fan of wringing out a rag in dirty, already used water. If your Hoover carpet cleaner is not spraying water, there could be several reasons why. If your Hoover carpet cleaner is not spraying water, there are a few potential reasons why. If they are empty, fill them following the instructions for the type of surface you wish to clean. A variety of attachments let you choose the best tool for every job. LOW PROFILE FOOT: Easily reaches and removes stains. HeatForce Technology Warm air helps dry your carpets faster after the cleaning solution and dirt is extracted, so you can get back to your floors in as little as 45 minutes. . Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. If you are content with a quick vacuuming of your floor . Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, CA Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information, Limit Use of My Sensitive Personal Information. I expect this to last another 6 years, as the last one did, at least, and when it bites the dust, I'll stick with Hoover for my next one. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Repeat as necessary. This was right after vacuuming! Then, check for a blockage in the nozzle. If your Hoover carpet cleaner is not spraying water, there are a few potential reasons why. I have all hardwood floors, and the brushes do not scratch them, or take off the varnish. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. What should I search on Glassdoor to find dispensing pharmacist jobs in Los Angeles, CA? Then, the fast-drying system squeegees and suctions at the same time. It has a skinny, upright frame that weighs 12.5 pounds to fit in the corner of a closet when it's not in use. I stopped it and checked that the brush wasnt clogged. This thing does a fantastic job at cleaning and for really gross areas, just go over a few times. The brushes spin but no solution/water is being dispensed or sucked read more canuck the pro 15,591 satisfied customers Hoover washer. Review and evaluate treatment plans by Saban Community Clinic providers at all 3 clinic sites and make, Knowledge of unit dose systems, IV admixture, chemotherapy, clinical pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and drug use evaluation required., CA State Board of Pharmacy license required. If you have a ton of hardwood floors.. BUY IT!! Tackle Tough Pet Messes. First, ensure that you have filled your clean water and solution tank and replaced it by firmly pushing it down into place. This Hoover PowerDash machine features a low weight of 12.5 lbs. Definitely worth it! I had this same problemkept cleaning out the roller and front yet the dirty water tank remained empty. All rights reserved. This was definitely worth the extra cash to save my time and sanity lol. Check out my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/VacMaster1991?fan_landing=trueAs an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchasesClick here to check out my storefront (Paid Link) https://www.amazon.com/shop/vacmaster1991?listId=3Y4334DZA4FHFor recording Nov 2021 and on Canon C100 Mark II Dec 2020 and on Samsung S20 PlusDec 2019 and on Note 10 PlusMay 2018 and on S9+Pre May 2018 Canon PowerShot SX5400:00 Intro0:58 Tank and Filters2:07 Brush Roll 3:31 Belt Removal 5:51 Cleaning the Base13:37 Cleaning the Tank17:23 Conclusion Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It sucks water. (4 answers), Q:QuestionDoes this MACHINE dry the carpet while cleaning or it stays wet for some times ? What I was missing was the little red filter under the dirty water tank right on the machine!!! DUAL TANK SYSTEM: Easy to fill, empty and rinse. Well able toperform patient teaching, including evaluating, Ability to make recommendations, develop programs and expand services to meet the therapeutic needs of the patients. Quick Drying Run your SmartWash PET without putting down any water to help dry your floors quickly. Welcome to my store, PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New Product Description This item best quality and high product. The Hoover PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner easily tackles pet messes and everyday stains while delivering 2X More Cleaning Power than the leading lightweight carpet cleaner. (without shipping cost) CONTACT Please contact us at any time if you have any problem. Next, prime the pump by holding down the trigger for up to 1 minute. Use automated dispensing system(s), calibrate pump and maintain dispensing equipment Produce and maintain appropriate records and reports as required by Company protocol, Federal and State Regulations We hope this helps! Visit the Career Advice Hub to see tips on interviewing and resume writing. You could use the Hoover Deep Clean Max Pet - Pet Stains Pretreat before using your carpet cleaner. I used to clean it but it still smells bad. FASTER DRYING: HeatForce Technology for faster drying so you can get back on your carpets quickly. 4) The machines filter might be clogged. You can also use the Hoover Deep Clean Max Pet - Pet Messes Carpet Cleaning Solution with your carpet cleaner. 1. I almost went with the crosswave, but decided on this last minute. