0000026488 00000 n 0000036374 00000 n No year subscription, you can leave at anytime. It's more to do with how you stop. Heathrow New Speed Limits. West Lynchburg: US-501 - US-29 BUS . History: 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 . although they are on private property; aren't those roadways, where road traffic acts apply? The data is then shared with a second unit at least 200m down the road and the cars average speed is then calculated. Sweeping statement to say drivers exceeding the speed limit all cause, alarm, distress or annoyance. PhotoEnforced.com is an open database of locations and fines that is continually updated by anonymous users. Unlike the standard Truvelo speed camera, the D-Cam can also be used as a forward- or rear-facing unit to keep motorists on their toes.Where are they? Original Poster. If you can't turn your devices on, you may not be able to take them on board. Where spotted: There are a total of six speed cameras on each carriageway between Robin Hood roundabout and Hook underpass. Westbound (out of London) camera is on the west side of the river, and eastbound camera is on the east side (i.e. Discover the speed cameras along your journey and ones you may have been caught out by, by viewing the Speed Camera UK map. What is it? The matrix signs are self contained with the radar detector. 0000001428 00000 n I dont mind the fixed cameras so much you know they are there. Links - And most importantlystick to the speed limits! Required fields are marked *. PLANS London LHR $ 6/month $ 6/month You can take part if you want to. You recognize them by the marking on the road like this. We've created a Facebook group for people who use the M25 to keep up to date with what's happening on the motorway. The hourly reported wind speed, color coded into bands according to the Beaufort scale. Some cameras may use infrared technology to capture a vehicles speed without emitting a visible flash. 0000061407 00000 n London to Salisbury to Scotland. A lot of people have been caught in a short space of time. Heathrow If they are ANPR cameras on private land what right does HAL have to access the government number plate details.and my personal information?? You will have to pay to attend and they wont apply to those convicted of serious speeding offences. Did you end up getting a ticket as I this had happened to me today and Im so stressed on wether I have or not I did slow down but I dont know if I was quick enough. With high predictability, the weather will very likely be as forecast. endobj It goes by the snappy name Highways Agency Digital Enforcement Camera System 3, or Hadecs 3 for short. Hi Openfly, one thing I am almost certain about is that they are ANPR cameras. <> To protect everyone on board, we can sometimes use body scanners. And they will soon be rolled out to other Smart Motorway sections - the M1 (in Derbyshire and South Yorkshire), M6 (around Birmingham) and a stretch of the M3. Heathrow Road name: A30 - Great South West Road Direction of camera: Eastbound Speed limit: 40mph Where spotted: Gatso speed camera sited in centre of dual-carriageway just before Heathrow Terminal 4, near Hilton Hotel, with a fly-over road above. Please let us know if you agree. Speed Limit: 40mph. Where spotted: Police stand just inside Wallasey Crescent with handheld device and get cars as they come over the bridge going round the corner, there is no time to slow down. by WHBM Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:34, Post Where spotted: The A40 is covered by VECTOR average speed cameras. Apologies if this has been posted before but I noticed yesterday there are average speed cameras around the perimeter road at LHR, from T5 round past the Pod parking and past the T5 Business and Long Term parking. In distance, a single enforcement camera and radar gun to left of gantry (halfway up), 'Trump or bust' - grassroots Republicans are still loyal. +r)779\c I suspect airport workers in work vehicles may be told off at work if HAL contact their employer about higher than marked speeding. Copyright © 2023 Airport Parking & Hotels. The small, hard-to-spot devices can be located on traffic lights, street lamps, poles, bridges and gantries. 50mph limit changes to 30mph as you come round corner, police get you as you hit 30mph limit. wzC 06 K vEY`61+]=jDmCmtH`eA9?&>/pf= I\NPh!Y9ApRukn9_a?