I've only debuted last year but I feel so blessed that my 1st agent has been such an amazing experience. and for live events and saw her travelling Australia full time and performing for many artists. It can be difficult to choose the right talent management in the Gold Coast, for your kids. He has said so many positive things about her and how professional, communicative, and helpful she has been. 2022 Evolution Management Co. | Australian Talent Management Agency |. The great thing about Hunter Talent is joining the agency is free. Her credits include Betty Boop Face Character, Dance for the Magic Beans Show Host, Elmos TV Time Sesame Street Dancer, Halloween Horrors Nights Icon Character at Universal Studio Singapore, Gryffindor Prefect Host and Character for the Triwizard Tournament and Frog Choir Shows at Universal Studios Japan, Suit Character Performer, Host and Face Character at Dreamworld Australia and Suit Character, Show Host (Paw Patrol/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and Velma (Scooby Doo) Face Character at Village Roadshow Theme Parks Australia. I recommend wsi as a employer to everyone looking for employment. Cnr Pine & Daniels St, Time: 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM. We also discuss the markets I want to work in. She was very knowledgeable and understanding and made me feel like she really cared. Amazing staff. Highly recommend this place to work. Such ROCKSTARS! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a job. We have all types of talent for any projects. Why SASS is a Leading Agency in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Gold Coast. Our first Level 1 class is on right now in Sydney! For daily updates on recent casting, auditions, open casting call opportunities and the work our talent has starred in. The beginning of our partnership & team, he took the time to sit on a call with me to find out about my career goals and continues to do this. Would you like to discuss yours? The girls at WSI always kept me and my situation in mind and were very helpful in finding me a job close to home. These are the qualities I have been treated with while working with this staff. The girls are great. By Helping People Succeed. It should come as no surprise that a city as vibrant and full of life as the Gold Coast boasts a wonderfully diverse pool of actors, models, and creatives. I have found Ashlee to be a professional, upbeat, diligent, and all around great person to have representing you. Ashlee is the Kalamazoo wsi office is great I highly recommend her if looking for work. Its been an excellent experience with WSI the staff truly cares and is always there to help, They got me in quick and were very professional. Contact . Extremely friendly and professional people! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. thank you so much and more power guys! Have you ever dreamed of being an Actor,Extra,Commercial face? Made an appointment at WSI. I met with ashlee!! At Extra Edge we endeavour to respond to all briefs efficiently and effectively with the most suitable talent. Erins commitment and holistic approach to ensuring young talent feel prepared, seen and heard in this industry is what motivates the dedication to her work. Shes polite and patient with me every time I come into the Battle Creek office. I will definitely tell my friends and family about WSI. We have a large team across Australia to handle each division, giving our actors, models and promotional staff the time and development needed to be one of the top rated promotional agencies in Melbourne, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Sydney. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. She will try and get the best out of the talentmore, Party & Event PlanningFestivalsTalent Agencies, The best on the beach and Beyond!!! And answered any questions I had. It allows newborn talent to transition into a standard talent representation package once they are a little bigger! Achieving your goals in life and business requires a partner with the capabilities and reach to take you where you want to go. Walks Talent Management is a business located on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. They are are not only welcoming and polite, they are knowledgeable and professional. Very friendly people and a nice environment!! Super kind and professional. Ifyouwant to gain additional support,mentoring and development towards obtaining a long and successful career in the performing arts then our Pre-Professional, Acting House and Living Your Best Life programs will have you covered. Would you like to discuss yours? So give our Gold Coast agents a call and lets see how we can help you achieve your goals. Ashlee is the reason I'm giving WSI 5 stars. