The exp here is good. I normally always see people using SKs with mage DS in like fortress mech to do the same thing. Everquest AFK Leveling Missions. Most of these zones are hotzones and no matter which set of zones is up at the time, one of them will be a hot zone. Otherwise you spawn here if you deselect tutorial on creation) - Go get a tank merc from the drakkin man in the tent with the training masters and spell vendors. By the time you reach 110 you should be able to clear all of those with a good group by the time the first one is available. There is also a pair of undead graveyards here that can offer some decent exp in this range for Paladins, but the mob density is all that and you're better off in another zone. You dont really explain where things are/how to get there. Very easy to set up a spot and pull away on the gorillas and birds. There is another soldier camp down here in the dead center south of the zone, by the Sarith zoneline. A: Your merc will start costing you 2g every 15 minutes at level 14. They aren't that hard and only require a group to do, below is a table of the lines you have to complete and the mercenary tier they unlock. There is a quest with the platinum efreeti armor which eventually nets you a Illusion:Specter item that is sick. A discussion community about the greatest MMO of all time! Healer mercs also have a few extra perks, what I mean by this is rezzing and buffing! BEST (78-83): Ashengate, Reliquary of the Scale (PoK>Blightfire>Goru'Kar>Sunderock Springs>Direwind Cliffs>Ashengate) - I want to make it clear that the run out here is nuts. I also find levitation to be a must as the zone is divided by a giant canyon and you spawn on the wrong side of the canyon. You won't be able to use it until 10 or 15 respectively, but you don't need it before then. The druid is a . ALTERNATIVES: Hills of Shade(78-85)(PoK>Steamfont Mnts>Loping Plains>Hills of Shade) - This place is heaven for paladins and might be faster for them than Ashengate. It's a hotzone some of the time which is awesome and the rest of the time it has a crazy high dungeon experience bonus (maybe. From level 1-100 and from Luclin to Call of the Forsaken, all AA's but crafting are given to you for free. Any commentary is welcome. So finding a camp could be tough depending on your chosen servers population and the hour of day. A: Oh yes he did! All of the nameds are completely unlinked from the other mobs. Your toons are going to get attacked and hit. I just wanted to see why you felt AFK Merc killing was assish and if you felt the same about AFK killing. Really good guide. http://www.almostgaming.com/everquest/afkmercenary-leveling-guide-for-eq1. You can start around lvl 65 or before when the mobs are dark blue if your toons are well geared and have max CS and CA. Make sure that the Tank Merc has been assigned the role of Main Tank. A: Yes they do! Also something to keep in mind is if you complete the themes out of order you will not unlock the mercenaries from the theme's below it. There are a few provided for you by the game, but the vast majority of the world is gonna be uncharted and you will need reliable maps. At 49, get to the very top of the crystal ramps and go through the fake wall and then head up to the upper kobold camp and kill these guys to 52. You should be able to clear through here without too much hastle. Your Mercenary can come in two skill levels Skill Levels Apprentice - on par with single group geared players, on spells and abilities that have a rank, it will have rank 1. The drachnid are probably the lowest level mobs in the zone, but it gets hard to pull singles and they have a lot of HP. Any necro will out dps a merc by a factor of 2 at least and up to a factor of 6 or 7. At 35, push into the area around frenzied ghoul and up toward Ghoul Lord. You can manage your merc's appearance clothing via your persona window. Begin murdering worgs, turning the quest in every 20 worgs. Swarming, pets, class specific abilities all change everything drastically. When you come back Re-summon him and he will be your level again. At that point start pushing through the shopkeepers to the south or go up the ramp to kill the masters and grandmasters. Pathings. Split or tank em, however your group is set up. Also the mercenary will cost the same amount he would to the level that you shrouded to. Fewer mobs for AA/Exp grinding but still very nice and slightly easier for a small group. BEST (84-92): The Grounds/Erudin Burning (PoK>Feerott, the Dream>House of Thule, Lower>The Grounds/Erudin Burning) - I love both of these zones. Start in the tunnels and then work your way through the area around the ghoul assassin. The gear starts becoming available at 75 and is bought with Marks of Valor from Ethernere Tainted West Karana. EverQuest Leveling Zones - 1-15 When you suspend a merc you must wait 5 minutes to bring him back into the world. Depending on how fast you're going this place is wonderful to 38, but tapers off to just decent after that IMO. © Copyright 2008-2022 Almar's Guides. 