Email marketing by StrikeStack. That's not a typo. The wide receiver parade keeps on going, with Sal selecting a prospect in Rondale Moore whose short-but-yoked stature (5-foot-9, 180 pounds) has drawn comparisons to Tyreek Hill and Steve Smith, and it's not hard to be tantalized by his upside. For all the focus quarterback prospects receive on things like a "canon arm", "prototypical size" and "pocket awareness", shouldn't the ability to throw the ball precisely to the intended target remain the most important trait? 4.09) D. Fitzpatrick WR TEN You should demand a future first if you are trading away an early second in Superflex this year and perhaps more. Computer selections are filtered out, and only human selections are considered. If Carter can land on a team that leans on their backfield as an extension of the passing game, he could really shine as a fantasy asset. Join the Best Live Fantasy Chat Community! It isn't strictly a 2QB league, as you can substitute any offensive skill position for the superflex spot, but that would be suboptimal for your team and is only an emergency measure. His route running is fantastic, hes very shifty, and he is great after the catch. 3.9. The Superflex format effectively adds four additional high-caliber rookies to your draft. Let's not lose sight of the fact that this Superflex dynasty rookie mock draft took place toward the end of February, and the intrepid souls who took part are all some part of engaged, degenerate, curious, and knowledgable. Use this ADP data for free in your website or application with our REST API. 2 overall selection in the NFL Draft at his pro day. He should also see the field quickly as a kick and/or punt returner. He started writing for 4for4 before the 2019 season, and he's primarily focused on best-ball, redraft, and dynasty fantasy leagues. Press J to jump to the feed. 2021 dynasty fantasy football rankings, organized by tiers and positions, with notes on player values. 1) Trevor Lawrence (QB1 - Jacksonville Jaguars) Absolutely no surprise here. Andrew: "Herbert probably wont be much of a pass-catching threat in the NFL, but he's a legit athlete with speed likely to test out in the low-4.4s, and after a 2020 season at Virginia Tech in which he rushed for 1,182 yards and eight touchdowns, he's an easy target here. Allmendinger Has Work To Do Sunday At Vegas. He's also a talented route-runner with experience all over the offensive formation. Neither Newman nor Book are likely to become anything, but Newman is the better player, and his path to starts is just as good as the Notre Dame grad. 4.02) F. Franks QB ATL It may be very early in the offseason, but it's never too early for a rookie mock draft with a group of sharp dynasty minds to see how the landscape is looking for the incoming rookie class of 2021. San Francisco left tackle Trent Williams, one of the best in the league at his position, recently signed a six-year extension. That's exactly what happened in our Superflex rookie-only mock draft, though maybe not in the same order . Dyami Brown in the third is highway robbery by Sal. Kyler Murray Dynasty Profile: Fantasy Outlook, Value, Projections, and Rankings, CeeDee Lamb Dynasty Profile: Fantasy Outlook, Value, Projections, and Rankings, Javonte Williams Dynasty Profile: Fantasy Outlook, Value, Projections, and Rankings, Aaron Jones Dynasty Profile: Fantasy Outlook, Value, Projections, and Rankings, AJ Dillon Dynasty Profile: Fantasy Outlook, Value, Projections, and Rankings. Pat: "Is he a running back or a wide receiver? 1.11) M. Jones QB NE Join the Best Live Fantasy Chat Community! It's the fourth round, Williams is 6-foot-3 and 211 pounds, and he had Bo Nix throwing passes in his direction. Etienne will be the lead back for the Jaguars and the primary passing option vaulting him to the RB2 in this 2021 dynasty rookie mock draft. Are you looking to contact Customer Support about a subscription or account related question? He is a big-bodied wideout with great athleticism and field-stretching ability. Casey: "Despite the recent concerns and the fact Wilson has jumped him in multiple NFL mocks, I slot Fields as the second-best QB in the 2021 draft. The wide receivers here are worthy dart-throws for various reasons. Kyle Pitts is the no-doubt TE1 in this class, with receiving skills that put him toe-to-toe with the best wide receivers in his class, except he's 6-foot-5 and 239 pounds. Harris was born to be Pittsburghs RB and will see a massive touch count from Day 1. Thats why many fantasy managers are selecting him after Travis Etienne, DeVonta Smith, and Jaylen Waddle in their Rookie Drafts. Terry is 6-foot-4, 210 pounds, and is expected to lay down a 40-time in the 4.4s. He is an explosive runner with a great release. 