Amy Lambert is an excellent collaborative divorce attorney. Their detailed nature, empathy and commitment to responsive and through communication allowed me to remain calm and comfortable during a difficult custody case involving my two boys. She is dedicated to helping clients and their children get through divorce away from the courtroom, making it as easy as possible to move forward from a difficult time. I could not have asked for a better team than Scott Milner and Donna Steen during my divorce. Attorney Lambert is a personable and compassionate lawyer who listens closely to the needs of his clients. Again, she was successful. State Bar of California. From the very first meeting, Scott was extremely personable, knowledgeable, and direct with what needed to happen and more than willing to take on the challenges ahead. I was also thankful for their careful attention to our financial situation throughout the process. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. New York City, New York attorney Amy Lamberti. I suspect Jami is in very rare air in terms of divorce attorneys: she is not only super sharp, impressively strategic, unflappable, and fierce without being unnecessarily antagonistic, she is ALSO extremely kind, emotionally present, and a parent herself--one who both expertly navigates divorce and understand the toll it takes on families.Not only did she strongly advocate for me, she also explained everything to me, every step of the way. Jeff Amy - staff, AP. Family law cases impact the very core of your day-to-day life and at Lambert Legal we provide the strength and guidance when you need it most. Read less. Having never been to law school myself; although these waters have been difficult to navigate, it would have been impossible without the FMLT Law Firm. Legal practice includes employment law. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. Thanks Lindsay!!! 3 Practice areas Litigation 34% Commercial real estate 33% Lawsuits and disputes 33% Licensed for 26 years State LA Status Eligible to Practice Law Acquired 1996 Updated 02/18/2023 We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer. ABOUT OUR LAW FIRM. His professional guidance and support was unwavering. Under federal law (Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act) LawyerDB.org is not legally responsible for the information posted by the third parties, even if the posted information contains remarks that are defamatory. He is now on board with my daughter's care and treatment, he regularly attends family meetings , he has agreed to share activities with me, he follows through most of the time, and he is much more involved in her care. Amy Lambert has extensive experience representing physicians, hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes in malpractice suits as well as tort and commercial claims. Not Available. Unfortunately, I again had to hire Scott for a third custody dispute. Everyone was very kind to me and my boys. During the whole process we were able to observe many other lawyers/clients and it was obvious that Gracie was very professional and prepared. Amy has been invited to write and speak about various family law topics at seminars sponsored by the State Bar of Texas, The Collaborative Law Institute of Texas, and various local legal organizations. Shes sharp, savvy, and clever. There were times when the limits of the law could be pushed a bit and Jamie and her team went the distance for me. I knew I wanted to go with her when she billed me for 30 mins during my first consultation even though I was quoted a fee for an hour. Scott is very detail oriented - this is very important if you find yourself in a high-conflict dispute. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Client Review Ratings, please visit our Client Review Page. Dear Mike, Our goal is to maximize outcomes as efficiently as possible, and we believe our reputation is consistent with this goal. Amy Lambert is the best. Even when I wasnt thinking clearly, I always knew Amy had my back. 3401 Glenview Avenue, Austin, Texas 78703. Amy Lambert has extensive experience representing physicians, hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes in malpractice suits as well as tort and commercial claims. Having logged significant time in the courtroom Attorney Lambert is a poised and confident advocate. Jami was up front about my chances of convincing a judge to force her to return to Austin (they were not good) but tackled the case determined to do just that. She provides numerous pro bono hours each year to the Central Texas legal community as a mediator, attorney ad litem and in 2011, as a volunteer attorney in the Free Legal Advice Clinic for victims of the Bastrop Wildfires. The daughter of Thomas and Rose Ann (Rytlewski) Lambert was born Feb. 13,. and makes no warranties or other representations regarding the accuracy, content, Scott Milner was a great divorce attorney and I recommend him highly. I whole heartedly recommend her and her office. She did it. From 1996 to 1997, she was a judicial clerk for the Honorable Frank J. Polozola, Chief Judge, United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana. I immediately felt like everything would work out because it was clear that the opposing attorney