Original Price NT$8,274.76 medieval style with large glass stones. There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Woven Bangle Bracelet, Click to add Made In Italy 18kt Gold Plated Puff Hoop Earrings to your favorites. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. I was thinking it was designed by Schreiner, but received NT$862.62, NT$2,875.40 There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Bamboo Oblong Hoop Earrings, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Squared Mariner Link Bracelet to your favorites. ****. CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE?It appears to be Art Deco I have a set of rhinestone jewelry (clip earrings, bracelet and choker necklace) that was my grandmothers. (70% off), Sale Price NT$3,399.36 Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. (25% off), Sale Price NT$8,876.36 Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. There are, Made In India 18k Sterling Silver Green Amethyst Earrings, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Mini Rectangle Hoop Earrings to your favorites. Would you know anything about this? There are, Made In India 14kt Gold Plated Black Onyx Cluster Ring, Click to add Made In Italy 14kt Gold Signet Ring to your favorites. These are rare and have upscale value beyond scrap. Cte d'Or Designs is based in Chicago, Illinois, named after the famous Gold Coast. There are, Click to add 14kt Gold Wide Textured Band Ring to your favorites. 14K Gold Small Handmade Cross Pendant, Solid Yellow Gold Orthodox Cross Necklace, Jesus Crucifix Cross, Religious Pendant Necklace Charm LuxueJewelry (657) $75.00 FREE shipping Bestseller More colors 14K Crucifix Necklace, Solid Gold Cross Pendant, Religious Jewelry, Curved Sideways Cross Necklace, Gift For Grandma, Valentine's Day Gifts $190.00. She was born in 1908. There are, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Wrapping Bands Ring to your favorites. Unique line of handcrafted designed Alaska gold charms and gold jewelry with interlocked KW hallmark by goldsmith. There are, 14kt Gold Polished Flat Notched Band Ring, Click to add Made In Italy 18kt Gold Plated Medusa Pendant to your favorites. I have earrings stamped with that sort of name on the backs of both but have no idea who it is. The webpage from Handcocks has expired and i cannot locate the author.or any other information. Great for a gift!!! I cannot find any hallmarks on the piece but have found a stamp on one of the jade pieces looks like J.M.G.M 1188525. (10% off), Sale Price NT$3,594.25 22.14, 24.60 and signed by a KALIZGERdo you know anything about this designer. $85. The T is capitalised and the ar are lowercase and over the top of the T. Ive tried to research the designer, but havent had any luck. The carousel charms were so fascinating and I just cannot remember the designer a New Yorkerwish I had bought one but I did get a gold Ruser cherub. There are, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Signet Facets Ring to your favorites. The the top bar represents the inscription posted by Pilate, Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews, and the slanted lower bar . There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Thin Tube Hoop Earrings, Click to add Made In India 14kt Gold Peach Morganite Pear Ring to your favorites. Cote D'Or Belgian Chocolate Mignonnette 2 Flavor Variety Bundle: (1) Extra Dark Chocolate, and (1) Milk Chocolate, 8.46 Ounces. Shop products that have been wholly produced or have undergone their last substantial transformation in Italy. There are, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Classic Hoop Earrings to your favorites. NT$7,359.42, NT$8,658.15 28.44, 33.45 50 yrs ago and they looked old then. Original Price NT$4,153.35 I have a vintage pair of rectangular/ triangular hoop earrings, sterling with 14k hooks. There are, Click to add 14k Gold Diamond Gemstone Ring to your favorites. NT$3,169.33, NT$3,961.66 There are, Made In Italy 18kt Gold Plated Medusa Pendant, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Polished Band Ring to your favorites. I have a beautiful ring in tiny box. There are, Click to add Made In Italy 14kt Gold Braided Ring to your favorites. There are, Made In Italy 14kt Gold 3mm Diamond Cut Band, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Squared Edge Bangle Bracelet to your favorites. There are, 14kt Gold Cz Constellation Zodiac Necklace, Click to add 14kt Gold Polished Flat Notched Band Ring to your favorites. View cart for details. (20% off), Sale Price NT$4,562.94 Ken Warburton lived in small town on Kenai Peninsula Alaska, had his own small workshop, and a few employees to finish product line. these are the 6 I can make out. There are, Click to add Made In Bali 18kt Gold Plated Byzantine Bracelet to your favorites. NWT. There are, Made In Italy 14kt Gold Polished Twisted Ring, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Gothic Initial Signet Ring to your favorites. 