46-67 Veksar (PoK>Firiona Vie>Lake of Ill Omen>Veksar) - If you're a paladin, you really should consider living here through these levels, as most everything is undead. When you rez your mercenary you will immediately be charged the Upkeep cost on him. Right click anywhere on this box and select "Puller" as your Main Roll. Q: Do I have to have the plat on me to pay the merc? This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. It's Hills of Shade all over again. Mercenaries are the answer to Everquests "grind" and Must-Group to level. The water and earth giants are the easiest giants, and the fire giants aren't too bad. The north wall of the citadel is a combination of giants, undead, drolvargs, and cockatrice. Reactive: Your merc will react better depending on the situation. I came back and my toons went from level 3 to level 10!!! At level 5 it gets its second ability, with third obtained at level 15. 54-60 Plane of Nightmare (PoK>Plane of Tranquility>Plane of Nightmare) - Things hit very hard here. Recently, the daily adventures have been moved to Plane of Knowledge and are received from Clayton Teek. See the New Player FAQ for more detailed information. Don't fight the ones in the fields as the majority of them are cleric mobs with big heals and a resistance to stuns. Abstruse armor is very serviceable. Spend 48-52 in the area around where you zone in and the northern areas of the zone. Classes with undead slaying/controlling spells can crush this place even harder and faster and thanks to that can really increase this zones effectiveness. Or at least a bunch of boxes with healer mercs. The north camp is the three rooms near Muramite Proving Grounds. A: When you shroud the mercenary is suspended, when you have enough money to pay for the mercenary you may unsuspend him. Finally, while Heroic Adventures in Dead Hills, Ethernere Tainted West Karana, and throughout The Broken Mirror zones might be the "fastest" way to level, it's stupendously boring and repetitive. Camp Info AC: 20 Aug Ground Murkglider Eyes Blind Hunter Rekamu MPG, Camp Info AC: 25 Aug Flameshield Stone Pyrilen Riftseeker RSS, EverQuest AFK Leveling (and AA) Guide: Its all about 3 Boxing, Phinigel TLP Server Leveling for Human Paladin Freeport, EverQuest Next Landmark: Alpha First Impressions. You also must be out of combat. Kill dragons and drakkin on the north path until 81-82, then shift to the east path. With an 85 druid can pl 20-65 in about 6 hours with the druid un-grouped and DS'ing whilst PL'd toon does at least of one point of dmg. Edited in general directions to each zone and a blurb about the benefits of being on a live server. I forget about that guy. All the gear that levels up with you from 75 to 105 makes life hugely easier. The key zone for AFK leveling and AA grinding in the 65 to 80 level range is Wall of Slaughter. The mob density is incredible and you can clear the first three levels of the tower at a breakneck speed. BACK TO ACTUAL ZONES THAT CHANGE!! However I think the mercenary's could be a little more mercenary, The other better thread on this!!!11!!!111111111111!! I could have done slightly better there - the swarming flies gave me a surprise, and I had to remake my pet (SK) mid-lesson. Valdeholm (PoK>Blightfire>Goru'Kar>The Steppes>Icefall Glaciar>Valdeholm) - I absolutely love this place for these levels. The temple is a pretty decent camp spot if you have to sit somewhere, though the wall of fire that obscures you view kinda sucks, and you can pull to a wall as well without much difficulty. Also during cooldowns they will use agro reducing abilities. The south camp is the three rooms near the Nobles Causeway zone line. It's also a hot zone and that makes it really worth it. IF YOU'RE NOT BRAND NEW AND KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING/NEW PLAYERS AFTER YOU FINISH MINES: 1-(14-18) Crescent Reach (You zone out of Mines and are automatically transported here. Fourth, never underestimate buffs. From the time your mercenary dies to the time you can Rez him is 5 minutes, just like when you'd suspend him. It's a very good zone with lots of low HP mobs, but it is definitely the best for Clerics and Paladins. Finally, heres the math on why I believe this guide has value. A properly set up box group can do everything but the final mission easily. You will begin seeing worgs, go south down the coastline and look for some elves and humans. Rengar is an aggressive early jungler, with really good skirmish potential during early game, so you want to get as many opportunities to take over the game in the first 10 minutes of the game. Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smellhound, Jun 21, 2014. A high level KEI type spell coupled with a mercs naturally high regen rate can ensure your merc never runs out of mana to heal you. Also his armor and weapons will get better as he levels up. The reason you select Journeyman is because the Journeyman mercenaries are better, stronger, faster and more advanced (Literally). Also, the first AA you should grind on your player toons are to max Combat Stability and then max Combat Agility. If you're actually grinding, the entire cave and temple area will give you a lot faster progress just walking through, changing your speed and pull-numbers depending on your level (at the beginning, just pull 2-4 at a time, later on you can start pulling entire sections). Inside the city, the Alarans come in groups of two or three or solo. With each level gained, your mercenary earns access to one or more equipment slots for armor or mercenary-only Accolades. This expansion introduced Mercenaries and basically completely changed the way you level in Everquest. #1 I was wondering if anyone knew of any AFK XP guides using 3 mercs besides this one: http://www.almostgaming.com/everquest/afkmercenary-leveling-guide-for-eq1 Some of the spots seemed to be too volatile/too risky in terms of number of mobs for my liking. 