could not push me around anymore. Dear Mike, She is also the co-chair of the firms Associates Committee. In addition, she volunteered with Covenant Hospitals Bioethics Committee and Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, where she received numerous volunteer awards. Law Office Of Amy K Gehm, LLC. When Jonathan realizes that a case is not able to be settled, he is not quick to throw in the towel but he is reasonable in spending client's fees and making sure we do not waste a day at mediation if not necessary. Taylor, Porter, Brooks & Phillips L.L.P. Lambert, Amy J. was born on May 23, 1962 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. For this reason, our family law attorneys have a philosophy and approach that are nearly always the same. While in law school, Amy was a member of the Board of Barristers, the Civil Litigation Clinic, and the Advanced Alternative Dispute Resolution Clinic. One time when my ex was abusive, harassed me and I could not make him stop. 8 years later, I am still satisfied with the outcome of my divorce proceedings. If you are going through a divorce I recommend you contact Friday Milner Lambert and Turner. Contribution points are earned by answering questions in Q&A, Amy is a great listener and identifies the disputed matters quickly and assists with identifying solutions for the family. Louisiana State UniversityClass of 1992B.A. Mountain View, California attorney Amy Jean Lambert. I used Scott for a divorce - not exactly a pleasant activity in life. With over 12 years of experience as an accomplished courtroom litigator and veteran negotiator, Attorney Lambert possesses the skills and expertise that you can count on. When you are beat down, the other side will try to take advantage of you so the first thing they do is start the beatings. Address: 1596 Edmond Ct, San Jose, CA 95125-4732, Phone: Not Available or her at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards. He will be there for you every step of the way during your divorce process. Very much suggest going to this firm for any needs. During the entire case, Mr. Milner presented himself with integrity. Worked at Littler Mendelson, A Professional Corporation. I would highly recommend Scott Milner if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of needing a family law attorney. The information on this website is for general information purposes only. )Scott is competent, effective, strategic, pay attention to details, and thorough. At least ten reviews and a score of 4.5 or higher. 1301 S. Capital of Texas Highway, Suite C-120 Austin, TX, 78746 (512) 668-7168 Message Sara Elizabeth Saltmarsh 5.0 7 reviews She has been a guest speaker a several seminars and presents regularly at the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center on Heath Care Law and Trial Tactics. These ratings indicate attorneys who are widely respected by their peers for their ethical standards and legal expertise in a specific area of practice. sales@bestlawyers.com, Juvenile Court Proceedings: How It Differs from Adult Court. Copyright 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. I had an extremely complex case that I figured would go nowhere for a very long time. Jonathan showed an in depth knowledge of the law and a demeanor that brought the parties to give maximum effort to resolve the case. I would refer Mr. Milner to anyone seeking legal justice and superior representation. I have hired him in many cases, and he is able to settle most of them. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. I highly recommend they be your first call. This case had particularly uncommon circumstances and Jami has had to go up against a very antagonistic opposing side, yet she has never lost her poise. Education Center. I cannot recommend them more highly, and have already had referred clients thank me for sending them to FMLT. He is great at what he does and is well respected. He was resourceful and always had resolutions for my issues/crises during my 21-month long divorce process. There simply is no one better than Jami Milner Turner! I could not have done it without an attorney like you at my side. He is level-headed, logical, and knows how to effectively question witnesses. Austin, TX, 78746-6372. See below to learn more about the divorce and other family law-related matters our Austin family law attorneys handle throughout Travis, Williamson, and Hays counties. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Amy Lambert (she/her/hers) Associate Teaching Professor B.F.A. He extremely knowledgeable in family law as a practicing attorney and he is also is very effective in his ability to provide creative solutions to settle the most complicated of cases. . She has served as lead counsel in multiple medical malpractice jury trials. Thats why our Austin family law attorneys provide compassionate, thorough, and individualized attention to each of our clients. I am an attorney who handles family law cases in the Central Texas Area. I would - and have - recommended Scott and his law practice to friends and family over the years. She knew how to navigate the online zoom hearing well and had all of our files and evidence organized and easy for the judge to see. What legal services does this lawyer offer? Ms. Lambert