\W[Hts|XE&Q; ,Sf4,>~};v /3pp)&-S3fDUid'rE&xF-=>>_:4\_!oaSZ:#A}F(g+[ h`y3}&p(. I bought 3k speed camera for a 30mph road - the results are staggering. Depending on where you were caught speeding and how fast you were going over the speed limit, youll be placed into one of the above bands. There is the possibility that the cameras are a test installation for the up coming low emmitions zone around Heathrow , due in 2022. As a worker at Heathrow I was sent the notice too. It manages that by using the whole 2.4" colour TFT screen as a warning colour so, once positioned on . When we asked if the cameras differentiated for vehicles or caught security risks, we were. Tiny things on lamp posts with camera signs on the same post. jammiedodger26. : 6.0C (42.8F) Sunrise: 06:52 Sunset: 17:37 Moonrise: 09:47 Moonset: 01:52 Clouds: 20% UV index: 1.6 Lots of posts about average speed cameras being installed on the M4 between Chiswick and Heathrow but not specifically about the perimeter road from T5 round to Pod parking or Long Term car park. Webcams around London Heathrow Airport. Discuss - endobj endobj Uxbridge Road, between West Drayton Road and Lees Road, Hatton Cross tube station, Great South West Road, The A3 between the Tolworth and New Malden Junctions. - I, amongst thousands of others was observing the previous 50mph up until yesterday (8/6/16)!GL113, View all safety camera locations in Greater London. June 2016 Update: Any chance to discover when the lower speed limit became legal? Adrian1978 my journey doesnt take me past T4 often but if its the same all the way round they are fixed mainly to lamp posts and ring the entire airport. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. What youll be fined depends on what band you fall into, which will then dictate how much of your weekly income youll be charged on. Expect to find them where you live! However, cops will usually pick high-value roads, so the answer is simply dont speed! Where spotted: Gatso camera located in centre of A30 dual-carriageway (can point in both directions). What is it? Latest CCTV Camera Feeds from the M4 Motorway - Traffic Cameras UK Check the current conditions on the M4 with all the latest CCTV traffic camera images in your very own Virtual Control Centre. Youll find them popping up in Kent but expect that to spread if successful. Re: LHR Perimeter Road Average Speed Cameras, https://www.westcotec.co.uk/portable-anpr/. The study of British and Irish roads - their construction, numbering, history, mapping, past and future official roads proposals and general roads musings. I would have thought the multiple airside entries would be of more importance to the police than cabs and passengers speeding to the terminal to catch their flight. Heathrow is a nightmare for public transport connectivity. Will taking a speed awareness course prevent points? One for the Big Brother conspiracy theorists, the SpeedSpike uses Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) and can be linked to monitor a motorists entire journey. Yes, they are. 0000025659 00000 n (vehicle ASBO). %%EOF I beleive they are purely ANPR cameras. The Highways Agency rejects this. I am not bitter just fed up of being labelled whit the same brush as average drivers doing 10k per year with minimal room for mistake, it needs to be re-addressed and made more appropriate for this day and age.. Where spotted: Located half-way between Heston service station and where the bus-lane ends. The anonymous grey paintjob makes them difficult to spot sparking accusations of profit over safety for these cameras. Not only red diesel, but you sometimes see "airside" vehicles which are non-roadgoing and do not have numberplates going along there. Where spotted: Gatso speed camera located on the A409 southbound just prior collage on Brookshill, Harrow Weald. Cwa43a+f!NJ~nTE{ Gx~;U%nMZRi#WAoIXMUII4!vEFDu/S p4!VMNiWkjuaBE>E To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below, This topic has 20 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated. Also the same is installed on the opposite side of the road. QUOTE (callumw @ Tue, 7 May 2019 - 13:00). The multi-talented devices are not only used to catch speeding drivers, but also contraventions involving bus lanes, level crossings, red lights, tolls, congestion zones, parking, yellow box incursions and access control. Many motorists would dodge speeding camera fines because the cameras role of film had run out, however, but the new cameras take digital pictures and wont run out of space.Where are they? We understand that when youre in a rush, it can be stressful. The Daily Mail warned: "Watch out, new stealth cameras on motorways." 0000001111 00000 n But dont stress. Hello eric, i was flashed on the m5 motorway last night the sign said 40mph i was going 40mph but got flashed and so did the car behind me aswell, will i still get a ticket and if so can i challenge it as i was going 40mph many thanks. To make flying as safe as possible, some items are banned. They're springing up like weeds all around Heathrow airport. Of course this would prevent drivers from attempting to go through that junction at speed. With the demise of the road tax disc, the DVLA has upped the number of cameras it has operating to spot vehicles that havent paid excise duty. Book your airport parking, hotels, lounges and travel extras to find out why this family-owned firm continues to offer the best service available. Coming from the Uxbridge road end of Long Lane, the second camera is near the bottom of the downhill