I love you so. Before I met you, I always dreamed about the person who would turn my love world around. I realized I am still in love with you and cannot stop being in love with you all the rest of my life. You are still attracted to them. What I am sure of, however, is how much I loved you. If it was up to you, you wouldve healed it by now, but the wounds run a little too deep to just go on without letting it all out. Just give us one more chance. I love you beyond your expectations. But you and I both did that. I love you even though you hurt me. You've done many horrible things to me, but I still love you. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Even if nothing ever happened physically, I still know that your heart belonged to someone else. I don't know how you feel about me nowadays you no longer show the affection you used to. You were the one who didnt see me as enough, but I am more than enough to myself. Nothing has changed, I'm still committed. You only remind me of my own weakness and shortcomings any time I feel hurt by you. Don't you love me anymore? Despite all this, I still want to live my life with you forever. Everything I said was out of anger and frustration. You hurt me but I forgive you so together we are relieved. You hurt my Feelings and yet I still Love you. Even though you hurt me, I still love you so I forgive you in order for me to be alright, happy, and contented. You hurt me, but I still love you and Im writing this letter to try to convince my heart to stop entertaining this foolish hope. You always take good care of me every day and night. You hurt me, but it is not your fault, so I forgive you. I wont let you destroy my trust in people so I forgive you because I love you. 62. Because sometimes you do need a bit of inspiration, here are some letters that may help you on your quest and inspire you to write your own. Heart touching words to say Though You You Hurt Me I Still Love You. I will always love you. 100% Success rate. 88. The love I have for you has smashed the entire wrong you did towards me. You have to be extremely careful with your words, but also with your heart. You said some awful things to me. 44. I will always love you, no matter what the cost. You hurt me but I still love you because loving you is the best decision I can ever make for us. I love you still so I forgive you. I didn't need you, the time I wasted on you. Is it love or just fate? I didnt want to be like all those other people in your life whod always tell you that youre doing something wrong. You only make me cry all the time, but what will I do when the one I love chose to deal with me through my weakness. You are special, I believe this about you like never before, you are my heartbeat, and so, I will accept you back no matter what. 68. Can't we get back to that just one more time? We can strengthen our relationship even more. 98. But I still love you, baby. Home Quotes Letters A letter to someone who hurt you, Posted on Last updated: September 13, 2022. Its too embarrassing to admit that I wanted someone to love me that much. 34. I feel like loving you to the core, you are my happiness and the one I cannot forget all my life. Your words hurt like daggers. You are surely the most beloved man to me, so I can't easily forget about you. How come you chose to make me cry? You Mean a Lot to Me Poems Apologize sincerely. Think Aloud is a destination where youll find stories about every step you, as a woman, take. 18. 13. Our vision is to become a supportive community where youll feel that theres someone out there who gets you, supports you in creating and keeping strong bonds between your families and friends. This is one reason that makes me happy all the time. I forgive you. My heart is breaking, and I have a hole in my soul, but I still love you. For more mental health resources, see our National Helpline Database. What is the reason why you chose to make me cry, though I love you this much? You still deserve to be loved no matter how ugly the situations are. You thought that I was interesting, while I thought that you were a bit too loud for my taste. 49. A Love Letter to You received acclaim from critics, who praised its harmonious delivery and diversity. But you never asked how much of a toll it took on me to always smile around you, to simply ignore every single time you made me feel awful. Even though I rebel against God, he forgives me even before I sin so I forgive you even though I am badly hurt. It is because I love you so much that I feel so hurt that you betrayed me so I forgive you to let go of the betrayal and hurt. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); You want your lover to know he or she hurt your feelings, these are the types of messages they deserve. So someone could hurt you without knowing and become truly remorseful. I still love you. It takes a strong person to stay and fight for the one they love. Here are a few I love you letters to make your lover's heart race. I was so blinded by that small moment of understanding that I disregarded all the other signs you werent right for me and would never be! You have shattered my heart, but you have not shattered my love. 97. Someone had to understand you and be there for you, so I gladly took on that role. 79. You hurt me real good i think. You hurt me but I still love you so I will forgive you. Even though you hurt me deeply, I still realize I can't stop loving you. I love you. You need to understand how much I have been trying to cope with you, I dont want our relationship to die just like that. I was doing fine without you. You hurt me but I still love you so I forgive you. I love you. 41. I forgive you as you not only hurt me but us hurting yourself in the process. 100+ you are amazing quotes to make her feel awesome. I felt your eyes burn a hole in the back of my skull with your unwavering gaze. 30. You may not have my time but I still love you. Theres not really a reason behind it other than the fact that I wanted to be adored by you. First take a step back, cool down, and then find the best words to communicate to avoid further conflict. I understand that you might have a different post-breakup journey. When you are in love and get hurt, it's like a cut; it will heal, but there will always be a scar. Just dont ghost me anymore. I love you to the end. I have always prayed for the Lord to take control because I still need you. "The worst loss you've ever experienced is the greatest gift you can have.". I need you all my life, I cherish you beyond the stars in the sky. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'ilovemessages_org-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_7',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-ilovemessages_org-large-mobile-banner-1-0');38. It is much too difficult to forgive you, but it is much more worth it because I love you and forgive you. I'm sorry I didn't just ask . 20. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I forgive you for what you did to me, but I won't forget it. I felt hurt. That doesn't mean that apologizing to friends and family who you love is easier, because when love is involved it's never easy. You influenced me in a way that no one else will ever. Are you not the best for me anymore? Meeting someone new 6. Without the person I loved most in the whole world? I think the last thing I will ever do on this earth is to hold grudges with you. 43. 50. You just kept hurting me with your words and your actions. 3. I don't understand why you do the things you do. You hurt me but it is really not your fault so I forgive you.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_26',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_27',173,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0_1');.mobile-leaderboard-2-multi-173{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. You Hurt Me But I Still Love You Essay | Top Writers 100% Success rate 100% Success rate 100% Success rate Lowest Prices Got my paper!!! You need to understand how much I have been trying to cope with you. When someone you love, and respect hurts you, the feelings of anger, resentment, and betrayal are overwhelming. Wipe away your tears. 91. My love for you will always remain in my heart. There's nothing to be ashamed of for feeling like you abandoned someone. Love goes around and finds us right where it left us. 70. 62. Despite everything that happened, I still love you. I love you. I will be unfair if I dont accept your apology because I still love you so even though you hurt me. 1. You tend to remember the good times (and forget about the bad) You're focused on your ex's good qualities, but you ignore their negative traits. Tell her the truth. I did the same thing to you, I wasnt any better. I know you are always there to support me, just like I will always be there for you. You dont know how much I have fallen in love with you. 1O. Some discover your value and the value of your friendship after they have betrayed you and become truly loyal after they have hurt you. I love you on your joys, but I will love you even more on your struggles because I know life gets difficult for everybody. You deserve to never cry. 14. It hurts to love you, but I can never get enough of loving you. Nobody is perfect. 73. Best, (Insert your name) 3. 32. I dont know if Ill end up burning this letter or simply throwing it into the trash, but I know for sure that I dont want to send it or keep it. 100. You broke my heart but it doesnt mean I will stop loving you. Though You You Hurt Me I Still Love You Quotes. It will be unfair if I don't accept your apology because I still love you. My hatred for you is intense, but it can't stop me from loving you. It still means that you betrayed me and I will never be able to look at you as anything more than a traitor. At what point did you decide that it was okay for you to break my heart like this? Im so angry and Confused that you hurt me and I dont know what to do, so I took a decision to forgive you and the anger is now assuaged. 27. 60. I am still in love with you. Loving you purified my heart and there is no space for resentment any longer just love. We've been together for over six months now and everything about our relationship has become more intimate. I'm sorry that I held on for as long as I did without being completely honest with you. I love you still even though you hurt me. You became my world. I am happy about the good times we had. By forgiving you I protect my vulnerabilities and show you my powerful self because I let you into my vulnerabilities and you betrayed it. When you meet the love of your life, you have found your better half, your confidante, and the person who will make you feel special for better or worse. You hurt you more when you offend me because you betray your own heart. What is the meaning of my life if I have to let you go? I trust you because you hardly wrong me, I agree this one is a mistake and will not repeat itself again. If you do, Ill choose not to read it. When you hurt a woman heart, her world begin to collapse. Youll get bored of her at one point or another, youll call her overbearing, and youll leave her as well. Put that aside and give me chance to redeem myself. We shouldve stayed together and worked through this. Now you came and took me to the moon and left me there. I have held onto the hurt you caused me for far too long and I have to let it go. Relationships That Hurt: When Enough Is Enough. 9. You hurt me but I still love you because there is no right way to deal with hurt rather than to let it go so I forgive you. New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU find Recommended for you block and enjoy! You will always be mine. What you did in the past no longer counts. Your departure brought back my true feelings for you. I didnt deserve to be hurt but you deserve to be forgiven. Right now, I need you because I still love you. Id love to hear your heart and side of the story, and I would love to do the same while looking into your eyes. I love you. Also messages with the talking kittens where I make the voices without editing! I want so much to come back to you, to start over fresh with you. Even though you had hurt me I forgive you. 68. You could say that my heart broke at that moment. However, I realized I am still in love with you despite all these.