I hope this helps you because now is the time to stand up to this kind of injustice and draconian medical tyranny. [George F.] Hmmmm, your name caught my attention. Renz frequently stresses his humble roots while also embracing his newfound role in the international anti-vaccination movement. The lives of Americas youth are now at grave risk over an experimental injection for a virus which is 99.97% survivable. Thank you. Popper has told fellow activists that she and Renz are working to finance a wide-ranging legal assault on coronavirus restrictions. Dr. McDonald said we are in a situation similar to the one documented in the poem First They Came by Pastor Martin Niemoller about Nazi Germany which begins, First they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.. When Was the Last Case of Polio in the United States? Hotspur Tue 7pm BT1, Radio 5 Live. America's Frontline Doctors has officially launched the Legal Eagle Dream Team, and we intend to bring lawsuits across the country to challenge the constitutionality of COVID-19 mandates and restrictions. Special Thanks to Pastor Brandon from Rock Harbor Church for Compiling this List and to Liberty Overwatch and our Friend Kanekoa for posting the List. Vaxopia is the definition of disinformation. Renz wrote in an email to The Post that. Amber Navran & King Draft) 05. America's Frontline Doctors released a Vaccine Bill of Rights for State Legislatures to fight against "Vaccine Passports" & mandated experimental agents. Internationally known as the Doctor who went viral, Dr. Gold is a formerly 20+ year board-certified emergency physician and author of the best-selling book, I Do Not Consent: My Fight Against Medical Cancel Culture.Dr. Dr. Gold is the author of the 2000 book I Do Not Consent: My Fight Against Medical Cancel Culture. One step at a time, hand in hand, we are walking out from the globalist society they are trying to enslave us into, ANYONE can participateANYWHERE in the world, JOIN or read about it here https://globalwalkout.com. The witness, whose affidavit says she is a computer programmer, cited figures from a government database known as the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) of unverified reports of possible bad reactions to vaccinations, and claimed without presenting evidence that the true number of vaccine-related deaths was actually five times higher. 3. He argues that the coronavirus restrictions amounted, in some cases, to unlawful imprisonment of the public and theft of profits because of business closures. In recent months, Renz secured his own online talk show and has joined associates of Trump such as former national security adviser and retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and veteran political operative Roger Stone on a national speaking tour titled ReAwaken America. He has made more than 100 appearances on conservative media outlets over the past year, a Post review found, including on One America News, Newsmax and Infowars. Amber Navran & Swank) 07. . We receive hundreds of media advisories and news alerts per day and choose a select few for publication. Next step march 12. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. For additional details, statistics and legal action being taken, see yesterdays article which further highlights the urgent need to stand our ground for informed consent. A jury ruled that it had been earned illegally and could be confiscated by the government. We need you in the fight with us. Push back against Mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); BREAKING NEWS! It is flatly untrue, Renz said. It is a psychological divide. The Court of Claims does not endorse. But the process was solid. We must fight., Dr. Gold ended her opening remarks with Together, we will show America just how big Little is!. This site uses cookies for various purposes. LOL. Based on the migration population growth line of the last few years, an estimated 1.6 million Venezuelan migrants and asylum seekers will be in Peru by the end of 2023; it . The group said on Facebook in October that Renz was charging $300 per hour for his work which it described as a reduced rate and urged supporters to continue donating. Keep On (feat. Renz did not respond to a question about his work on the transcript. America's Frontline Doctors Founded by @DrSimoneGold The Trusted Name for Independent Information AFLDS.org Official channel . Biggest bullshit pile of disinformation in this article! None of these guys had OTAs or minicamps. america's poet? Americas Frontline Doctors has officially launched the Legal Eagle Dream Team, and we intend to bring lawsuits across the country to challenge the constitutionality of COVID-19 mandates and restrictions. In a subsequent email, Renz said: I simply am unable to comment on some of the questions you asked as I am subject to NDAs, or nondisclosure agreements. Click accept to close this message. Related Posts "Never doubt that a small group of dedicated, concerned citizens can change the world. He said 80% of people have turned out to be narcissists who love wielding power over others and are creating tyranny. They ALL have been corrupted by the cabal & the cult! Renz wrote in an email to The Post that his law firm had been paid around $250,000 so far for coronavirus litigation, which he said occupied most of his time over the past year. Who composed all this Garbagethe W.H.O. There is no guarantee your release will be published; inclusion is at the discretion of our editors. Simpson murder trial. Looking for inspiration? You should not rely upon any material or information on this website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions. The employee alleged that the conduct had gotten more aggressive over the previous year. A ban in Florida could also jeopardize Bailey`s right to practice law in the only other state where he is allowed, Massachusetts. However, I do believe that AFLD and ICAN (The Highwire/Del Bigtree) are very sincere in their efforts to help and get ppl thru the legalities of the mess we find ourselves in. Ready to Fight Back? As God is my witness, he said in Anaheim, hell will freeze over before I stand down on this., From corporate America to conspiracy theory promotion: How a Minnesota man made a career out of anonymously amplifying