6 is too good to pass up. Javonte Williams is an interesting non-mover in that his early-March value at 1.09 as the third running back taken reflected his college production, size and the hope he would land with a team that would use him as a three-down back. Justin: "At this point in the draft I tend to lean towards running backs if Im in a tiebreaker situation between positions. Getting this guy at 1.11 seems unfair. Mills joins Kellen Mond as the Superflex upside plays in this range, with Mond having a more difficult path to 2021 usage with Kirk Cousins ahead of him in Minnesota. George Kritikos recently wrote a Pre-NFL Draft vs. Post-NFL Draft article that utilized the same four drafters executing both rookie mocks in a 1QB format, breaking down what changes the NFL Draft brought on these offensive prospects. 3.12. All but one of the running backs in this final round paid the price of having either low NFL Draft capital or none at all, and almost no one in the draft-projecting community expected the odd man out, Kene Nwangwu, to be drafted anywhere near the fourth round. However, he lands on a team with a massive need at wide receiver and will be a fantasy contributor from Week 1. Copyright 2019-2023. It's hard to separate Kyle Trask's production from his excellent supporting cast, but one of the benefits of being taken outside of the first round of the NFL Draft is the chance to be drafted by a team that will actually surround him with an excellent supporting cast. 4.08) K. Granson TE IND If Pitts is anywhere near his hype and can find your starting lineup in the first couple years of his career he will be much more valuable than any other player in this range.". My RBs are not bad (CEH, Dobbins, Hunt, Drake), my defenses are amazing (PIT & SF), my TE could work out (Goedert), but I need major upgrades at QB and WR; two very important positions in this league. And really, there is no wrong answer. 1.06) N. Harris RB PIT This was an auto-pick for Danny, but don't blame Danny for the pick here. Kyle Pitts is Underrated: Since 2021, seven different WRs have finished as the WR1 in PPR scoring, but only three different TEs have finished as TE1. You literally can not go wrong. If your team has a glaring hole at quarterback, you draft Trevor LawrenceSomeone who has a first-round ADP in Superflex Startup drafts. Yes, I know how many games he played and the competition, but I dont care, and neither did the 49ers when they selected him as the third overall player. Like Sage Surratt, Jamie Newman had the pleasure of being on my roster in the only college football fantasy league I've ever played in during the 2019 season. George: "Moore is going to be a riser in the next few months as he is a productive college player who will be a Day Two NFL pick. Fields talent is undeniable, and he could be a top-six QB in dynasty formats in a very short time. With the NFL Draft in our rearview mirror, we have finally embarked on Dynasty Rookie Draft season, and the start of Dynasty Startup season is just around the corner. Moore, Robby Anderson, fellow rookie Terrace Marshall Jr., and free-Agent acquisition David Moore, but has a path to relevance with Curtis Samuel out of town. Andrew: "Im drawn to high broken tackle rates for RB prospects like a bear to honey, and Williams is the leader in this class. Schwartz is likely the fastest wide receiver in this entire class and has tremendous upside with the Browns at just 20 years old. If given a chance, I would still highly consider it as the value is astronomical for the next anointed rookie superstar. Thanks! Shi Smith is another undersized but fast wide receiver prospect destined for duties in the slot. There is a massive fall off at running back but knowing there is a whole round worth of picks until we are back on the clock, the selection is Mac Jones. Trey Lance showed out in 2019, throwing 28 touchdowns against zero interceptions while rushing for over 1,000 yards and 14 touchdowns. Print out a PDF of the user-friendly draft board view! Out of the gate, he could be a nice red-zone target, with the potential to build on his route running skills to become a solid WR in the league.". Hes a big, fast touchdown machine who produced despite playing second and third fiddle to Justin Jefferson and Ja'Marr Chase the last few years. All rights reserved. Copyright 2022 Fantasy Football Calculator | Image Source: Icon Sportswire. While Gordon could share touches early on, the Broncos showed commitment when they traded ahead of the Miami Dolphins to get Williams. 2.04) M. Carter RB NYJ Top-12 rookies will be 1st round picks. Travis Etienne did not move from his March draft spot to his May draft spot, which speaks to both how highly he has been regarded throughout this rookie evaluation process as well as dynasty drafters' comfort with his landing spot in Jacksonville. He may lack the explosiveness to expand his game too far. Our ADP Consensus consists of draft values across the most popular sites. I passed the 165-pound mark at 5-foot-10 for the first time in my life during this pandemic, and I'm built like a shorter version of The Slender Man. While most fantasy managers are going with Chase right now, Pitts positional value makes him the better pick. Fields QB CHI Gainwell can line up out wide and may very well be the best pass-catching running back in this class. That is the approximate order they will come off the board, just understand that rookie QBs will have slightly more value. He creates yardage with his electric agility and speed but needs an NFL offense to manufacture touches for him.". Its 6 points per pass TD and also full-PPR scoring. How could you go wrong with Najee Harris or Lance/Fields? 