Bodal is an American tycoon thanks to his success in the fishing industry, and he continues to do well in his other interests. ", WATCH: Elizabeth Vargas on Her Struggle with Alcoholism and How She Hit Rock Bottom, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's Relationship: A Look Back, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's Relationship: A Look Back, Elizabeth Hurley Recalls 'Nightmare' of Working with Matthew Perry amid His Addiction, Matthew Perry's Dating History: From Gwyneth Paltrow to Molly Hurwitz, Matthew Perry Opens Up About His Addiction Journey with a New Memoir: 'I'm Grateful to Be Alive', Nancy Pelosi Says Attack on Her Husband Showed Voters That Political Division 'Has Gone Too Far', The Biggest Revelations from Matthew Perry's Memoir, 'Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing', A Complete Timeline of Kyle Richards, Kim Richards and Kathy Hilton's Family Drama, Michelle Branch Says It's a 'Mindf---' to Raise a Baby While Her Oldest Child Prepares for College, Michelle Branch Finds Strength in Music and Therapy amid Marriage Struggles: 'What My Heart Needs', Why Jennifer Lopez Had Marc Cohn Surprise Ben Affleck with This Song at Their Georgia Wedding, Craig Morgan Retraces the Gutting Day His 19-Year-Old Son Jerry Died in Excerpt from Upcoming Memoir, The Biggest Bombshells from Jennette McCurdy's Memoir, 'I'm Glad My Mom Died', Craig Morgan Shares the Ways He and Wife Karen Honor Late Teen Son Jerry: 'He Lives in Our Hearts', Macklemore Opens Up About 'Painful' Relapse During COVID & Why He's Candid with His Kids About Addiction, 'The Wire' 's Michael K. Williams Described How Most Intense Roles Led to Relapse in Posthumous Memoir. A post shared by Elizabeth Lyn Vargas (@elizabethlynvargas), AND GET FREAKY WITH US ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK, Screenshot: Elizabeth Lyn Vargas RHOC - Hayu, Love is Blind | Season 2 Official Teaser | Netflix, https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ihSLe2lhe_I/hqdefault.jpg. And their split is a frequent topic of discussion. Discover: Candice LeRae; NXT, WWE, Height Explore: Katie Lee; Husband, Baby, Net Worth Posted in Celebrities Tagged The Real Housewives of Orange County Published by Elton Offers may be subject to change without notice. My soon-to-be ex-husband is billionaire businessman Bernt Bodal. When he started banging girls in Newport Beach, thats when I drew the line and I divorced him, she explained. Ive also played on stage with Sammy Hagar and have done four shows with Roger Daltrey. After getting extremely personal and dishing on the juicy details regarding her ex-husband, Elizabeth decided to turn her attention to her co-stars to add at least one, good dig. Elizabeth Vargas filed for divorce from her billionaire ex-husband, Bernt Bodal, in April 2017 and has been receiving large alimony payments from him since January 2018. On her Instagram Stories, Vargas gave a differing account, stating that she and Bodal were together for 17 years. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Elizabeth Lynn Vargas, Michelle Fox and Bernt Bodal. In July 2020, Bodal and Vargas finished their divorce, which was announced in October 2020. Later on, he became the part-owner of a trawler. Copyright 2023 Distractify. Season 15 of The Real Housewives of Orange County features tenured cast members like Kelly Dodd and Shannon Storms Beador and new faces like Elizabeth Lyn Vargas. Bernt Bodal joined American Seafoods in 1990 as a minority partner and grew it from two ships to many. That would be Elizabeth's ex-husband, Bernt Bodal's new girlfriend, . Michelle and Bernt also took a trip to London to celebrate Christmas. When she first appeared on the show in 2020, the 46-year-old was in the midst of a divorce, but shes moved on since then. Bernt Bodal Elizabeth Lyn Vargas, First Wife, Divorce. The Sun can exclusively reveal Elizabeth, 45, filed for divorce from Bernt Bodal in April 2017 after five years of marriage. After three excruciatingly painful years, the divorce was finalized in July of 2020. VS ATEF ABDOU. Although Bernt is no longer the CEO of American Seafoods, he is still a majority shareholder in the company. If you do not agree with these terms, then do not use our website and/or services. Following that, he met and began dating Elizabeth Lyn Vargas, a TV actress. Things didnt seem to have worked out between Jimmy and