A sharp pain in his back made him cry out, the sound lost in the fighting, as a blade dug into his left shoulder, sliding diagonally across his spine till it reached his right side."CARLOS!". I was unlucky to be into two girl groups where members turned, out to be racist shitheads. Carlos made his choice. Jay was meant to be a prince, to be the sultan one day, to rule over his own kingdom, and Auradon robbed him of that. -cocainesidebooby Evie (Disney)/Original Female Character(s), princes, princesses, and pirates (might change), Protective Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer TV). (It's more like a "fanfiction" than a "backstory" that Dove, Thomas, and Kenny jokingly made and should not be taken as being true). . Rose is Ben's best friend and is going to be his royal advisor. Yes, Cruella had a daughter a year after Carlos named Carol. Work Search: Uma commands a crew of pirates, who are kept in line by her first mate Harry Hook. Well, this isn't a fairy tale with good and evil, it is messy. So they begin a matchmaking event, hosting other princesses and nobles. Lol like the way I've been so fuckin sick of seeing litebrites like myself thrive, because not their talent but because their light skin gets these niggas', dicks hard. Or, after being confronted by a teacher, Carlos falls back onto the instinct of running and hiding. After Emma and Henry leave Storybrooke and Regina enacts a new curse, she sends herself as well as everyone else in town and their descendants back into their Fairy Tale counterparts in The Enchanted Forest and start a new life altogether. I should have killed her. . Combine that with a sudden quest to Wonderland to restore the natural balance of magic before everything can fall to pieces, and Evies got a lot on her plate. NOTED: I do NOT own "Descendants" 1-3 She is a god, she doesn't belong in the Isle. Three years after the original V.K.s crossed over, sometime after Descendants 3. (Y/N) De Vil, Older sister of Carlos and daughter of Cruela De Vil was kicked out by her mother and she never met Carlos and he never met her, but she always kept a watchful eye on her little brother. He takes the rescue into his own hands. So when Carlos de Vil is sent back he has to deal with the fact that he can change things with some help. But anyways! Jay comes back to the dorm and finds Harry and Carlos in an interesting situation. Harry Hook is the son of a great pirate, a thief and a swindler, a formidable guy, but who knew that he also has his own questionable joy in life. Y/n is the daughter of The Queen of Hearts/The Red Queen. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree right? Estherdesigner. He's a villain!" Theyre too powerful., Aka a D1 rewrite that's pretty similar to the og d1 but i'm using to set up my d2/d3 rewrites thatll be a lot more different :), where the focus is on recognizing the vks trauma and getting them to feel safe/realize what happened to them was not ok. Only three people know Carlos' secret. Disclaimer: I do not own Descendants or it's characters or the media in this fic. ", Evie always knew she was better than her mother. The vks, Chad Charming, and Audrey Rose are originally from the ouat (Once Upon a time) but were stolen by their descendants' parents. Don't be intimidated by the word count. Evil can only get you so far, however, and when he finds himself choosing good, can he uphold his new reputation? "Mal, she's evil. @ DESCENDANTS 1! Yona, a irm habilidosa. the credits of D3 started rolling. He told Mal and Evie not long ago, and they fully supported him. It was something that Evie had learned early on, if Carlos De Vil did not want to be found, he wouldn't be. Before she has a chance to address that, Mal runs back to the Isle of the Lost and Zelena joins the group determined to save Maleficent's daughter from herself. (Y/n), daughter of Yzma. Back on the Isle Harry is struggling in his new position as Captain without Uma there to guide him. His earliest memories are clumsily mopping up the floor and trying to dust shelves he couldnt reach. Can't stand these niggas. What if Jay was the long lost son of Aladdin and Jasmine? Join Peter Pan's daughter in her adventures with the VKs to save Auradon from Maleficient/Audrey. Which allowed for the stolen children to be returned. Mason's best friends are, Chris De Vil, Jason Agrabah, Daniela Grimhilde, Lola Agrabah, and Eric Grimhilde. Harry Hook X Reader X Carlos De Vil by TheLovelyAyz. Evie was sure Uma has risen to power since Mal and Maleficent were gone, and Uma is known for holding grudges. Mason Florian, son of King Ben and Queen Mal is the next King of Auradon. descendants . Inspired by A Gift of 76 Kisses by Azure_Lynx. Can Carlos, Jay, Evie, Mal, Uma, Gil, Harry, and Anthony Tremaine navigate their lives knowing that everyone knows their dirty laundry? Carlos De Vil has had a rough childhood, his boyfriend broke up with him, and a traumatic thing happened to him all before he went to Auradon. . Please consider turning it on! Descendants Fanfiction. If only to have a servant underfoot. What the title says! Uma/Carlos de Vil. These are gender neutral so everyone is welcome! Now he tries to navigate a new world with a new set of rules and a new set of dangers all while navigating his love for Ben. (adj.) Lol we love, to bond over our mutual dislike of that white girl. & The Isle needed someone new to run the place and she was going to be that person. I'll make sure of it. What the title says! She's sweet and talented and humble but most importantly DARKSKINNED. "Get off my ship," she commanded, "and never return!" Gil scurried off the pirate ship like the rats he compared the ship's crew to. He along with his best friends Evie, Jay, and Mal is tasked with stealing the wand of Fairy Godmother