5.04) H. Long TE MIA 3.07) J. Palmer WR LAC Shi Smith because he joins a Panthers team behind starters D.J. The landing spot is a perfect fit. One of which we will touch on very soon. Copyright Intense Industries, LLC. However, Williams situation in Denver isnt as bad as it seems. Not affiliated with the National Football League (NFL). We are tracking startup draft results from our high-stakes DFWC leagues which has created our Advanced ADP numbers! 1.01 - Trevor Lawrence - QB1. Dynasty Fantasy Football: Post-draft rookie-only rankings, and be warned they are top heavy . I might go so far so to say he might be the best fourth-round target in this draft. 4for4 Fantasy Football. Andrew grew up in Dover, Massachusetts and currently resides in Los Angeles. Data from 31 fantasy football mock drafts between December 3, 2022 and January 13, 2023. On the other hand, he's unlikely to showcase impressive speed at his Pro Day and hasn't proven to be adept at creating separation. TE falls off a cliff beyond the first handful of players, so being able to add a dynamic weapon like Pitts at pick No. 3.10) J. Hawkins RB ATL He could form a strong duo at the position alongside Mike Gesicki in Miami. A couple of months have passed since I recapped a pre-NFL Draft Superflex dynasty rookie mock draft. I prefer quarterbacks who offer production on the ground and in Newmans final full season (he opted out of 2020) in 2019, he ran for 574 yards and tacked on six touchdowns on the ground. 5.09) J. Jefferson RB DET The most notable change in the second draft from the first was Trey Lance going first overall over Trevor Lawrence, compared to his selection at 1.06 in March as the fourth quarterback taken. Our ADP Consensus consists of draft values across the most popular sites. I don't even care that it was against Kent State, that's pure insanity. Jamie Newman fell out of the fourth round in the post-NFL Draft mock, but was signed by the Eagles and is worth keeping an eye on in case Jalen Hurts falters. The current superflex startup Average Draft Position (ADP) available at Dynasty League Football includes 2021 rookie players, but a startup draft prior to the 2021 NFL Draft is highly. NFL rumors and mock drafts gave us some idea about where in the draft these prospects were likely to be selected. Get breaking player news and analysis directly in your inbox. The late-third is an excellent range for a very interesting trio of wide receivers in Nico Collins, Tutu Atwell, Anthony Schwartz and Josh Palmer. With this years elite QB class forcing potential starters at RB and WR down the board, fantasy managers should be valuing their early second-round picks more than usual. Lawrence is the most valuable of all 2021 dynasty rookies, and there has not been a pick this valuable since maybe Saquon Barkley. Our ADP Consensus. NFL rumors and mock drafts gave us some idea about where in the draft these prospects were likely to be selected. 3.01. Elijah Moore was one of the clearest beneficiaries of the NFL Draft outcome, rising 17 spots from the 3.06 to the 2.01. He ended up with the Rams and second-round draft capital. A couple of months have passed since I recapped a pre-NFL Draft Superflex dynasty rookie mock draft. If you are in the third slot, all you do is select whichever QB falls to you in your 2021 dynasty rookie mock drafts. Many players' values are also dependent on whether a roster is contending for a title or in the process of rebuilding, but in general . 2022 Dynasty Rookie Rankings KTC's dynasty fantasy football rankings crowdsource the current market value of players and picks from 8185791 data points (and counting) provided by users like you. Brevin Jordan is George's TE3 in this class, but at the bottom of a tier below several receivers on the board. Jordan's college breakout age of 18.1 puts him in the 99th percentile, and he had more yards after the catch in 2020 than any other tight end in this class, so he could easily provide value here with some needed patience and time on your taxi squad. Justin's pick is contrarian, but it's far from crazy. 1.12) J. Waddle WR MIA, Round 2 He is by far the most valuable running back of all 2021 dynasty rookies. Superflex Rookie Rankings - Round 1. On the other hand, Lance's FCS alma mater North Dakota State played only one game in 2020 due to the pandemic, which would have been his redshirt sophomore season, leaving him with one season plus one game of production at a young age. I have no idea who this kid is, but Im owning the selection.. 