The Warden securely attaches to any SureFire SOCOM 5.56 or 7.62 muzzle device through the same patented SureFire Fast-Attach system found on the SureFire SOCOM suppressor series. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. The SureFire Warden direct-thread blast regulator is precision-machined of rugged stainless steel, heat treated and coated with a durable Cerakote finish. The two together make for a more enjoyable shooting experience all around. If Your Size Isn't Listed, Build a Custom Sized Suppressor Cover Here! Knowing that I can shoot with friends without gelatinizing them or avoid summoning a vortex of desert dust when shooting prone are perks to the Surefire SOCOM and Warden combo. This was even worse at night when shooting with IR-enabled night vision optics. Period. For over 75 years, shooters, professional gunsmiths, hobbyists, military/law enforcement armorers, hunters, and gun tinkerers have turned to Brownells for high-quality guns, gun parts, ammunition, and more. The SureFire Warden Blast Diffuser directs the concussive blast of the muzzle forward of the weapon system and the shooter instead of venting to the side as seen with stand-alone muzzle brake devices. Warden Direct-Thread Muzzle Device. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Stainless steel body with Cerakote finish. As the quick detach might imply, the entire setups a breeze to don or doff to your hearts content. So, the overall climb is still pretty minimal. Ethan C., A bonus to this, it reduces overall recoil better than just letting gasses spill out willy nilly. We'll only use the information provided according to our privacy policy. We carry high-quality products and back them with the industry's strongest guarantee. March 29, 2019, by Get proficient on YOUR time. anything extra and your On the range, the 5.56 muzzle brake is a decent enough muzzle device on its own although, with two ports, I noticed a slight increase in muzzle climb as compared to my Faxon 3-port brake. If youre standing next to someone with an aggressive brake or youre a brave videographer, youre subjected to the shockwaves firearms produce when fired. Direct-Thread Blast Regulator. We only email about once per week and we do our best to make sure they're worth your while. The SureFire Warden Blast Regulator directs the concussive blast of the fired round forward of the weapon system without venting gas to the side, as seen with standard muzzle brakes. Thanks again. Fits the Surefire Warden and cinches around the back of the QD Ring Package Contents: Burn Proof Gear Blast Device Cover Similar Products to Burn Proof Gear Blast Device Cover (Save $10.00) $115.00 Best Rated 16 models Burn Proof Gear Suppressor Cover - Medium $119.99 5% Bonus Bucks 7 models Burn Proof Gear Rail-Rap (10) $80.00 Best Rated Those devices are proprietary and will work with their specific muzzlebrakes. So what does a muzzle device, like a compensator or muzzle brake, do for you? Furthermore, it offers an additional benefit, limiting any dust or debris signature from a muzzle brake-equipped weapon if youre firing from a prone position. Free shipping on orders of $199+ |Use Code: SITESHIP | Restrictions apply, Offer ends 3/5/2023. Rainier Arms Summit Club Terms and Conditions, My Account Choose Options. Watch this video to learn more about the use and installation of your Armageddon Gear Suppressor Mirage Cover: About Us The SureFire Warden "thread-on" Blast Regulator was designed for 5.56 mm and 7.62 mm weapon systems with 1/2-28 or 5/8-24 threaded barrels. Since it was too hot touch, I wasnt able to transfer it over to the SCAR 17. Pricing depends on what you choose, but (if you can find it in stock) prepare to see price tags between $149 and $299. Not Available Dealers are dealers Brownells cannot ship guns to at this time. Sign up for exclusive deals, news, and more. SureFire suppressors are trusted by elite military forces around the world. Speeds target re-acquisition and hides flash improving night-fire operation. Highly-secure design stays in place during vigorous movement, yet can be adjusted or removed in seconds. Let us know in the comments below. And, in short, that combo solves pretty much most of the issues mentioned above. It enhances safety by directing a muzzle brake-equipped rifles blast pressure where it belongs, forward of the muzzle. That said, Im shooting an AR. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. It keeps the blast shield from burning your legs during transitions to your pistol from rifle or being able to place a hot rifle back in its case or your vehicle. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of Also, since its a mere 3 inches long and only adds about 6 ounces to the weight of the weapon, youll hardly notice when its attached. I finally got mine last week. Newsletter, I bought one of these for my YHM Titanium. What did you think? It also limits any dust signature from the weapon when fired from a prone position. The leading manufacturer of rugged, powerful lights, SureFire is synonymous with excellence in handheld illumination. It was good so between me and my friends, we unleashed about a hundred rounds through it. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The brake uses heat-treated stainless steel topped with a DLC coating. It was still aligned with the barrel and other than a rotating motion, it was still secured. The Warden securely attaches to any SureFire SOCOM 5.56 or 7.62 muzzle device through the same patented SureFire Fast-Attach system found on the SureFire SOCOM suppressor series. SureFire offers the Warden Blast Regulator in two versions. Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>. $152.00. DLC coating provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning even after extreme use. Unlike sound suppressors, this product is not an NFA device and is available wherever SureFire products are sold, without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors. The locking mechanism took some practice but becomes second-nature. If you prefer to see this brake and comp in action, hit play on the video below. I called Surefire and was able to preorder one back in early June and was told it would ship at the end of July. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. August 13, 2022. The downside to these nifty devices is that all that pent-up gun gas has to go somewhere, and often that place is onto the person shooting next to you. Directs concussion and muzzle blast forward. United States Initially delving into the world of guns in his teens through a passion for history, John has been hobby and desert shooting with friends for years. The Warden enhances the refined appearance of any weapon with a 1/2-28 or 5/8-24 threaded barrel, protecting the barrel's exposed threads from damage or fouling in lieu of a flash hider or . The Warden is manufactured in the USA to SureFires exacting standards and backed by SureFires No-Hassle Guarantee. I bought one of these for my AAC 7.62SDN and it fits perfect. $170.00. The Warden is highly anticipated because a lot of people run Surefires muzzlebrake on their rifles. 5/5. Theres also the ever-present internet rumor mill to contend with. This, in turn, helps you make more accurate follow-up shots. Each SureFire muzzle device features precision machining and DLC coatings to ensure optimal durability and performance. When fired from the prone position, the device mitigates dust signature. Brand New. Works as advertized, looks great, easy cleaning. You probably already know a muzzle brake helps reduce recoil and muzzle rise by partially diverting the gases that propel the projectile down a rifles barrel. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms, [Video+Review] SureFire SOCOM Brake & Warden Comp. Bill, Free Shipping on orders of $199+ |Use Code: SITESHIP | Restrictions apply, Offer ends 3/5/2023. It is not a suppressor and not an NFA regulated item. Come see. Thats just one scenario that makes the SureFire Warden Blast Regulator a valuable accessory. DO IT. In addition to affecting the shooter, the impulse noise and blast pressure exiting the muzzle brake may negatively impact the hearing of others to the right or left of the shooter even when proper hearing protection is worn. Do these muzzle devices really make AR shooting better? SureFire. I was still able to attach it and once it was on, it was solid. Suppressor Cover/Wrap - Bargain Cave Savings. SureFire designs and manufactures a wide variety of firearms accessories, from weapon lights to suppressors. Select country Zip code . The Original High Temp Suppressor Mirage Cover is designed solely for use on bolt-action and semi-auto precision rifles or for slow to moderate firing schedules. Shock wave at indoor and outdoor ranges is truly mitigated for both the shooter and others on line. For more information, visit SureFire.com. How to Build An AR-15: Your AR Build Made Easy, California Residents: Do Not Share My Personal Information. Your suppressor mirage cover is designed to mitigate the mirage caused by the radiant heat emitted from your suppressor as you shoot. Muzzle brakes use that same principle but vent gasses laterally. I found out that my Surefire muzzlebrake on my LWRC M6A2 was a legacy brake (MB556K) and not a SOCOM brake since it didnt have the notch. What is the Warden? Standard Dealers have not yet agreed to perform FFL transfers on guns purchased online from Brownells. The SureFire Warden Blast Regulator directs the concussive blast of the fired round forward of the weapon system without venting gas to the side, as seen with standard muzzle brakes. $169.00. We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. Unlike sound suppressors, this product is not an NFA device and is available wherever SureFire products are sold, without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors. Specs-wise, you can expect to see a 2.6-inch length and 3.9-ounce weight. Dismiss. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Not Yet Rated View Available Options. For more on muzzle devices, check out our guide on the Best AR-15 Muzzle Brakes & Compensators. It is a blast regulator designed to attach to Surefire SOCOM Muzzlebrakes to take all of the concussion and side blast and channel it forward in front of the barrel. For this review, I took a look at the 5.56 version. SureFire muzzle devices are critical accessories for use with our world-renowned suppressors. (in the form of a Gift Certificate) of the silencer (minus Tax Stamp) within 90 days of your Form 4 approval date. Depress Fast-Attach mechanism latch and rotate the locking ring turn counter-clockwise to unlock. BartMan, Thanks for producing quality in the U.S.A. Bought one of these for my 30 P1 and loved it, so now I need one for the Mack Bros. 556FAS. The Warden Blast Diffuser directs concussive blast forward of the weapon system without venting gas to the side. Rotate WARDEN until the indexing slot lines up and seats onto the suppressor Directs concussion and muzzle blast forward, Attaches to SOCOM series muzzle devices with the proven SureFire Fast-Attach system, Rugged stainless steel body built to SureFires exacting standards, Cerakote coating maintains look and provides added durability, 13729 Research Blvd Suite 630 Austin, TX 78750. So, in a bit of paranoia and to confirm, you had no issues mounting the warden to an older (non-SOCOM) MB556K-PN comp? It also limits any dust signature from the weapon when fired from a prone position. contiguous 48 states, DC, and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. What does one of the world's top combatives instructors carry? It you have a surefire warden this is a must. Well, Surefire makes a pretty interesting pair of devices that works to reduce this effect and save people standing next to you. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 Please search by another zipcode to find the nearest dealer. If you choose a Standard Dealer, you are responsible for contacting that dealer and arranging for the dealer to submit a signed copy of an FFL and to give Brownells permission to ship the gun. The SureFire Warden Blast Diffuser directs the concussive blast of the muzzle forward of the weapon system and the shooter instead of venting to the side as seen with stand-alone muzzle brake devices. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the I have great faith that these covers will last my lifetime and beyond. SureFire tactical products are engineered to be the best and proven in the harshest environments on Earth. Directs concussion and muzzle blast forward, Rugged stainless steel body built to SureFire's exacting standards, Cerakote coating maintains look and provides added durability. Cover design ensures NO contact areas between nylon shell and hot suppressor. The coolest thing about this brake is that it includes Surefires quick-detach suppressor attachment system at the base of the device itself. Sign up for exclusive deals, news, and more. Youll find over 90,000 products from top brands and hard-to-find unique gun parts, firearm accessories, gunsmithing tools, and other products to maintain, repair, and upgrade your guns for work, home, hobby, and protection. Brownells Featured Dealers have agreed to perform FFL transfers on guns purchased online from Brownells. Buy It Now. It is not a suppressor and not an NFA regulated item. Product Overview. Optimized Bolt Carrier Group for M4/M16/AR-Variant Rifles & Carbines, Rugged Cordura Nylon Suppressor Pouch and Brush, Replacement Piston for SF Ryder 9-Ti, SF Ryder 9M-Ti and SF Ryder 9-Ti2, Fixed Barrel Spacer for SF Ryder 9 Suppressors, Suppressor adapter for tri-lug (MP5) suppressors. The SureFire Warden Blast Diffuser directs the concussive blast of the muzzle forward of the weapon system and the shooter instead of venting to the side as seen with stand-alone muzzle break devices. The loud crack of a gun firing is a familiar sound if youve ever spent time on the range. There is not a lot of information out there on Surefires highly anticipated Warden. Delivery date may change with additions to cart. That resulting explosion as the gasses push the air outside the barrel out of the way generates spherical shock waves. They are engineered to perform and built to last.
Carolyn Fair Ealing, Articles S