has defended private companies as well as Louisiana State University and the State of Louisiana in tort claims, insurance coverage disputes, unfair trade practice claims, breach of contract cases, and other commercial disputes. Ms. Lambert graduated from Louisiana State University in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and obtained her Juris Doctor from Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 1996. Jonathan is an excellent family law mediator and I try to use him in most of my cases. He had a very difficult case in my situation, and he had to defend me against tough accusations. Box 2471 Baton Rouge, LA 70821. I am forever grateful for his help and expertise in this matter. Martindale-Hubbell validates that a reviewer is a person with a valid email address. Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2023 for work in: Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting. Please use the print button to print this profile page. Thank you for my children's best interests being served and enforced under the law.~Chelsea R. I came to Jami Milner Turner in 2007 with a desperate situation: the mother of my one year old girl had suddenly taken her away to live on her parent's property in the middle of nowhere, Texas, 200 miles from our home in Austin. Copyright 2017 LambertLegal. One firm finally responded and told me they didn't have any availability and referred me to FMLT. | The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Amy Petersen amy@amypetersenlaw.com 303-928-0417 1745 Shea Center Dr., Suite 400 Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 Yes No No Yes None Settie Phillips settie@settiephillips.com 719-217-5877 2021 W. Colorado Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80904 No No LPC No None Patricia Post patkpost@aol.com 303-831-0955 303 E. 17th Ave, Suite 350 Denver, CO 80203 Yes Yes No . Having an experienced attorney like Scott made things easy. We feel very blessed that Gracie represented us. Scott's paralegal is also excellent. In the community,Ms. Lambert is a Board of Advisor Member for Theatre Baton Rouge, one of the oldest and largest community theatres in the nation, and she is an active member of St. Aloysius Church Parish. I had a wonderful experience during this difficult time in my life. Read More Reviews of our family law attorneys. I had tried getting divorced pro se, for the past two years, but the judge just would not grant it. I have recently had occasion to use Jonathan Friday as a mediator on two complex property cases. She is also the co-chair of the firms Associates Committee. My only issue with leaving this review is that she might get too busy to rep me in the future! License Status, Disciplinary and Administrative History All changes of license status due to nondisciplinary . Notable: This rating indicates that the lawyer has been recognized by a large number of their peers for strong ethical standards. Amy Petersen amy@amypetersenlaw.com 303-928-0417 1745 Shea Center Dr., Suite 400 Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 Yes No No Yes None Settie Phillips settie@settiephillips.com 719-217-5877 2021 W. Colorado Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80904 No No LPC No None Patricia Post patkpost@aol.com 303-831-0955 303 E. 17th Ave, Suite 350 Denver, CO 80203 Yes Yes No . 5.0/5.0 Rated by a Partner on 03/15/12 in Commercial Litigation, 5.0/5.0 Rated by a Partner on 03/15/12 in Health Care Litigation. Please call (512) 420-0555 to make an appointment. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Lawyers who have received peer reviews after 2009 will display more detailed information, including practice areas, summary ratings, detailed numeric ratings and written feedback (if available). You are leaving the State Bar of California website and are being directed to Amy Lambert kept a cool head when the wheels started to come off during negotiations. Were family law attorneys in Austin, Texas. She has served as lead counsel in multiple medical malpractice jury trials. I'll try to write plainly, without overly gushing, so as not to diminish the 5-star rating; however, Jami Milner Turner gave the best of service, with the highest quality, in the most important of times for me and my family. She experienced her parents tumultuous divorce as a child, which means she brings a unique, child-centered perspective to her practice. Amy Jo Lambert, 52, of Midland, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2020 at Ascension St. Mary's Hospital in Saginaw. She is easily able to diffuse difficult situations in high conflict divorces, and has the unique ability to understand and anticipate how the other party is likely to react in complex situations. She was also considerate of our financial situation and didnt run our bill up unnecessarily. What I appreciated most was Scott's balanced approach of always trying to work cooperatively with the other party while also being willing to take a firm stand when necessary. I feel strongly that Mr. Milner is an advocate for fathers rights, as he fought diligently for a fair and equitable outcome for my friend, the petitioner. At least ten reviews and a score of 4.5 or higher. She truly goes above and beyond. Find a lawyer by practice area. AV Preeminent: The highest peer rating standard. Scott and the team of Friday Milner Lambert Turner are top notch. That, however, has not stopped him from checking in to see how things are going, and doing everything he can to continue to help in my case. Knoxville, Tennessee, United States 324 connections Our Austin family law attorneys help our clients find child custody solutions that work for their families and children. Protecting the public & enhancing the administration of justice. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Find California attorney Amy Lambert in their San Jose office. She was bullied big time by the other lawyers and stood her ground without any issues. The content of the responses is entirely from reviewers. She tailored my custody schedule in such a nuanced way that a routinely benefit from extra time with my daughter. I have hired her in many of my family law cases and she has settled 100% of the cases she mediates for me. If you are thinking about having anyone else represent you and your family, then think again. Fordham University School of Law J.D 2004 magna cum laude, Order of the Coif Columbia University - Graduate School of Architecture 1995 Planning and Preservation, M.S. All rights reserved. As a law student, Ms. Lambert served as Editor-in-Chief of the Louisiana Law Review and graduated Order of the Coif. A lawyer who receives a minimum threshold of qualifying responses from fellow attorneys can qualify for one of three prestigious Every time I or one of my family members has used their services the work has been done promptly and to the benefit and satisfaction of all involved. 2006. Following graduation from college, she earned her law degree from Widener University School of Law. We are committed to providing a superior level of comprehensive family law services to clients throughout Austin, Texas and surrounding areas. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Everyone I met with at her firm (Amy, Lindsay, and Ashley were very down to earth and easy to talk to. In making your comments, please do not refer to a pending legal matter. Taylor, Porter, Brooks & Phillips, L.L.P. Scott is so good at his job, he knows how the legal system works, he is very well-respected in the courts, and I feel so fortunate to have found him. I felt like she really and truly cared about our childs well being and knew how to navigate the legal system to protect the interests of our child. Note: The State Bar does not verify the accuracy of this content and makes no warranties regarding experience or competence in practice areas. Friday Milner Lambert Turner, PLLC. Law School: Univ of Michigan Law Sch; Ann Arbor MI. When my ex and I decided to get divorced, Scott Milner was extremely helpful in walking us through the process and making everything go as smoothly and easily as it possibly could have. She volunteers within the legal community by serving as immediate past chair of the Austin Bar Association Family Law section; former panel chair for a State Bar of Texas Grievance Committee, and past editor of the Collaborative Roadmap. As a single dad, she put my mind at ease a number of times when we had to revisit our agreement. Contribution points are earned by answering questions in Q&A, publishing Legal Guides, and other useful contributions to the Avvo community. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. I will recommend you to all my friends. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. So great, in fact, that I hired her again recently for a pretty outrageously complex series of legal issues. Law Offices Of Jennifer Tull Jan. 1, 2006 - Jan. 1, 2011 . Distinguished: An excellent rating for a lawyer with some experience. The attorney We've encountered an error while submitting your client review. You have not connected any of your calendar yet! Not only was Scott successful in the custody piece, he was able to help me win every aspect of the case in the best interest of my son. Amy Jean Lambert #124780 License Status: Active Address: 1596 Edmond Ct, San Jose, CA 95125-4732 Phone: Not Available | Fax: Not Available Email: Not Available | Website: Not Available More about This Attorney. We have encountered an error and are unable to send your message at this time. I worked with her a few years ago when she was newer and she did a wonderful job repping me in my divorce. In fact, Attorney Lambert provides his personal cell phone number to all his clients so he is never more than a call or text message away. I can't recommend her services highly enough. She advocates for her clients, is detailed oriented and has the familys interest at heart. She has your family's best interests at heart and will work with you to make sure your unique needs are met. In the community, Ms. Lambert is a Board of Advisor Member for Theatre Baton Rouge, one of the oldest and largest community theatres in the nation, and she is an active member of St. Aloysius Church Parish. 4.3 I highly recommend and endorse Amy. 18 Reviews. Amy Lambert is on Facebook. While admittedly it was a little expensive - I do in the end feel I had the best attorney possible for my situation - maybe even overkill - but I preferred that possibility over the possibility of "bringing a knife to a gun fight."