2021 Rookie Draft ADP c/o Chalk LeaguesThese rookie drafts were held in Dynasty Superflex PPR leagues with 1.5 PPR for tight ends.Last Updated: May 24, 2021!function(){"use strict";window. He will start the season behind Cam Newton, but how long that remains the case is anyones guess. I really like Sage Surratt, and wasn't shy about it in a recent 4for4 dynasty round table, so I like Danny's selection here. His value took a bit of a hit in terms of his opportunity for immediate production when he was drafted by a Denver team paying Melvin Gordon $8M in 2021, 86% of which is guaranteed. Brandon: "Hubbard looks like he has starter potential, but might be very landing spot-dependent based on his profile of an elite complementary back, catching the ball out of the backfield and trying to get the ball in space. If he can avoid landing in an excessively run-heavy offense (cough, cough, Baltimore), he's got Super-Saiyan upside. Trevor Lawrence's production profile makes him as good a bet as we've seen since Andrew Luck for immediate elite production. He may need to hit on some later undervalued prospects at running back and wide receiver after forgoing those positions in the first two rounds, but he'd also have excellent trade capital should his theoretical fantasy team decide to go in that direction. There is one quarterback who is being slightly overvalued in this fantasy draft class, however. Big Run on QBs:This early run on QBs is expected in leagues that start two or more quarterbacks, but it's still noteworthy. Brown's production on an absurdly high average depth of target could drive him up NFL Draft boards and make his rookie ADP look rather silly. DeVonta Smith is another prospect who is slightly dinged for his size at 6-foot-1 and 174 pounds, but his production simply cannot be ignored. Which probably ultimately means we watch him become the 2021 version of Bo Scarbrough. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Seth Williams because of his ideal height and weight, 98th-percentile breakout age, and above-average athleticism on a Broncos team almost certain to upgrade the quarterback position sooner than later. A little risk here, but worth it with the no-brainers off the table. Choosing weapons over protection, they selected JaMarr Chase and paired him with his former LSU QB in Joe Burrow. 4.04) T. Tremble TE CAR Lance going third overall to San Francisco was a dream scenario for him. The pair of him and Tee Higgins is as dangerous as it gets and will also slide Tyler Boyd into the slot. It may be worth noting he's had multiple pre-draft meetings with the New England Patriots (I'm sorry). Winning the Heisman after a 2020 senior season that saw him put up 1,856 yards and 23 touchdowns will go a long way toward looking past his stature. I like him more than any other receiver in this class with the exception of Ja'Marr Chase.". San Francisco also signed free-Agent center Alex Mack, drafted guard Aaron Banks in the second round of the draft, and drafted tackle Jaylon Moore for depth in the fifth round, who's a physically gifted project at the position. NFL teams did fantasy managers a disservice by sending . Ah yes, Seth Williams. Patterson is a powerful and tenacious runner between the tackles and led the MAC in rushing in 2019 and 2020. He's a worthy target here. I dont care if I have Travis Kelce and George Kittle on my team already. MORE 2021 DYNASTY CONTENT: Player Profiles & Strategy | Rookie Rankings | Top 200 Overall Rankings: Superflex + Non-Superflex | NFL Mock Draft | NFL Draft Big Board | Rookie Mock Draft. Quarterbacks are the most valuable position in this league, and any time you can select a starting QB, you have to do it. Born to be an NFL slot receiver.". Aaron: The biggest knock on Javian Hawkins is definitely his size, weighing under 200 pounds. Amongst the 2021 rookies for dynasty, Lance might very well have the highest ceiling and lands in literally the perfect situation. Player values fluctuated throughout March and April as Pro Day measurements and results trickled in. Ja'Marr Chase opted out of the 2020 season to focus on the 2021 draft, so it's been some time since we've seen him on the field. Receivers are the foundation of dynasty rosters, as they maintain their value for a more extended time period. 8) DeVonta Smith (WR2 Philadelphia Eagles). Things will have to break right for Kylin Hill in the NFL Draft process for him to return fantasy value in the short term, but he's proven his skill as a receiver out of the backfield, and he's adept at breaking tackles. Download Our Free News & Alerts Mobile App 4.06) A. Schwartz WR CLE This is an extra-difficult decision before the NFL Draft gives us landing spots for the quarterback prospects, and I can't fault either Paul's pick here or George's immediately following. My Long-Term Sleeper of the 2021 Class: Ihmir Smith-Marsette should be considered the lead candidate to fill both Minnesota's open spot at kick returner and WR3 this year. At the end of the second round with the safety of Jaylen Waddle on his mock roster, Matt shoots for the moon here. Useful for fantasy draft preparation. If youre content with your quarterback depth chart then you tell your league mates to send you their best offers and trade the 1.01 pick for more picks and players. 