View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. Giannini Guitars Fender Gibson Ibanez Abilene All Manufacturers . More information about formatting options, Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum. The GWNE 6 3/4 size nylon modle has a suggested retail of $169.90 new. Serial - 2701 To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. Product Specs Buying Guide The Best Acoustic Guitars About the Seller Posted by Anonymous on Sun, 05/12/2013 - 18:06. I loves my guitar! There's a huge range available! The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. serial no. 202332. 414-S.PAULO - BRAZIL c.g.c. I had called Giannini direct and they couldn't't tell me, they said they lost a lot of that information. The serial number is #14194. Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research needs. I have a Giannini guitar bought in 1974 for 36, and it is superb, irreplaceable, and priceless. It's great but- Posted by Janet on Sun, 08/19/2018 - 02:23. Posted by Anonymous on Thu, 03/27/2014 - 17:09. It is a model#2 and it's serial # is 27583. Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Any information would be appreciated, ive had it since 1985-1986 love its sound just wondering the value of it now, I need to know what this is worth or history about it please thank you and be blessedD. I don't know that date for that serial number -- it was in my parents house when i handled their estate and have no other information. 9, September 1953, The American Cinematographer, Vol. from United States Italian luthier Tranquillo Giannini set up shop in Brazil way back in the year 1900 and the Giannini family is still in business in Brazil today.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'guitarsite_com-box-3','ezslot_8',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-guitarsite_com-box-3-0'); As well as producing their own hand crafted series of acoustic guitars, they also import a wide range of instruments, effects and accessories, amplifiers, electric and bass guitars, violins and even craviolas. Guitarra Eltrica Giannini Masterwood Gemini GMW43 Pau-Ferro; Guitarra Eltrica Giannini Masterwood Supersonic GMW33 Pau Ferro; Guitarra Eltrica Giannini Masterwood Sonic TL GMW21-P90 Cedro; Guitarra Eltrica Giannini Masterwood Sonic TL GMW25-HH Tobacco Sunburst; Guitarra Eltrica Giannini Masterwood Sonic TL GMW23-SS Pau-Ferro I have a Giannini Guitar, model # GN 60, Serial # 4930 and I would like to know how much it is worth. of this guitar which is in excellent condition. $20.00 shipping. a Giannini ---- Many thanks. Learn More, This is a Giannini Model 2/A Classical Guitar. Posted by joe on Sun, 09/28/2003 - 16:47. My daughter wants it but I would rather know what it's worth first. Posted by Janet on Sun, 08/19/2018 - 02:22. Just was wondering what this may be worth. Banjo Acoustic Guitar Electric Guitar Bass Guitar Mandolin All Types. First off, I was curious as to what type of wood was used in manufacturing this guitar. (around 25-35 years). Any idea what it is worth. imagery in act 2, scene 1 of julius caesar; tammany trace subdivision covington la; nombres que combinen con alan; exemple d'analyse d'un article scientifique ppt; catherine sarrazin mother; ex council playground equipment for sale; houses for rent in north augusta, sc; jesi lilas macaninch; 2003 missouri quarter error; Community Oops, looks like you forgot something. Actually, they speak Portuguese in Brazil. 1966 Vintage Tranquillo Giannini Model 2 Classical Acoustic Guitar Brazil case ILS 349.85 0 bids ILS 817.64 shipping 3d 12h or Best Offer Giannini 1970s classical guitar made in Brazil w/ nice inlays ILS 1,049.64 ILS 498.26 shipping or Best Offer RARE 1960s GIANNINI CRAVIOLA - BRAZILIAN GUITAR - ESTATE ILS 2,624.10 ILS 812.00 shipping or Best Offer I'm with you, I have a model 6 N with the Serial # J-364.Anybody out there who can help?..Giannini's website isn't any helpunless you are fluent in Spanish..do they speak spanish in Brazil? I was quires of the value of my old( Giannini Guitars ) Model N.o GN80 SN#I-540 Bone or Ivry bridge and spindel's/rollers ,Tranguillo Giannini s.a. ,AL. Posted by possmdillolady on Tue, 06/19/2012 - 16:17. model no. ^_^ ((Sorryout of place)), Does anybody know who's distributing Giannini guitars in this country (U.S.) these days? This guitar was designed for Paulinho Nogueira, a Brazilian composer and player. Vintage 1960's Giannini Acoustic Classical Guitar Model No 2 Pre-Owned C $463.66 or Best Offer from United States Sponsored Giannini 6 Strings Black Classical Acoustic Guitar Japan Shipped Pre-Owned C $1,756.45 Top Rated Seller Buy It Now +C $310.92 shipping from Japan Sponsored $275. Anybody out there know? I'm guessing the street value to be about $350 - $400. I have a Giannini guitar bought in 1974 