dark plots, How the election-fraud myth was spread by Russell Ramsland, Follow @wpinvestigates on Twitter | Latest investigative news. 11. In his ruling, Fawsett rejected Bailey`s claims that he was broke, concluding that at least $1 million had passed through his bank accounts last year. He was a member of the group of lawyers for the so-called Dream Team that secured acquittal in the O.J. My doctor followed the CDC & left me for dead so I went to a doctor from Americas Frontline Doctors & she saved my life with hydroxychloroquine. Renz also launched a nonprofit group called For God Family Country that is collecting donations for the medical freedom fight, according to the website of Renzs law firm. The average length of time required to approve a vaccine is 10-15 years but now, barely six months in, the FDA is poised to test it on children and then request universal approval. Simone Gold, MD, JD, FABEM. Indian Country Today News 6:50AM News NC. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Donate to AFLDS to support their pioneering work to protect our health and freedom. 08. So POLITICAL, SO obvious! Lord. Using deception and tyranny, they intend to collapse our Constitutional Republic. A breakout moment was his announcement at a July conservative rally in Anaheim, Calif., that he had found a whistleblower with evidence that the coronavirus vaccine caused at least 45,000 deaths. Renz did not respond to questions about the exam. Renz defended that language in his email to The Post. Now, it`s likely that not all Eagles acquisitions will be paid during the 2022 offseason. VAERS shows that injuries from the COVID injections are greater than from all vaccines combined since VAERS was introduced. Renz has been paid by Americas Frontline Doctors at a fair rate for nonprofit legal advice, a spokesman for the group said in an email, adding that they contacted him after noticing his earlier work related to issues tied to the coronavirus response. Amber Navran & The Musalini) 06. He would sometimes be flipping the burgers, pouring the beers and setting up the pins, said Riley. Why cant I find an actual number of doctors who have joined the AFLDS? Legal Advice by Sidney Powell Know Your Rights When Dealing with the Vaccine Mandates. He has promised his supporters more legal action, declaring in one recent interview that the suits are never going to stop and that he was lining up his next targets. The Summit included a review of the year that changed the world and reminded us what matters most. The full summit is linked below. All of the Texas attorneys mentioned are either dead, no longer working for the office, or were only dealing with autism and vaccination cases. 110Northridge, CA 91343(818) 990-6600, Daniel M. GrahamLaw Offices of Daniel M. Graham23720 Arlington AveneueSuite 8Torrance, CA 90501-6124(310) 539-1762, Jack Donn HullGoldsmith & Hull16933 Parthenia StNorthridge, CA 91343(818) 990-6600, Martin James MartinezMartinez Law Office1434 Third StreetSuite 3BNapa, CA 94559(707) 251-9383, Russell E. NordstromNordstrom, Steele, et al.17542 East 17th StreetSuite 250Tustin, CA 92780(714) 750-1010, Jeffrey S. PopJeffrey S. Pop, Attorney at Law9107 Wilshire BoulevardSuite 700 Beverly Hills, CA 90210(310) 273-5462, Lisa Annette Roquemore Law Offices of Lisa A. Roquemore19200 Von Karman AveSuite 500Irvine, CA 92603(949) 622-5572, David H. SoloLaw Offices of David H. Solo23195 La Cadena DriveSuite 103Laguna Hills, CA 92653(949) 727-3880. Yet, college students are being told they cannot return to campus without receiving the experimental, unnecessary, and dangerous gene therapy. The fourth step of the global walkout is to move as many accounts as you can to a union or local bank. she has assembled a "legal eagle dream . This is when you will have to push back and contact an attorney to get advice. AFLDS is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization. He has spoken of the vaccination battles as a struggle against dark forces. HCQ is so safe it is an over-the-counter drug in many countries. Renz said in a brief interview at a recent speaking event near St. Louis that the previously unreported allegations from the credit union employees were flatly untrue but declined to discuss them in detail, citing nondisclosure agreements. Attorney Joey Gilbert, Director of Strategy for AFLDS, pointed out that the first lawsuits they filed were to protect the children. 6. America's Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) is a right-wing political organization in the US known most notably for spreading misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic. Renz, who became a licensed attorney only months before the pandemic began, has rapidly gained prominence among covid-19 skeptics for leading federal lawsuits in six states that challenge shutdowns, mask mandates and the safety of vaccines while alleging that the danger of the virus has been overblown. How 'America's Frontline Doctors' Sold Access to Bogus COVID-19 Treatmentsand Left Patients in the Lurch . Her clinic sells nutritional products and training programs priced at up to $5,435. MarchingSoul!!! "American's Frontline Doctor, Orthopedic & Spinal Surgeon Lee Merritt, MD has stumbled upon a story so shocking that it's impact is felt going back decades. She said, Lets stop pretending that the ONLY treatment is an experimental shot. Renz filed two more federal coronavirus related lawsuits in Ohio, along with similar suits in federal courts in New Mexico, Maine, Kentucky, Michigan and Alabama. A large peer-reviewed study published last month of nearly 2 million people in Israel concluded that adverse side effects from the Pfizer vaccine were rare and mild. 171K subscribers. 376 links. Davis and Jurgens are 22, Dean is 21. Law Offices of James R. Kneisler, Jr. (TX), The posting of this list is for informational purposes only. We need each of you to act as a complainant as we prepare to take legal action immediately. Maybe one of the veterans will be a big disappointment. She has worked in Washington, D.C. for the Surgeon General, as well as for the Chairman of the U.S. Senate Labor and Human Resources Committee.In July 2020, Dr. Gold organized the Americas Frontline Doctors White Coat Summit in Washington, D.C., which rapidly drew 20,000,000 views online.