3.02) K. Toney WR NYG Look, my brother's middle name is Hawkins, because it's a family name, and it's inarguably badass. Sure, they might allow 35 points every week, but they can score 49 just as quickly. 2.02) T. Sermon RB SF 3.04) D. Eskridge WR SEA Dynasty Superflex Rookie Draft Targets (2021 Fantasy Football) by Geoff Lambert | @geofflambert77 May 18, 2021 This piece is part of our article program that features quality content from. 2. Okay, fine, he's an undersized prospect who would need to follow a Dion Lewis-like path to fantasy relevancy, but he has legitimate speed and agility, and these third- and fourth-round rookie picks are all dart throws. If you're shooting for the moon in this round, it may as well be at the position with both scarcity and value. That means that many of you are actively wondering what to do with this years rookie class. I know I said pick No. He has nice upside as a future red zone monster and sure enough hands to demand volume in the right system.". Brandon: "I was really hoping Etienne would make it here, as I like his floor a little more than the undersized Smiths, but if he was two inches taller and 20 pounds heavier, hed be viewed as a cant-miss prospect. 1.05) J. Selecting him at 4.09 might be my best choice in this draft. While he wont reproduce his 1,856 yards and 23 touchdown campaign that brought home the Heisman Trophy, Smith will be a target monster for the Eagles and have no issue returning value for years to come. The 49ers are loaded on offense, and Lance was built to run the Kyle Shanahan offense. 5.08) I. In my mind, this part of the draft is truly the inflection point for 2021 Superflex, where drafters need to either plant a flag on their QB3 behind Lawrence and Fields, or make the decision to grab one of the top-three running backs or wide receivers. Casey: "I was really hoping Rondale Moore would have slipped one more spot, but Terrace Marshall is a nice consolation prize. Are you looking to contact Customer Support about a subscription or account related question? With the top four quarterback prospects off of the board, Chris lands one of the top two running backs in what appears to be a top-heavy class. Dynasty Rookie Average Draft Position (2022), 12 teams All Players Tweet graph Embed graph Data from 31 fantasy football mock drafts between December 3, 2022 and January 13, 2023. The post-NFL Draft mock was devoid of any quarterback picks in the second round, as Mac Jones ascended into the late-first round after being drafted by the Patriots with the 15th pick of the first round of the NFL Draft. Both, This is the easiest pick of the entire draft. If you're holding the 1.01 in a dynasty Superflex league and are lucky enough to be completely secure at quarterback, accept nothing less than a massive haul as compensation for this pick. Matt: "I am shocked to see Collins fall to me with the last pick of this mock draft. That kind of edge is worth remembering when an elite WR prospect (JaMarr Chase) and an elite TE prospect (Kyle Pitts) are both available when you pick. Harris possesses both the strength and the hands to be a three-down back in the NFL.". Superflex Rookie Rankings for 2021 Fantasy Football By Meng Song Last updated May 22, 2021 Many dynasty football leagues now play in a superflex format. multiple pre-draft meetings with the New England Patriots, 10 Fantasy-Relevant 2023 Rookies: A First Look, 2023 Available Targets and Air Yards Tracker, Punt & Kickoff Return Depth Chart and Players to Target, 12 Last-Place Punishments for Your Fantasy League, 2023 NFL Scouting Combine: Schedule, Participants, & Live Updated Results. 1.09) J. Williams RB DEN Khalil Herbert didn't really get a reasonable chance to show his capabilities in his college career at Virginia Tech. All I can say is good luck to the NFC South stopping the Falcons offense. It was an old thread but it was about Scott fish bowl scoring. 4.11) S. Ehlinger QB IND 1.01 - Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson Sal: "You are sitting in the driver's seat if you hold the 1.01 pick in a Superflex rookie draft. If he goes to a spot with some weapons already in place, look out.. And really, there is no wrong answer. He's an actor and writer who first started playing fantasy football in 2001. This round saw some new arrivals to the draft boardplayers who were undrafted in March but whose NFL Draft destinations buoyed their values into third-round territory. Stats powered by FantasyData.com. While he's a long shot to start in the NFL, barring a series of fortuitous events (for him, unfortunate events for those who would need to flame out to open the necessary doors), I do think he has the ability to show out if the opportunity presents itself. 