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time., Follows-up with medical providers offices to clarify prescribed medications, dosages, refills, interactions and allergies to suggest alternative medications,, Ambulatory Care Pharmacist - Oncology - Per Diem - West LA, A qualified candidate should have at least ONE of the following credentials or experience: Board certification oncology practice (BCOP) OR, Have completed PGY2, Must have California license in good standing and adhere to all federal/state laws. Copyright 2008-2023 PicClick Inc. All Rights Reserved. I have a throw rug Id like to clean without a brush to be sure I dont damage it. Start by making sure the power is off and it isnt plugged in. Open the quick spout port cap over a drain and proceed to dump all water into the drain. If that fails, you can try using a vacuum cleaner with an extension tube to reach into the pump and remove the debris. Order a new motor online to replace the rusted motor. In CA only, a CA license as a Psychiatric Technician may be substituted for nursing license. That means it is easy to carry from one room to another, or even up and down the stairs, thanks to its compact size. It does not clean up debris that isn't dissolved in that water. You are the salt of the earthYou are the light of the world PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New, PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New 2, PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New 3, PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New 4, PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New 5, PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New 6, PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New 7. It does appear to pick up dirt. Here are the most common causes and how to fix them. Make sure the circular hose tool connection door on the nozzle is closed as well. Bought a new vacuum and bingo..problem solved. But what about your vacuum cleaner? translation missing: en.general.search.submit, translation missing: en.general.search.clear, Increase quantity for PowerDash Complete Carpet Cleaner, Decrease quantity for PowerDash Complete Carpet Cleaner, PowerSpin Pet Brush Roll tackles tough pet stains. Remove the tank and container to check to see if they are full. Search Dispensing pharmacist jobs in Los Angeles, CA with company ratings & salaries. EASY TO USE: Lightweight & compact design for efficient cleaning and storage plastic handle material. The unit measures 15.210.143.5 inches, making it an easy-to-store carpet cleanser. I think I know what your problem is!! Ive been trying to get a chance to return but have not been able to yet and I think there is only a 90 day return policy. Hoover - PowerDash Corded Upright Deep Cleaner - White/Blue 4.5(491) $119.99 Sold Out 1-10 of 16 Answers I had this same problemkept cleaning out the roller and front yet the dirty water tank remained empty. Our Hoover power dash will dispense the water but not pick up. I surmised the problem was with my old vacuum machine not doing it's job. There may be something blocking the spray nozzle.7. Your job seeking activity is only visible to you. SpinScrub brushes loosen tough messes to safely clean sealed hard floors.. Thank you! If the Hoover Carpet Cleaner still does not spray water, check to see if there is a clog in the hose or in the cleaner itself. Available for orders above $35. william sides - The head is cracked, could get past that but it doesn't scrub well at all. I want to clean the spin brush. This unit has been amazing with quick cleanup for my senior dog accidents. Condition: New, Brand: Unbranded, Type: Compact, Voltage: 110 v, Color: Blue, Model: FH50700, Included Accessories: Pet brush, nozzle, Features: Lightweight, quick dry, compact, Country/Region of Manufacture: United States, Cord Type: Corded, Power: 800 W Learn more in our Cookie Policy. Then, proceed to put back the tank in place by setting the bottom edge down and then pivot it back and have it be properly straight and aligned when snapping into place. The Hoover PowerDash Complete Carpet Cleaner easily tackles pet messes and everyday stains. I took mine out and it works like an industrial monster. Copyright 20082023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc, Performs the professional functions of a licensed, Must possess and maintain a valid license to practice as a registered, After completion of a pre-approved Pharmacy Technician program and a one-year internship, the successful candidate will become a full-fledged, Pharmacist, Refill Program - Santa Monica, CA, Conducts quality controlinspections and chart reviews necessary for ambulatory clinic certification. Never clean with dirty water, plus they're easy to remove, fill and empty. I regret buying this machine. It really does a great job of sucking up the extra fluid as well. I had one previously, and loaned it so much, and used it so much myself over the years, that I basically killed it! By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. There are a few things that can be done to fix the issue on your own. It is possible to spray detergent onto the carpet using a spray bottle but here's generally why it doesn't work and how to fix it. They key is to push slowly when putting down the liquid (which leaves more liquid for better cleaning), then to pull backwards slowly over the same track to let the scrubbers work as well as allowing the vacuum to pick up the liquid better and leave the floor drier After cleaning the kitchen, entry way, dining room, hallway, and bedroom, the used water container was pretty filthy. Turn the power off and pull the power cord out of the socket. Seller: sarsara_3 (4) 100%, Hoovers pre-mixed OXY formula permanently removes tough, colored stains. When this happens, water doesnt have enough pressure to push through the hose and into the machines tank. If its damaged, youll need to replace it.