They also might be into being restrained during sex and chained up since this degree deals with prison. You are a natural Sun for attracting a lot of people in your orbit. They are extremely charming though, that one will always remain true. These synastry aspects can be good for friendships, family members, and/or romantic relationships, unless I specify otherwise! Sun Sextile Moon: Like the trine aspect, these individuals have a good balance between their ego and emotions. I forget where I read it, but Ive found it to be true. Thank you. Theyll choose their pride over fixing the argument. These people are usually born near eclipses, be it solar or lunar. I could also see them having a breeding kink as well since this degree deals with pregnancy. LMAO. They have high expectations of both themselves and others in a relationship and this can become messy for them. Youd think with the Scorpio energy itd be a piercing gaze, but Ive always seen individuals with this having a very soft gaze. Sun Trine Uranus: These two accept each others weirdness and bond over unconventional things. This is also what I do with every crush I have, the amount of poems Ive written for girls Ive had a crush on, oh my god. Also, I could see divorced parents or a divorced family member being a big influence for them too. It feels like the right relationship to be in. For some reason I always end up having beef or attracting people with Libra placements at one point or another. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These people may take on archery and/or horseback riding sports. I had this with my ex, and when we broke up I wrote so many poems about the break up and how it affected me. I could also see a praise k*nk here. I also daydream about becoming well-known for whatever field I decide to go into. My moon falls into my 4th house (25), and a lot of why I act like that is because of my upbringing and my childhood in general where I had to stay in control and couldnt let my emotions get the best of me since I had to grow up a lot faster than I wouldve wanted to (got personal there LMAO). Contact me for a reading or read more here. Expect that when the Sun person is your leader, they will encourage you to do the best that you can do. just anything creative. Some say its fear-mongering, but I dont think it is. I could also see them taking their time with sex, they dont like to rush it, they enjoy taking their time and enjoying every single feeling. Ive also noticed people with this aspect have divorced parents (myself included). The problem is that each person embodied the most uncomfortable, or worst, qualities of these signs. This is great for any type of relationship. I hope you guys liked it, and its really good to get back into the groove of things! North node conjunct Sun can indicate that your father was missing from your life, or you didnt have a proper father figure in your life. These people are also traditional in how they approach situations- if they wanna be a better student, they study, if they wanna be a better painter, they practice, etc. They also have the same unpredictability of Gemini, except you never know when theyre pissed off and they kind of just blow up on you out of nowhere. Some individuals with this placement might pursue music as well and/or art. People with Pluto in the 7th, Saturn in the 7th, an afflicted or unaspected 7th house ruler, and Scorpio in the 7th, Ive noticed tend to get into relationships later in life, i.e. The most important planets here are the Moon, Venus, Mars, but you cannot neglect the Sun either. This degree also deals with expansion and abundance, they want to build something with their partner, whether it be a business, a life together, a family, etc. Leo suns, Leo risings, Sagittarius suns, and Sagittarius risings have the best hair, hands down. I feel like every time I see a Cancer I always think theyre a Leo/Aries or a Pisces. With their loving and gentle hearts, they sure are the light in our lives. I figured since I did a red flags synastry post, I might as well do a post with good synastry and some opinions. They also like to be romanced before having sex, they want to be wined and dined. Whatever they decide to do though, they have to be the best at it, and they have to be the first to achieve it. Ambitions:Individuals withCapricorn degrees in their Mars are extremely ambitious. Individuals with these degrees may also be very jealous of what others have, and this can motivate them to work extremely hard to get those things. Kinks (NSFW):Individuals with Taurus degrees in their Mars are definitely into sensuality and they want to be the best at sex. Every single person I know including myself have this and give scary death stares. There are a lot of power struggles here, and the relationship can be filled with drama. I feel like so many Cancer suns have issues with one of their parents or someone in their family, despite being the sign offamily. They are motivated by wanting the best for others, especially those that they care about. Nevertheless, both people are drawn towards each other by very powerful and attractive energy. Its more intense than Moon in the 8th because its more s*xual. They also want someone whos intelligent and will be able to have deep, philosophical conversations with them. Use whole sign and Placidus astrology for synastry, Ive found that both are applicable when looking at planet overlays. They prefer to see both sides and be a mediator in conflict. Theyre very smart and they will do whatever they have to in order to get shit done. However, this aspect if not dealt with properly can turn into a very toxic and/or abusive relationship. Aquarius degrees in love are unique and filled with surprises. The south node is very important from a karmic perspective. Scorpio moons have the bedroom eyes. by teaandrosemary2. I also see them being into *dging aka org*sm delay. When your Sun is conjunct your partner's North Node, a strong bond exists between the two of you. Theyre my second fav sign, but when theyre bad, THEYRE BAD. If the North Node person is cool with that and has gotten to the point where they are comfortable accepting what they're supposed to do, then this will feel really good and it will be very easy to say yes to this relationship. I could also see an unevolved Leo degree still wanting attention from other people, and not wanting to give that up, because lets face it, Leo degrees do love praise. Maybe Ill do a post about it. Theyre also really focused and ambitious. I could also see them being into heavier set people