3 was the easiest pick, but maybe it is this one. Dodgers The Early Favorites For Shohei Ohtani? The code is below their ADP graph there. Jones is a better QB than most give him credit for, and now he can prove it was not just the talent of Alabama that made him into the player that he was on film. Baltimore would need to undergo a massive and unlikelyshift in this area for Bateman to see the kind of target volume that's projected for the dynasty rookie wide receivers now being drafted ahead of him. Nwangwu's eye-popping athleticism is intriguing and may have been enough for the Vikings to de-emphasize the fact he had just 143 total carries at Iowa State across four seasons, but his draft capital combined with his measurables justifies a shot here. The Louisiana product is fast, has a solid build, showed solid receiving ability at the Senior Bowl, and his one-cut style fits the Kyle Shanahan scheme. Those playing in Superflex leagues should have a much more exciting experience with this 2021 class. For in-season advice, use our rankings to find out Who should I start? 5.06) C. Evans RB CIN This is a SuperFlex league where you can start up to two quarterbacks, and you have to start three wide receivers. 49ers Backs Have Value: Regardless of the format, Ill keep pushing the value of Elijah Mitchell in these Rookie Drafts. The only concern is James Robinson. Shawn Siegele breaks down Round 3 of a 2021 superflex dynasty startup and explains why this is where you'll win or lose your draft. 2021 NFL Draft Big Board View Available Players 2021 at 2:01 pm ET 2 min read . Paul: Incredibly versatile WR who moved from slot to perimeter this year, and averaged more than a TD/game. Sal: "This was a wild card pick, honestly. Given the disparity in how this years crop looks relative to Superflex and Non-Superflex leagues, we will be putting out two different early Rookie Mock Drafts for you. Brandon: "Rountree is probably just another guy at the position, but at this point in the draft, he provides two-down and red-zone potential as part of a committee. Terrace Marshall Jr. is a great pick here by Casey and represents a slight tier break at the wide receiver position, according to George Kritikos's rookie rankings. Travis Etienne is a superb prospect who checks the elusiveness box that's so near and dear to my heart with a king-sized Sharpie, and the receiving skills he showed in his senior year further solidify his stock. Speaking of doing worse than targeting quarterbacks with rushing upside, I present to you my pick at 3.09. It's looking more and more like the first three picks in the 2021 NFL will be quarterbacks. The Heisman winner is a big-time playmaker and has as much upside as anyone in this draft. Jalen Hurts will progress in his second season, and Smith should be his first read in his progression. The one great thing about Superflex leagues is that it pushes down players who should be drafted earlier because of the quarterback bumpin this case, a top-five asset in Moore fell to me at 13th overall, while I was able to snatch up a top-15 asset in Brown at the 25th overall draft slot.". Elijah Mitchell brings impressive speed, agility, and receiving chops to a San Francisco running back room that's six players deep with his inclusion. 2.01) R. Bateman WR BAL Hes one of the safer options at the tight end positionand in this rookie class.". Brown and new free-Agent arrival Josh Reynolds (Chester Rogers, Cameron Batson, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, Marcus Johnson and Cody Hollister do not represent an impregnable wall for a rookie to climb over). He's a highly-skilled route-runner, and as tracked by PFF, his 2019 stats from only 20+yard targets (24 catches, 860 yards, 14 TDs) are truly absurd. Smith forms an incredibly explosive tandem with 2020 first-round pick Jalen Reagor. Miami also spent a third-round pick to acquire him, and it may only take an early fourth-round rookie pick (or late-third if you have a glaring need) to acquire him for your dynasty team. Robert Saleh has quickly worked to mitigate the damage of the previous regime, and Im willing to bet on Wilson being the real deal. Demetric Felton has the ability to excel as a receiver out of the backfield and in slot receiving formations. 7. Learn more. Fourth-round picks are absolute fliers and Hawkins is one Im totally fine gambling on. His potential trajectory is higher than all other 2021 dynasty rookies. If you're going to draft a rookie tight end not named Kyle Pitts, you could do a whole lot worse than Hunter Long out of Boston College. 1.10) D. Smith WR PHI Does anyone know where I can can get dynasty rookie ADP with Superflex and Tight end premium included?