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'yourcarpetadvisor_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_3',171,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourcarpetadvisor_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); 3) The water reservoir might be empty or full of air bubbles. 4+ items sold. PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner + Hard Floor Cleaner Bundle. If you not satisfied with the item or its condition. Antimicrobial SpinScrub brushes loosen tough messes to safely clean sealed hard floors. All the item will be packed carefully with best condition. Is not as good as more expensive machines. 9x11. You can detach the nozzel for cleaning by grabbing the top of it and pulling up on it. My questions is does this cleaner will remove all the bad odors on it? Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. To fix this, you need to turn the cleaner on and lower the hose down to the floor. I purchased as well on 04/10/2021 and I had the same issue. Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Shampooer Machine . Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Machine . Sign in to create your job alert for Licensed Practical Nurse jobs in Los Angeles, CA. Thanks, Joseph - The Hoover Team, Thank you for your question. No, we do not recommend using the PowerDash on hard floor types. In-store pricing may vary. Dosent scrub well and the head has a crack in it. What would you like to do? Removable nozzle cover, brushes, and filter for a quick finish to any cleaning project. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2023, After about 10 uses brushes get real soft, so, for hard stains might need to replace. FASTER DRYING: HeatForce Technology for faster drying so you can get back on your carpets quickly. Subject to many interruptions from multiple calls and inquiries and potentially, Responsiveness to auditory alarms and communication devices including: telephones, fire alarms, and mechanical failure alarms. Next, prime the pump by holding down the trigger for up to 1 minute. Troubleshooting symptoms and solutions for the Hoover Power Scrub FH50150 carpet cleaner. See More. Brio Limited Edition Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser - Hot & Cold Water Ch. Check to see that the spray nozzle is properly aligned with the carpet surface.3. Make sure your "ship to" address is correct. We notice you are visiting the United States site from Canada. Sign up with your name, email & birthday details for a custom reward experience. Jul 5, 2018 Because of back and knee problems, I can't get down to scrub the floor the way mom taught me-besides, I was never a fan of wringing out a rag in dirty, already used water. 0 sold, 1 available. Great for cleaning high traffic areas, small spaces and area rugs where pet messes happen. Make sure your "ship to" address is correct. Hoover PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner Machine with Clean Pack Carpet, Hoover FH50710 PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Machine Lightweight Carpet Shampooer, Hoover Powerdash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, FH50710CN, Hoover PowerDash Pet Dog Cat Compact Carpet Cleaner w/ Antimicrobial Pet Brushes, Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue, Hoover PowerDash Pet Lightweight Compact Carpet Cleaner Machine, Hoover PowerDash Pet Lightweight Compact Carpet Cleaner Machine FH50700, HooverPowerDash Pet Compact Carpet CleanerModel # FH50700, Hoover FH50700 PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner, USED Hoover PowerDash Pet 840W Compact Carpet Cleaner - White/Blue, Genuine Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner model #s FH50710 & FH50703I, Hoover PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner Dirty Water Tank FH50700, FH50710, 440012797, Hoover PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner Handle and Extension Arm Part for FH50700, Hoover PowerDash GO Pet Portable Spot and Stain Cleaner, FH13000 U1, HOOVER PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner/Washer, Powerful Steam Machine Antimicrobial, On/Off Switch for Hoover FH50710 PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Powerdash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Machine Lightweight Carpet Shampooer NEW. I have a large Hoover Power Scrub and discovered over time that the seal for the dirty water tank lid no longer worked. We would like to improve your experience with this unit and are here to help! If you have tried cleaning the rusted gears and the brush still will not rotate. What are the top jobs in Los Angeles, CA? The Clinical, Hospital Pharmacist - 7 on/7 off (Overnight), Southern California Hospital at Hollywood, Pharmacist - Per Diem, Variable (Hollywood), Performs and supervises medication order entry, unit dose cassette filling, preparation of all sterile medications, narcotic, Staff Pharmacist - Oncology Decentralized, Interacting with healthcare