stretch of road. Explains why all the Menzies drivers of the staff buses are crawling along nowI guess they must have been pre-warned about it. New Speed Cameras on M25 by Heathrow. Speed camera penalty points are valid on your licence for three years from the date of the offence, or from the date of your conviction if its heard in court. Update location About 200 metres away is a set of cameras that takes a wide angle photograph for more detailed verification - they will take a shot of the speed limit on the gantry signs and the car. 0000055411 00000 n Can point in both directions. Suddenly a flash explodes in the rear-view mirror. These devices take a photo of the drivers face cutting the risk of unscrupulous motorists getting someone else to take their points for them. I havent spotted them yet, I would imagine they will be kept busy. The Highways Agency says the people caught are a small proportion of the "hundreds of thousands of motorists [who] use this stretch of the M25 every day". What are they? Where spotted: SpeedCurb speed camera between the two M4 carriageways. Not if you are in a quality car thats really quiet ive done it a few times not realising and had to put cruise on to stop my speed creeping up. Too wide (apparently) to be single lane, yet too narrow to be a dual carrageway, so it goes dual laned at the traffic lights. min. England , United Kingdom , 51.47N 0.46W, 27m asl. In a rush on unfamiliar roads? You may have noticed that small yellow cameras have appeared on the Northern Perimeter Road. Where spotted: If going towards chiswick from Hounslow, the SpeedCurb speed camera is just before the hump where Osterley Tube Station is. Your current location is in the center. The Hadecs3 devices, which can monitor up to five lanes simultaneously, are set to change that. Live Stream All Lynchburg Traffic Cameras In the State of VA, Listed Here on our Dynamic Map. H}TSUBu~*,M 8T Motorways and dual carriageways across the UK, with some even starting to appear on rural roads with accident black spots. It inferred it was from or at least twinned with the police and stated the new cameras were speed cameras, average speed cameras and ANPR cameras. Find out everything you want to know about airport security. Read more about Gatso speed cameras. Where spotted: Fixed speed camera sited between Tolworth junction and New Malden on the downhill stretch before New Malden junction. If of course HAL land is private (?). ? You need to buy a speed camera locator to warn of approaching speed cameras locations in the road ahead. For clarity I believe 40mph is the correct speed limit for the Southern perimiter road and 30mph the correct limit around terminal 5, the car parks and up to the motorway spur road. and i get flashed by the new M3 smart camera doing 95 in the fast lane after 9pm when the road was clear and I had spent the whole day humoring the above. Enter your flight details to check which terminal you need. by KeithW Sun Jun 20, 2021 13:36, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited, SABRE - The Society for All British and Irish Road Enthusiasts Being a smart motorway the hard shoulder is used when the road is busy and the speed limit can be changed from 70mph to 60mph, 50mph . 0000025230 00000 n by Bryn666 Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:51, Post Where spotted: SpeedCurb speed camera sited outside the International School on the A406 Gunnersbury Avenue, reduced from 40mph to 30mph September 2015. Where spotted: Average speed cameras have replaced all the fixed speed cameras along the A40 from RAF Northolt to London in both directions. No, a speed camera flash is not a speed trap. 1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users), Technical Discussion of Enforcement Devices, 15 Different Speed Cameras Used in Britain, You can find details of the cookies we use here, Time is now: Saturday, 4th March 2023 - 05:43. Click the following links for more information: Gatso, New Truvelo, Truvelo, Mobile, SPECS, Traffic Light, SpeedCurb, Peek, DS2, Watchman and Speedspike. Speed Camera Details: BEWARE of new speed camera called HADECS 3 now installed and operating on the M25 smart motorway between junctions 5 and 6/7 - Sevenoaks and the M25. Predictability is computed by comparing hundreds of forecasts made by national weather services and institutions around the world. QUOTE (The Rookie @ Fri, 3 May 2019 - 15:07). This camera doesnt use film, so theres no limit to the amount of violations they can record and process.Where are they? Or are they just looking to deter people? us 460 . London Comments Off LHR Airport Webcams Live Airport Webcams Yes, a speed camera flash can be mistaken for a camera flash. I find it very unlikely members of the general public will recieve points or fines from these cameras. Youll either be offered a speed awareness course, be issued a speeding ticket, or in the most dangerous circumstances youll be sent to