28-35 Kaesora(PoK>Field of Bones>Kaesora) - I think this is a pretty great zone to get a few levels in. Chat Combat Corpse/Looting General Graphics Group Guild Pet Raid Sound Spell Task Track References What commands do you wish you knew a long time ago? Everything has changed with the Seeds of Destruction expansion. After Blightfire, I am assuming you start in Plane of Knowledge. That is a great point. Everquest 2 Leveling Guide 1-125. The merc trio can easily handle content to level 80 with you solidly playing your main toon (and dragging along the other two characters). A NOTE ON GEAR: If you do not go through the Mines and get your tutorial set, I recommend spending any money you can get your hands on for some Simple or Rough Defiant gear. It's essentially a big hole in the ground, but the mobs have low HP and die fast. A lot of factors can go into a group or solo play. The ramps leading down into each area of The Grounds are great camp spots and there are halls and nooks of the various buildings in Erudin Burning that you can set up in without much fuss. 1 of 2 Go to page. Same goes for a male Mercenary Liaison. End of Underfoot (Volska's/Convorteum)(88-92) - You can level here if you feel like pulling your toenails out, but I don't recommend it. Your tank merc can solo any reds from levels 1-60. Chelsith Reborn (98-102)(Guild Hall>Buy Shadowed Sand of the Twilight Sea>TP to Twilight Sea>The Scarlet Desert>The Grey>Chelsith Reborn or Once you do attunement quest from Shard's Landing, Guild Hall>TP to Shard's Landing>Portal to Chelsith Reborn) - I had never tried this place until recently, and I think it's awesome. Any of the weapon and armor loot from nameds will sell for 300-400 plat. If you haven't done the others, they are still accessible. Unless you're 4 boxing or uber twinked, killing these will take some time, but about 3 kills will take you from 20 to 21. At 70 though, it starts to seriously lose it's luster. They have low HP and don't hit very hard. Two paid accounts gives you a tank and healer you don't every really have to pay attention to. It's still confusing, you slipslide everywhere, mobs are invisible, pathing is terrible, and you get vertical aggro. It's a matter of gear and group/box team composition. So much so that I don't even include information on gear until then. Once you reach the wasps that are over there, start killing the wasps. You can do 1-40 in about 12 hours of playing. A mercenary's icon will show their archetype and hailing them will tell you their class. That said, I have seen plenty of people level characters solo and F2P. The North Camp is the second camp when you reach level 77. You will be teleported to Ethernere Tainted West Karana and now attuned to the Dead Hills. The mobs are glass cannons. at 17 or if you came out here from CR at 18ish, a little south of the rats/snakes and kill gnolls. Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 . Korascian Warrens(82-87)(PoK>Talk to Herald of Druzzil Ro to TP to Plane of Time>Walk around the pillar and click on glowy portal to The Void>Toskirakk>Korascian Warrens) - I used to enjoy leveling here quite a bit. They are however allowed into LDoN's. Stay away from the air giants though. I normally just move a group through various mobs, killing everything. They don't hit excessively hard and are very good exp from 68-74. Watch out for the clerics if you don't have a solid interrupt. It's cheap and easy to get and you probably can get large amounts of it just as you level. But if you just absolutely HAVE to go somewhere else, here are some suggestions. Erillion, City of Bronze (95-100)(Guild Hall, Buy a Stone of the Shard's Fall>TP to Shard's Landing>Erillion) - This place is pretty easy and is the easiest option here by far. You cannot shroud to level 10 and keep a level 50 mercenary however. 