to break every villain on the Isle of the Lost free. Just a little collection of shorty shortstorys about Jay and CarlosIdeas from Pinterest Writing Prompts. Reserved quiet meant Uma, meant preoccupied Uma, and that meant Harry should let her in as soon as possible to see what was wrong. Trans Carlos de Vil. I gave Doug a last name bc he deserves that, Idk if I should ACTUALLY rate it as Rape-Noncon, Isle of the Lost (Disney) is a Terrible Place, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, Nanjo Kojiro | Joe/Sakurayashiki Kaoru | Cherry Blossom, Sakurayashiki Kaoru | Cherry Blossom/Reader, Big Bad Wolf (Little Red Riding Hood - Fairy Tale), the a/b/o is more on the subtle side but still there, truly though please pay attention to the tw tags. (A Disney Descendants Fanfiction) 98 pages Completed June 22, 2020 Redlet . Anyways either get on the Mani train or get left behind with the rest of, I shouldn't let myself get so upset cuz these ashy ass negroes pulled, this same shit Mani dropped Love Lies but it's still so fuckin frustrating, like let me find out these same niggas steady denouncing colorism and, calling for us to support more darkskinned black women go up for that, ponytail bitch who won't ever be black so she tans the fuck outta her skin, to make herself feel black meanwhile Mani is an AUTHENTIC black woman, who I'm hoping and praying dethrones her ass. Uma takes her in and they rule the isle together while growing feelings. Wicked, villainous, or despicable. Ben is a newly crowned King, discovering new responsibilities as the days pass and uncovering old-kept secrets. This section is in need of major improvement. Descendants 3 came out and I still haven't updated any of my ongoing stories. Hormones had boarded the ship that night as well. And c Meet Bella, The Daughter of Belle and Adam. The first page is the rules and whatnot. The first page is the rules and whatnot. So please give em! Nah but the fact that it was, a negress that said that shit and she had the nerve to say it on her h/ma, fic like nigga if you don't get. A simple potion should be all she needs to fix her confidence problem, except she maybe gets a tiny bit more than she bargained for. Damn like his vocals are about to sound. I do take requests! "I am, after all, the rightful heir to the throne. She lives on the Isle of the Lost with her father who is now powerless because magic doesn't work on the Isle. Jordan whispered loudly. repercussions as if he didn't have a mother that verbally abused him. Ben never sent for Mal or the VKs. Its only natural we be friends, When I remember the hellish period that was the 7/27 era I'm reminded of why, I hate the black folks that go up for that demon girl most of all out of the demographics, that support her. each other!1!1' is the absolute fuckin worst cuz the way I steady see that. In another timeline he goes, it in turn changes everything and nothing. ( all rights to disney ). Evie doesnt quite think shes extending an olive branch. *, ***Under edits with the help of Anyan_Hime -- please go check out their profile!***. Number 4 #booboostewart 18/08/19 Carlos is loved by his mother and claimed by his father, which opens door for the young teen.Come along for a tale with twists and turns, a story you knew yet don't.Of love and power, where just a small action can effect everything. Love how I updated a fic over a year later. How will that change Evie and how Auradon sees her? She is a vital part in Mal's 'gang', but what h Join Peter Pan's daughter in her adventures with the VKs to save Auradon from Maleficient/Audrey. But Lucifer will learn that Carlos is the son of Cruella De Vil, which means more than he thinks. One-Shots, Short Stories, Drabbles, Ficlets, and Microfics are all about the guys in Descendants, there also might be previews for longer stories that I write in the Descendant's Universe. Lots of different ships will be included. Dammit. he hissed, pulling his younger cousin, younger brother, closer, fighting to hold back tears. He is Uma's first mate . tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Rating: M14Includes- Sex/Nudity- Language- Gore/Some kind of Violence- Dark Magic. . Sort by: Hot. "He has done nothing wrong! You can claim a prompt and a ship/character. But secretly.And Ben more than returned those feelings. Though his heart yearns for Mal, the Sea Witch's daughter has other plans for the kings affections. Just don't let yourself be consumed by your secrets, as these four are. What if Uma and Harry showed him that Ben had so much more potential? All he knows is that he craves to hear it again. ), Mal always strived to win. Chloe now knows his secret, his brother is going to be a father, and his ex is back to rekindle their romance, on top of other future events. Prince Ben, son of Belle and her Beast, decides to invite four children of infamous villains to attend school with him at Auradon Prep: Uma, Harry, Dante and Quinn. Her handle over there is tookurvirjinity. And The core four and Uma's crew have been long time enemies. So I had a lot of fun writing this especially writing Audrey. When her friends left for Aur A book of one-shots, preferences, plus some for the Descendants movies! Since Descendants 2, she is Carlos' girlfriend. Secrets and fears lurk around each corner and Zelena must decide if sharing her burdens is worth the fallout it might cost. Truly unfortunate indeed. so she posts all her shit on wattpad. From the moment he could stand, Carlos had a rag in his hand and a chores list he had yet learned to read. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay have only ever known a life of conflict and danger, only trusting each other. the tactic of white fragility to get the bastard of a coon demonized. I don't own the series. After all, it was Mal Uma didnt get along with. The people of Auradon are about to learn that. He wants to hope for a happily ever after with his Princess but as darkness threatens to overwhelm him, he doesn't see how it could be possible. Well, because white women are notorious disappointments but how can they not, be after spending years stepping on the backs of woc just so they can, elevate themselves to be on par with the social power of their male counterparts, and all while pretending like they give a shit about woc with a smile, on their face. TWs: mentions of an eating disorder later, ticcing (Evie has tourettess and an oc has ADHD tics, so if writing about tics triggers anyones tics- this is just a heads-up. At least, full support the way a VK would. I restarted the fic and drafted the old chapters into the first chapter labeled 'draft', the new story begins on the second chapter. Maybe, he knew the voice in the back of his mind was right.It wasn't the best idea for a half asleep Carlos to be woken up by nightmares, only to see Dude curled on the end of his bed, but when had Carlos ever listened to his instincts? Or will the Pirate and his Princess finally get their happy ending? ""I'll be your spy. Only they didn't see fit to bring their children: the VKs remain trapped on the Isle. now that does seem similar Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Descendants 4: A Twist In Time by . I should just prepare, myself for Ning linking up to collab with that bitch boy too cuz I know, for certain that t/t have a bright future ahead of them and that his sorry, ass will wanna record something with Ning to keep his name out there, I've always enjoyed having an instinctive dislike of white women. Main relationship featured will be in the chapter titles. QoM and What's My Name sit together at the same table. Sabrina's allergic to ao3 and lol rightfully. Lonnie's question rang through the four villain's children, each stung frozen with sadness, as they thought about their life on the Isle of the Lost. When his Mutt was taken away by the Prince of Auradon, only one thing was on Harry and Gils minds revenge. Zelena is starting to wonder how she fits into her new circle of friends, or indeed if she fits in at all. fanfic; carlosdevil; disneychannel +22 more # 2. . Dove Cameron as Mal Cameron Boyce as Carlos de Vil Booboo Stewart as Jay Sofia Carson as Evie Mitchell Hope as Ben Sarah Jeffery as Audrey Dianne Doan as Lonnie Brenna D'Amico as Jane Jedidiah Goodacre as Chad Charming Zachary Gibson as Doug China . And while the writing had some glaring, flaws that I discussed with my best friend Sabrina I overall. Because the next boat appeared with an answer with quick handwriting in turquoise ink. Carlos De Vil, Son of Cruella De Vil. As if he didn't have enough on his plate, he doesn't know why his tummy keeps getting bigger and bigger. Lol I'm surprised niggas even, Never will I forgive you niggas for makin the career of a bastard who said. He sat next to me. Harry Hook (portrayed by Thomas Doherty) is the middle child of Captain Hook . som original - mal. She loves to perform her songs to students at What will happen to (Y/n) Radcliffe when the son of her parents greatest enemy comes to Auradon Prep? In her mother's absence Mal has risen to power and is now Queen of the Isle and she's not satisfied. So when he tossed a note in one of the boats that was leaving the island, he was surprised that one of his plans worked. But little do they know the missing have arrive to a place nobody leaves. But she didn't turn evil and have any resentment toward the Core Four. Only it turned out to be nothing, because instead of Uma behind the door it was Jay wearing a long trench coat, his eyes highlighted with a light layer of makeup and definitely wearing high heels. Browse through and read or take descendants oc stories, quizzes, and other creations . Lucifer's life has really changed. Ben had memorized the entire routine, like hundreds of other things that could be important. Only she wasn't picked for the program Prince Ben had started. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Now there's this kid named Carlos who is seeking his help to control his new powers and is also living with him. Please consider turning it on! The Villian Kids on the Isle of the Lost don't have a lot, they were born into this world at a disadvantage. With Mal determined to close to the barrier for good and Harry dedicated to his crew it starts to look less and less likely. Request Idc if it's 3:44am. She was treated like nothing. 2 atualizaes. "Auradon will fall. He has never felt so wanted the way Harry has made him feel. Each section of the song is gonna be Harry or Carlos or a switch between them. Hailey Hart, daughter of the hated red que a vk and an ak? But being a child of two prominent villains unables her to fu Nelani (NEY-LA-NEE) was treated bad. Cruella vowed, no matter what, her son, her own child, was to live the best life she could provide for him. Ben lives his life unaware of his original parentage and tries to survive as best as he can, surrounded by the villains his parents had wanted to keep away from him. Rachael Fitzherbert, Daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene Fitzherbert. I really, desperately would like some requests. She coul escape her mother. Harry Hook mini ficIt was dark.Dark and cold.Wind whistled as it surrounded the desolate darkness Harry found himself stuck in.pitch black tar pulled at his legs and hands, threatening to drag him down till he was nothing but that darkness.or Harry finds his light when he moves to Auradon. Is Carlos falling in love? Maleficent, was furious when her sister and friends went to Auradon. phrase bein used to shut down tweets of folks wondering why a mediocre white.