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'ilovemessages_org-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',104,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-ilovemessages_org-medrectangle-4-0'); 2. It wasn't even the games you played and will still play to this day "for my own good", which really just means you don't want to talk to me. 23. I forgive you, and we belong together. 4. A heart that cannot forgive will surely find it difficult to experience peace. Don't you love me anymore? 17. New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy! Surely, you are the most precious love of my life, the one I cannot forget all my life. There's nothing to be ashamed of for trying to help them heal. That you wanted to be with someone else. Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, but still wants you in their life. You are always the most precious man in my life. But you hurt me beyond words, and I can't take it anymore. I miss you like never before. Even though you hurt me, I still love you and forgive you because my love for you recognizes no hurt. I will never lie to you because I am still finding it difficult to figure out the reason why you chose to hurt my feelings. Break-Up Letter to Someone You Love: 14 Sample Letters for Him or Her 7 Break-Up Letters to Boyfriend 1. Why am I being punished for being in love with you? It takes bravery for you to hurt me so badly every time but much more bravery to accept my forgiveness. I forgive you because I know the real value of friendship and so I understand the importance of forgiveness in a relationship. 98. Before you close this letter and burn it, please hear me out. I thought you love me, I feel like you are always the best for me, you are the blessing I have been searching for but now you took the path to hurt me. You hurt me, but I still love you, and this letter serves as your reminder that you lost the best woman you couldve ever had. Id spend hours upon hours wondering if you were alright, but you just put it down to me being overly obsessed with you. But even though I'm sorry I still hate you for all the pain you have caused me. I started of wanting you but ended up needing you. I want you to forgive yourself, for I have forgiven you every pain you caused me. The smiles. If I dont do that, then Ill never be able to move onward and live the life that I deserve to have. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. User ID: 109262 You Hurt Me But I Still Love You Essay 4.7/5 No, thanks Yes, that's what I meant View Property Plagiarism check Once your paper is completed it is check for plagiarism. I completely shut you out and didnt want to talk to you anymore. You said that I tried too hard, did too much, that I didnt give you enough space. My love for you crushes all the wrongs you do against me. But just know that I wont listen to you when the time comes that you regret your decision. The more your hurt try to remove my trust in you from my mind, the more my forgiveness of you makes things right and restores the trust. He isnt entitled to know youre still hurting after all this time. Your email address will not be published. I still love you so I forgive you. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); 9. Now I see that I was wrong. It wasn't even when I begged for you to . They will love me and they will hate me. So I will choose myself and finally give myself closure. I need you to understand that human err and then may realize his mistakes. Did you decide to punish me because I fell in love with you? Because I know you. Get the news that matters from one of the leading news sites in Ghana, Nana Aba Anamoah recounts how she blasted a Twitter troll on Next TV Star: "I Dont Regret It, Gyakie flaunts oiled bosoms in tight batik corset top and pink ruffle pleated skirt: "Look at you looking like art", "Bro paid for trash": Hungry man enters supermarket, eats snacks and takes empty items to cashier to pay bills, "Beauty and talent": Gorgeous young lady displays exceptional drumming skills in church, viral video melts hearts, Ras Nene's daughter placed in paper box and buried, video touches hearts of Ghanaians, 50+ never force anyone to talk to you quotes, messages and memes, 100+ I wish you good health messages and quotes for friends and family, What to text your boyfriend after a fight? Baby, what did I do to deserve this treatment? I dont know why you are hurting my feelings but I am sure your love is always strong in my heart. You are my endless love, heartbeat, and life's most precious gift. If I can make you smile even now I will. You gave me one reason to be hurt but I found many more reasons to forgive you. The cover features an inspiring beautifully letter-written quote You hurt me but I still love you is Powerful Inspirational Sayings that you can get positive energy from it. Are you looking for ways to tell your girlfriend you love her? I want to push you away just to see you fighting for me. My baby, I know I am not perfect. I always have your love in my heart. 38. I thought you were just like my ex that every single time you wanted to talk to me about our problems, you were accusing me of something. How stupid was I to believe your little outbursts of love! I forgive you, my love. Dear Nina, Why do you hurt me so much? You hurt me but I still love you even though I can not control how much you love me and stay loyal to me. What has happened has happened but all of them together cannot alter the quality of love that I have for you. Heart touching words to say Though You You Hurt Me I Still Love You. Break up letter to someone you love FINODEX. Sometimes they will do both, as you have decided to do. 33. But I know that I deserve better than that. Here are messages that can help you offer forgiveness to anyone who hurt you especially one who you still dearly and deeply love. Come back, baby. I forgive you. Even though you're not the person I thought you were, I still love you. The smiles. I love you deeply than ever. It is that it takes hurting the person you love and almost losing them to bring them closer to you and it's sickening, but it is true. Are you not the most precious man in my life again? For the record, I truly wanted to love you until the end of our days. 77. And this love for you in my heart feels heavy when you are not around to receive it. Include feelings toward others who have hurt you. Please, let us talk about this so we can be happy together. 