175.63, 250.90 14k Gold Sideways Cross Necklace, Custom Size Cross Jewelry, Dainty Diamond Charm Cross, 18k Religious Cross Necklace, CZ Crucifix Jewelry Shop the best jewelry collections of thoughtfully designed gorjana jewelry. I found some brooches a bunch an all the box says is HJ&G INC. Any one knows who they r PR wat. I have recently purchased an art deco platinum engagement ring with their mark inside the band and am developing a romantic story for when I ask my lady to marry me. Original Price NT$1,405.75 The store owner wanted only $1,000. (20% off), Sale Price NT$2,907.35 . There are, Click to add 14kt Gold Vine Ring to your favorites. It is stamped 14kt and manufacturer mark is AUTAYA. (20% off), Sale Price NT$5,536.46 Fashion Jewelry; Necklaces & Pendants; Share | Add to Watchlist. I have a solid gold pendant of the Mother Mary, the baby Jesus and an angel. There are, Made In India Set Of 2 14kt Gold Pink Amethyst Rings, Click to add 14k Gold Initial Huggie Hoop Earrings to your favorites. NWT. (25% off), Sale Price NT$5,510.20 (20% off), Sale Price NT$4,912.14 Arrives before Christmas. There are, Click to add 14kt Gold Twist Wire Band Ring to your favorites. There are, Click to add Made In India 14kt Gold Multi Tourmaline Fancy Ring to your favorites. It was a very famous jewelry store to the stars between 1940-1960. Original Price NT$3,993.61 I have reduced it to only 85.00! Could you please help me to locate any information at all to validate uts authenticity? There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Initial Enamel Tag Necklace, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Linear Twist Turquoise Earrings to your favorites. 14k White Gold Chains. The bracelet, double-linked (14K with 10 K+ 14K charms) was similar to one my sister was given; charms added each christmas and birthday, by our mother who crafted the KW line. does st martin parish have school tomorrow. post; account; favorites. NT$1,943.40, NT$2,429.25 There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Squared Bold Infinity Hoop Earrings, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Initial Enamel Tag Necklace to your favorites. necklaces bracelets watches personalized jewelry gold sterling silver diamonds fine jewelry made in italy the runway Color: All 14kt Gold Diamond Pave Beaded Ring $169.99 Compare At $240 See Similar Styles Made In Italy 14kt Gold Geometric Band Ring $199.99 Compare At $285 See Similar Styles ONLY 1 LEFT! It has 14k and then what looks like a cursive c that flows into a sideways heart. It look like ardisos or arcansos with the logo is letter U facing down with crown in top . There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Signet Facets Ring, Click to add 14k Gold Freshwater Pearl Initial Stud Earrings to your favorites. There are, Made In India 14kt Gold Sky Blue Topaz Bezel Ring, Click to add 14kt Gold Polished Cross Ring to your favorites. Cote Dor- 14K Gold Chevron Pendant Necklace with cubic zirconia gems. I have an unusual brooch with black and white beads, center is silver metal with what I believe to be rhinestones. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. The only marking is J.H.P. (40% off), Sale Price NT$10,926.52 137.74, 196.78 There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Squared Signet Ring, Click to add Made In Italy 18kt Gold Plated Moon Necklace to your favorites. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. There are, Made In India 14kt Gold Lemon Quartz Multi Tourmaline Ring, Click to add 14kt Gold Plated Tapered Hoop Earrings to your favorites. There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Classic Hoop Earrings, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Zodiac Pendant Necklace to your favorites. K Gold Cross Necklace Chain With Pendant $204.00 This 14K Gold Cross Necklace chain with Pendant is the lowest price in North America with Free Standard Shipping. Its diamond cut with a lions head at one end with the tail wrapped around the clasp at the other. There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Gothic Initial Signet Ring, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Square Ring to your favorites. Kendra Scott White Diamond Cross Pendant Necklace in 14k Gold, Fine Jewelry for Women. Looked on web cant find anything on it. 25.68, 28.53 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars (89) $155.00 $ 155. Just a thought.. . Hi, I have a vinatge diamond ring with a marking inside Im having trouble placing. . Original Price 33.90 (30% off), Sale Price NT$3,373.80 Discover the Made in Italy storefront, a label synonymous throughout the world with refined materials, attention to detail, and creativity. There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Squared Edge Bangle Bracelet, Click to add Made In India 14kt Gold Plated Black Spinel Stacked Ring to your favorites. I have also seen this setting used in Caviness pieces and she was quite unique and bold in her designs. Anything you might know would be greatly appreciated. There are, Made In Italy Gold Plated Magnesite Earrings, Click to add Made In Italy 14kt Gold Tapered Textured Ring to your favorites. Bracelets. NT$2,907.35, NT$4,153.35 The original company or artist retains all copyrights. 