court, where youll receive a fine, points on your licence or a driving ban. Where spotted: Two speed cameras in either direction on the A4 Bath Road in Hounslow, Middlesex. . <>/Rotate 0/Type/Page>> With low predictability, the weather forecast is uncertain and more frequently wrong. Camera reference number: GL114. If anyone has any info on the actual manufacturer or distributor of the ANPR cameras I would be very interested. With dozens of speed camera locations across the UKs highways, we reveal what they all are and where youre likely to find them. Anyone who is a regular traveller through Heathrow will no doubt have seen the recently installed boxes that flash your speed up and tell you to slow down should you be a naughty driver. Gatso speed cameras uses radar technology and photographs the rear of a speeding vehicle. 0000001171 00000 n These average speed cameras were introduced to replace spot cameras as part of a deal with Transport for London throughout 2015 and into 2016. Digest - Where spotted: Gatso speed camera located on A40 westbound carriageway shortly after the Hanger Lane underpass. Does anybody know what these cameras actually are? <]/Prev 87201>> Located between Apex Corner and A314 turn-off. The police may be connected to them for ANPR purposes, they may not. Read the SpeedCamerasUK.com reviews for the very latest 2022 speed camera detectors. Road Name: A30 - Great South West Road 0000021338 00000 n Thanks for the warning, but could you please give a little more detail about where theyre installed? Monday 19th May 2008. Are they not afraid of tickets? You must act on your belief that the ticket arrived too late. 8 0 obj by doebag Fri Jun 18, 2021 18:28, Post Society - There is one situated at the large roundabout for M25 and Stanwell as you exit Southern Perimeter Road. "% O_ Tz'zA1y9|HXc @A}QN=\[$13&8dnz6j+BS/{YEasr*o>h`N{Ao This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. 0000026953 00000 n 0000032327 00000 n Some obsevations, average speed cameras in every other installation I have seen are installed one per lane and capture the rear of the vehicle (to include motorbikes). max. Are there any other time limits? Sited between Hatton Cross Tube Station and Heathrow Causeway Business Centre, at point where road reduces to a 40mph limit. Can someone point me in the direction of the notice stating that Heathrow are stopping security checks and diverting all resources into trapping staff for speeding? I believe the cameras are capable of recording the speed of passing vehicles and transmitting them, again, just my opinion based on partial information. The predictability indicates to which extent you can rely on the current weather forecast. According to the report, a total of 142,979 speeding motorists were sent letters in 2019 and 2021. However, this is not as clear cut as it sounds and you should get legal advice if it arrives after 14 days simply ignoring it could result in prosecution and further speed camera penalty points. Perhaps I should suggest it to the magistrate when I get my summons? 0000026295 00000 n As a consequence I expect this road is carrying a lot of traffic that has nothing to do with the airport, and anything that makes it less attractive is probably no bad thing from BAA's point of view. The easiest way not to come to notice of the cameras is to obey the speed limit. Due to planned engineering works, there will be no Piccadilly line service to or from Heathrow on the 4th and 5th March. Siemens SafeZone average speed camera. 0000013970 00000 n Have we missed any? I noticed these as well, as others have said they aren't particularly obvious. The SpeedCurb does not use film and digitally transfers records to a remote processing centre. Gassing Station | Speed, Plod & the Law | Top of Page | What's New | My Stuff, 1998 to 2023 Pistonheads Holdco Limited, All Rights Reserved, PistonHeads is a registered trademark of CarGurus Ireland Limited, Pistonheads Holdco Limited, c/o Legalinx Limited, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent St, London W1B 3HH, United Kingdom. This speed camera can also be turned to point in different directions of traffic flow. Where spotted: Speed camera located as you turn into King George V from Hatch End - Uxbridge Road, 1/4 of a mile on the central reservation. If you do not have an account, please register. London Heathrow Airport. The northwestern part of the Perimeter Road suffers in particular with traffic diverting off the M25 and heading for the M4 - Google Maps will send local traffic for Southall and Uxbridge this way if the M25/M40 route is badly congested. Can point in both directions. Whether these particular cameras are actually capable of anything else is open to conjecture. Gatso speed camera sited in centre of dual-carriageway just before Heathrow Terminal 4, near Hilton Hotel, with a fly-over road above. Anyone who is a regular traveller through Heathrow will no doubt have seen the