54. I forgive you because I forgive myself for hurting every person that I have ever hurt. I believe it is bound upon human to make mistakes. I Still Love And Want You I want you to know that I still love you and always will. 60. Refusing to forgive you doesnt make you any worse. When you said you would never leave me, I started living my life devoted to you for the rest of my life. Even after you hurt me, my love for you is too deep just to let you go! 28. First, I loved you from the bottom of my heart, and now I hate you from the bottom of my heart. 52. I want to write to you so I can let you know that you have let me down. Forget about the past and focus on what binds us together which is love. Now that you have realized your mistake, I forgive you. I didnt want to look at you anymore. Give me a chance to forgive you as well. Loving you is my life. I cannot forget you all my life, you are the best for me, your error is not enough for me to stop loving you. I love you. What is the meaning of the true love I claim to have for you if I cannot make you happy by overlooking your mistakes? I'm sorry forgive me! Come and let us talk about this. 83. I love you beyond the point you imagine about me, you are my life, my joy and the most precious person in this world. My body ached to be in your gentle embrace. You hurt me but your offence did not reduce your value so I forgive you. I don't want our love to die. Love is like the morning sun. 55. Come to me, and I will be glad you did. With you, there was nothing else I couldve done. You have been treating me like you don't care, but I still love you because you are a significant part of my life. I guess you didnt share these same ideals and feelings. I still love you. But I also know that I love you more than anyone ever will. 87. I feel and hope that every day will be better, easier, that one day I will wake up and not feel this way. 44. But I did it because I knew how lonely it must be for you. Before you respond when someone hurts you, it is important to consider every aspect of the situation. Before you even wrong me, know my forgiveness is always your portion. My heart is still with you even though the tale is old. I feel like our love deserves more respect and we deserve a second chance. I promised you that when you left. That still counts as cheating, even if you dont want to admit it. Nothing can stop me from loving you, all you need to do is to change your way so that you will not have to hurt me anymore. I dont have anything against you anymore because I love you. The reason is that I am not tired of you. I love the person you are now. My love for you is more than words can frame so the one way to show it is to forgive you even though I am badly hurt. Do I have to suffer this long when all I need from you is appreciation of the love I have for you>? Or your stupid little games will be too much for her and shell be the one who decides to leave. Try writing down 3-5 things that make you feel love at the start of your day, and hold those in your heart. 74. I forgive you. Forgiving is worth every trouble even when you no longer want the relationship. I shouldnt have to know about your reasons. Id love the opportunity to apologize to you in person if youll let me. I wish you all the best, you are my happiness, my pleasure and the one I wish to be with for the rest of my life. You hurt me so much by what you say but your actions suggest that you want to soothe my hurt and love me forever. You have burned my image into your soul and I guess it's true after all, you hurt me but I still love you. You are the heartbeat that keeps me alive every passing day. I'm here for you and will always be here for you. I may have been terrible but you always remind of my past and always hurt but I forgive you. 93. What can I do without you? The repentance in your eyes and soul was more than a soothing balm to the hurt. Romantic long messages to send to your boyfriend. Sometimes, you may even decide not to send the letter at all because its too personal and he doesnt deserve to know your pain. There was enough self-love left inside me to pack my things and walk out of your life forever. The perfect solution would be to find "you hurt me but I still love you" quotes to communicate your needs. Sweetheart, I'm really sorry that I have hurt you. Please, let us talk about this so we can be happy together. Dont You know you are part of the reasons why I love this world, but now that you chose to hurt me, how do I cope with a life that does not contain you? 80. I know youll always be a resident in my heart. You Hurt Me As I lay here sobbing, I ask myself: Why couldn't you leave me alone? I love you. Why did you do that? I know you nearly betrayed me, but I have forgiven you already. Every time you feel yourself returning to negativity, recite those 3-5 things in your mind. Leaving your love knowingly and seeing him fight for you. I want to forget the past but I cannot because I still love you. 92. Lying 10. I forgive you so that I too can be forgiven even though you hurt me so. 3. I love you still. 64. You looked at everything that I did for you and simply decided that you didnt want me anymore. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You chose to hurt me when it is easy for you to put smile on my face. I want to be your heart because you broke mine and I know yours is a broken one and only the person whose heart you broke can repair yours. I forgive you because I dont see the bad in you, I only see the good. 86. It's been over a month since we broke up , we were in a long distance relationship and we talked all the time I'm still hurt and upset at what happened,I didn't see it coming as I was so in love with you .we dated for 3 months then we called it off because you said you were interested in boys I was upset and cried for a long time then I started 1. Having a rough time in a relationship is somewhat inevitable. Did you decide to punish me because I fell in love with you? It is easy to give up and walk away when someone you love is letting you down.
Big League Dreams Fence Distance, Is Gold Lake Highway Open, Articles Y