Elizabeth, although theyre likely still on friendly terms given that hes adopted her dog and she follows him on Instagram. Elizabeth Lyn Vargas' ex-husband, Bernt Bodal, is Norwegian born American businessman. Vargas originally arrived in Orange County with her now businessman ex-husband, Bernt Bodal.While filming her first RHOC season, she was navigating the final . What We Know, WWE 'Raw' Star Angel Garza Is off the Market Meet His New Wife, Zaide Lozano, Meet Comedienne Niecy Nashs New Wife Jessica Betts. Executive Q&A: Bernt Bodal. Terms of Use This case was filed in Orange County Superior Courts, Lamoreaux Justice Center located in Orange, California. RESPONSE / REPLY - OTHER 11/25/2020 Reply Declaration of Petitioner, Elizabeth Vargas, In support of Request for further disclosure and sanctions, PROOF OF SERVICE 11/25/2020 Notice of hearing, Notice of status conference, ORDER - OTHER 11/25/2020 Petitioner's evidentiary objections & Motion to Strike portions of responsive declaration of Brent O. Bodal dated July 24, 2018, DocketWITHDRAWAL OF ATTORNEY 12/04/2020; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketPROOF OF SERVICE 11/25/2020 Evidentiary Objections, Motion to Strike portions of responsive declaration of Bernt O. Bodal executed July 24, 2018; and Memo of Points & Authorities in support thereof; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketEXHIBIT LIST - PARTY 11/25/2020 AMENDED for Request for Order Hearing Regarding Further Disclosure and Sanctions; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketOBJECTION 11/25/2020 Evidentiary Objections; Motion to Strike portions of responsive declaration of Bernt O. Bodal Executed July 24, 2018; and Memorandum of Points & Authorities in support thereof; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketAPPLICATION - OTHER 11/25/2020 and Request for Permission to extend the length of a declaration pursuant to California rules of court, Rule 5.111 and in the alternative, Request for evidentiary hearing pursuant to family code 217.; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketNOTICE - RULING 11/25/2020; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketRESPONSE / REPLY - OTHER 11/25/2020 Reply Declaration of Petitioner, Elizabeth Vargas, In support of Request for further disclosure and sanctions; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketPROOF OF SERVICE 11/25/2020 Notice of hearing, Notice of status conference; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketORDER - OTHER 11/25/2020 Petitioner's evidentiary objections & Motion to Strike portions of responsive declaration of Brent O. Bodal dated July 24, 2018; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketORDER AFTER HEARING 11/25/2020 on Ptitioner's RFO Re: Disclosure; Sanctions; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketPROOF OF SERVICE 05/22/2017; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketRESPONSE - DISSOLUTION 05/18/2017 Amount:$435.00; Filing Party: BODAL, BERNT OLAV, DocketNOTICE - RELATED CASE 05/18/2017; Filing Party: BODAL, BERNT OLAV, DocketPROOF OF SERVICE - MAIL 05/18/2017; Filing Party: BODAL, BERNT OLAV, DocketRFO - SPOUSAL SUPPORT & ATTY FEES 05/16/2017 PROPERTY CONTROL Amount:$60.00; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketINCOME & EXPENSE DECLARATION 05/16/2017; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketPROOF OF SERVICE - SUMMONS 04/25/2017; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketPETITION - DISSOLUTION 04/21/2017 Amount:$435.00; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketSUMMONS 04/21/2017; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, DocketNOTICE - RELATED CASE 04/21/2017; Filing Party: VARGAS, ELIZABETH LYN, Los Angeles County Superior Courts | Contract | So, who is Bernt Bodal's new wife and baby mama? "I think we both focus on that. For the total assets and net worth, Elizabeth Lyn Vargas is accounted $20 million (approx.). Over the years I lost myself being married. She continued: He was smart. Vargas reveals even more in her new memoir Between Breaths (out Tuesday). Appears her father passed in 2014 - "David leaves behind his wife, Deborah Lee of the family home; five adult children: sons, Jonathan, Andrew, and David J. Vargas; and daughters, Elizabeth (Bernt) Vargas Bodal and Anna (Ryan) Sperry Again confused, inferring that the family is a unit. WHITE ZUCKERMAN WARSAVSKY LUNA & HUNT, LLP. They did not, though, reveal the true cause for their separation from the public. He also performed with famous musicians, including Sammy Hagar and Roger Daltrey. Bodal and Vargas . The new RHOC star cited irreconcilable differences and requested spousal support. He left music behind for a career in the U.S. When she was in college, she met and fell in love with Bernt Bodal, who introduced her to the finer things in life. Elizabeth Lyn Vargas Husband | Ex Husband. Movies. Bernt Bodal is a businessman, musician, entrepreneur, and television personality. as well as the majority shareholder of American Seafoods. Several members of the Kardashian family also own properties in the premium gated . He was the former CEO and shareholder of American Seafoods, and is also a bass guitarist who has played with Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam. By profession, she works for an online music company as the CEO of Edge Music. This was shocking since she seemed very happy with longtime boyfriend, Jimmy. His father and stepmother moved to the U.S. first, and Bernt and the other kids followed as adults. Bernt/I are committed to each other for the rest of our lives, she wrote. They separated in 2017 but didnt settle their divorce until 2020. Elizabeth Vargas' ex-boyfriend allegedly threatened her at her home Despite having left the show, Vargas was back in the news recently. It was karma. Although she acknowledges that she should have ended the relationship once she found out he was married with a family, the new reality star explains that she was madly in love. "My soon-to-be ex-husband is billionaire businessman Bernt Bodal. Bernt has not spoken much about the woman he is currently with, but there is some information on Bernt's Facebook which may indicate that he is with a woman by the name of Michelle Fox. 12 He is the CEO and large shareholder of American Seafoods. Also Read: Who Are Jenifer Lewis Family? As fans may have seen, Elizabeth claimed Bernt got another woman pregnant during their marriage, which came as a double betrayal as he previously told her he did not want to have children. She has shared multiple pictures of the two together. Fox, who is in a relationship with Bodal, claimed in the comments section that they have had to send two cease and desist letters to Vargas and want her to just "go away and get a . ELIZABETH VARGAS VS. BERNT BODAL; This case was last updated from Orange County Superior Courts on 12/01/2020 at 00:35:32 (UTC). You know, parties and fun because thats what he required [and] thats what he wanted. They, unfortunately, separated legally back in July 2020. He joined American Seafoods Group as a minority partner in 1990. On the premiere, she revealed of her lifestyle and divorce: I grew up garbage-can poor. I was always going to be the arm candy billionaire's wife. I dont have to follow the RHOC but I DO care about the people I love and protecting them in this situation, she said. The Norwegian-American businessman is best known for building his fishing empire from the ground up. I paid an arm and a leg to get divorced and to get what I thought I needed and here we are transitioning to a new phase in my life and Im excited.. Menu. 2023 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. The couple put their home on the market in 2017 for $11.9 million in the wake of their split. Her ex had an estimated net worth of $200 million and Elizabeth said on the show that she met him during college. APPLICATION - OTHER 11/25/2020 and Request for Permission to extend the length of a declaration pursuant to California rules of court, Rule 5.111 and in the alternative, Request for evidentiary hearing pursuant to family code 217. The alimony also includes monthly payments of $2,050.08 for her 2012 Range Rover and $2,360.67 for her 2012 Bentley. Unfortunately, in todays day and age theres a lot of negativity going around in the world, and I feel she is caught up in it along with a lot of other individuals. She later revealed their divorce on the reality show RHOC. Elizabeth Vargas, (born September 6, 1962, Paterson, New Jersey, U.S.), American television journalist best known as a coanchor of the ABC (American Broadcasting Company) news programs World News Tonight and 20/20. In a new report, details of the newestThe Real Housewives of Orange Countycast members split have been revealed, including the exact amount of support shes getting and what kind of cars she was given by her former spouse after their breakup. He would come in all the time. Catch new episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County every Wednesday at 9 p.m. Elizabeth admitted that when she met Bernt Bodal, he was married and had a family, but claimed to be unaware of this for several years. 