recently installed boxes that flash your speed up and tell you to slow down should you be a naughty driver. Wouldn't it be useful if Londoners could get together to create a list of all the speed cameras in their area so that we never get caught out again? HADECS3 only flashes once per target car. Were trying out our biometric cameras and face-recognition systems in the airport. Your email address will not be published. I meant to add - 10 PH points for a decent picture. you reach them after going over the bridge from either direction). Reading these articles to find out what this average speed garbage is about. I noticed these as well, as others have said they aren't particularly obvious. Are they just average speed cameras on the perimeter road by terminal 4 or are they fixed ? As a general rule the speed limit on single track roads is 30 and on dual carriageway 40. Mainly on busy A-roads, but the can be found just about anywhere. Exceed the speed limit and itll use radar and camera technology to take several photos of the car as it passes over a grid of white lines on the road surface. Automated and hand held speed detection cameras will be deployed in the Yes, these courses are ran by many police forces across the UK and will mean you dont get points added to your licence. The speed limit along the whole A30 section from Henlys to Bedfont Lakes has been changed (June 2016) from 50mph to 40mph! All speed camera locations on SpeedCamerasUK.com have been submitted by UK motorists. Do they meet the relevant regulations to issue speeding fines? The attorneys at Rasansky Law Firm are happy to speak to you about your potential case free of charge. 5 0 obj Discussion. The cameras start from the Polish War Memorial right through to Marylebone Road. These smart snoopers can monitor four lanes of traffic and are equipped with Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR), and photograph every vehicle that passes beneath their gantry- or pole-mounted location. Noticed this morning on the . For me the purpose of an ANPR camera is to check a vehicle by its plate, automatically identifying vehicles of interest, for policing purposes or to automatically incur some sort of fee for using a particular road. Hadecs 3 differs radically from older systems. The cameras might be monitored by roadside police wholl stop drivers at the scene and issue an on-the-spot fine, or left unattended to record offences to be processed at a later date. You only have to take a look at their size and compare with the HADECs seen on smart motorways to see they are vastly inferior in capability. The speed camera is just past the Government Vehicle Licence Dept. The rainSPOT shows the precipitation around you. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Hmm, they have the official signs, but the speed limit is 30 mph - half a mile through the tunnel, I could. There are two types - REDFLEXred for traffic light enforcement and speeding through green lights and REDFLEXspeed - a motorway speed enforcement system covering up to six lanes. 8A,+K This places passengers and other airport workers at significant and unacceptable risk. Help. I think I may have been caught today at 8pm. These cameras are neither instant speed, or average speed cameras. How fast will I need to be going to trigger a ticket: What the police sayIndividual police forces can use discretion, but the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) has issued the following suggestion for enforcing speed limits: Will you get a ticket? Section 59 is the part where police issue warning and confiscate vehicles from boy racers wheel spinning in car parks, parked up smoking drugs, wheelying on mopeds etc. 0000082869 00000 n Post Were with you for the journey ahead. These devices are semi-permanent systems that are hooked up to strips either laid on the road surface or embedded within it. There is no such thing as a law abiding motorist, just those who have been scammed and those yet to be scammed! What next? On approach roads to some or all Terminals? by doebag Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:05, Post Where spotted: Mobile speed camera van on bridge overlooking A40 just after limit turns from 70mph to 50mph. endobj Where are they? Cant wait to see the bill!! Read about our approach to external linking. The Road Angel Pure is a great speed camera detector which will arm you with a lot of information about the cameras and enforcement on the roads yet do so in a way which (in so far as any on this list can be) is in the spirit of road safety. We've got a list of all speed cameras reported around West London. Discover - The cameras are sited just before Costa and KFC. 7-Day Weather Live Satellite & Weather Radar. Your point is a good one but do HAL need access to your personal details to send pictures of your car to the police, if you were a naughty boy and consistantly drove past them at a higher than marked speed? by Bryn666 Fri