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. The staff here is AMAZING!! Your kids are so great. We are a boutique agency with a strong focus on individual career aspirations of our talent. This means that were interested in anyone that has a passion for modelling regardless of your body shape or experience. They also offer insurance! They are the best staffing agency to work for they are very helpful and very quick with responses. If you are someone looking for employment WSI Talent is the place to look! He is taking care of people. Thanks again, it was really a pleasure working with you. Happy Thursday Everyone, Thomas from WSI-Battle Creek is an amazing partner that helps us get the best employees to fill the positions we need! Thank you WSI. Thank God I had experience at a past factory because i didnt get trained to do the job just got work. Thomas at WSI is one of many great agents who will be there to help support and guide you along your job seeking. Super nice people !Quick and easyStarted a new job in two days- steven M. They are the most kind hearted people, theyve helped me so much and I absolutely adore them! All of the ladies at the Bellefontaine office were very sweet and helpful. We have a team of experienced industry professionals who will guide you every step of the way, from helping you create a portfolio to finding the right auditions and casting opportunities. Raw Talent Aus is an Australian Model & Talent Agency based on the Gold Coast. We've used WSI for one year now to assist with hourly recruiting and staffing. To our new American Acto, AMERICAN ACCENT - ONLINE CLASSES!!! We offer our talent a strong support system, honest advice, and guided clarity in all aspects of their career. It is so refreshing to have representation that takes this time to show how the industry works, what is expected of us, on set and off set, as well as enlighten us as to their responsibilities and roles as an agent. The people there were super. Thank you so much for all your continuing efforts! WSI in Marysville is new to our area but has already become a community partner by soliciting US about running a workplace campaign! GOLD COAST. She was very professional and looked amazing in the photos such a gorgeous smile. I love working with WSI, theyre very responsive and attentive to the needs and wants of their employees. The children (and parents) were an absolute delight and such professionals! Both Kayla and Ashlee have done a fantastic job with doing as such and I would recommend working with this staffing agency. The Bettina management Gold Coast Office includes an interview room, where our wonderful Gold Coast talent can meet our talent coordinators in person, or over zoom! If you want to work with the best of the best, then you're in the right place Awesome Service, and very professional! We have a long history of making commercials and extras exceptional and we will ensure that we do the same with your next shoot. Primo | Monday is HAM Sandwiches (30 sec) | 2019, TIO Car Insurance for Territorians TV Commercial - Trip to Alice. Just reach out to us athttps://www.huntertalent.com.au/contact/or 1800 491 828 to apply. Goodwin Talent Agency has provided actors, models and singers for various events, TV commercials, TV series, Films including those on major streaming networks such as Netflix, Binge, Amazon Prime and more! Talent Agency Sydney Brisbane Gold Coast Melbourne Actor Actress Acting Casting Film TV Commercial What we do 888 inc Is a trusted talent management firm that represents ACTORS and PRESENTERS across FILM, TV, COMMERCIALS and COMMERCIAL MODELLING. We supply our diverse range of talent to thousands of casting directors, photographers and casting agents every year. Theyre so helpful and kind! We have been recruiting and welcoming young talent onto our books for nearly three decades, so we know almost everything there is to know about the Australiantalentspace. I just wanted to drop you a line to say a really big thank you for all your help finding us our wonderful talent for both Tania Draws and Home Heroes. If youre interested in representation, before you visit our office we ask all our potential 888 actors to remove judgement of themselves and to let go of judgement from others. In my few months of working with wsi.. Brisbane Sunshine Coast Melbourne London and more! If you're having a hard time finding job placement and you need help from a kind and understanding staff, this is the place . I cannot put into words how shocked, blown away away I am, to have had as good as employer as they. If you want to get ahead in the . We hunt talent for the biggest brands and production companies in Australia and beyond. Absolutely outstanding service!! Could not find on my own any job I wanted that would hire me. In that time, Tegan ran her agency with a high level of professionalism, care, honesty and importantly, integrity. The welfare of her clients holds paramount importance, and she works tirelessly to develop careers, and to work efficiently, professionally and effectively with the industrys potential employers and key decision makers. Some popular services for talent agencies include: What are people saying about talent agencies services in Gold Coast, FL? If your looking for a great place to start WSI is the place for you. Do you have a little star who loves the camera or a budding performer in tow? Willing to work with me on employment. Overall fantastic experience, I saw the sign and walked in and got a job that same day ! My name is Nicholas and I work for wsi.stephanie is so efficient and really knows her job! They made me feel welcomed. In 2016 Erin Co-Founded with business partner Abbe Bradbury, Evolution Agency. Wsi has been very helpful to meWorking at the Honda plant for stratosphere! I have complete certainty in their professionalism and genuine interest in the success of their talent. As one of the most reputable child modelling agencies in the Gold Coast, we know how much parents trust us to represent their children and bring them opportunities they wouldnt find anywhere else in the Gold Coast. What are some popular services for talent agencies? Very responsible and hard workers for sure ! Very comfortable environment to work in and they show real concern for employees. Agency888 works across all forms of media! Thank you Thomas at Battle Creek WSI. Helped me find a great fit and good quality pay that I was looking for. They seem to always do well by him and he talks about how much he enjoys working for WSI. Any question or problem you have they are there till its answered or fixed!! Time 3. I would recommend using WSI! The ladys in the office are very professional . The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Always hesitated going through a temp service. Staff is friendly and caring. I'd like to highlight a handful of recent achievements in my career to show what I have done independently. I have to say thank you for your fab support and courtesy of Lexus Australia for over 20 years. The team at WSI actually had an open dialogue with me about what my job preferences are and encouraged me to be open about whether I liked their client or not. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Its not a bad job I work at night so going outside is so refreshing when on breaks. Brisbane Talent Agency, London Talent Agency, Sunhine Coast Talent Agent, Sydney Talent Agent, Melbourne Talent Agent. This is a must!!! Im very happy to be part of this AMAZING TEAM! Our United Way help funds 25 partner agencies within our area that assist with basic needs like food, hygiene items and shelter, as well as aiding with disaster response, early literacy, mental health counseling, legal matters, substance abuse prevention/recovery and needed prescriptions. Great place to work.. been treated well by staff and fellow employees.. very satisfied with how I've been welcomed by employer and employees.. WSI were professional and very friendly. Aligning the right talent for a client is crucial to our team in ensuring that both client and talent are well taken care of. Thomas took the time to listen and understand my employment needs and found the perfect match. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". We already help quite a few local talents withacting career management, but wed love to add some diversity to our books. Call CL Agencies today on 07 5519 3333 for more information! As Australias only national exclusive modelling and talent agency for children, Bettina Management are the experts in recruitment and placement of child talent. While its true that the Gold Coast may not be in quite the same league as Melbourne, Sydney, or even Brisbane when it comes to acting and modelling roles, there are still some great opportunities for the right talents. Talent Agency Sydney Brisbane Gold Coast Melbourne Actor Actress Acting Casting Film TV Commercial. Nick powers name comes to mind as well. Glad to hear the talent enjoyed themselves, they were truly great! I really enjoy working here. I had a awesome experience with WSI Sara was very helpful and super super nice and very fast at getting me into TRMI. Offered a job that could be started immediately & the hiring process was streamline.. so easy & smooth. More often than not, this means getting to work with both national and international brands and production companies. Erin remains employed as a performer for a multiple of entertainment companies on the Gold Coast. Found me the perfect job quickly. It's a dream playground for children which screams adventure & makes it difficult for kids to sit still. For Bookings please Call us +61498175404 or Email us on rawtalentmodels@gmail.com. Raw Talent Aus is an Australian Model & Talent Agency based on the Gold Coast. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. What an amazing dynamic duo you two are! Walks Talent Management is a Agency that submits jobs for their Talent, for any upcoming roles that may be suitable. What an amazing workshop with Bud Hopes. Great staffing agency, placed me quickly in a job that I really like. Great service all the way around! Friendly service from all employees makes it enjoyable as well. You guys have so much energy, passion, experience & kindness & we are so lucky to share in it! Are you looking for a reliable talent agency in Brisbane? Knowing that I will be taken care of with courtesy and professionism.A very pleasant experience. SASS Management is a full service agency, we service clients with Actors, Models, Promotional Staff for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide and Perth plus Promo Girls and other Promotional Models across Australia. The Best 10 Talent Agencies near me in Gold Coast, Florida. Ashlee was such a Great Help, and assistance I cant thank her enough. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our. In 2010 Abbe was awarded Young Business Woman of the Year in International Womens day awards and has in 2019 again been shortlisted as a finalist in similar awards that recognised her contribution to education. The images will be used for ecommerce, social and digital promotions. Great place to work! Danielle was there for me from start to walking me into my placement. My experience has been very quick and easy so far the best experience I've had with temp agencies. WSI is about stability. Here at SASS Management we have the talent that you are looking for in order to make your shoot or event extremely successful. Im staffed through WSI on 9th St. and have had great service working through them. Great staff. It is a blessing to come to work everyday that I, can count on him at all times. This is usually not the case as usually we are the ones asking new businesses to conduct a workplace campaign. They respond quickly and treat you as humans!! Overall the offer wonderful service. We rely on workplace campaigns to raise the majority of our funding. Its hot, the money is good and they dont rotate so youre where ever they need someone. Tegan is lovely and very helpful. She takes her time and patiences with talent. Talent Agency in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney & Gold Coast - SASS Management 1 2 Welcome To The SASS Management Website, please click on one of the banners for talent or on contact us for a booking enquiry from the menu above. While we sometimes head to the Gold Coast to find the right actors and models for nationwide campaigns or filming productions, quite often were tasked with finding the right local talent for local clients or productions and shoots that are based here in the Gold Coast. They listen to the employees, and will work with you.They strive for quality,and make a great product. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. If is any problem, then he can take care of the problem and he can resolve problems. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. We want to work with passionate and aspirational actors who are willing to develop and invest in themselves. I just wanted to say a gigantic and heartfelt thank you to you and the amazing children and parents who participated in the Bravehearts Day TVC shoot this morning. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable with all my questions and needs. How to Become a Social Media Influencer in 7 Simple Steps, How to Become a Fitness Influencer: A Guide, Level 1, 78 Botany Road, Alexandria, NSW 2015. I would recommended to anyone! . She was very nice and energetic. I had a super easy and effective time to get a job thanks to Ashley strake I was not disappointed with how fast and easy it was for me to get a job. Cant wait to start my new career with this company! Melissa, the branch manager, is a wonderful person she truly does have a kind heart. The best temp agency out there. I have been treated so kindly and they show care and concern on ANY and EVERY problem or question you have! WSI Recruitment & Staffing is very friendly fast and efficient. Ashlee was a great help with getting me a new job. If you would like to find out more about what we offer here at Extra Edge then please click the button below to send us an enquiry. ". Excellent staff. Ready to make unforgettable memories? Dont miss this opportunity to kickstart your career. We have a great selection of models, excellent customised plans and have our state divisions. We are a boutique agency with a strong focus on individual career aspirations of our talent. Chippendale NSW 2006, G Floor, 3458 Main Beach Pde, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Select LocationMelbourneSydneyPerthBrisbaneGold Coast. I look forward to continuing working with them.. Thats what makes us the go-to agency for brands and photographers looking for models in the Gold Coast. Head Office: 187 Ferrars St, Southbank VIC 3006, To access your childs profile on AT2 Casting, 12 Hours (Feature Film)2:22 (Feature Film), A Series of Unfortunate Events (TV Series), Pirates of the Carribean 5 (Feature Film), Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Marvel Film), The Birth of Hunter Finkelstein (Short Film), The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara (Feature Film), The True History of the Kelly Gang (Feature Film), The Very Excellent Mr. Dundee (Feature Film), Welcome to Australia - Walk Together: For Freedom (Short Film), Whos Been Sleeping in my House (TV Series), Welcome to Australia Walk Together: For Freedom (Short Film). The overall benefits is really good and up to standards of full time employers. Ashlee from WSI was very nice & helpful with getting my son an assignment at Fabri-kal. I got in contact with Ashlee at the Kalamazoo office she has been nothing but nice has helped me with any needs that I need. Andrea is a sweetheart! We pride ourselves for having RAW TALENT, stripped back & natural, because we believe that inner confidence will shine on the outside. Gold Coast; Statement of Commitment to Child Safety . We supply our diverse range of talent to thousands of casting directors, photographers and casting agents every year. Easy job to learn and friendly staff. Every time I walk in there they are have a friendly smile and the dedication is outstanding. Not only does Evolution Management Co strive for success in talent representation, our passion transcends into providingprofessional level development and training across specialised areas of the industry. !she is friendly, informative and very helpful!! my personal principles and personal set limits; and has always respected them. I Want to Become an Influencer: How to Begin. You can reach out to us via the contact pageor 1800 491 828 so we can book you for an information session. The ladies in the office are fantastic. Friendly, helpful,informed staff always a joy to work with. The girls at Extra Edge go above and beyond what most agents do. They really care about you go above and beyond to help you. We even have clients located as far out as the Byron Bay that we work with to provide wonderful child modelling and talent opportunities to our kids. Professionalism, patience and compassion. Well, youve come to the right place! BUT a huge congratulations to Ayo, Sophia & Jordan who acted professional on location for Cotton On Kids all day long!". Brad is super supportive and works very hard behind the scenes to secure my auditions I cannot thank him enough for the opportunities he has provided for me. I highly suggest if you need a job go through this wsi location. I have lost all hope with agency's that I am nothing more than what a broom cleans . Everyone is very nice they really worked with me to find the right fit thank you guys. 100% Recommend\ I would highly recommend WSI to my friends and family for their employment needs.Thank you WSI and Thomas. 