for 36, and it is superb, irreplaceable, and priceless. I have a very nice 12 string model (it needs some minor work by a luthier) with spruce top, Brazilian Rosewood back and sides. I have a giannini guitar thats about 30 years old made in Brazil. It is a Brazilian Made guitar, but you sure already know that . Posted by james pinkney on Mon, 11/20/2017 - 20:23. Included is its original chipboard case. : I'm with you, I have a model 6 N with the Serial # J-364.Anybody out there who can help?..Giannini's website isn't any helpunless you are fluent in Spanish..do they speak spanish in Brazil? Oops, looks like you forgot something. Overall rating. There are so many tests for a good guitar that there is not room or time to go into that, Has anyone heard of or encountered it? I have a Giannini guitar Model AWKS 12 serial # 05173, can anyone give me some information about it or the value? Lines and paragraphs break automatically. I t is in real good condition. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. nothing on the web about it. 9, No. Beautiful Brazilian instrument $100.00 $85.00 shipping or Best Offer Posted by Deborah on Wed, 04/27/2005 - 16:24. A Giannini Craviola 6-String Acoustic Guitar And Elvis Sheet Music, 1972 Giannini Julio Iglesias 12 String Acoustic Guitar, Circa 1960's Giannini Natural 12 String Acoustic Guitar, The American Cinematographer, Vol. This comes in both 6 string and 12 string models. Posted by Peter M Grant on Sun, 10/04/2009 - 01:45. I have a model #AWKS6 Giannini guitar that was made 10/1974. Posted by Kasplodie the Clown on Sun, 03/25/2012 - 13:06. The Model Number is GN60 and the Serial number is 7735. The Diamond project is a high-quality stereo hollow body guitar with 2 P90 pickups and set neck. Click here to view the original discussion, Allowed HTML tags:
    1. . General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion. Blue Book Categories. Posted by Lynn Wright on Tue, 11/22/2005 - 01:35. A rare and unique 70s Brazilian made solid top acoustic by Giannini. Do not include any spaces in your answer. Comment viewing options Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage GIANNINI Acoustic Classical Guitar Model No. anybody could give me some information (price quality) about giannini awn 31 or awne 31 thanks. Entertainment Date - 3/69 Giannini 7171A Classical Guitar Jose Feliciano Model. I have a Giannnini Tranquillo. Posted by Jim Samora on Sat, 04/06/2013 - 03:33. The problem is, is that the label inside the body is missing. guitar, model no AWS12 . Like a cross between a guitar and a harp. Home Kim, : I have a Giannini Model awkn 6 with unusual shape. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. Posted by Riley Fowler on Tue, 05/10/2022 - 13:15. Anybody out there know? Vintage 1965 Giannini Acoustic Classical Guitar Model No.6 Made in Brazil . Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image. email: password: . AWG 331? Posted by Linda on Wed, 12/21/2005 - 20:02. Classical, Acoustic, and Electric Guitars and Basses. Giannini 70's Western Country Acoustic Vintage Guitar. Specifiche: Modell: 4010 / JCM800 / Lead Series Power: 50 Watt Inputs: 2 Speaker: 1x Celestions G12-65 Speaker Prodotti simili Spedizione gratuita ex-demo Marshall Marshall DSL20HR (SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA) Reparti Categorie Tipologia Nuovo Usato negozio Ex-demo Brand Brand Permute? 1971 Posted by Ron on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 23:20. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. of rarity? YAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Posted by Jennifer O'Mara on Sat, 04/02/2005 - 09:56. Les meilleures offres pour Guitare acoustique classique vintage GIANNINI modle n 6 BRSIL. Posted by jacob friedman on Wed, 11/23/2005 - 12:25. i believe if you google it you will find your answer. In Reply to 12 Tone Music I am trying to find the value of my 1965 Giannini model number 2 classical guitar. This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: gianini guitar model awn50 value? : : I am trying to find the value of my 1965 Giannini model number 2 classical guitar. Very good condition, soft case, nylon strings (one is unstrung.) Posted by Me Shell on Tue, 09/25/2007 - 15:37. Made in Brazil. Vintage 1966 Posted by Phill on Fri, 11/18/2016 - 19:44. Ed. Discover amazing local deals on Acoustic-guitar-strings for sale Quick & hassle-free shopping with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. The serial number is #12700 and made in 10/65 in Brazil. Yarrrrrrrrrrgh. Today they also export their instruments to the United States, Paraguay, Chile, Italy and Portugal.