Jun 18, 2021 09:56, Post <> The design of the road is strange. Can point in both directions. The cameras are individual speed cameras as well as being able to measure average speed too. Lots of posts about average speed cameras being installed on the M4 between Chiswick and Heathrow but not specifically about the perimeter road from T5 round to Pod parking or Long Term car park. min. Why Alex Murdaugh was spared the death penalty, 'Trump or bust' - grassroots Republicans are still loyal. Passengers can also use Heathrow Express and Elizabeth line services to or from central London, which will be running as normal. London: A4 West of Sipson Road. The speed limit along the whole A30 section from Henlys to Bedfont Lakes has been changed (June 2016) from 50mph to 40mph! As it's now been over two weeks, has anyone yet to receive any form of communication from the police if you've been caught speeding? Well, this is my first visit to the UK. 0000001491 00000 n I know others will say stick to the limit and youll be fine. Fully optimised for Mobile phones and Tablets. 7 0 obj Living on the UKs highways since 2014, these smart cameras work using ANPR. Credit Siemens. The cameras dont use film and can communicate with a remote processing centre where tickets are issued. The cameras are small, yellow and mounted high up on lamp posts with a small warning sign attached. Where spotted: Digital Gatso has recently replaced the old Gatso speed camera on Uxbridge Road just at the start of Southall Broadway. What is it? Youll find these on A and B-roads, motorways and on traffic light signals. But it only became operational on 22 October. Where spotted: This speed camera is situated just after the Southall flyover (junction with A4020). Some use radar or laser technology to measure a vehicles speed, while others use cameras to capture images of a vehicles license plate and the drivers face. That's it, I'm removing the number plate from my drone. Where spotted: Police hide in Derwent Avenue (hard to see them) by post box with handheld device. Driving all over the country. Direction of enforcement: Eastbound Call us 24/7 at (214) 651-6100, or toll-free at (214) 651-6100. The above speed camera location uses a static Gatsometer speed camera which is the most widely used safety camera in the UK. <> There are two SpeedCurb speed cameras at this location within 500m of each other, both Westbound. What is it? This is a forward-facing camera that works without a flash, so it wont risk blinding the driver. The time frame for receiving a speeding ticket can vary depending on the location and the specific camera that captured your speed. Its amazing that the police can spend days catching easy prey.drivers, but wont go out and catch burglars! The cynical side of me had a thought that as most people going to an airport will be in a rush/running late that this is a tremendous revenue raising opportunity. Where spotted: From Heston M4 to elevated section A4 Brentford. Whether it's getting to Heathrow, finding the right car park, uncovering the latest travel information or something completely different, the answers to all your travel queries can be found right here. Check out the list below and make sure that you don't get caught out on your next commute: Where spotted: Speed camera located just after 40mph, inches from the railway over bridge where the bus lane ends. Mainly a deterrent, at worst you will get a letter from either HAL or the local plod. Live streaming 24/7 Air traffic never stops, watch even at night. Where spotted: Average speed camera installed on A316 Chertsey Road heading towards M3. I believe fixed speed cameras need the white lines on the road to be legal. 19:50 5 mph. 0000026573 00000 n 2023 BBC. I wonder who gets the revenue that will be generated? These can be permanent or operated from roadside vehicles.Where are they? I know out local neighbourhood busybodies like to go out with a speed camera and then send letters to those who they consider to be speeding excessively - could this be something similar? And with the number of speed cameras dotted around it's likely that you'll get a fine through the door before too long. I contacted them both 2 weeks ago. by Uncle Buck Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:37, Post Mobile speed cameras come in a number of shapes and sizes and the types used will vary from country to country. Think of how many kittens you are killing EVERY day. They are place 10 meters or so after the digital speed readouts. 0 Where spotted: Eastbound and westbound cameras either side of Twickenham river bridge. And we've gone even further to pick out all the ones you'll come across in West London. 43 F. The latest speed camera fines came into force on April 24, 2017 find out how much youll be fined if youre caught speeding based on your weekly wage below. That speeding fine in the post is well and truly going to scare off any potential terrorists now isnt it?