i.e. Theyll take care of you and be your personal doctor. This aspect magnifies your self-confidence and charisma. If youre a woman or a more feminine identifying person look to see if your partnersMoon or Venus falls in your first house. Ambitions:Individuals with Scorpio degrees in their Mars are definitely secretive and fascinated by all the dark aspects of life. Venus conjunct/opposite/trine mars (especially if the venus is the person with more feminine energy). Moon Square Pluto: Yikes. Ambitions: Individuals with Aries degrees in their Mars are AMBITIOUS. They also might like rough sex, and they also might like red lingerie (either wearing it or looking at it). My Jupiter is in the 28 and falls in the 6th house at 18 (lol the degree of pure evil). These individuals also appear to always be daydreaming and you can never tell what theyre thinking. Get your free personalized video Moon Reading here >>. I could also see them pursuing a career in psychology since this degree deals with the psyche. Cancer moons I just cant vibe with, and Im a Cancer sun. Like the bright sun rays, the Sun represents motivation and confidence. I also like to be charmed and I like fairness in a relationship. Its house shows the life areas where you can learn the most. The node person has to work hard to match it, or the relationship gets lopsided quickly. For example I have Venus quincunx Neptune, Mars quincunx Neptune, and Sappho aspecting my midheaven, chart ruler (Jupiter), and Saturn. :). If it's a toxic connection it's almost as if the North Node person would be pushed down their path based on their experience of the trauma of this relationship. While these aspects can be worked around, its good to be knowledgable of potential problems and with the knowledge of them you can prepare yourself to work through them. So it's not a bad thing. Theyre the types to put rose petals on the bed and play some mood music. They seem to help people in need and are sincere in doing so. Like Aries degrees, major CEO energy. With your natal Sun opposite north node, you feel that you have to choose between the Sun or the north node: you have to make an effort to use both at the same time. These cookies do not store any personal information. Moon Sextile Saturn: This softens the karmic relationship aspect of Moon Conjunct Saturn. However, this relationship is attractive to both people because it feels like its really going somewhere. If youre in a Sun conjunct North Node synastry relationship, you may be quite active, always learning new things or trying new activities. Other synastry and relationship astrology articles: Vertex Conjunct Anti-Vertex/Vertex Conjunct Vertex, For relationship astrology and synastry readings go here. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. They also might enjoy tying their partner up or withholding org*sms since struggling is involved (or the other way around). I feel like the struggle here with Gemini degrees is their duality, they might struggle with the two sides to them, they could possibly see themselves wanting to have another side to show their partner because they feel theirreal self might not be good enough for them. Pisces degrees in love are intense and mysterious. This person looks like they belong at the top of a business or in politics. Their south node conjunct your moon: This feels incredibly familiar and either extremely safe and comforting or disconcerting. Maybe they enjoy bird watching. With your north node conjunct Sun natal, you display the qualities associated with the Sun very strongly. I also become very motivated when it comes to being a leader or being in charge of something; as soon as Im in charge I strive to be the best. We lowkey just didnt like each other, but I thought she was hot. Kinks (NSFW): Individuals with Scorpio degrees in their Mars are definitely into some intense shit LMAO. Your ego and drive support your goals, and who you are is highly compatible with who you strive to be. They also might want to have sex in the water, i.e. Im sorry, but every couple Ive seen with this aspect are always fighting, to the point where it becomes toxic. The Sun is, you know, what's your sign? Also, they might be passionate about electronics and technology. When the Sun people become leaders, they inspire their people. Like when they tell you youre gonna be okay, youre gonna believe it. I feel so bad for them. If you dont learn how to control it, it can make you arrogant and bossy. This will be especially apparent in the sign that the Sun conjunct North Node synastry aspect sits in. Cancer suns and Scorpio suns I just dont dig as a couple and heres why. However, Sun-North Node people are straight jackets. So Im deciding for the next post, Ill let you guys decide! Usually, the Sun square North Node synastry aspect indicates an unhealed wound from a past relationship. Capricorn sun and Aquarius sun. Focus on other stuff. I could also see some of these people being really interested in archery and perhaps horses as well. Trust me, Ive had this aspect twice before, and both relationships got very abusive. Aries suns either spend money like its nothing or are totally frugal. They have a hard time focusing, and struggle with indecisiveness. Asteroid Vesta aspecting Saturn may indicate losing your virginity later in life. Seeing as how people adore you so much, Sun people feel satisfied with the attention and praises. This degree also deals with s*x, so they likely might consider a career as a s*x therapist. LMAO. 8th house synastry you cannot run from, the only other synastry thats scarier than that is 12th house synastry. PR. I'm a Leo. They dont use shortcuts or alternative methods. Its heavy, but its one of my favorites. Sun Square Moon: These individuals also struggle with their needs and wants. In a north node conjunct Sun synastry chart, the Sun person embodies what the north node person needs to live their life purpose. 2nd house synastry can be really great, but I feel like it can go sour if the couple isnt mature enough or careful enough. Aries degrees- 1, 13, 25: With Aries degrees on the ascendant, Id say that this individual likely wears the color red a lot or incorporates it into their look a lot. Ceres in the 7th: This is also good for romantic relationships, as the Ceres person can see themselves marrying the 7th house person. Before we move forward, I highly recommend getting this. finishesfast, but this can be applied in any sense. They could be pale or have cool undertones or a lack of color in their face.
Mobile Homes For Rent In Eastvale, Ca, Articles S