16.64, 19.58 1-48 of over 20,000 results for "mens 14k cross necklace" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. NT$2,504.79, NT$3,578.27 Original Price NT$2,875.40 There are, Made In Italy 14kt Gold Twisted Band Ring, Click to add 14kt Gold Twisted Band Ring to your favorites. NWT Cote d' or 14k Yellow Gold 7mm Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings Sold See item details Similar items on Etsy ( Results include Ads ) Dainty Gold Earrings Studs Unique Earrings - Nickel Free Earrings - LunaiJewelry - Earring Bar - Suspender Earring -STD063 Lunaijewelry $20.00 $25.00 (20% off) Free shipping eligible Such beautiful workmanship unsurpassed by todays rings. There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Square Mariner Link Necklace, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Ti Amo Bar Necklace to your favorites. Original Price NT$3,482.43 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. https://imgur.com/RuDDaWE Like new no flaws it's in MINT condition and I hate to part w it but I lost my job. Rose Gold (12) White Gold (75) Yellow Gold (157) Discount Range . Any ideas? Estimated Delivery within 9-19 business days. There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Interlocking Bands Ring, Click to add 14kt Gold Thin Ridged Oblong Huggie Earrings to your favorites. . There are, Made In Italy 14k Gold Mini Rectangle Hoop Earrings, Click to add Made In India 14kt Gold Petite Oval Hammered Ring to your favorites. 14k Gold Over Sterling Silver Pressed Flower Multi-Colored Cross Pendant Necklace, 14k Two Tone Gold Jesus Cross Religious Pendant with 1.5mm Flat Open Wheat Chain Necklace, 14K Gold Plated Cross Necklace for Women | Cross Pendant | Gold Necklaces for Women, Cross Pendant Necklace for Women, Fashion Jewelry, Small 10 Karat Yellow Gold Natural Round-Cut Diamond Accent 3 Stone Cross Pendant with an 18 Inch Chain, Cross Necklace for Women 14K Gold Plated Dainty Layered Cross Paperclip Chain Choker Necklace Set Horizontal Sideways Cross Necklace Minimalist Trendy Jewelry Gifts, Gold Cross Pendant - Two-Toned Diamond-Cut Gold Cross - Necklaces for Women and Men - Gold Cross Necklace 14k - Religious Jewelry - Catholic Necklace, 925 Sterling Silver Cross Necklace for Women Infinity Necklace for Girlfriend Gifts for Valentine's Day, Birthday, 24K Gold Figaro Chain Style Cross Pendant Necklace 5MM Cross Necklace Clasp for MEN, HUSBAND Thin for Charms Miami Cuban Link Diamond Cut Religious Beveled Edge, Small Designer Unique Cross Statement Pendant Necklace light Faith Hope Love 14K Yellow Gold pure plated For Men Women Mother's day Wife Communion Communion confirmation Girl Gift 18", White Diamond Cross Pendant Necklace in 14k Gold, Fine Jewelry for Women, 14K Real Gold Cross Necklace for Women,Yellow/White Gold Small Heart Cross Y-Necklaces,Anniversary Birthday Jewelry Present for Wife Mom Girlfriend 16''+2'', 14K Yellow Gold Simple Classic Flared Cross Pendant Necklace with Rolo Chain - Choice of Necklace Length, Gold Dainty Cross Necklace 18K Gold Plated CZ Turquoise Faith Pendant Necklace Minimalist Handmade Crucifix Chain Necklace Gift, Cross Pendant Necklace 14k Gold Plate with CZ Stones for Women and Girls, 14k Rose Gold Celtic Cross Diamond fine Pendant Necklace, 14K White Gold Sideways Curved Cross Necklace - Choice of Length, Italian 14kt Yellow Gold Textured Love Knot Pendant Necklace, 14k Gold Cross Pendant Necklace for Women, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Original Price NT$1,224.28 Hide Similar Styles, Click to add Made In Italy 14kt Gold Geometric Band Ring to your favorites. There are, Click to add Made In India 18k Gold Sterling Silver Rainbow Moonstone Earrings to your favorites. Lavalier means a necklace with a center pendant. Some designs are made in limited supply. I have the signature mark but cant find a reference. It is also stamped 18ct. There are, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Heart Signet Ring to your favorites. Beautiful piece. NOT gold plated or filled. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Discover more about . $1,312.48. NT$10,926.52, NT$18,210.86 14KT Gold Celtic Knot Cross Pendant Item #: SX06224K. Your email address will not be published. Sarraf.com has been in the wholesale jewelry business for over 25 years, we offer the finest selection of high quality gold, platinum and sterling silver chains at the lowest prices. There are, Made In India 18k Sterling Silver Lemon Topaz Earrings, Click to add Made In Italy 14k Gold Interlocking Rings to your favorites. NT$1,230.03, NT$1,757.19 If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I believe the necklace may be from the early to middle 1900s. It is set with old cut diamonds and is 18k topped with platinum. There are, Click to add Made In India 14kt Gold Lapis Lazuli Eternity Ring to your favorites. Some of these manufacturers go all the way back to the 1700s! Im guessing Tar is the company that produced your pendant, not the designer. There are, Made In India 14kt Gold Moonstone Sapphire Fancy Ring, Click to add 14kt Gold Asher Cut Cz Eternity Band to your favorites. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. There were two gold jewelry manufacturers in the small town of Moose Pass AK from 1950/1970; one makers name was Ken Warburton, the other, named Merle Reed.