128,289, This story has been shared 49,154 times. So, lets find out more about who Elizabeths exes are Ryan Geraghty, Jimmy Juarez and Bernt Bodal. Leslie Helm. Lyn met Bodal when he walked into a nightclub where she and her musical group were performing and she sang Hey Big Spender to him. Elizabeth Vargas is freshly divorced as of the summer of 2020. Ellen worked at American Seafoods and is currently working with Amazon.com. They also own another $2 million worth of mansions built-in 2014. By and large, however, Bodal and Vargas reportedly married in 2000. Elizabeth currently lives in the stunning $5 million beach house won in the divorce. GRV Media Ltd, 18 Mulberry Avenue, Widnes. Elizabeth claimed on Real Housewives that she was formerly married to a "billionaire.". Not one to shy away from reality tv, Bernt appeared on CBS Undercover Boss in 2012. . As it turns out, Elizabeth says she also had to deal with infidelity throughout her 17-year relationship with Bernt. Speaking of their relationship on RHOC, Elizabeth said that Jimmy was great company but he didnt want to take their relationship to the next level until she was officially divorced. He appeared on an episode of Season 3 of the CBS series Undercover Boss in 2012. Bernt proposed in a castle in Scotland, but the RHOC star was forced to keep quiet about their engagement. "20 years total of my life and Im happy but its a failure. Have something to tell us about this article? In a revealing new interview, she admits to being "the other woman" when she first met her ex-husband, as she dishes on his alleged many affairs, and she admits to engaging in threeways. Elizabeth and Bernt were together for 20 years. They met as teens when Bernt was visiting relatives in Lofoten. She and her ex-husband, Bernt Bodal, were married for two decades, and things didn't go well for the past few years. During The Real Housewives of Orange County season 15 episode 1, Elizabeth said that she grew up garbage can poor in Missouri and that she married Norwegian-American businessman Bernt Bodal. Elizabeth and Bernt are childless. The Edge Music founder also alleges that she engaged in threesomes with her ex even though she was never okay with it., He and I had always dabbled in threesomes and things like that, she alleged. He is a wonderful loving man and I am proud to be with him.. We are in a committed loving relationship for the rest of our lives that is very well known to everyone around us.. On the other hand, some reports state that they were husband and wife for 17 years. Elizabeth Vargas grew up wanting her MTV. She is a self-proclaimed "car addict," as she has also flaunted her Porsche. He was a deckhand on a fishing boat when he and his parents first came to the U.S., as per Seattle Business Magazine, after which he was promoted to the role of a captain. As of 2022, Elizabeth has been linked to a 33-year-old man named Ryan Geraghty. You can do it in Norway, you can do it in New York, you can do it in San Francisco, you can do it in Seattle wherever youre doing it dont do it in Newport Beach!'. Bernt also spends most of his time with his rock band buddies. We mind our own business except when someone like this has been constantly attacking to us and is obsessed with talking about Bernt its beyond creepy, she wrote. Then, it was revealed her romance was on the rocks. According to an interview. I gained a bunch of weight, I was depressed [and] I was drinking all the time. FACT CHECK: Dave Ramsey Made a Statement About America Online, FACT CHECK: CIA Director Gina Haspel Found Dead, FACT CHECK: Kwik Trip Launches Kwik Strip Gentlemens Clubs, Molly Holm Wiki: Facts about Blake Mycoskies Relationship, Who Are Jenifer Lewis Family? Elizabeths first season on The Real Housewives of Orange County is still playing out, but shes not been very open about her life so far on the show. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The woman dating Elizabeth Lyn Vargas ex-husband, Bernt Bodal, used a Page Six Instagram post on Thursday to blast the Real Housewives of Orange County star.