1; 2; Next. House of Thule, Lower Floors(80-85 W/GEAR IF SOLO OR BOX)(PoK>Feerott, the Dream>House of Thule) - The courtyard used to be one of the best grinding spots in the game. It's one of the two expansions that made me quit EQ for any length of time. Will continue editing as I play through on different characters. NOTE: IF THE FABLED CREATURES ARE UP, DO NOT ATTACK THE BLACK REAVER. The key is the respawn time for the zone. Those are raid mobs and will have mechanics you won't be able to deal with even if you could fight them. BEST: (14-18)-30 Blightfire Moors (Crescent Reach>Blightfire Moors) - If you came in at 14, kills snakes and rats that are between the CR zone line and the PoKnowledge book. All leveling guides post SoD have a different format and are written for players leveling with Mercenaries. They respawn pretty quick and are higher level than most of the zone, so better exp longer. The zone is very well spaced. Ive left a trio of toons in the tutorial afk, not for the sole purpose of xpin, but I had something come up and left the keyboard. This room is very popular as it has access to 4 nameds (3 goblins in or very close two the big room and 1 beetle down a side corridor) and if you get lucky can very quickly have you loaded down with a full set of tier 2 EoK visible gear as well as a bunch of really good nonvis items and augs. The good news is money is now weightless! The key issue is that there are gobs of wandering mobs. There are also a ton of really good twink weapons to be had here, which can sell for tons of plat depending on what server you're on. This makes it so any new player can jump in and catch his friends or others as quickly and painlessly possible. The north and east you can at least run out if you botch a pull. At 14 you can head out to Blightfire Moors or head to the northernmost part of the zone and kill Nokk skeletons and zombies until 17-18. All rights reserved. How does it help with boxing? Rangers and rogues used to like to come Headshot/Assassinate grind here. Everything is gnomes, constructs, slimes, minotaurs, and elementals. Check the sidebar of the subreddit for where to get them. I played a cleric for 9 years until I finally left. Sarith, City of the Tides (94-98) Sarith is probably the best place to farm nameds ever. Your merc will also use buffs that are in his level range to buff you and your group. You will need an invis item or supply of Cloudy Potions though as there are a lot of living creatures between you and the undead section of the zone. Dwarves are normally friendly, so ignore them as well. Pretty much every single thing in The Grounds wants to eat your face, so there is less confusion and thus it's more popular. This expansion introduced Mercenaries and basically completely changed the way you level in Everquest. They are very social though and you may need some crowd control. It's also a MONSTER of a run as Jungle and Trak's Teeth are enormous zones. If you have that key from earlier or a rogue to pick the lock, go inside that building. Posts: 1,338. Also if you abandon at any time before you get your reward you can reset - otherwise 4 hour lockout. All rights reserved. Gaesigs and Heligs on the water side come to mind on this. Once you get there, it's party time. Efficient: This stance causes your Mercenary to focus primarily on efficiency and preservation of resources. The mobs have varying levels of HP, but don't hit that hard in comparison to even other TDS content. Don't ask me for how you do each HA. It doesnt matter if you have no interest in playing the new characters when they reach the high end game. From PoK>Gulf of Gunthak>Dulak's Harbor, Board the ship Stormwave or talk to the teleporter guy if it's all broken>Dead Hills. ALTERNATIVES: Anything in Underfoot (83-90)(Guild Hall>Buy Unrefined Brellium Ore>TP to Brell's Rest>Pellucid/Underquarry/Cooling Chamber/Kernagir) - I seriously dislike Underfoot. Also you don't have to worry about paying them until around level 12. They complete heal and can do it 7 or 8 times in a row. Not really a particular place to camp in the zone, though the area outside with the warbeasts or over on the side of Rubek Oseka would be ok (provided you can deal with underwater combat). EQNext (EverQuest Next or EQN) has been officially announced! Once level 4-5, go over the bridge to the north and kill young pumas, bears, and more drakes. Giving out the daily HA tasks? I normally just wander here, murdering the Cthulian nightmares that abound. What i mean is if you do Field of Scale, you'll have the rank IV merc, not the III or II. Q: What happens if I don't have the money to pay for my merc? ALTERNATIVES (48-62): 46-58 Old Sebilis (From City of Mist>Emerald Jungle>Trakkanon's Teeth>Old Sebilis) - How much range you get out of this zone is dependent on if it's a hot zone or not IMO. The burynai camp to the south of the bottom sarnak fort is also really good as the Orechomper drops a good shoulder and the group level tank face item, Mask of Dust. Mob HP is ridiculously low since this is a vanilla zone and these levels go by without much attention having to be paid. In both places, just clear the zone. The Call of the Forsaken expansion introduced mercenary equipment, gear you can put on your mercenary . Q: Can I bring my merc on a LDoN or my guilds CoA raid? Join or Create a guild, enter your guild hall from the guild lobby off PoK, find Zeflmin Werlikanin, buy a Fulligan Soulstone of Innoruk and give it to him. Everquest Mercenary Guide Mercenary Guide Mercenaries are the answer to Everquests "grind" and Must-Group to level. Since I'm max level/AA, I guess I have only one reason I would afk XP to earn Merc AAs. It was something I have wanted to do for a while but never had the time to do. But first about the zone. Each Stance has different focuses and allow the mercs to be more or less reactive.
Kirklees Council Conservation Officer, Cuanto Gana Un Pintor De Autos En Estados Unidos, Articles E