professionals and providers to help promote safe medication use, prevent inappropriate or misuse of medications; provide clinical, 403(b) retirement plans with employer matching. Continue by replacing the turning caps back in and placing the tank back in place. See if it fixed your spraying issue. This is outweighed by the lightness of the product in my case. We get some mud and dirt on the rug by our front door during the snow season and I was hoping it could help to keep the rug white and lift those dark marks left by our dirty shoes. If you are still having a problem with your PowerDash, please reach out to our Customer Support team at https://www.hoover.com/contactus/ and we're happy to help however we can. (without shipping cost) CONTACT Please contact us at any time if you have any problem. Thanks, Joseph - The Hoover Team. Location: Los Angeles, California, US, LOW PROFILE FOOT: Easily reaches and removes stains. Lifts away dirt and stains that a vacuum leaves behind. Now I'll only use the old style pad cleaner for buffing after I clean with the Hoover. The filters may need to be replaced. Well, if youre having issues with it not spraying water properly, here are a few reasons we will discuss in this article. Hoover PowerDash Pet Lightweight Compact Carpet Cleaner Machine - FH50700US. This machine does an excellent job of cleaning but has one flaw..it clogs easily. (2 answers), Q:QuestionIs this only a carpet cleaner or multi surface cleaner too? This can happen if dirt, dust, or hair becomes lodged in the pump and blocks its spinning action. PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner Brushes Antimicrobial Machine Mat Clean New. I think this model actually works better, and is lighter. Make sure that the carpet is completely wet before you start spraying aim the nozzle carefully so that water is hitting all areas of the carpet.4. Check to see if the water valve is turned on.2. The Hoover PowerDash Pet Carpet Cleaner is lightweight, weighing only 13 lbs. SHIPPING POLICY Worldwide with the tracking number. New SpinScrub Brushes cleans grooves and textured floors. I really like this product ! I shampooed my rug and my hardwood flooring underneath is perfectly fine. Patented 360-degree, counter-rotating brushes scrub carpets at all angles Dual V Nozzle Provides equal suction to clean and dry surfaces quickly and evenly Dual Tank Technology Separate clean and dirty water tanks make it easy to fill, empty and rinse Automatic Mixing Precisely mixes the correct amount of formula and water for optimal results Weve had ours for a year and it all the sudden stopped sucking up water and the dirty water tank would be empty after doing a whole floor..took the filter out and cleaned it -now it works perfect again! Kinda fun to watch the dirty water being sucked up by the transparent nozzle. Do i HAVE TO use solution all the time or can use water To fix this, remove any obstruction and then try spraying water from the nozzle again. Im not sure if youre asking about the separation of the water, but there is a bottle near the handle that holds the clean water and solution and the dirty water goes into another container underneath the handle and you can easily go under certain things without hurting your back because it bends to go under without anything stopping it. GM HR, IR & Admin for Manufacturing in Mumbai. US, Ultrasound Technologist Registered - Longview - PRN. To fix this issue, youll need to add more water to the reservoir. $219.99. Shift Length: 8 hour shift., Provides computer order entry for IVs and other computer entry as needed. Thanks, Joseph - The Hoover Team, There are really no tools to do stairs but it is light enough to pick up and do stairs if needed, Thank you for your question! HSN knows this is a crappy product and they keep selling it. Can the Power Dash Carpet Cleaner, clean wall to wall carpet and area rugs just as good as a larger c Show more Show. Hoover Powerdash Pet+Hard Floor Cleaner Take the dirty work out of hard floor cleaning with this powerful vacuum. Great help for the price!! No scrubbing or elbow grease required for a top-tier clean. Turn off the machine and unplug it. I would still like to return. My only suggestion is to empty out and clean the dirty water side immediately and spray with something that smells nice, otherwise the next time you use it you will get the smell of whatever you cleaned up the last time multipled because it has fermented and it will fill your house and linger. To clear the filter, first remove any obstructions with a plunger. Stop dispensing water after 2 months . Hey Jerryo, Thank you for your question! Take off the tank with the button over the filler caps. Hoover - PowerDash Corded Upright Deep Cleaner - White/Blue. Customer reviews and photos may be available to help you make the right purchase decision! If the cleaner is still not spraying despite the water and detergent tanks being full, there may be a bubble of air stuck in the pump or the hose. SHIPPING POLICY Worldwide with the tracking number. The water tank may be empty or low on water.2. The brushes are not rotating during the carpet washing process. To clean the brush roll, we ask you first to turn off and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet. Therefore the clean water solution was bypassing the tank and going directly back into the carpet.