1800 491 828, Suite 88, I recently moved from Los Angeles tomore, I have worked with Cindy and Britt of Stellar for five years as a model.more, Everyone in the office is pretty nice to all the models and talents that come in and work prettymore, is a very professional organization, that helped me and my daughter get into acting and modeling.more, Ellen is a professional in her field, who not only wants what is best for her clients. . Thank you! Get in Touch. Lost my job suddenly last week, called them, and they found a new position for me in the span of a day. By taking a distinctive approach to the way we communicate with our talent and industry professionals, we strive to make everybody's experience with Extra Edge seamless and one to remember. She has very good talent and I have booked many through her talent agency. Quick repose to application and even quicker on placement.Now to be able to tell people I work on assembly at a puzzle factory.let the puns commence. Makenzie in the last two weeks that she's been working for wsi, has shown great compassion for her employees. It has always been great to work with Thomas! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Going through school was not an easy task As it seemed nearly impossible to study a pay check and go to school, Melissa has made that happen for me! Unfortunately no agency can promise you work, as it depends if you are suitable for any upcoming role's that you my be submitted for. They provide great help to gain employment quickly in the Battle Creek area. We are Evolution Management Co. WATCH OUR STORY Abbe Bradbury Hunter Talent is an Australian based acting and modelling agency with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. So happy to have her assist me! They are understanding and willing ti listen and they try their very best to meet your needs. A talent agency that cares for their talent as well as their clients. Smooth hiring process, easy to work with, good benefits, plenty of hours. Most importantly he listened to Theyre friendly and personable, they take the time to check on you throughout the day. Melissa has brought that hope back to me at the meantime that I have sought out continuing towards my career . I would recommend her to anyone looking to get a job thru WSI. I would highly recommend her and WSI if you find yourself looking for a career opportunity. Dance, music, literature, paint, sculpture, or even comedyno matter what your chosen medium of art is, we want to help you kickstart your career and share your work with the world. At Extra Edge we endeavour to respond to all briefs efficiently and effectively with the most suitable talent. They are so well organized, it's a pleasure! Emily Brown was highly professional and responded quickly. The top-rated Recruitment Agencies in Gold Coast are: New Point Recruitment - brings you an experienced recruitment and business consulting team. I like the job they found for me a good group of people to help you find a job. I am proud to represent WSI and Danielle at my assignment. As Australia's only national exclusive modelling and talent agency for children, Bettina Management are the experts in recruitment and placement of child talent. Young or old, fresh or experiencedwe dont care about your looks, all we care about is that you have the drive and passion to succeed in the industry. We can provide you with Sydney and Brisbane Models. Ashlee is a great representation of the company. I would highly recommend getting a job through them. I am very glad I joined Walks Talent Management and can fully recommend this agency. After just a month I've been offered full time employment through my assignment and I am so greatful to WSI staff, Meagon especially for the chance to work for this company I wouldnt be here if wasnt for WSI I'm so thankful.Amber Riddle. So if working with amazing clients and the best photographers in the industry sounds like something that youd be interested in and you live in the Gold Coast area, then we want to hear from you. At EG Workforce Solutions, we've been serving job seekers and employers for over six decades. Gold Coast is also a very unique environment for the talent industry, as there is a mix of the beachy lifestyle with the glitz and glamour of the Gold Coast. Our divisions include our Acting Agency, Modeling Agency and our Event Management Division. Through his warm connectivity and interpersonal skills, Brad has secured numerous auditions and provides his talent with resources and opportunities to thrive in the industry. Meagon is wonderful to work with and very responsive to our needs. Glad that I found WSI they got me a job quick. I will recommend WSI to anyone. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. If you are interested in introducing your child to the exciting world of advertising and entertainment, apply now, via the linkbelow. Main Beach, QLD 4217, We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. Thank you Ashlee for all you do! Unlike some other agencies where I felt like a number instead of a person. Came in on a Friday and was working by the following Monday. We would love to give anyone a chance in this industry. I went in for an interview for one job, told Thomas I would prefer an office job. You make everyone feel like VIP's. Level 1- 458 George street Well let you know when they go live. Love working with the Hunter Talent Team!
Clarence Dixon Obituary, Hilltop High School Football Field, Absolutely Elegant Kennels Georgia, Articles T