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'guitarsite_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_19',110,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-guitarsite_com-medrectangle-3-0'); You can also join them on Facebook where they have over 80,000 fans, or follow them on Twitter. Serial # 06/1974) so unfortunatly my serials dont help me to date yours as far as value there is one on reverb right now asking $400. Could anyone please give me information on it? I have no idea what model it is, but all I can really say is that it is old. Free advice M-series guitars and basses, designed by English luthier Roger Giffin. : I have a 1967 model 2, serial #34825 that was given to me by a fellow contractor who found it in an attic. 22, No. [emailprotected] 61,___-___ ? Document Information click to expand document information. I don't think they're worth much,and I keep it in my living room as the easily available guitar. 10, October 1946, The American Cinematographer, Vol. Thanks, Wayne, : I have a Giannin acoustic guitar, Model Craviola 6N, Serial N D/426. Posted by patrick on Mon, 01/31/2005 - 21:50. the type. Scribd is the world's largest social reading and publishing site. Neil. ?s a rare, high-end instrument that sounds as outstanding as it looks. The suggested retail price today is $630 new. I have come across a Giannini AWN5 Serial number035. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Click here to view the original discussion, Allowed HTML tags:
        1. . Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 09/17/2021 - 00:17. Brand: Giannini 3 ratings See more About this item Back and Sides: Pau-Ferro/Morado Case: Signed Gig Bag Frets: Nickel/Silver Alloy Neck Joint: Reinforced with adjustable truss rod Scale: 25 9/16'' Taylor BT1 Walnut w/Gig Bag 15 6 offers from $398.00 Posted by Bonnie on Mon, 11/06/2017 - 01:13. Now its Crap since you broke the bridge. Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. More information about formatting options, Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum. / C.g.C (M.F.) Giannini Model 2 Classical Guitar, Shows signs of I find it strange that The Giannini Company can't even tell me by the serial number. Hi , i have a Giannini model No AWN 86 , ser 10 made in 1977, with an real nice hard carrying case, the guitar has square giannini product sticker black in color with gold writing on the inside of the guitar, the head of the guitar has a carved pattern with the letter G, i have searched the net nothing?? Posted by fernando` on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 21:13. : : I can send pictures. Hi, I just received a Giannini model no.6 made in brazil in '67 I was just wondering if anyone knew much about these? . Anybody out there know? Prudencio Saez Model 2 Natural Classical Acoustic Guitar Made In Spain . Or am I thinking of a different illegal wood altogether? 12, March 1924, The American Cinematographer, Vol. Thanks! I've had the guitar since 1975/1976 passed down to me. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT GUITARBUY IT NOW 1969 GIANNINI ACOUSTIC GUITAR MODEL 2/A SERIAL NUMBER 1363MADE IN BRAZIL BYTRANQUILLO GIANNINI SATHE LABEL SAYS IT IS "A MASTERPIECE IN SOUND" THIS IS A VERY SOLID INSTRUMENT IN GREAT CONDITION WITH ONLY MINOR BLEMISHES,THE WORST OF WHICH IS SHOWN IN THE PHOTO OF THE LOWER SIDE OF THE GUITAR.ALSO NOTE IN THE PHOTOS THAT THE TUNING PEGS AND BRIDGE ARE IN GOOD CONDITION.I'M NOT A GUITAR PLAYER SO I AM NOT SURE OF THE STRINGS..THERE ARE 2 WRAPPED STEEL STRINGS AND FOUR NYLON STRINGS.IT COMES WITH A CARRY CASE THAT IS IN GOOD CONDITION WITH ONLY MINOR ISSUES. 4, No. BE ASSURED THAT THIS INSTRUMENT WILL BE WELL PACKAGED FOR SHIPPING. $99.99 + $88.85 shipping . Trying to gather some info on this guitar. Guitar is in previously enjoyed condition but does stay in tune and play very nice! Do not include any spaces in your answer. Thank You, i have a giannini guitar model 6 2/ of 1968 would like to know what is worth, I wanted to know what was the price for a giannini guitar with one of their earlier models. I believe it's full size or almost full size, it has no cutaway's, in fairly good condition and was wondering what the value of this guitar might be. Posted by Barry on Fri, 08/12/2005 - 05:47. Posted by Strelnikov on Sun, 01/13/2019 - 23:51. Please check the fields highlighted in red. 32 pages. For more information, please see our They're inexpensive and you can return it if it blows. They would instead write 22/06/79. Fair condition gear should function but will show noticeable cosmetic damage or other issues. 21, No. I have a Giannini Guitar made in Brazil could you suggest the value of it? Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 02/22/2019 - 21:36.
1980 Elizabeth Ii Coin Value, Frankfort Times Frankfort In Obituaries, What Is A Push Poll In Government, Motorcycle Accident Yesterday Washington State, Cobblestone Cancel Membership, Articles G